A Kinky Saturday Night

Story Info
Confession of a submissive BF leads to a kinky night with GF.
1.2k words
4.2
33.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second erotic story. Been a while since the first one. Like the previous one, this is fictional too. Hope you enjoy it ;)

------------------------------------------------

Ever since I can remember, I had always been submissive. After a year together, I finally decided to confess my desires to my girlfriend. Surprisingly and to my relief, she found it incredibly hot.

"You have no idea how wet that made me!" she said.

We decided to play it out during the weekend. The day started pretty normally, with us waking up, taking care of our chores, going grocery shopping, cooking together, and the customary Saturday afternoon nap. She had made it clear that it would happen on her terms and if I initiated anything the deal would be off. I guessed it was a part of her power trip.

We woke up in the evening, and still no signs of anything sexual. She was the first to shower. When I finished mine, I found my clothes missing. I figured I might have forgotten them because I was absent-minded thinking of the promised hot weekend that never came. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist before stepping out of the washroom. What greeted me made my jaw drop.

There was my girlfriend in the hottest lingerie I had ever seen. I am not very well versed in the naming of women's clothing, but it was a thin see-through dress. She wore nylon stockings ending in very high heels that I had never seen before. I guessed someone must have had quite the shopping spree a couple of days ago. Her hard nipples were poking out. She was clearly hot and aroused.

"Remove the towel and kneel before your Goddess!"

The commanding tone of her voice made my already raging cock, harder. As I followed her commands, she continued, "Tonight will start with me using you as my pet. I will use you as I see fit. If you do a good job, I will allow you to enter my sacred place as my boyfriend. If not we will end this night with you remaining my pet, horny and unsatisfied. After all, a pet who cannot satisfy his Goddess is not worthy of being a boy."

I was in a daze. Maybe it was her new hot look or the sense of authority in her voice, but before I knew it the words were already out of my mouth, "Yes Goddess!"

"Good boy," she cooed. She sat down at the edge of the bed and commanded, "Crawl to me." Naked, on all fours, and with my cock sticking out from between my legs, I slowly made my way to her. I knelt in front of her and looked up to her in admiration and anticipation.

"Pledge yourself to me tonight and kiss my feet and heels."

"My Goddess, I am yours to use as you wish. Please allow me to please you and serve you, so that I may be worthy of being your boyfriend." I started kissing her feet as she started playing with herself. She placed her other foot on top of my head as I kissed her, making it difficult for me to move. After a while she released the pressure, allowing me to switch feet. Around ten minutes later, she decided that it was enough of foot worship.

Slowly spreading her legs, she gestured with her finger to come up. "No touching yet. Smell how wet I am. All this time you have been going down on me wrong. Its time you learnt how to properly please a woman."

Slowly she guided me into her sacred place, instructing me and teaching me the ways to please her. She then made me get on the bed and sat on my face, making me thrust my tongue into her while rubbing her clit on my nose. She did not forget to smother me occasionally in between to cater to my fantasy. 'Such a caring and considerate girlfriend,' I thought.

Soon, her first orgasm for the night ripped through her and she took a few minutes savouring the post-orgasm bliss. She got off and said, "You did a good job my pet. Thank me properly for teaching you and giving you the privilege of worshipping me. If you do a good job and prove yourself worthy to be my boyfriend. I will give you the most amazing night of your life!"

It was quite evident that she allowing me to satisfy my other fantasies. I got down on my knees and slowly took off her heels and stockings. I kissed the top of her feet and sucked on her toes while intermittently thanking her. To completely express my gratitude, I planted a few kisses on her ass cheeks.

She was pleasantly surprised because I had not revealed this part of my fantasy to her yet. "That was hot! Are you thirsty?"

I nodded. She gave me a mysterious smile. She walked over to the table to get a bottle of water. She told me to sit on the bed and got on my lap. What she did next made me almost blow my load. She told me to open my mouth and took a large sip from the bottle. She kept it there for a while before slowly spitting it into my mouth. As I swallowed she moved in for a deep and passionate kiss. My mind blanked out, and in the throes of lust, I felt so loved by this woman who was fulfilling my deepest fantasies. I lucked out big time to be with a woman who was not only kind and intelligent but also loving, caring as well as super kinky in the bedroom.

As our lips parted, we were out of breath. Panting, we looked into each other's eyes as she slowly lifted herself. She fetched a condom from the nightstand and seductively slipped it on my raging hard-on. She pushed me on to the bed and slowly slipped off the thin layer that was preventing direct contact between our bodies.

She climbed on and lowered her mouth on to my cock, as if I could get any harder. "Tell me when you are close. I do not want you to cum just yet." The next few minutes, I alternated between heaven and hell multiple times as she brought me to edge and back. I was a blubbering mess by the time she was done. Thankfully she finally relented and finally granted me access to her pussy. It took all the willpower I had to not blow my load at that very instant.

I barely remember the next few minutes as she rode me, sometimes making me lick her magnificent twin peaks and sometimes smothering me in between her valley. I felt my orgasm building up.

"I can't hold on any longer!"

"Come for me, my love. Give it all to me!" she cooed near my ear.

Her words pushed me over the edge as I had an earth-shattering orgasm, probably the most powerful one ever. She slowed down as she allowed me to savour my prize for the night.

"That was amazing!"

"I know. But it is not over yet. Shower sex?" she asked with a mischievous grin. Only a fool would refuse!

------------------------------------------------

To be continued?