An Encounter on the Train Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellie arrives at work and the fantasy continues.
1.5k words
4.71
1.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Train Journey - Part 2

Ellie arrived 45 minutes late to work. Sneaking through the back entrance, she stealthily made her way to her office - the encounter with the soldier on the train still fresh in her mind.

Struggling to process the morning's events, she didn't move from her desk until a colleague came to retrieve her for a client meeting.

She walked alongside Tom, feeling as if all eyes were on her. Everyone knows, she thought. They can see it written all over me, they can see where he touched me.

Ellie wasn't even listening as Andrew ran through the list of men arriving from the local garrison for their meeting. They ascended the stairs and entered the main conference room. Ellie glanced up, all she saw was men standing around in MTP. Her mind flashed to earlier and she faltered.

"You ok, Ellie?" Tom asked looking concerned. "You don't look so good."

Ellie slowed her step, trying to come up with a quick excuse to leave....it was them. He was here! Her stomach lurched.

Turning to Andrew, she muttered, "I forgot, I need to..."

"Ellie, may I introduce you to Major Johnson." She smiled and politely shook his hand realising her escape was now impossible.

The other soldiers turned her way. Ellie thought she would faint if they met face to face here in public but the blue eyes she sought were not in this group. Her disappointment at not finding him in the room shocked her.

Trying to recover, she greeted the men and her fellow peers before focusing on the upcoming project.

Back in her office, Ellie stared at the wall trying to process today's events. Her phone rang. "Ellie, there's a Sergeant Edwards to see you."

She faltered slightly. "Erm, ok, send him down." She replied, her heart racing.

A sharp knock made her stand but before she reached the door, it swung open revealing her soldier from the train.

Ellie froze. He looked her up and down, closing the door gently behind him. She swore she heard the click of the lock but couldn't see past his muscular frame.

"Miss me?" The Sergeant asked playfully.

His cockiness broke her trance. She narrowed her eyes, taking a step back.

He advanced.

Ellie was unable to speak. Time slowed as he approached her.

"Have you been thinking about me?"

Ellie looked down, not wanting him to know the truth.

"I haven't been able to concentrate all morning." He confessed, placing a finger under her chin forcing her to look up.

Soft lips descended upon hers, stealing her breath and any thoughts of resisting him. Their first kiss, despite the morning's events.

She moaned as he slowly walked her back against the wall, his mouth never leaving hers.

Breaking for air, Ellie ran her hands up his chest and over his shoulders, sliding his jacket off. Reason began to fade as she took in his scent, needing to feel him against her again. She went to lift his shirt but he stopped her, shaking his head.

His hands began unbuttoning her top while her brain screamed at her to be sensible and stop this. He let her blouse fall to the floor and her tight pencil skirt swiftly followed.

She now stood before him in only lingerie and heels with her eyes downcast.

"Look at me." He ordered in a low, husky voice.

It had been 5 years since Ellie had spent any meaningful time with Sgt Edwards. She met him at her brother's dining out in the mess and during one long hot summer, they had become close - very close. They took every opportunity to be together - there was real passion between them and Ellie had never felt so loved and in love. That was until his deployment. He had called it off with Ellie with little explanation. She was devastated. At the time he had just said it wasn't what he wanted but she didn't believe him and had found it difficult to move on. She had dated a couple of guys and had one serious relationship since, but none of them stood a chance - she was still in love with Jason.

He stepped nearer, closing the gap between them and running his warm hands up and down her body. He cupped the side of her face and chin lifting it gently. "Look at me baby. . . .please?" As she met his gaze he couldn't help but notice her tentative smile and blushing cheeks - god she was sexy. He moved his hands up her back and unclasped her bra. Ellie stiffened when he discarded it to the floor and then began sliding a finger under the edge of her lace briefs. He teased her lace covered mound and then ran a finger from the discreet diamond embellishment at the top and headed downwards applying a little pressure back and forth a couple of times over her bud. She twitched and moaned. "Wow, baby you are so wet !" he whispered. He tugged at her lace briefs and lowered them slowly revealing her very neatly trimmed pussy. He knelt in front of her and placed a kiss on her mound and inhaled deeply. Her scent was intoxicating.

"Leave the heels on." He whispered as he kissed his way up her thigh. He teased, lightly licking her between her legs then up onto her stomach. Ellie twitched as she felt his tongue brush her centre and his short hair tickled her thighs.

She tried to free herself, but he held her firmly against the wall. Standing to his full height, Jason wrapped her toned legs around his waist, raising her up so he could easily capture a breast with his mouth.

With just a few strides he carried her to her desk, making a trail of kisses up to her neck as he did so. He cleared it of all her belongings with one swift stroke of his arm. Gently, he laid her down on its cold surface and stood between her thighs.

Once again, she was exposed and at his mercy. Slowly he ran his hands up her sides and down her body. He then leaned on the desk and over her, running his tongue in lazy circles around her navel while he freed himself. He stroked up the inside of her thigh and found her pussy. She parted her legs slightly and he teased her with his fingers tracing from the base of her pussy up to the point just below her clit. Ellie moaned.

She squirmed and tried to mildly protest but she wanted him so badly. He held her legs wide and teased the entrance to her now soaked slit with the tip of his manhood. She was pleading with him now, desperate to feel him inside her again. He thrust himself deep inside of her and then held still for a moment, grazing his lips along her throat up to her mouth.

He then began moving gently in and out of her. One hand slid up her stomach, capturing and squeezing a soft breast. She moaned with pleasure as he gently caressed one then the other.

Her body jerked when he pinched her nipples, but she wrapped her legs around him tightly, wanting more.

"Do you like that?" He asked trapping her naked body beneath him. The rough feel of his clothes exciting her more.

Ellie turned her head, it was difficult to hold his intense gaze.

She looked up at him, replying, "Yes, Sergeant."

He paused seeming surprised by her response and then smiled. He reached above her head, gripping the edge of the desk with both hands and lowered his mouth to hers. His lips brushed against Ellie's, and their tongues began to entwine, the kiss gradually becoming more intense. He broke off momentarily to look down and watch his cock as it slid in and out of her soaked pussy with long, deep slow strokes.

His pace quickened as he watched, making it difficult for Ellie to remain quiet. Her cries would surely be heard by anyone passing by her door but at this point she didn't care. The desk shook with the force of his strokes and she raised her hips to meet him.

Ellie arched her back, lifting up as her orgasm hit in waves throughout her body. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, keeping her close as he also started his release, burying his face in her neck. She felt his warm juices flood her insides and she felt complete.

They collapsed back onto her desk. He kissed her and held her for a few minutes and then rose, helping her to stand. He draped his jacket over her shoulders and sat her in her oversized swivel chair.

Her eyes followed him as he composed himself then brought her clothes over to her. He leaned over, cupping her face with his hand, kissed her and then whispered, "I will be back for my jacket tonight."

Ellie could only watch as he unlocked the door and left her sitting almost naked with only his jacket covering her. A mix of excitement and anticipation nearly overwhelmed her as she wondered when he would return for his jacket... and how he would take it from her. . . . .