An Enlightened Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not at all, but you two are the ones going to be on display......... I will have to keep my trousers belted around my thighs....... I can't keep them right up in case I catch your pubes in the zipper........ in fact I might just pop on my elasticated waist shorts.'

'You think of everything.' Patsy purrs as she climbs back in the car.

Collecting coffees, James gets back in the car to see Nicky removing her fingers from Patsy's pussy and licking them clean 'My god your pussy is sweet mum.'

'Gramma had a sweet pussy as well.' Patsy sighs.

James just looks gobsmacked. 'How could you know that?.......... I have heard of boys stealing knickers to sniff...... but never daughters.'

Blushing profusely....... 'The evening before my wedding you know Mum and me went out for a walk......... Well I was so nervous and Mum just said all I needed was an orgasm to calm me down ......... so she found a hidden nook and started fingering me......... I took a chance and did the same to her........ Mum had a naughty side at times ...... She made me promise to never mention it.'

'So you have had sex with Gramma and Gramps?' Nicky asks in amazement.

'It wasn't sex with Gramma, but it made me feel better......... I have done it twice more with friends to calm them down ......... But not for 20 years ....... Which is why I suggested to Gramps that I would eat you out whilst he fucks me!'

Shaking his head James just mutters 'Oh what a lot of secrets are creeping out this weekend........... Mind you I have to say ...... it is so gratifying to find you all have kept to Gramma's belief of having a full bush.'

Having moved the car, drunk their coffee and James changing into a pair of shorts which allowed easier access to his cock, but also meant he could be decent very quickly if anyone appeared. They were all sat in the back of the car with both Patsy and Nicky sitting sideways one leg of each sneaking around behind him so that he could tease their pussy lips.

'Oh my god Dad I need you pushing that cock deep inside me now!!' Patsy growls sliding forwards so 2 fingers slide deep within her.

'Before Gramps buries it in you I want a taste of his cock now and then we can both clean him up later.' Nicky purrs leaning forwards to clasp his cock in her hand and lick the precum off of the slit.

As they arranged themselves on the back seat of the car with Nicky on her back skirt totally pulled up around her waist thus leaving her pussy gleaming with juice before she even feels her mum's tongue (This going to be a new experience for her, even though Sian and Michelle had invited her to join them before.)

Patsy positions herself kneeling up one knee either side of Nicky's head and James stood right behind her ....... Scooping up her 'Wrap Around skirt' displaying her stockings and suspenders framing her sweet arse and pussy peeping out at him........ One last look around and he pulls his shorts down to mid-thigh and positions himself with lower legs slightly apart, which also lowers him directly in line with the treasure pot of joy.......... Nicky realising Gramps will check first to make sure they are alone craftily leans up spread her arms around her mother's spread thighs and took her first taste of a pussy direct from the source......... Patsy shivers feeling her daughter's lips and tongue on her most secret place.

James always being a stockings and suspender man can't resist running his hands up the outside of her thighs, pushing Nicky's hands out of the way, across the bare skin of her arse, twanging a suspender as he gently probes his wanton daughter with a pair of fingers before lining up and introducing his cock head to her opening and gently inserting the first inch into the warm and inviting canal that he had last plundered oh so long ago.

Feeling Patsy shudder below him and push back towards him to gain more of him inside her, James shakes his head as he feels what can only be Nicky's hands stroking his scrotum before somehow leaning up to lick his sack as he grasps Patsy's hips and slides effortlessly right into her inner recess.

'Oh fuck Daddy I have been waiting for this for so so long.' Patsy squeals as she darts her tongue into her daughter, tasting the sweet sweet juices and revelling in the musky aroma of a sweet but obviously well diddled cunt.'

Deciding not to try reaching around to bare her tits James just slowly withdraws right to her vaginal opening before driving back in so hard that Patsy tilts forwards and licks the little area between pussy and arse ..... finding her tongue swirling around a tight butt-hole....... Nicky bucks and screams 'Oh Mum this is so perfect....... Fuck her hard Papi.' Just as she says this she clutches James's arse and accidently runs a finger across his Rose-hole, making him shudder and double pump, slapping his balls on the back of Patsy's thighs.

'Oh FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK........ I am CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG.' Nicky screams as Patsy again licks from her clit to her arsehole and slips the tip of her tongue inside.

Nicky, realising how much it made Gramps jump, quickly delves into her mother's juices running down her thighs and gently pushes one finger into his hole, causing him to once again double pump hard into the pussy sucking him in.

As he pulled back ready for a further assault..... 3 things happened 1) Nicky pushed 2 fingers into his arse. 2) Patsy came in a shuddering orgasm that actually squirted, literally drowning Nicky as she is sucking James's right testicle and covering his shorts with juice......... But by far the worst 3) James looks up to see a car approaching down the road............. Hoping they either turn right or just stop outside the Toilet block.

The two physical happenings in front of him and the impending panic of being caught released the most powerful surge of spunk up his tube and deep into the gaping pussy swallowing his cock.

Putting his fist into his mouth to stop any noise and hoping both of the ladies are muffled enough he is pleased to see the car come in turn a full circle and drive back out.

'Nicky shuffle in and drag Mum with you ....... I will follow.' James instructed.

Jumping in and sliding down as he pulls the door closed behind him James is laughing 'Jeepers that was a close one,' he utters as he tells the girls what had just happened.

'Oh My God Daddy what did you do to me........ I have never cum that hard in my life.' Patsy coos as she feels Nicky lapping up the mingled juices running out of her including feel her tongue flicking around her anus.

'More like what did you do to me Mum' Nicky croons as she leans up to kiss James, offering him some mingled juices including his own. 'Your tongue in my ass felt so strange.'

'You can talk........ who told you I like a finger in my arse.' James sighs as he feels a mouth close over his cock to clean him.

After 10 or 15 minutes, they have all cleaned themselves as well as they can and James has slipped his trousers back on as his shorts are absolutely drenched. He wanders over to get 3 more coffees.

'Dad....... I know those two are only small ...... But how did you ever manage in here.'

'It was nowhere near as acrobatic and passionate as that......... I just hope they don't regret it today.' James mutters wistfully as he looks out of the windscreen.

'Oh trust me Gramps ...... it was all they could talk about this morning........ Mind you they were surprised when I told them Mum had joined us in bed last night............. By The Way it was Michelle said you liked arse play..........I must admit after mum teasing my hole I am hoping I get to try it properly with finger or a vibrator.'

'I had never played like that myself.' Patsy confessed 'But it felt good when your tongue was around my arse as well.......... You fancy taking our anal virginity Dad?'

Spitting his coffee 'That is a conversation for another time........ We better get a wiggle on and get home........ By The Way your phone was PINGING like crazy.' James asserts 'Anyone need anything.... A pee, a snack??'

Nicky smiling 'I need you to fuck me like you did mum........... but not just yet ........ it is all a bit tender......... Juicy but tender ha ha.'

'Do you want to ride up front with Gramps......... I think I might need a little snooze.' Patsy purrs as she fishes her phone out of her bag to see a missed call from Mike but 4 missed messages from Laurence.

Nicky climbs over the centre consul...... Wiggling her arse in James's Face ........ He just had to grab her hips and flick his tongue up her arse crack.

12