An Enlightened Family Pt. 04

Story Info
More crafty shenanigans.
6.5k words
4.57
5.4k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of an enlightened family Pt 4..... Father. Daughter, grand-daughters and uni friend.

This is tied to Gramps enlightenment series. So it might be advisable to read those first but this is a story that can be read independently.

All characters are over the age of 18.

**** **** **** ****

Waking up the following morning all still snuggled together nicely Patsy and Nicky both lean up to kiss James, before kissing each other..... 'I know we said put it behind us and no questions..... I have one though' Nicky states 'did you or have you done the same as Gramma and had sex with any of the boys that I might have been friends with?'

'Nope..... only ever had sex with 3 people..... Shaun, my boyfriend whose mums party it was on the night that changed everything, but he had such a tiny dick and it lasted maybe 10 seconds so doesn't count really.... Gramps, when he was helping me that night and your Dad........ plus the couple of bits of 'Pussy Play' I mentioned.'

'OK.....' leaning closer Nicky whispered 'You would have fucked Larry the other night if you had chance though wouldn't you?...... I saw you on the table by the lodge.'

Looking flustered Patsy just hisses 'It has been a long time and I was feeling....... Oh I don't know what I was feeling!!'

'Hey what are you two muttering about?' James asks as he squeezes them both to him.

'Nothing much......... just deciding if you can keep us two ladies satisfied.' Nicky immediately pipes up, as she winks at her mother.

'Ummm.... We will see won't we....we need to be careful though.' James sighs.

**** **** **** ****

Two weeks have passed since the crazy weekend of shenanigans and craziness that has forever changed the lives of all those concerned.

Mike finally came home but not to stay, he had decided he couldn't face James knowing that he had secretly been cheating on his Father-In-Law with of all people Gwen, James's wife and Mike's Mother-In-Law......... he never realised that things had moved on and Patsy had now cheated on him with James, her own Dad........ Mike claimed he just didn't love Patsy anymore and it was for the best that he moved out signing over any rights he had over the marital home.

Nicky had become more self-assured, still deeply disliking her job but finding ways to make it bearable including actually making friends with a couple of the private secretaries within the company.

James had come to terms with what had transpired, thought about the information that had been declared. Accepted it was in the past and nothing could be gained by dwelling on it....... The only regret he has is the fact he didn't think to get Lauren's phone number and realising he can't really ask anyone for it without lots of questions being asked.

**** **** **** ****

Lauren wakes up actually on her own for once, Sian and Michelle having started to do early morning gymnastic workouts to keep them as near to competition standard as possible, that had to be done separately to their learning programs.

PING

Picking up her phone she can see 3 or 4 messages from Laurence, her Grandfather, taking the bull by the horns she opens them

'Lauren when you get a minute can you please ring me.'

'Lauren, I need your insight.'

'I have spoken to your Grand-Mother, she has admitted that she is funding your course and why........ if only you had both told me I would have understood.'

'Lauren, have you spoken to your Mother?......... I haven't seen her for a week and she keeps ignoring my calls and texts......... Call me ASAP!!!!!'

Realising it is probably best to just get it over with she decides to call him after she has had a wee but before she has a shower. Climbing out of bed, admiring her view in the mirror and pinching her nipple she throws on a robe to go and use the toilet, not bothering to put on any underwear........ Opening the door to her room she is surprised to see the caretaker and his apprentice out in the hallway...... being a tease she makes sure they see she is naked under her robe and actually pinches her boobs whilst having a wee to make her nipples poke out for her return to her room after.

'Hey there....... I just got your messages....... What is it you need my insight on?....... Sherry thought it better we didn't say anything because Mum would just get arsey........ nope not seen or heard from Mum since you dropped me up here.' Lauren blurts out in one long diatribe before Laurence can say anything.

'Oh.... Thanks for getting back to me....... I didn't realise just how much you did around here.'

'Sherry said you would suddenly realise I was the one keeping things going whilst you did the schmoozing etc....... she said Mum was doing her usual and just being a leech......... so what has gone wrong?' Lauren growls as she allows a smile to cross her face.

'Yeah, she told me in no uncertain terms last night when I popped in to see her....... Sherry, as you insist on calling her, wasn't surprised to hear Mum had gone AWOL.'

'She asked me to call her Sherry..... says she is too young to be called Grandmother, which is what you and Mum insist on......... You can't say much..... it is Laurence or Mr Kingman when we are working..... I think you are ashamed to let people know I am your Grand-Daughter.'

'You know that isn't true...... you also know it is mainly your Mother that insists on things........ Anyway, forget all that stuff..... I miss you around here...... I understand why and yes it will help the business once you get your qualifications, as long as you pass that is........ We are struggling here though so I need your input...... you know the set-up here so I need to know is there anyone you know who could possibly fill in and pick up some of your duties...... I don't expect anyone to do exactly what you did, I know you worked loads of extra hours and never got paid as it is all for the family and you will get the whole lot eventually....... I need a good receptionist and I need someone in the leisure centre...... any ideas??' Laurence pleads.

'Grandfather, are you actually asking for my help?' Lauren openly laughs.

'Cut the Grandfather bollocks.' Laurence spits 'if you had told me what was going on we could have covered this before you fucked off....... Now do you know anyone suitable yes or no?'

Slightly stung by his severity but also pleased that he sought her advice Lauren responds 'Ummmm..... I know that Sian, one of my roommates, she has a sister, I think you might have seen her when you were dropping me off....... she has a sports background and I think she is a receptionist at some office complex..... so maybe she could cover the leisure centre at least.'

'Ummm..... I think I know the one you mean...... she was a pretty girl, small build but looked sporty......... have you got her details?'

'No..... I can get them off of Sian when she comes back in later....... Or I can ask Sian if her sis might be interested and if she is maybe talk to her on the phone and tell her what is involved and ask her to contact you direct.'

'That would be a start....... Hopefully it will work out........ try to get her details and let me know tonight if possible....... Just so you know I am proud of you and just wish you had come to me first to explain what this course was all about...... we might have been able to have found it more local instead of you being way up there on your own.'

'I am not on my own as such..... I have made some friends..... it wasn't you I needed space from, it was Mum..... this will benefit the company in the long run....... Sherry said she would square it with you eventually.' Lauren tearfully croaks 'I will phone you later.'

'OK..... be careful.' Laurence responds wistfully.

**** **** **** ****

RING RING RING

Nicky answers her phone 'Missing us all already are you 'Butter Face'...... what's up?'

'Cheeky cow......why you call me 'Butter Face'?' Sian squeals.

'Because you are one of those girls who is OK....... but her face!!!' Nicky chuckles.

'Better than a face that looks sweet........like a chewed up toffee!!!' Sian fires back......'I need to ask you something........ well, not ask..... tell, you something and then ask if you are interested.'

'Go on then.'

'I know you weren't impressed with Lauren or her Grandfather but I have spoken to Lauren and understand the situation now..... it is her Mum that causes all the problems and apparently her Grandfather isn't so bad really.'

'What has that got to do with me?'

'Shut up and I will tell you....... Since Lauren is up here there are a couple of jobs going at the Hotel etc........ Lauren wondered if you might be interested in hearing about them....... If you are she can get you to see her Grandfather and bypass all the usual application shit.'

'What are they?'

'Let me put Lauren on the phone and she can explain.'

'OK.'

Handing the phone over 'Hi, is that Nicola or can I call you Nicky...... I know we didn't get off on the right foot but I have enjoyed getting to know Sian and she has told me about you and how you are a better Gymnast than her and the best sister anyone could have.' Lauren splutters, not knowing what response she might get 'by the way this is Lauren or Laur to my friends.'

'Hi Lauren, yeah we didn't have a lot of time for chit chat when we met....... But if Sian says you are OK that is good enough for me.......now what is it about jobs going free?'

Lauren explains the situation and tells Nicky what is involved 'Are you possibly interested?'

'Ummm.... Yeah but not sure I will have the qualifications that I need..... I am only a junior receptionist and only have my Gymnastics training etc.' Nicky responds.

'Trust me the reception is easy and I will have a word with Carol, she is about a 100 years old but knows the system back to front, she will take care of you...... or if you prefer the leisure centre it is basically just keeping an eye on things....there are life guards and PT's but they have specific jobs...... Larry wants someone to literally be everywhere in the centre and just making sure it is clean, tidy and safe.'

'Larry? Who is that?'

'My Grand-Dad, he isn't as nice and laid back as yours but he isn't so bad....... It is my Mum that causes all the tension when we are all together........ Have you got some paper and a pen handy?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Take these numbers down...... give me tonight to talk to him and then give Larry a call sometime tomorrow....... I'll give you my number as well and then if you have any questions you can get straight to me if you want to.'

'OK, thank you...... I admit I didn't like you or your Grand-Dad much but you seem like a decent girl and if Sian trusts you I will as well...... going to see him won't hurt and if I don't feel happy there is nothing lost is there...... thank you for thinking of me...... did Sian say I wasn't happy at work or something?'

'No, we just were talking generally and she told me that you and you mum were both good Gymnasts and interested in sport etc....... When Larry asked if I knew anyone I just thought you might like a chance.' Lauren replies before giving Nicky the telephone numbers for Laurence...... Hotel Reception, Direct line and even his Mobile number and finishing up with her own number 'I hope it all works out and eventually maybe one day we will be friends and might even work together...... take care and talk to you soon....... I'll hand the phone back to Sian now.'

'Thank you...... I will let you know how things go.'

Taking the phone back Sian wanders off 'See I said she was not so bad.......... By the way a little snippet of info...... apparently Larry is hung like a horse as well!'

'Why would I need to know that?........ mind you Gramps had already informed me of that..... he knew Larry at school and Mum, Gramps and me were talking generally on the way home..... Larry lost out to Gramps when it came to winning Gramma's heart....... But I don't need to know that, about his dinky, as he isn't getting near me the miserable bugger.'

'It might help to imagine him naked whilst having your interview..... it will stop any nerves lol....... Anyway gotta go will talk to you soon....... Keep Gramps cock warm for me ha ha.'

Whilst Nicky was on the phone in the living room James had appeared in the kitchen 'Who is she gassing to?' he asks Patsy.

'Sian I think and also that girl they are sharing with....... Something about a job at the Hotel that Laurence owns........ I think the Grand-Daughter is trying to help in filling a vacancy...... from what I can gather Sian must have said it would be perfect for Nicky........ I am sure she will tell us later.'

Coming into the kitchen Nicky pins a piece of paper on the corkboard by the fridge where they keep reminders of things to do or coming up....... 'Hi Gramps...... how are you today?' she croons as she rises on tip toe to kiss him on the lips.

'Nicky be careful....... Someone might be passing.'

'They can't see in........ plus what is wrong with a little kiss?' Nicky pouts.

'Gramps is right really....... It is better to keep any affection demonstrations to the living room or the bedrooms' Patsy asserts 'everything alright with Sian?'

'Yeah I think so....... I was talking to that other girl, Lauren, you know the one that is sharing a dormitory with those two........ she wanted to know if I might be interested in a job at the leisure centre at the Hotel that her Grand-Dad owns...... she did mention working on reception as well but I don't think I am posh enough for that....... Anyway she gave me numbers to get hold of him tomorrow and also her number if I have any questions.' Nicky replies as she opens the fridge 'what we got for dinner tonight?'

'I thought I might treat you both to a takeaway and we can spend a quiet evening together.' James comments. 'You aren't considering working for him are you?'

'Sian said that Lauren is different when not with her Mum and it is her Mum that causes the tension with her Grand-Dad..... apparently he is OK once you get to know him.'

'See I told you he was OK when I spoke to him outside the Sports Centre at the Uni.' Patsy sighs as she feels her nipples harden and her pussy contract at just the thought of him......... make sure you don't lose the numbers then or get them mixed up.'

'I put them on the board until I phone him tomorrow....... And I labelled them so I know which is which.'

James smiles slightly as he now realises he can get Lauren's number without too much trouble. He heads towards the door, craftily copping a feel of Nicky's arse as he passes behind her...... 'I'll be back later then..... choose what you want for dinner and I will see you soon.'

'Grampa!!!!...... behave..... affection is for the Living Room or bedroom you naughty man.' Nicky giggles but hoping she gets to cuddle later tonight and maybe more.... Her nipples and pussy also react.

**** **** **** ****

Taking the piece of paper that Patsy had written the take away order on into the kitchen, so that he can phone it in without the sound of the music Nicky has on the TV interrupting him, James takes his chance to also log the number for Lauren into his mobile. Making an excuse that he needs the bathroom before the food is delivered he skips off and sends Lauren a text.

'Hi Lauren this is James, I got your number from Nicky.' He doesn't say anymore in case he has the wrong number and gets a text back saying so. Thinking she might not reply immediately he figures he better wash his hands etc and make all the necessary noises and movements for someone using the toilet...... but as he starts the tap running he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket so pulls it out to check.

'Hi James as in Grampa James....... Sian's Gramps?'

'Yes....... How are things?'

'Oh I am so happy to hear from you...... I was wondering how to politely ask Sian or Michelle for your number..... We really should have swapped numbers on that morning...... but it was all a bit of a hurry wasn't it? All is good here but I am so looking forward to be home in a few weeks and hope to be able to catch up with you..... my body is aching to feel your hands on me again.'

'That sounds perfect but not sure I can wait that long...... plus it might be difficult to find time away without either your family or mine asking questions....... I actually wanted to see if there was any chance of you slipping away for a few hours but without Sian knowing....... If so I can do a long day of driving and pop up to see you.... maybe we can slip out for dinner and have a chat or something......... I have ex colleagues sort of up in your area so I can use one of them as an excuse.'

'Oh James that sounds perfect...... I like the sound of or something lol........ Let me sort through my schedule over the next couple of days and also see if Sian and Michelle might be busy..... They have started on the Gymnastics Team so they might have a competition or training coming up.'

'Sounds good to me....... Having a family meal tonight so I can't really talk now...... but now we are connected I hope we can get something sorted........ I keep having dreams about your fantastic boobs.'

'OK no problem........ BTW my nipples are rock hard knowing you are dreaming about them ha ha....... I need your hands teasing them ASAP xxx.'

'Not just my hands I hope......... Keep them warm and safe and I will lavish them with attention very soon.'

He flushed the toilet, washed his hands and left the bathroom to find Nicky hovering by the door to the utility room.

'Gramps..... in here a minute.'

'What you up to?'

'I want a kiss and a cuddle before our food comes and I want you to myself for 2 minutes.' Nicky mumbles.

A quick kiss and cuddle later they both disappear in different directions...... James heads into the Living Room. Nicky skips upstairs to her bedroom.

'How long did they say for the food Dad?' Patsy calls from the Kitchen.

'Umm..... 45 minutes to an hour.' James replies.

'OK..... Can you come and get the plates and that out then whilst I just finish putting the shopping away from earlier.'

'Be there now.' James responds and gets up out of the chair and wanders into the Kitchen to see Patsy bent over from the waist putting tins on the shelf in the cupboard...... he can't resist just playful tapping her bum as he passes.

'Oi cheeky....... You keep that up and you'll be in trouble buster,' Patsy giggles..... 'Where is madam?'

'Not a clue...... upstairs maybe..... I think I heard her go up when I was in the Bathroom.'

'In that case...... Can I have a kiss please?' Patsy asks spinning him around and wrapping her arms around his neck.

'Patsy.....what about people seeing?'

'Duh.....the blinds are down.'

'But you can still see shadows.'

'Who cares....... I want a kiss and you have been in your own house most of the week....... After Mike leaving I feel lost.' She whines, wrapping herself tighter around his neck.

**** **** **** ****

Having decided to sit at the table and eat their food as it was not really their habit of eating from trays on their laps James was slightly bemused when he felt first a foot trying to sneak into his trouser cuff to smooth his shins with soft toes and then another foot tracing up and down his thigh.

'So what have we got planned for after dinner then?'

'I thought maybe I would have a quick shower and then get into my PJ's and then see if there is a film on that we can all watch.' Patsy replies..... Finally getting her foot inside his trouser cuff and feeling the hairs on his leg tickle her toes.

'Funnily enough I was thinking about the same.' Nicky responds....... Sliding, her foot further into his lap.

'Sounds like I get the loading of the dish washer then.' James chuckles as he gently rubs the top of Nicky's foot.

12