An Enchanting Evening

Story Info
I give you all the pleasure I can (F for M).
937 words
4
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull you in and kiss you hard. I run my fingers through your hair and hold you close to me. My lips are soft against yours. I push against you as the ceiling fan spins slowly above us. The gentle hum of the cicadas outside fade away as my thoughts drift to you and you alone. The feeling of your body pressed against mine, the sound of your breaths, the touch of your hands on my back. I pull away for a moment to take off my shirt and toss it to the side. I giggle when I catch your eyes on my cleavage. I picked out my favorite bra for this occasion, but it won’t be here for long. My hands go to your hips, and I raise your shirt up so you can take it off. I kiss you again as your hand fumbles at my bra clasp. You unclip it, and I let it fall to the floor. I pull you close again, and our bare chests push against each other. You hold my hip with one hand and stroke my silky, hazel-brown hair with your other. I take off my round glasses and set them aside as you guide me to your bed.

The zephyrs blow against the windows as I sit down on the bed, you standing in front of me. I look up at you, pulling my skirt off, before leaning forward to undo your pants. I let your jeans fall to the floor and I smile at your growing bulge. I push my hair to the side and put my hands on your hips. I give your underwear a gentle lick. I slowly run my tongue up and down, taking in your low breaths. I put my fingers around your waistband and pull it down, your dick popping up. I grin and look up at you as I give the underside a lick, then slide the tip of my tongue upward along your shaft, before giving your tip a small kiss. I repeat this once more, this time with my eyes closed. I massage your scrotum with one hand as I kiss all over your length with varying degrees of sloppiness. As I’m giving the tip another kiss, you put your hand on the back of my head and pull me closer. Your head pushes smoothly past my lips. As I take more and more of you in, I flick my tongue back and forth against you inside my mouth. I stop a couple inches from the base and moan softly. I move my head back and forth, savoring the taste of you, covering your dick in my warm saliva. I put my hands on the back of your thighs and pull myself close, taking you farther in my mouth. I resist the urge to choke as your tip hits the back of my throat, my lips reaching your base. I pull away and stroke you with one hand, smiling at you.

With my free hand, I take off my panties and touch myself. You watch as I multitask perfectly—stroking you and rubbing my clit at the same time. I bring my fingers to my entrance and push one inside. I moan as I take you in my mouth again, sucking you harder than before. I slide a second finger into myself.

I take you out of my mouth and lean back on the bed, spreading my legs apart. You position yourself in front of me and guide your dick forward. I moan softly as it brushes against my clit. You guide the tip to my vagina, and I hold my breath as you push yourself into me. I let out a long sigh as you fill me up, pushing deep into me. You pull out until only your head is inside me before pushing hard into me again. I moan your name as you move, your dick filling every desire in me as the walls of my vagina memorize the feeling of your shaft pumping back and forth. My mouth hangs open and I squeeze my breasts, playing with my hard nipples.

You pick up the pace, and my moans increase in pitch and volume. You feel perfect inside of me, and I don’t want it to ever end. I let out a gasp as the pleasure inside me starts to build up. Your dick works me like magic as reality fades around us. Your dick inside me, your hands on my thighs, the sound of our moans—that’s all that exists.

I feel my walls tighten around you. The waves of pleasure start to crash over me as I reach my peak. You squeeze my thighs and thrust deep into me, over and over. Your dick convulses inside of me, and witih one final, deep thrust, the pleasure explodes as I reach my climax. You pump your dick back and forth inside me as I moan loudly, and finally you reach your peak as well. You pull my thighs toward you as you bury your entire length into me, your hot cum filling me up. I squeeze my breasts as you pull out of me, leaving behind a mess of cum.

I lie still for a moment, my body calming down from the incredible feeling you just gave me. I sit up and look up at you, holding your scrotum in my hand. I take you in my mouth again and clean all of the cum off of you. I slide one finger into myself again, feeling your seed inside of me, and I can’t help but smile.