Bare Betrayal

Story Info
Black cop stops wife while driving nude after losing a bet.
11.5k words
4.53
28.3k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bare Betrayal

Copyright 2024 by Stormbringer

"And the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl!"

George raised the remote and turned the volume down.

"Fuck!" said Grace.

George Grayson snorted. His wife rarely cursed. "Shouldn't have bet against the Chiefs," he said, shaking his head.

"Ugh! I can't stand Mahomes," she replied.

"You bet on the Chiefs last year," said George. He was an Eagles fan and lost their Super Bowl bet last year.

"He was less black than the Eagles quarterback," she muttered. "I never bet on the black quarterback."

"Always bet on the black guy," said George. He was from the Philadelphia area and went to a school with a very diverse population. Grace, on the other hand, was from Montana, the state with the most hate groups and only about 5000 black residents. Her father was even in an Active Club white supremacist group and her grandfather had been in the KKK. Grace had warned him about her father the first time they met. Grace's dad was a giant bald man with muscular arms covered in tattoos including at least two swastikas. He was wearing a "White Lives Matter" T-shirt when they first shook hands. He did mixed martial arts and insisted on taking George shooting when he found out George had never fired a gun. George deeply suspected his father-in-law considered him some sort of sissy boy unworthy of his daughter.

Grace disavowed her father's more extremist beliefs and was becoming more open-minded since they'd met in college, gotten married, and moved to the much more diverse California. Still, she had some residual racism and didn't think the races should mix. George had introduced her to porn and had started picking ones with some black actors to get her to loosen up, but the moment they showed up, she insisted they turn it off or rolled over and lost interest

"Do you want me to go put it on?" she asked, dejectedly.

"Sure," he replied. "it's on the bed."

Grace was wearing tight jeans and a Peyton Manning jersey. She was a Broncos fan though currently boycotting them because her team had the same issues the Chiefs and the Eagles had, namely black quarterbacks. She reluctantly got off the couch and slinked her way into the bedroom. She was expecting to see the Eagle's cheerleading uniform laying out for her. He'd had it ready for her last year when the Eagles won. Only, they hadn't. Instead, Grace had made her husband dress in the cheerleader outfit to their favorite sports bar. The uniform wasn't there. Instead, there was a tiny Eagles-themed string bikini and an Eagles halter top. She pulled off her jersey and wiggled her way out of the jeans. She quickly put the bikini on, smiling. This wasn't so bad. George would find it sexy as hell and be up for a little fun in the bedroom tonight. She was horny herself. Their work schedules were conflicting and they hadn't had sex in over a month. Worse, George was working overtime, late nights, and harder than ever to avoid the layoffs sweeping his industry. The stress was affecting his performance in the bedroom. When they did get together his dick was either limp or he came too quickly. Not good for a man in his mid-twenties. Grace was seriously considering getting a dildo to take care of her needs, but so far hadn't taken that step.

She pulled the halter top on and walked back out into the living room.

George's jaw dropped. "You have no idea how sexy you look right now," he told her.

"I have a pretty good idea," she replied smiling. Grace was too gorgeous to be humble. She turned around for him to show him her panty-covered ass. She had a firm well-rounded rear end. It was a perfect fit moon-shaped ass, but still her third-best feature. Her large breasts and beautiful face garnered her the most attention. "You like?"

"Me like," said George. "Let's see the bikini

Grace grabbed the hem of the halter and pulled it over her head. George whistled. Grace posed for him and gave him her best beauty pageant smile. She'd been Miss Sugar Beet, Miss Big Sky Country, and Miss Teen Montana. She knew what she was doing when she posed.

"Now let's see you out of the bikini."

Grace's blonde eyebrows shot up. "What? So soon? I figured you'd have me wearing it all over the house for the bet."

"Who said this was part of the bet," he smirked at her.

"Damn," she muttered. She'd just assumed this was her punishment. He'd set her up with the bikini. Grace double-dropped the bikini. She pulled the string behind her neck and one at her hip at the same time. She yanked on the string behind her back as her panty slid down her leg.

"Fuck, they grow them big in Montana," grunted George, staring at his wife. Grace was a natural blonde with bright green eyes. Her tits were huge and perfect. Even as he stared, her nipples were starting to pop out. Exposing herself was arousing her. He noticed a long time ago that Grace seemed to respond to male attention. Her nipples hardened when any male commented on her looks. They were a rosy pink, thick and elongated when they hardened like they were trying to pull her puffy areola off her breasts. She was trim and athletic with long legs and a flat belly. She trimmed her pubes into a blonde strip. "I can't believe you haven't been discovered yet," he said. Of course, Grace wanted to be an actress and was biding her time waitressing in a high-end restaurant. Her good looks and cheerfulness made her a lot in tips and she did quite well. "Or approached by a porn producer," he added.

"Who says I haven't," she replied with a smirk.

"Seriously?" he asked in disbelief. He was always commenting that her body was built for porn. Actresses spent a fortune to have a body as good as Grace's.

Grace nodded. "Several times. I have a business card in my purse."

"Wow!"

"Is that what you want George?" she asked. Grace straddled his lap. "A porn star for a wife." She felt him harden beneath his trousers. Grace leaned in and kissed him passionately. She was finally going to get laid tonight and it felt like George was up for it. "Is it?" she asked, breaking the kiss.

"No," he answered, raising his hands to fondle her huge tits. They were an E-cup and way big for her build. "But it sure is hot to think about. I wouldn't mind seeing some sexy nudes of you. Wouldn't be bad for your portfolio?"

"No," she answered, grinding her crotch into his jeans. "I don't want to be typecast as a stripper if I do break into the biz."

"What about we make a movie for us?"

"You're not filming us having sex, George," she said, kissing him and grinding her increasingly needy pussy into his crotch. "And stop asking." She didn't hate the idea, but was afraid of being hacked and their movie ending up on the internet. Especially, if she ever became famous.

"Waste of that porn star body not being on film. Maybe If I win the bet next year?" said George.

"And what do you want this year," she said, kissing him again. "I might just be up for anything."

"Good," said George, slapping her ass. "Get up."

Grace mewled but stood up. The terms of the bet were that the loser had to do anything the spouse asked within reason. "Well, hurry up. Your wife is horny."

George was horny too and seeing her standing in front of him nude had him considering calling the whole thing off. "Go get your phone."

Grace frowned. She turned, feeling his eyes on her ass and giving it some extra sway for his benefit. Her phone was in her jeans. She retrieved it and returned to her husband. "You're not taking nude pics of me. I can't risk being hacked. They could end up hurting my career if I ever have a career."

"Nude pics of you wouldn't hurt your career. Now go get your car keys."

Grace frowned again. Her brow furrowed as she tried to figure out what George had in mind. He was out to get even for her making him wear the cheerleading outfit in front of all their friends. Her keys were hanging from a hook on the door to the garage. She returned holding her phone in one hand and her keys in her other. "What do I need my keys for?"

"To start your car."

"And why do I need to start my car, smartass?"

"As the winner of the bet, I'm ordering you to drive up to Griffith Observatory exactly as you are now and to prove you did it, I want you to take a picture of the HOLLYWOOD sign."

"You mean... nude?" she asked. Wrinkles appeared on her forehead and her brow furrowed.

"Thems the terms woman, now be off with you."

"No way. I'll wear the bikini and that's bad enough."

"Nope. Those aren't my terms."

"What if someone sees me?" Her eyes widened and her eyebrows shot up, not quite believing he was serious about this.

"That's the beauty of it, honey. It's Super Bowl Sunday--everyone's home. The roads will be empty. You can probably get there and back without passing another car, but I'd hurry before the parties start breaking up."

"George, please? How about I do it in the bikini and when I come back, I'll give you a blow job?" She crinkled her nose at the thought of putting his penis in her mouth. She did it for him on their honeymoon and his birthday. She'd also sucked off a previous boyfriend who hadn't warned her and he'd cum in her mouth. She still remembered the horrible taste.

"Nude, but you've given me an idea. If you're not back by eleven, you will owe me a blow job at the time and place of my choosing at some point this year."

Grace started to complain again but decided it was safer to stay silent. "You're really mad about the cheerleading thing last year, aren't you?"

"You have no idea. Tick tock, honey." He raised his wrist and tapped his watch.

"Hmpph," she grunted, spinning on her bare heel and heading for the garage. George followed. Her car was in the garage. The door was closed so no one on the street could see her get in naked. She opened the door and slid in. "The seat's sticking to my skin," she complained. "Can I get a towel?"

"Tick tock."

"You will regret this George Herbert Grayson Jr. You better hope I don't win the bet next year."

George hit the garage door opener and Grace closed the car door. As he predicted, the street was empty. The clock on the dash showed that she had plenty of time to make the 11 pm deadline so she wasn't too worried about owing him a blow job. She pulled forward.

"I'll listen for the garage door," he yelled, hitting the button. The garage door slowly lowered as she pulled out of their driveway and onto the street.

**********

George was right. The streets were empty. All their neighbors were still up. She could see them in their living rooms, still sitting around big screen TVs. An older woman was walking her dog at the intersection. The woman gave her a wave. The interior of her car was dark and no one could see her. The side windows were even tinted. Honestly, she should be pretty safe.

Someone was leaving a party a couple of blocks away. She slowed, letting him pull out in front of her. She didn't want him behind her with his headlights shining on her car. This wasn't so bad. Her nipples were hard as they ever got and her pussy was leaking on her car seat. She wondered if George had planned this to make her horny. He knew she got turned on exposing herself. She got aroused the first time she walked out on stage in a bikini at the Miss Sugar Beet beauty pageant. Her nipples hardened every time she was on stage with all those eyes staring at her.

By the time she was nearing the Hollywood Hills, she was squirming in her seat with arousal. So far, so good. She was almost to the observatory, halfway through the bet, and had no problems. She turned into the observatory. There was a gate, but it was open. A sign did warn visitors that the site was closed after dusk. There were probably security cameras near the building, but nothing in the parking lot. She parked and opened her car door, grabbing her phone. Her bare feet stepped lightly on the pavement. There was some gravel, but it didn't dig into her feet too much. The view was amazing from up here. They often hiked up to the observatory, but never at night. The city was lit up and so was the Hollywood sign. She raised her phone and snapped a picture of it. Grace checked the picture, satisfied it would be good enough for George.

Strangely, Grace didn't turn and run for her car. She stood still for a moment, closing her eyes, and letting the cool night air caress her nude body. Her heavy breasts rose as she filled her lungs with the fresh night air of the hills. The cool air was making her nipples ache they were so erect. She could feel her arousal running down her inner thighs. She was going to jump her fucking husband when she got home and if he didn't deliver, she was going to order that dildo she'd been considering.

Grace spun around and made a beeline for her car. She was almost there when she heard the crinkling of gravel on the pavement. The noise grew louder as it approached. She looked up in alarm.

Grace Grayson felt like the proverbial deer, freezing in horror as the approaching car suddenly turned on its headlights, illuminating her nude body and making her look away as a spotlight from the driver's window illuminated her even more.

Just as she was coming out of her shock and ready to jump in her car, red and blue flashing lights lit up the top of the car and she heard the "whoop whoop" alert on the police car.

"FREEZE!" said a deep voice through the car's speaker.

**********

Oh no, oh no, oh no," she thought. Grace stood up straight, holding one arm across her breasts to cover her nipples and another over her thin blonde pubic strip.

"Hands in the air!"

Shit! She uncovered her body and raised her hands fully exposing herself to the police officer. He climbed out of the car standing in the lights so that all she could see was a dark silhouette. "Officer, I can explain," she squealed.

"Place your hands behind your head," he ordered. His voice was a deep baritone. "I'll need your license and registration, ma'am," he said.

"I... I don't have my license on me at the moment," she replied. She didn't have anything on her at the moment. "My registration is in the glove compartment."

"Is your license in the car also?"

"Ah... no, it's in my clothes."

"And your clothes aren't in the car?"

"N-no, sir."

"May I have your permission to retrieve your registration from the vehicle?"

"Yes, sir."

The cop stepped out of the light, raising his flashlight. He waved it around, illuminating the interior of her car. He moved around behind her. She heard the door open. "Are you Grace Grayson?"

"Yes, sir."

He moved around back into the light. "And without your I.D. how do I know you're Grace Grayson?"

"I don't... we can call my husband?" she asked hopefully.

Grace lowered the hand holding her phone. "I SAID HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" he barked, his hand lowering to his firearm. She jerked her hand back. "What's your address?" he asked.

Grace felt her breasts heaving as she gasped for air. He'd scared her so much; that she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. The pulse was even echoing in her ears. She tried not to shake and almost felt like she was having a panic attack. Grace recited her address for the officer.

"And do you know all six digits on your plate?"

He was trying to catch her in a lie. "It's a vanity tag. BLONDIE." Her dad had always called her Blondie. "B... L..."

"That's enough, Mrs. Grayson. I'm satisfied you're who you say you are. I'm Officer Johnson." He stepped closer. She still couldn't see any details, just a dark outline of a very big man. Grace was tall at 5'11", two inches taller than George. The policeman was at least 6'4", maybe 6'5", with very broad shoulders and a wide barrel chest. Part of it was his vest and gear, but most of it was a big, muscular man. "Are you in any state of distress, ma'am?"

"No, sir."

"You're not in a bad situation, fleeing an assault or anything?"

"No, sir. My husband..."

"Do you feel safe at home?"

"No, sir... I mean yes sir. I lost a Superbowl bet with my husband."

"Continue."

"I had to drive here without any clothes and take a picture of the Hollywood sign to prove I did it."

"What kind of a husband would make his wife do that?"

"One that wanted revenge for what his wife made him do after he lost last year's bet."

"I see. Let me go run your name."

"Can I lower my hands?"

"Not yet. I enjoy the view up here." He turned and entered his squad car.

"Damn you, George," she mumbled, shivering slightly in the cool night air. The temperature was raising goosebumps on her areola. Her nipples were still sticking out like little rockets. They were between a quarter and half an inch long when erect and hard to hide beneath clothing. Her wet inner thighs were cold too only kept warm by fresh waves of arousal leaking from her pussy. Her chest and cheeks felt warm as they became flushed with shame as she realized being exposed in front of the powerful stranger was turning her on. "Damn you, George," she mumbled again.

Grace kept her head turned away from the blinding spotlight as the cop exited his car. "Well Mrs. Grayson, everything seems to check out."

"Can I go then?"

"Not yet ma'am. You're still guilty of indecent exposure. You're willfully and lewdly exposing yourself in a public place. That could get you six months in jail and a $1000 fine under California law."

The flush quickly drained from her cheeks as they turned pale and she realized how much trouble she might be in.

"Throw in the trespassing charge and the indecent exposure charge may be upped to a felony. That's up to three years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine."

"No," she gasped. Her legs went weak and she almost fell.

"It's your first offense, ma'am. I'm sure the judge will be lenient. Turn around and lean against the car, legs spread."

"This can't be happening," she gasped. She bent down over her car's hood. The whole ordeal had been going on so long, her hood was cool. She pushed herself off the hood to keep her nipples from pressing into the hard metal.

"Relax, Mrs. Grayson," he assured her, walking up behind her. "I haven't decided to ticket you yet."

"You mean, you might let me go?" she asked hopefully.

"I might, but I gotta search you for drugs first." His strong hands grabbed her head, kneading her scalp and running through her long blonde hair. They slid down over her neck and shoulders. He reached around and grabbed her breasts. She stared down at the huge manly hands squeezing and needing her breasts. They felt hard and calloused even though he was wearing dark gloves. "Is... that... necessary?" she gasped.

"Yes, ma'am." She could feel his hot breath against her neck. "Dayumn, Mrs. Grayson. These titties are real."

"Yessss," she hissed, suppressing a moan as his fingers roughly pinched her erect nipples. He gave her nipples a little tug before moving his hands down over her ribs. "Off... Officer, I'm not wearing any clothes."

"I can see that, Mrs. Grayson." His hands moved over her hips.

"There's no place to hide drugs."

"I'm going to need to do a cavity search, ma'am."

"NO!" Grace pushed herself up and tried to pull away, almost about to crawl across her hood.

He grabbed her hips and held her in place. "Calm down, ma'am or I'll add resisting arrest to your charges. You've been agreeable so far, keep being agreeable and I'll let you go."

"Oh god," she groaned.

The policeman kneeled behind her, his rough hands caressing and kneading her ass. "Your ass is as great as your tits, Mrs. Grayson." Grace mewled.

SPANK!

She jerked as his palm came down on her right cheek. "Thank a man when he compliments your body."

"T-thank you, sir."

"You got a beautiful pussy too."

She felt a tap on her right cheek. "Thank you, officer," she said, quickly, not wanting him to spank her again.

"That's better. Did you spill something in your lap, Ma'am? Your inner thighs are all wet." He wiggled his hand between her thighs until she spread her legs wider.