All Comments on 'An Epic Novel'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of THE MYTH OF THE BIG BLACK COCK, now showing on Literotica, where bullshit meets pathetic boys with tiny dicks, seeking an excuse.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Didn't like it. Not one little bit.

At first.

Turned out to be quite a good story, highly recommended by the village idiot literary critique.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Hey anonymous, work on your reading comprehension.

Big Black Cock -- one was never mentioned. The myth, yes, the myth was mentioned, but only for those of us with enough intellect to realize. Obviously, you are not in that group.

I suggest you consider this fact before posting comments so you can avoid revealing your disability in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Christ, I couldnt even get past the first 5 or 6 paragraphs it was sooooooo stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderfully amusing and erotic trip through the mind of a horny young student as he experiences a sensational encounter with his mother, all the more enjoyable because it was written by a woman. The first of these incest stories I've ever given a 5!

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Confusing, was it real or a story? There is no distinction.

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 2 years ago

Funny - and yes, slightly erotic, though the 'inner conversations' with himself, were seemingly quite factual... I've never had any relations with my Mum, but - although Mandy seemed to react VERY quickly to her own rising erotic feelings, overcoming any residual concern about the 'incest element - I thought that it was well written and amusing.

Ignore all the trolls who who denigrate your writing. Keep it going; write for yourself!

LR

NevadidNevadidover 2 years ago

There's a reason why you're my favourite author on this site and stories like this is the reason. Keep 'em coming (so to speak).

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

And all the times they had sex; Mandy was fantasizing about Lukes' big black cock. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Usually love your stories and loved how this started off. Great build up but if I'm honest this had the potential to be better after the build up. Not a dig or criticism just a fan being honest. It kind of felt anti climatical when I had my hand in my pants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous