All Comments on 'An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 02'

by RustyRover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Submale41Submale41about 7 years ago
Such a perfect story

I cant wait for this story to continue. To get to know what will happen to him next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I managed to hold off cumming until the two boys in the story came. Love this story. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Great Story... i hope for more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spectacular

This story is simply spectacular ... I love the way Sammi is slowly but surely being seduced into gaiety ... I cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best slow corruption story on this site

I looooove the slow build up for this (compared to most gay stories). The attention to detail is excellent, too. For instance, Sam had to ask what a cock ring was in the first chapter, and now he thinks about cock rings at once.

Ch. 2 was totally worth the wait.

Can't wait how this continues!!

RustyRoverRustyRoverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You for your kind comments

Thank you for all the kind comments you have made about Sam and his journey. His life is changing daily which is very exciting, but mine is more mundane and filled with real life. I will try and complete Chapter 3 by the end of February.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 3

i hope to read chapter 3 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's next?

It's hard to wait for the next chapter, but the slow progression of Sammi's journey keeps the reader on edge. I can hardly wait for the next chapter, as this is one of the best in some time. Thank you, Sir!!!

samislutsamislutalmost 7 years ago
My oh my, my COCK my COCK my COCK!!!!!

I'm just loving this seductive beautiful story. My cock throbs from beginning to end, I feel like I'm being seduced myself and love it. Thank you so much rustyrover.

Stay hard and leaking,

sami the gay faggot slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I get wet just thinking about this story

I have read this so many times, if it was a paper book it would be falling apart. When I am in my mundane life mode, I keep thinking back to good little sissy bio Sami, and start to leak myself. You are really keeping us on edge waiting for more; but if it is as good as the first two part, I can see multiple orgasms in the future. I have to agree this is one of the best in a long time.. Thank you, and keep writing. You are amazing!!!!!!!

slave_boi_85slave_boi_85about 6 years ago

This was even better than the first. I cannot stop reading now. On touch. 3. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confusing

It gets a bit confusing at times when you switch from telling the story in the third person and then the first person.

One or the other would have been better.

biSalguodbiSalguodover 2 years ago

Love this one so hot I so hard right now. Love these types of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous