An English Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,937 Followers

"What? What is it?" Kiera asked.

I put my arms around her waist and tenderly kissed her, then half spoke, half whispered, "I'm just adjusting to the feeling of how very much I'm beginning to fall for you is all." We held one another in silence and tears, kissing passionately and holding each other together as tightly as humanly possibly.

~~~~~~

The next day at the studio; Kiera sang all the songs she was to perform in succession. While she sang, I timed her with a stopwatch and when she was finished; her show would run roughly an hour and twenty five minutes. This allowed roughly thirty five minutes for all the necessary wardrobe changes, talking to the audience, etc. When we broke for lunch; I gave everyone the rest of the day off with the provision that the rest of the week would be spent getting Kiera's show ready. Right before lunch Kiera looked at me and said "Harry? Would you do something for me without asking what it is first?"

As she was asking me this, her beautiful blue eyes were flashing, making my resolve completely disappear so, I replied "Of course I will......"

Chapter Three

That afternoon, Kiera and I were sitting down for a late lunch at my apartment when I heard a knock at the door. Before I had a chance to respond, Kiera jumped up and said, "I'll get it love, keep your seat." And with that she went to answer the door. I heard another female voice at the door, and by her accent she too was British as well. (Duh! I was in England after all). Before I could make out anything more, Kiera came into the dining room arm in arm with another, visibly older, but none the less as equally stunning, woman and both were smiling from ear to ear.

As I rose from my seat, Kiera looked at me and said, "Harry darling, I'd like you to meet my mother, Ms. Haley Brighton. Mummy, I'd like to meet the love of my life, Mr. Harry James,"

I turned, and offering my hand, said, "It's very nice to meet you Ms. Brighton. I've heard wonderful things about you."

"And I've heard many wonderful things about you my dear and you can call me Haley. Ms. Brighton makes me sound older than the Queen Mother even though she is dead," she said.

"Mother!" gasped Kiera, giggling.

I laughed and said, "Haley, from what I can tell, you look more like Kiera's sister than you do her mother."

Haley put her arm round her daughter's waist and said, "You were right, poppet. He really is charming....and quite handsome as well."

By this time my face had turned a deep crimson, and in my defense, Kiera put her arms around my neck smiling, and said, "Mother stop. You're making him blush."

"I know. Isn't it adorable?" replied Haley, making both women giggle hysterically.

I invited Haley to join us for lunch, and as Kiera went to get another place setting from the kitchen, Haley turned to me and gently put her hand on my arm and said, "I want to thank you Harry, for helping my Kiera see the light."

"See the light?" I asked, quizzically.

Haley smiled and patted me softly on the cheek and replied, "You dear, dear man. I've not seen her smile like this since she was a small child, and you're responsible for it."

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far." I said.

"Oh yes! You can and you should. It's because of, not only the way you've conducted yourself around my daughter, but the way you've treated her that's made her believe in men again. You see, I've been so worried about her ever since she was old enough to understand the way her father left. Ever since then she has despised all men and especially American men."

"Wow, I didn't realize it was that bad for her." I replied, stunned.

About that time, Kiera came back from the kitchen with a full place setting and before long; we finished lunch and were sitting out on the balcony. I was having a brandy, and Kiera and Haley were having Jack Daniels on the rocks. Looking at Kiera, I smiled and said, "I'm not trying to control your actions my love, but you should keep in mind that whiskey isn't good for your voice ya know."

Kiera smiled and poured the remainder of her drink into her mother's glass and said, "You're the boss, Darling; and I trust you completely," and then she came and sat in my lap while at the same time kissing me on the cheek.

"My daughter tells me that you're best keyboardist she's ever heard. She thinks you sound a little like Rick Wakeman." Haley said with a grin.

At the mention of Rick Wakeman's name I told her, "While I thank you for the compliment, I only wish I was that good."

Haley smiled and replied, "I agree with you, he's the best, but while you're most certainly humble, I've heard the demo tapes that Kiera has been working on at home and I think that you are certainly very good yourself. You're definitely one of the finest players that I've ever heard."

"I appreciate it, Ma'am" I replied, thankful that my beautiful Kiera was blessed with having this gentle soul as a mother.

"Ma'am? Do I look that old to you?" asked Haley smiling.

My face must've turned ten shades of red because Kiera giggled and said "Look Mother, he's blushing again," which was followed by a cacophony of female laughter.

After we had finished eating, Kiera looked at me and said, "Would it be alright if we took Mum to the studio and let her hear the new material that we've been working on?"

Before I could reply, Haley looked at Kiera surprised and said, "New Material? Have you written something I've not heard yet, poppet?"

Kiera smiled, and, looking at me while she answered, said, "It's a secret mother. Isn't that right Harry?" I just smiled and winked at Haley.

~~~~~~

As soon as we were in the studio suite, Kiera had me sit at the piano and play one the songs I had written. The moment Kiera's voice touched the air; I could feel something that I thought was once long dormant within my heart, rise and take flight. As her melodic voice flowed along with the music, I began to realize that Kiera had become the imaginary lover that I'd written all those songs to so many years ago.

The stronger Kiera sang, the more passionately I played. I happened to glance over at Haley only to find tears in her eyes, telegraphing the love and pride she had to be feeling at that moment. When the end of the song came and Kiera was done, I almost felt emotionally exhausted. "Oh my darling, darling girl," cried Haley, as she leapt from her seat and rushed to her daughter, throwing her arms tightly round her.

Kiera smiled and said, "Thanks Mum, but its Harry's music. I only sang it."

"That makes it our music then," I replied, smiling at her.

Haley leaned down to me and with a tear on her cheek, kissed my forehead and said, "Thank you, Harry. You've brought happiness into my little girl's life again, and for that, I'm eternally grateful."

~~~~~~

Back at my apartment that evening, Haley had taken a taxi from the studio home, and Kiera and I were lying together on the couch listening to some of the CD's I'd brought from home. "I would think that, with your being from Nashville, Tennessee, that we would be listening to country music in stead of rock and roll. Don't get me wrong. I like what I'm hearing, but after all, isn't Nashville called Music City U.S.A.?" Kiera asked, lying against my chest.

"Yes it is, but country music can more depressing than anything else," I laughed, "Or at least I think so.

Gently slapping my arm that was wrapped around her, Kiera giggled and said, "That's an awful thing to say, Harry, especially since I know for a fact that you've played with more than just a few country artists."

"Hey, a man has to make a living, doesn't he?" I laughed.

~~~~~~

The next morning in the studio, everyone arrived on time, refreshed after a day off and ready to get to work. Kiera, as well as the rest of us, all work our asses off, and in hardly any time; it was like we had all been playing together for a long time. After spending the latter part of the morning on the phone with the record label, I was made aware of something that I knew Kiera was going to absolutely love. Hell, I sure did. They told me that the following morning, the radio stations were going to begin announcing her up and coming performance, which instead of at the outdoor venue that had been originally planned, was going to be held at Royal Albert Hall.

We all decided to work through lunch and finish early, and for the rest of the day; every time she opened her mouth to sing, Kiera would either let loose with a powerful voice, strong enough to shake the masses or she would coo tenderly, soothing even the most savage of beasts. To the surprise of no one, she revealed to us all that day, exactly what she had been born to be, and I knew that when it was time for her debut appearance in less than week, she would take the world, as well as the industry by storm.

~~~~~~

After that day, and from then on, I no longer saw Kiera as a girl. She was a beautiful woman with a sweet pure spirit, but a gentle yet strong force to be reckoned with by those in the industry who would oppose her. Now that we had all the music down pat, it was time for stage rehearsals, timing for her costume changes, make-up adjustments, etc, but with this group, they were so good that I knew it would only take a few days before everyone had it all down.

That evening back at my apartment, Kiera made me a feast fit for a king. There was roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes with gravy made from the roast. And to top it all off, she even made me a chocolate cake. Damn, what a woman. We ate until we were both stuffed, and it was while we were doing the dishes that I decided to tell Kiera about the radio announcement as well as change in venues.

Kiera insisted that she wash while I dried, and as she was handing me a plate to dry, I smiled impishly and said, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you what the record label said to me today."

"And what was that, my darling?" she asked, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"They wanted me to let you know that they changed venues. We're not going to play the outdoor arena in Wimbledon," I teased, baiting her.

She suddenly slammed her hands down into the dish water and angrily replied, "Bastards! They're probably cutting me back to some bloody fucking pub somewhere." I began to laugh, knowing it would piss her off and I was right. She glared at me for a moment, and then putting her hands on her hips, indignantly spat, "I don't see what you could possibly find funny about this."

I smiled and replied, "I do, because you're going to be playing at Royal Albert Hall, my beautiful Kiera so, what do you think of that?"

The look on her face that evening is one that I shall forever remember, because the moment she heard what I had said, she stood dead still, looking aghast. Then her eyes went wide and she began to squeal at the top of her lungs, jumping around like a lunatic until I got her calmed back down. "Oh Harry, darling, it's going to be so wonderful," she said, kissing me repeatedly about the face.

Then realizing that I had been baiting her, Kiera smiled at me devilishly, and swiftly jumping up and locking her arms and legs around me, blew a raspberry on the underside of my throat, below my jaw, and then squealed, "Oh you wanker!" After that it was on. We began a tickling match that lasted for about twenty or so minutes until we both collapsed into the floor, worn out and gasping for air, yet still laughing childishly.

Once again, Kiera slept beside me that night, this time me wearing my boxers and her in only her panties and one of my tee shirts. While having her nearly naked body pressed against me all night was exciting and erotic, more was the comfort in the fact that nothing needed to be rushed, for all in good time would come that which was meant to be. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I loved her now, and nothing was ever going to change that. The only thing I worried about now was whether I was going to live here in England or take Kiera back to the states to live with me. I really didn't care either way as long as I was with her.

Chapter Four

We awoke next morning looking into one another's eyes, and I was treated to a view of my beautiful Kiera first thing in the morning. It was a dream fulfilled being able to see the first hint of day as it slowly rose with her. She snuggled into me closely and began kissing me along the base of my throat, while slowly and sensually grinding her crotch against my hip. I gently pulled her face away from my throat, and looking into those beautiful blue eyes of hers, said, "Kiera, baby, you're about to start something that, once it gets going, I'm not sure I'll be able to be able to stop."

She pulled away from me for a second; and then wiggling under the covers, removed her panties. After pulling them up for me to see, she dropped them onto the floor. Then she lifted the sheets, knelt beside me on the bed, and after swiftly removing her tee shirt and showing me her beautiful naked body, said, "Maybe I don't want to stop, my darling Harry."

Her breasts were beautiful with light pink nipples twisted into tight knots on top of perfectly sculpted globes. The rest of her body was more perfect than anything I had ever seen in my life. "Oh my God, Kiera, you're so beautiful," I breathed, and before I could say, or do anything; she had my boxers off and my cock in her mouth. My cock is slightly less than eight inches long, but its four and a half, almost five inches in girth. Needless to say, I was amazed when I looked down to see her slowly, but steadily engulfing me until her nose reached my pubic hair.

She repeated this same process twice until she looked up at me smiling, and with her eyes watering, she said, "I've been practicing that at home with a cucumber," causing us both to laugh heartily.

I pulled her up to me, and while holding her body as close to mine as was humanly possible, I looked into those strikingly beautiful blue eyes and said, "I love you, Kiera, and I always will." She climbed on top of me, and placing the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy that was slightly tufted with silky beautifully blonde hair, she slowly lowered her body down my rigid shaft until our pubic bones met.

Kiera leaned forward, and slowly beginning to raise and lower herself on my cock, said, "I've loved you for a while now, Harry. And now that we're part of one another, I don't plan on ever letting you go." Then she wrapped her arms around me and quickly rolled us over in the bed until I was on top of her. With a wanton look on her face, as well as having my cock buried in her pussy to the hilt, she looked at me, and with a husky tone of voice, said, "Now I want you to fuck me, Harry, and make me your woman," and then I proceeded to do that very thing. I slowly withdrew my cock, and then gently but firmly pushed it all the way in, burying it until my balls were touching her ass.

"Oh my God," I said, as I bottomed out in her tight velvet sheath.

"Come on, Harry. I want to you to fuck me like an animal, you beautiful bastard," she shouted, making me pick up speed. It a matter of seconds, we were slamming and then grinding our pubic bones together as we fucked. It wasn't long before I began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm that was going to be the end-all of orgasms.

Much to her delight, I began to fuck Kiera with everything I had, and in a matter of a few short seconds, she shouted, "That's it! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck my cunt, Harry. God, oh, oh, I'm coming!" That was all it took to make me empty the entire contents of my balls into her tight little pussy, her legs wrapped tightly around me, both of us coming together. Kiera held onto me until, with long and deep groan, her body flexed one last time, and then she went limp beneath me, gasping for breath.

Afterward as we lay together, Kiera snuggled next to me, she leaned up, and after tenderly kissing my lips, softly said, "I love you, my darling Harry, and we belong to one another now.

"Forever, my love," I gently replied, both of us drifting back to sleep in one another's arms.

~~~~~~

After a shower that morning, which of course we both shared, Kiera and I prepared for the day. We had to go back to work, and on the way, she turned to me, and in a serious tone of voice, said, "Harry, darling, I love you, but its time to work and I don't like to mix business with pleasure. I do hope that you understand, my love."

Wrapping my arm around her and holding her tightly against me, I smiled and said, "You can rest assured that of all people, I understand, and I love you, too." We held hands for the rest of way to the studio.

For the rest of the week, we rehearsed Kiera's show until everyone had every single note committed to memory, almost as if it were second nature. Each afternoon, she rehearsed with a choreographer and every night; we made love, gently at first, then hungrily, as if neither had ever tasted the other.

~~~~~~

It was the night before Kiera's concert and I'd given the whole band the day off that morning to ensure that everyone would be rested by show time the next afternoon. As we sat cuddled on the couch in my apartment, enjoying the quiet moments of simply just being together, Kiera smiled at me and said, "Harry darling, I wanted to thank you, for all the hard work you've done. I also wanted to tell you how very much I love you."

"I love you, too," I replied, kissing her soft lips.

Suddenly, Kiera looked at me and asked the question that had been haunting me from the moment my relationship with her had changed from professional to personal. "So, what is going to happen with us after the show is over tomorrow night, Harry?"

Mustering up all the courage I possessed, I leaned away from her to look into her eyes, and said, "After tomorrow, my job as your producer is over. But that doesn't mean we can't still be together, that is if you want to."

"What do you mean by, your job as my producer is over? You're not going anywhere, Harry James, and that is final," she triumphantly announced.

"You said so yourself, that you don't mix business with pleasure," I replied, "You mean more to me than that so, if we are going to be together, then you need to find a producer.

"But I want you to produce me, Harry darling," she replied, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Look, Sweetie," I replied, pulling her back into my arms, "Its better this way. Besides, I know a guy in Nashville that....."

"No," she angrily interrupted, pushing away from me and standing up and gathering her belongings, "You said that you loved me, but you're just like the rest of the fucking wankers around here. All you wanted was to use me, and then throw me away."

"Kiera," I said, "You've got it all wrong, sweetie."

"Leave me alone, you bastard," she cried, "I never want to see you again, and if you show your face at my performance tomorrow, I'll have you arrested." Then she turned and abruptly left my apartment, slamming the door on her way out.

I tried to call her, but to no avail. I even called her mother and talked to her, but her mother told me that, while it was a crying shame; she knew that once her daughter had made her mind up, nothing was going to change her. So, I said my goodbyes, and while I was trying my best not to, I cried and told her that I would never have hurt Kiera in any way.

"I know Harry," she replied, "Maybe you should just go back to America, and forget Kiera. She's my daughter, and while I love her dearly, she can be a bull-headed bitch who thoroughly pisses me off."

"Can't you talk some sense to her Haley, please?" I asked.

"Oh Harry, you darling man," Haley openly cried, "I'll do what I can, I promise, but don't expect any miracles, okay?"

"Thank you, Haley," I said, as I hung up the phone. Then I went downstairs and hopped into a taxi and told him to simply drive around London for a while.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,937 Followers