An Equal Division

Story Info
Stepmom seeks comfort in son's bed after funeral.
3.1k words
4.31
36.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,528 Followers

The guy kept taking photos until Andrew dealt with him. The big New Yorker leaned close to the photographer's ear and spoke in hushed tones for a few moments, then the guy picked up his bag and hurried away. Andrew turned back, his face showing that today was not the day, rejoining the others by the graveside.

Jodie looked down into the black earth, at the polished wooden casket. Her arm was tight around Davis, feeling him trembling. He was staring down into the hole too, his jaws clenched, trying to hold it together.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

They looked up in unison, as if roused from the spell of the coffin, at the elegant, blonde-haired woman beside them. Jodie nodded.

"Thank you," she said.

"I really mean that. I know we've... but really. I know how it feels."

"Thank you, Cynthia."

Jodie drew herself up, facing Cynthia now.

"Seems we're even now," Jodie remarked, but then her face clouded. "Sorry. That was awful. I meant, they've both left us."

Her eyes returned to the dark earth and she fell silent for a moment.

"I expect that if there's an afterlife, they're both deep in the whiskey about now, looking down on us. It's the great leveller, don't you think? Harvey and Richard finally retired from the game."

Jodie crushed Davis to her for a moment and then seemed to brighten.

"Will you be coming to the hotel?" she asked.

"Of course. I'll see you there."

Cynthia took her leave, walking over to talk with Andrew and Delilah. Jodie's arm slid from the younger man's shoulders, patting him affectionately on the back.

"What about you, baby?" she asked, softly.

"I dunno. I, uh... I dunno."

His gaze flicked up to a group of young people on the opposite side of the grave, talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Are they coming?" Jodie probed.

"Maybe, and then, I dunno what."

"Why don't you go have a word with them. I'll just have a chat here and then we can all go back to the hotel. Bring them to the reception. Let's have everyone together."

Davis nodded despondently, but he shifted away from the edge of the grave to see his friends. Aidan was the first to notice him.

"Hey, how're you holding up?" Aidan called out, coming up to him.

Rosa followed, trailed by Ant.

"Sorry, this is really shit," Ant remarked.

Rosa gave him a little, sad smile and then folded her arms around him. Davis stood like that, not moving, for a long while, his friends around him. When Rosa broke off her hug, he rolled his shoulders, sniffing, like he was throwing off a heavy load.

"Guess I'm an orphan now," he told them, forcing a nonchalant tone.

Aidan put an arm around his shoulders. "Not quite. You've still got Jodie."

"Step, not bio," Davis shot back.

"Even so. You're not on your own."

Davis met his friend's gaze, his jaw working as if he had more to say, but then he shrugged again.

"Reception's fully catered. You guys in?"

"Sure, love to."

"Yeah," Davis grinned, "Let's do that. Then later, let's go get totally fucked up."

Jodie stepped away from Delilah, leaving her in conversation with Andrew. She watched Davis with his friends, the body language as the young man shrugged it all off. He glanced across at her and she nodded towards the line of cars. He nodded back.

"Andrew, thanks for dealing with that photographer," Jodie said, "I really don't know how they sleep at night."

"Not a problem. I just told him. I said he could put the telephoto lens in its case, or I could slide it up his ass. It's a compliment in a way, shows that Richard was noted in the community."

Andrew ground his teeth again.

"He was a good man, Jodie. He was a good friend."

Jodie's eyes went from Andrew to Delilah and she turned suddenly.

"I'll, okay, I'll see you back at the reception," she called over her shoulder.

Jodie retreated towards the car rapidly, her eyes locked on the vehicle, back straight, chin up, daring not to blink and shed the incriminating moisture over her make-up. Feet crunched in the gravel behind her, approaching rapidly. When she reached the car door, she turned around. Davis strode past her, pulling the handle for her to step inside.

"You're such a good boy," she murmured, gratefully.

Jodie ducked into the quiet, comfortable safety of the car. Davis slid in after her and they pulled away. She watched the rows of headstones go by, reaching out across the seat. When a warm hand took hers, she closed her eyes and the tears finally cascaded down. Neither of them said a word for a long time.

Davis was staring out of his window, without really seeing. The streets went by. He sat stiffly in his new suit, a crisp black tie around his throat, silent.

"The suit looks good," Jodie remarked.

"Thanks."

"You did good. You father would have been so proud."

Davis didn't respond for a moment, then he shifted in his seat.

"I guess I'm getting better at it," he grumbled.

"Well, you don't need to get any more practice, baby. I'm going to be sticking around."

She squeezed his hand in emphasis and their eyes met.

"I mean it. I'm right here, like I was after your mother. We're family. I've known you since you were a baby."

Jodie forced a smile, her cheeks still wet.

"Coming back with me tonight?" she asked.

"To your house?"

"Our house."

"No, yours. Dad left it to you."

"It's your house too."

"I got the business. It's an equal division."

"You can stay, tonight. You can live there if you want. I'm just rattling around in it. I...."

Her voice trailed off. Like a slow-motion landslide, she began to crumple. Davis pulled her to him and she collapsed gratefully into his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby," she gasped, "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, Mama, it's okay."

---

It was way after midnight when the car dropped them off, weaving through the deserted Highgate streets to the imposing front of the Scott family residence. Davis got out first, helping Jodie. She linked arms with him going up the path to the front door, leaning on him a little.

"Tired?" he asked.

"Weary. I've had enough of people being sorry for our loss."

"Yeah."

Jodie unlocked the door and they went inside.

"Didn't feel like going off with your friends?" she asked.

"Nah. Not tonight. I've talked to other people enough today."

"Still want to talk to me?"

"Of course."

They made their way through to the large entertaining room at the back, and Jodie walked over to the drinks cabinet. She poured two whiskeys and brought them back to where Davis had flopped down on a sofa, handing him one. He held it up and they chinked glasses.

"To your wonderful father. I will miss him so very much."

"To Dad."

Jodie took her place next to the younger man, pulling up her feet and curling up against him. She laid her head on his shoulder and he draped an arm over her. The sipped their drinks quietly.

"I can't believe he's gone," she whispered. "I keep feeling like he's still here, but in another room. Like he's about to walk in and it's all going to be like it was."

Jodie snuggled against him, sloshing the whiskey around in her glass contemplatively.

"When your mother passed, he was so sweet. His only concern was you, you know. He wanted you to be okay. He still did, right at the end."

"What?"

"We still have each other, baby, like he wanted."

Jodie was silent for a few moments, then she took a mouthful of whiskey, staring dolefully down at the glass.

"You remember, after your mother? When he sent me to you? I would have done anything for your father. I still would."

"I remember."

"He said to go and make a man of you."

"I know."

"Did you mind?"

Jodie shifted in his embrace, looking up at him.

"You've grown so much. I've loved watching you grow. I swore to him that I'll take care of you baby. I've loved being shared by my boys. You want Mama to take care of you tonight?"

Davis stared down at her.

"Baby, I don't want to be alone tonight," she whispered.

Davis craned his neck, pressing his lips to hers. She kissed him back, hungrily.

"Let me do what I do for you, baby."

"Okay."

Jodie disentangled herself from Davis, rising from the sofa. She stood unsteadily on her high heels, then knocked back the rest of her whiskey.

"I'll be just like the first time, would you like that?" she murmured.

"I would."

"Okay. Let me go change."

She strutted to the door, feeling the younger man's eyes on her all the way.

Davis waited patiently, sipping his whiskey until it was finished, then pouring himself another. The mantlepiece clock chimed one o'clock. He set the empty glass down on the coffee table and began to strip off his tie, loosening his cuffs, kicking off his shoes. His head sank back onto the backrest and he waited.

Eventually, a sound alerted him, and he lifted his head. In the doorway, a slender figure reclined against the frame. She was wearing a long silk nightgown clasped tightly around her narrow waist, her long blonde hair tousled carefully and her dark eyeshadow immaculate. Crimson lips curled up into a smile.

"Taking a nap?" Jodie asked.

"No. Just getting comfortable."

"Not too comfortable, I hope."

She pushed away from the doorframe and came slinking over to him. Beneath the silk, her legs were meshed in fine, charcoal hose, her calves shaped exquisitely in high stilettos. Davis watched her advance towards him. She reached the sofa and came to a halt, resting her hand on the curve of her hip.

"Do you want to see what Mama's got, baby? Do you want to come unwrap me?"

She smiled down at him, but the smile didn't reach her doleful eyes. The corners of her mouth twitched.

"Will you unwrap me? Your Daddy loved unwrapping me."

Davis got to his feet, towering over the older woman despite her high heels. Jodie didn't move. Davis made no move to touch her. She stared up at him, uncertainly.

"Tell me, baby, what's the point of a present if there's no-one to unwrap it?"

"I'll unwrap you, Mama. I'll still do that."

Davis plucked at her sash, pulling the loop until the knot unravelled. The silk rippled, sliding open to reveal the taut, carefully honed body beneath. Beneath the gaudy silk, black lace clad light skin, revealing the intricate patterns of a bustier. Jodie brushed the silk back from her hip, tracing down the suspender strap to the top of her stockings. Her pussy was bare, waxed and rosy with her arousal.

"Show Mama what you can do, baby. Make your Daddy proud."

Davis slid his hands under the silken nightgown, slipping it off her shoulders. It flowed to the carpet, pooling around her stockings. He placed his hands on her bare buttocks and picked her up, kissing her deeply. In response, Jodie wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him carry her effortlessly to the bedroom.

Davis stopped next to the bed and lowered the older woman to her feet carefully. Jodie stared up at him, wide-eyed. He wrapped a hand around her elegant throat.

"Are you going to fuck me, baby? Are you going to satisfy yourself? Are...."

Jodie stalled, as Davis closed his hand tighter around her neck. Beneath the rouge and the lipstick, her face flushed. With his free hand, he found her nipple, grasping it through the lace. His expression didn't change as he slowly applied pressure, squeezing it. Jodie shuddered, gasping.

"I...," she croaked.

"Ssh."

Davis released her neck, his hand sliding down her cleavage to her other nipple. He tweaked it, pulling them both higher until Jodie had to go up onto her tiptoes. Her hands flapped uselessly at her sides, her toned body held taut as she struggled in his ruthless grip. Davis kissed her deeply and then pushed her roughly backwards, letting her flop like an elegant doll onto the bed.

Jodie recovered quickly, sitting back up, her hands on his belt now, undoing him. Davis let her, watching impassively as the lingerie-clad woman struggled to unzip his trousers and strip his underwear. There was an urgency to her movements, a frenzied need. Her eyes locked onto his manhood and she went still.

Davis ran a hand through her long, blonde hair and pulled her face towards his crotch.

"My beautiful boy," Jodie rasped.

She opened her mouth automatically, taking his firming manhood between her crimson lips. Davis reacted immediately, his fist bunching in the older woman's hair, pushing himself deeper into her throat. Jodie gagged and attempted to pull back, but he was too strong, holding her in position effortlessly with one hand while his other cupped her breast again, finding a nipple.

He pinched hard, but her squeal was muffled by his shaft as he slid himself deeply inside her. Jodie retched, squirming, but to no avail. Anchored by his grip on her hair and her nipple, she had no room to move.

Davis began to thrust between her lips, taking his time, going deep until Jodie's eyes began to water and her face flushed red.

"You like that?" he growled, sliding his manhood roughly into her mouth. "Tell me."

"Mmm hmm," Jodie replied, gagging on him.

"No, tell me."

Davis slid his cock out of her mouth, trailing streams of spittle from his tip.

"I like it," she gasped, "Mama loves her boy."

"Are you ready for me?"

"I'm... yes... Mama's ready. Mama wants to feel you inside."

Davis slapped her across her face. Jodie winced, her cheek colouring immediately.

"I'm such a slut. Your Daddy made me into a slut. I'm so wet for you, baby. Make me your slut."

Lying before him on the sheets, Jodie's body was stetched out, waiting. The drool from her mouth dripped from his rock-hard cock onto one of her stockings. Between her legs, a dribble of her own juices had escaped from her pussy and soaked into a stocking top.

"Do you want me?" Davis hissed.

"Yes."

With a flick of his wrist, he delivered an open-handed swipe over her reddened labia, making her squeal. She pressed her thighs together tightly against the sting, bringing her knees up.

"Show me you want me."

Slowly, Jodie straightened her legs again, parting her thighs. Davis trailed his fingertips across her translucent charcoal stockings, up over her inner thighs, to her waiting, glistening pussy. He delivered another stinging slap, making her shriek and her legs kick up in the air.

"Show me," he growled.

Immediately, Jodie spread her legs wider, gaping, ready to be filled. Davis seized her ankles, keeping her splayed, lifting her feet over his shoulders to keep her parted, pulling her bottom up off the sheets. He leaned forward, pressing his purpled tip against her glistening folds.

"Tell me you want me inside."

Jodie blinked rapidly, tears tracking down the sides of her face, licking her lips.

"Please, yes. Fill me. Fucking fill me. Mama wants to feel you inside her. Fill her up like you want to. Please, I'm ready."

Davis embedded himself inside the helpless woman in a single solid thrust.

"Yes, you are."

Pinning her legs in place over his shoulders, Davis began to drive powerfully into his elegant, lithe stepmother's willing entrance. Jodie's face contorted under his onslaught, but Davis didn't slacken, pounding into her.

"Baby... oh, please. Hard. You feel... you feel.... Use me."

Jodie began to shudder as her body yielded to his savage thrusts, crying out as her orgasm ripped through her.

"I'm not done," Davis growled, maintaining his punishing pace.

Jodie didn't respond; she couldn't, her world shrinking down to the cock driving deeply into her, each thrust making her breasts jiggle and her breath come in little gasps until the veins stood out in her neck and her face was as red as her stretched, battered pussy lips.

Davis picked up the pace, grunting with each thrust. He didn't hold back, slamming into the slender body of the woman beneath him, using her purely for his own pleasure. Finally, Davis rammed hard into her, roaring, and let loose the thick stream of his seed, deep inside the groaning woman impaled on the end of his rigid manhood. He ground his teeth, pumping her until she was filled, until his balls cramped. Then, he slid out of her, letting a trail of white trickle out behind.

Davis took a step back, chest heaving with his exertions, glaring down at the shuddering body sprawled out across the bedsheets. Her makeup was ruined, cheeks smeared with her lipstick, the mascara running in lines down her tear-stained and reddened face. Eventually, she seemed to surface, sitting herself up. Instinctively, she reached forward and began to lick and suck at his dwindling erection, tasting the mixture of his seed and her juices on his shaft, suckling needily until at last he was clean.

She looked up at the young man standing over her, blinking.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight, baby?"

Davis ran a hand through her dishevelled hair, tidying loose strands away from her face.

"Yes, Mama."

He peeled back the sheets and they slid into bed. Davis reached over an turned out the lights. Jodie snuggled up next to him, her cheek resting lightly on his shoulder.

"Your Daddy may have given me this house, but you still own it, and everything in it, baby. He left you the business but he also left you something else. Me."

She ran a hand lightly over the younger man's chest.

"When your Daddy sent me to you, that first time, and you took me, it made him so proud to see his boy growing up. He told me that. He loved seeing you grow up, you meant the entire world to him, baby. I know he won't get to see the man you're going to become, but I know you'll do him proud. We both will. I'm with you, baby, every step of the way."

She planted a delicate kiss on his chest in the dark.

"We're going to do such things together, baby. You'll see."

---

[This is the story behind the photo mentioned in High Life, set a few years before the current Wonderland timeline.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,528 Followers