An Enlightened Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That is unless you have a different plan.' Patsy states looking worried.

'No it all sounds pretty good to me.' James responds.

'By the way did Sharon catch up with you in the end?' Patsy asks Nicky.

'Yeah...... She wanted to confirm if I will be competing this weekend...... I couldn't manage all the moves last week so the team was one short so had to forfeit...... but I should be alright if I can stretch properly before my program.'

'Still feeling the effects of the bump from 6 weeks ago?' James asks looking perplexed.

'I don't think the long drive we took to take 'Butter Face' to Uni did me much of a favour..... I can't shake the stiffness especially in my left hip.'

'Butter Face?'

'Yeah...... she is basically an OK girl..... But her face!!!'

'Ooooo you better not let her hear you call her that...... funny but she might not laugh.'

'I already told her earlier when I was on the phone to her and the 'Titty Monster'...... she did laugh.'

'You are so cruel at times.' Patsy laughs..... 'Get Gramps to see if he can ease your hip tomorrow...... I know you don't like the woman that Sharon employs.'

'She is just annoying.... You only got to flinch and she stops...... Andrew used to be good but he got that job with the Rugby Club so hasn't get the time to do our Physio now.' Nicky replies 'Gramps can you have a look tomorrow?'

'I can but it'll have to be over at the Gym so we can use their table etc.'

'Why?...... There is a table up in the spare room.'

'You haven't still got that table Mum forced the Gym to supply when you hurt yourself have you?' James asks looking at Patsy.

'No...... Mike bought one home.'

'Oh did he now?' James smirks 'Do I want to know the story here?'

'Shut up Dad........ Let's just say...... His massages were never like yours.' Patsy squeaks as she goes bright red.

'Ooooo I am going to so enjoy this tomorrow then.' Nicky crows, as a big smile crosses her face.

'Now now....... It will be a professional.... Or as professional as an untrained Physio can do, massage.' James admonishes.

'Yes Gramps.' Nicky mock salutes him.

'Right....... You two grab your showers...... I will fill the dishwasher and then pop next door and grab a shower myself and pop some joggers and a T on.' James commands.

'You can always join me for a shower Dad.' Patsy coos as she stands up and shuffles behind his chair..... catching sight of Nicky's foot in his lap.

'Not fair.' Nicky wails 'you can join me if you want.'

'Also not fair.' Patsy giggles. 'If we all load the dishwasher we can all go and shower and then be back here in 30 minutes..... yes?'

'Sorted.' James replies.

**** **** **** ****

Showered and feeling fresh and comfy all 3 decide to cuddle up on the sofa with the spare quilt over them and watch a film on Netflix.

About 30 or so minutes into the film Patsy decides they need snacks, even though they hadn't long had dinner so pauses the film and heads out to make popcorn.

'Gramps?'

'Yes Missy.'

'Has Mum talked to you about Dad?'

'Yes, she said he used the reason that he couldn't face me after what had come to light....... To be honest there wasn't much that I could have said, especially after just what had occurred on the weekend we were away.'

'But he hadn't been here for 3 weeks anyway...... I think it was already a done deal for him...... but I don't understand how he could just walk away..... don't we mean anything to him?'

'Relationships are difficult...... especially when there are secrets that have been suppressed...... don't forget Gramma told Mum some awkward things before she died...... maybe it is Mum that shut down first but without really knowing it herself.'

Patsy catching this last bit enters the room again 'Maybe you are right..... I admit I didn't really want him near me for a few weeks after I heard that...... I knew Mum was telling me the truth....... I was hurt..... by Mike but also by Mum..... if I am totally honest, I started to think about all the times they had been screwing and wishing I could have had that amount of time with you Dad....... But how could I tell you?..... Plus why would I suddenly want something I thought was gone 20 odd years ago?'

'I can't for the life of me understand it either.' James agrees.

'I should have realised he had no real morals when he was so keen to fuck his own daughters....... But I also knew how wonderful it made me feel on that one night I had with you....... I know I was the one who instigated that and let's be honest..... most men it appears would take what was so freely being given........ but I know or thought I knew..... you regretted it from that night onwards..... so I couldn't hurt you and possibly lose you...... I love you Dad, yes in ways maybe I shouldn't but I can't help how I feel.'

Holding his arm out so Patsy could sit and snuggle into his side. 'I love you as well..... also in ways that I know I shouldn't...... but it is what it is and nothing is going to be gained by lying about it........ I didn't regret it..... I just knew it was wrong....... However, even more lines have been crossed now....... It is still wrong but in my opinion we will do more hurt to each other if we try to repress it.'

Patsy leans up and kisses him firmly and passionately on the mouth. 'Dad, I think you are so right..... as long as we realise this can never become public knowledge and should any of us need to cease what we are doing then we only have to speak up.......... I love you as well Nicky and not just as your mother...... I love your touch and I love your taste and smell...... I know that sounds totally out there but I see you as a lover as well as a daughter....... I am hoping Sian doesn't have a problem with it.'

'Mum, Sian knows we both climbed into bed with Gramps........ She also knows what we did in the Car-park...... I think she is actually jealous and can't wait to come home so we can all be together and do things together........ I know this sounds harsh...... she isn't much different than you........ she instigated getting Gramps to fuck her...... and did it while we were close by....... So we are all guilty of playing games that have brought us here to this point.' Nicky shuffles up onto her knees takes her Mum's face in her hands and kisses her with unbridled passion slowly insinuating her tongue between her Patsy's lips.

'Oh my god........ you two don't realise how beautiful you look as you share something so meaningful.' James whispers as he slowly circles both of their waists with his arms.

Without a moment of hesitation both girls drop one hand each into James's lap and find him sitting there with a tent pole in his joggers. Immediately they both close their hands around his cock and start rubbing him through his joggers.

Moving in for a three way kiss James croaks 'I don't think any of us are interested in this film.'

Sliding his hands from their waists he gently cups one butt cheek on each of these beautiful ladies and traces the crack of their sweet arses slowly teasing both of their rose holes with a probing middle finger......

'Mmmmm that feels nice....... But I am not sure you will fit in there Dad, you are definitely bigger than Mike and he always had difficulty.' Patsy purrs.

'Same goes for me Gramps....... I have never ever tried but I don't think it will go in.' Nicky sighs as she pushes back against his finger and even with her pyjama bottoms between his finger and her anus she feels him start to slide in.

Feeling his phone vibrate a couple of times in his pocket and thinking that it must be either Sian or Lauren because nobody else texts him, James suggests that if they aren't going to watch the film he had just as well head back home..... this greeted by outraged squawks from both Patsy and Nicky.

'Are you just happy to see me Gramps or have you got a jumping bean in your pocket?' Nicky enquiries as she can also feel the phone vibrating.

'No, I think there is something wrong with my phone..... It doesn't ring and then I get a flurry of notifications about voicemail etc...... I will pop into the shop tomorrow sometime.'

'But you have had a look at my hip first though, I haven't got to be in work until 1 tomorrow so we have all morning.' Nicky pipes up..... as she says this her knee slips down behind the cushion and actually flexes her hip which causes her to cry out a little bit.

'Yes yes I will have a look and see how much flexibility you have..... but judging by that little call of anguish I don't hold out much hope for you competing just yet.' James mumbles looking at the pain in her face.

'Well..... as the film is a bust...... we never seem to be able to settle to anything lately..... Mind you I am not complaining.' Patsy purrs as she feels James still stroking her bum through her satin pyjamas and loving how it feels. 'I suggest we quickly tidy up the kitchen etc, empty the dishwasher and head up to bed...... what say you?' leaning forward to kiss both James and Nicky whilst squeezing James's cock which is pulsing inside his joggers.

'Sounds like a plan to me..... kitchen, bathroom, bed.' James chuckles.

**** **** **** ****

Patsy and Nicky climb off of the sofa..... Patsy heads to the kitchen to start tidying...... Nicky rolls the quilt up and goes to put it back in the airing cupboard and James quickly checks his phone.

'James, I know you are having a family evening but I just spoke to Sian..... apparently her and Michelle are going to the football with Michelle's Dad and Uncle and then staying out with them on Saturday night.'

'Oh BTW this is Lauren......... I know it is short notice but could you possibly get away this weekend?'

'Me again....... If you can get away I have found a nice little chalet on a small camp site up here (Not King's) that I can treat us to if you can get away.'

'Sorry to be so pushy...... but the more Sian raves about you and the more I think of you as you looked at my body the more excited I get........ I am totally loving the time and the intimacy with Sian and Mich....... But I need some male company and the boys here are just boys and I don't want to get involved with an older guy up here because no doubt he will be a chancer who is married and just wants a quick fumble.'

'I sound so desperate don't I?....... Sorry...... but you are just wonderful I think...... such a shame our paths didn't cross down there...... 10 miles we lived away from each other xxxx....... Anyway I will leave you in peace...... but have a think and let me know if you think it is possible this weekend.'

Patsy also checks her phone to find a message from Laurence 'Hello Patsy, I was just wondering if you have an hour or two free in your diary this week to pop over so I can show you the surroundings and facilities here....... Drop me a message if you can..... I have nothing that I can't drop this week...... it would be lovely to see you again.'

Just as Nicky walks through the Living Room her phone rings...... looking at the screen she can see it is Sharon from the Gym club.....'Hiya Shazz, what's up?'

'Just a quickie........ You know this weekend is the regional selection trials..... I know you might not be able to compete but do you think you and your Mum might be able to 1) Drive a car load up and 2) Help supervise the little ones........ It is all paid for as long as you and Mum don't mind sharing a room at the Travellodge....... Mary and Steph have had to withdraw as there has been a death in the family and they have to go to Essex.'

'Umm.... Hang on I just go and ask Mum if she is busy this weekend.'

'Mum....... Shazz is asking if we can help out this weekend up in Bath...... It is the regional selection trials and they need 2 drivers and chaperones...... Mary and Steph can't go.' Nicky calls out as she walks into the kitchen.

'I just had a message myself from Mary to ask if I was free.' Patsy lied to cover up that she had her phone in her hand, but knowing that Mary's Gran had died earlier today 'I was just looking at the calendar....... I have nothing booked....... Tell Shazz I will check properly and get back to her tomorrow.'

'Did you hear that?' Nicky says into the phone.

'Yeah..... That will be brill if you can help....... I'll let you enjoy the rest of your evening..... hopefully, you and Mum can fit it in...... Cheers Nick.'

'What's all the hollering and squawking about?' James mutters as he walks into the kitchen.

'Sharon checking if Nicky and I can help out at the Gymnastics at the weekend...... but it is an overnighter up in Bath.' Patsy tells him.

'Oh OK..... It'll be nice for you but not sure Nicky can compete...... judging by her wincing just now.'

'Gramps, don't worry about that for now......... you can check my flexibility tomorrow.' Nicky pleads...... so looking forwards to the massage that she hopes might be something more. 'What are you doing tomorrow Mum?'

'I have a mid-morning meeting over in Shepton....... But other than that I don't have anything else planned.......... Right, let's get these dishes put away and then we can head off to bed..... I suddenly feel pretty tired.' Patsy yawns.

**** **** **** ****

All tidied away and all having different thoughts they all take turns in the bathroom to clean their teeth and have a wee.

'Laurence, Patsy here....... Just off to bed now but I saw your text....... I am free tomorrow if that is any good to you..... I can be there about 11ish........ I think I know where it is.' Patsy fires off a quick text.

'Fantastic...... give me a ring when you reach the front gates and pull over into the little holding Car-Park and I'll come out and show you where to go........ Sleep well and see you later.'

James thinking if the girls are gonna be away Saturday...... Then he just as well take a trip as well, texts Lauren 'Sounds like a great plan, but I can't let you pay for the chalet........ I will confirm I am free tomorrow afternoon.'

'Awesome....... We can split the bill if that suits you better...... Dinner and a nice quiet night is priceless....... Talk to you tomorrow.'

Walking into the bedroom and putting his phone down after switching it completely off James smiles at his Grand-Daughter as she peers at him with the quilt pulled up to her neck.

'So what was all the vibration with your phone then Gramps?'

'Nothing really, just an old colleague of mine asking for some advice...... like I said my phone is playing up...... he left a voice mail 4 hours ago..... it only just let me know!!!'

Patsy wanders in....... 'So are we all sharing a bed tonight?'

'Yeah I think so....... But just to sleep...... You are tired, Nicky needs to rest that hip until I can check it out tomorrow....... I just am happy to cuddle.' James chuckles as he peels his clothes off and slides into bed to find Nicky is already naked under the quilt.

'Ooooo bagsy being the Piggy in the Middle.' Nicky giggles as Patsy walks around the foot of the bed to the other side...... and folds the quilt back before sliding into bed with her PJ's still on......'Mum, you are gonna roast with all three of us in here if you keep your jim-jams on.'

'Maybe I will slip them off later....... Now let's all go to sleep.' She flicks the bedside light off and snuggles down in bed facing Nicky after kissing James and Nicky goodnight.

Nicky backs into James's lap so he can spoon her and lays with one hand on her Mum's hip whilst laying her head on James's arm as he cuddles her at the same time cupping Patsy's face in his hand.

Patsy has one hand resting between herself and Nicky, gently flicking at an erect nipple and her other hand over Nicky's hip to stroke James's hollow in his hip hoping he might roll slightly back so she can fondle his cock.

James laying with his cock pressed up tight in the crease of Nicky's arse and his free hand looped up over Nicky's waist slowly slipping up inside Patsy's PJ top to fondle her tits.

Two of them with secrets on their minds....... So much for the 'No more secrets agreement' 'I love you two ladies you know.'

'We love you as well.'

12