An Erotic Gothic Tale

Story Info
A bull stud’s sexual encounters in the Goth world.
5.6k words
4.29
3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

An Erotic Gothic Tale

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue

Goths are technically a subculture, because they do have different views than the rest of the world, but they are more of a counterculture. It is marked by its emphasis on individualism, tolerance for diversity, a strong emphasis on creativity, a tendency toward intellectualism, and a mild tendency towards cynicism. It is an avant-garde group or movement that functions outside the establishment.

Members of this subculture are often accepting and non-violent intellectuals who are sometimes just cynical of societal evils and have a fascination with sex and death. Goths are refined and sensitive, artistic and keen on poetry and books; not big on drugs or anti-social behavior. Even people who don't consider themselves aligned with the subculture are fascinated by the black clothes and darkly decadent look of Gothic women.

In general Goth ladies tend to be considered kinky, exotic and highly sexualized (easy to fuck) by the mainstream. Sexual deviance is an integral part of Goth culture. Goth women engage in strategies of active sexuality (proactive sexuality, non-monogamy, and bisexuality), to create gender egalitarianism within the Goth scene...Gothic tales are usually characterized by elements of fear, horror, death, and gloom, as well as romantic elements, such as nature, individuality. This Gothic tale is about an intrepid dude's torrid sexual encounters in the Gothic world.

Marsha...How it all started

I am Louis Aden the youngest of five brothers and sisters of a prominent and well-to do family. My passion is the Arts; literary, musical, the theater. I'd been published by both North and South American publishers. I am also an ex-athlete, sprinting and soccer. But above all, I pride myself in being a womanizer, a bull stud to be blunt!

I met Marsha at a Feminist seminar on Ancient Women's religions. She is a therapist and social worker and a talented artist, drawn to women's spiritualism; the "Wonderful ancient rites and rituals of Paganism and Goddess worship." I was introduced to her by a mutual intimate friend Tara whom I'd fucked a few times in the past, at the reception following the seminar, so I could arrange an interview with Marsha for my book.

"Louis can massage a woman to a glorious orgasm, and get this, he has an enormous dick that can drive a woman wild in bed" she told Marsha. I was totally embarrassed by Tara's indiscretion.

"Well, that's very interesting indeed, and you brought him to me at a very opportune time," said Marsha with an impish smile. We became instant friends. Later I accepted her invitation to visit...Marsha's cabin-cottage, an original design of her's, stood in a pretty green grassy space, surrounded by a short lumber fence. It was hot that day. In the distance a green meadow of undulating expanse of grass and wild flowers. It was a pleasant picture post-card landscape; peaceful and bursting with a bloom of colors: alizarine, viridian, sienna and magenta.

I was impressed with Marsha's original artwork that decorated her supremely beautiful home: Pottery, wood/metal sculpture, pen/ink drawings...Some of them depicted arresting cunt images among other things and were profoundly feminist and liberating. She had am imagination that was both lively and bizarre. For a 52 year old woman she looked alluring and very sensual, in the skimpy bikini that revealed lots of pubic hair, clearly making her intentions known. I felt pulled to her; all the chemistry going again at full speed.

She led me to the back yard where she was camped out on the ivy-covered deck, with wine, fruit--apples, persimmons, pomegranates,-- snacks and to my surprise, some pot. I needed no persuasion to strip down to my briefs and join Marsha in her decadent revelry. Meanwhile I was having my fill of Marsha's semi-nude body, my gaze devouring her great body especially her crotch area where the imprisoned hairs spilled out profusely from the sides of her bikini. She claimed to have perfected her art when she was a young Gothic woman. "Now I'm just a GILF goth but still with the faith," she said gazing at the huge bulge in my briefs.

We were suddenly joined by Circe, the 22 year old niece of Marsha's. Circe was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by. She is a bona fide Gothic woman. She looked exotic in her morbid fashion and style of dress; typical gothic fashion of partly dyed black hair and black period-styled clothing. Her dark eyeliner and her black fingernail polish, her black lipstick.

The striking thing about Circe was her bushy eyebrows, her hairy forearms, the moderate fuzz on her upper lip and a thicker fuzz on the nape of her neck. Her black hair was long, tangled and twisted every which way. I found her rather attractive. She looked beautiful, mysterious with striking features. We enjoyed talking to each other while Marsha was on the phone with a client.

Circe tactfully announced that she had to go somewhere, when the turned-on Marsha began to openly make out with me. With Circe gone, Marsha quickly led me into her bedroom saying, "You have no idea how much I've looked forward to this moment, after what Tara told me." She was very horny. She stared at my naked body, clearly very impressed. "Wow, your sculpted body looks very appealing Louis, and OMG, your dick is simply awesome," she gushed squeezing my huge, super hard erection.

I began to stroke Marsha's exposed breasts, thighs and flanks; her hairy cunt her big slippery clitoris...She felt good, sounding incoherent. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Then I began to enter her slowly, gazing into her swooning eyes, filling her totally with my cock. I could feel the rhythm in her hips as I fucked her skillfully, magnificently. Driving her to greater and greater heights of erotic frenzy. I loved the way she fucked, slow and sweetly obscene with a smile on her face.

I watched her, while she moved and undulated her body whorishly, her cunt milking my dick, squeezing, massaging, churning like a thunderstorm. I fucked Marsha resolutely, methodically, stirring her depths with my strokes, giving her enormous pleasure...She cried out intermittently, responding to my voice which caressed her hypnotically like lascivious fingers, forcing her up and up until she came violently, her body thrashing about, her head moving from side to side. I rested inside her until she regained her composure.

I resumed fucking Marsha at a different tempo, pounding her twat from different angles, stroking her G-spot deliciously; pounding her hard clitoris with the base of my cock...She began to howl, farting intermittently, the wet slurpy sounds from her pussy loud and exciting until her final powerful explosion, when she clutched me tightly, her cunt gripping my cock while I pumped unending jets of cum into her, inundating her..."Tara was right, you drove me totally wild Louis. Oh God I'm very happy today. Let's have a drink or two and keep fucking" she said dreamily stroking my still hard dick.

For three "holy days and nights," we were priest and priestess in the temple of Marsha's home. She wanted me more desperately each time we fucked; again and again, fucking vibrantly after a soothing massage...Marsha also loved oral and anal sex and had me devouring her pussy and ploughing her ass like clockwork. She was quite a discovery!!

@@@

Circe...The Temptress

A week went by. I called Marsha a few times but could not reach her. So I went over for a surprise visit. Circe was at home. Marsha has been out of town for some time and she was housesitting for her. I was ready to leave, but Circe persuaded me to stay and keep her company for a little while. Indeed, she was very excited to see me. As we sipped our drinks and talked we studied each other, taking full detailed inventory. The interest in her eyes began to warm me up. Meanwhile my eyes devoured Circe's firm body outlined in her sheer short tunic. Her bra-less breasts moving easily against the material as she moved about, her shapely hairy legs her jiggly bubble ass. Her eyes were smoky with desire. Circe claimed to read a lot, including novels with lots of sex in them. She wrote long notes in her journal as well as some poetry.

"I feel so comfortable with you Louis...You're so cool, so easy to talk to. I guess it's my lucky day today." "No, the luck is all mine. Meeting someone like you, so smart, so outspoken, sophisticated, cool. And all at a ripe old age of 22," I said. "Why, thank you Louis" she giggled. Circe was bold, forthright, with an incredible imagination and aplomb. "Are you aunt Marsha's new boyfriend?" she asked.

"Well, sort of, I mean we're good friends," I said.

"Do you fuck her?" she asked.

Holy Joe! did I hear her right?

"You don't have to say it. I know you do" she smiled sweetly, gazing at the obvious bulge in my tight cotton pants.

"My mother has been a Goth all her life. She loves to fuck, she fucks all the time...She thinks it's the most wonderful thing in the world. My dad left her because of her numerous lovers. But I love her very much. She's not only a mother but also a friend and confidante" said Circe. "Your mother sounds like someone interesting to know" I ventured. "I'd love to introduce you to her. Sometimes I spy on her while she is fucking." My God! I was astounded listening to Circe.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered. "Sure if you want me to," I said. "Oh but I do, I do," she said tremulously. "Well I hate fast, furtive lovemaking. I want it to go slow, gently; to be stretched out for as long as we can stand it. But most of all I want you to truly enjoy it and I will make your body explode with orgasms until you dissolve in a pool of ecstasy." I said, caressing her nipples. She began to pant, her eyes glazed over. She was on a peak of expectation. "Oh Louis, please take me to bed and fuck me until I explode. I want to be fucked for hours," she whispered. And I was more than willing to oblige her.

I drew Circe into my arms and hugged her. Our mouths pressed together in a burst of passion, our wet tongues mixing together. I caressed and squeezed her again and again, kissing, clenching fiercely, my hard cock pressed against her lower belly. I led her into the bedroom in a walking embrace.

Circe's tattooed body was slender, but fleshy and curvy in the ass and hips; her medium-sized breasts round and firm. She was covered with black hair, soft and curly in patterns like seaweed, with a line of hair, blossoming into a forest between her ass cheeks. On her lower belly was a thick mat of hair that billowed into a jungle between her legs, then onto her thighs and legs. A truly beautiful specimen of the hirsute woman. She gazed at my massive dick in wonder, then grabbed it and squeezed hard. "OMG, this is some dick!" she cried.

I laid Circe face down on the bed, and rubbed some baby oil on her and massaged her with long, strong steady strokes, moving smoothly, plowing her firm flesh implacably on and on...I could feel her tingling as I turned her over and massaged her belly, thighs and hips over and over, my gaze fixed on her full black, luxuriant bush, her eyes glued to my rampant erection...Purring sounds came from her and her body shivered with excitement as I stroked her clitoris then began to suck it. She was about to cum, so I pushed my cock into her mouth and she sucked on the first few inches for long moments.

A strangled scream escaped from Circe as I thrust into her deeply, to the bottom of her twat, forcing out small geysers of liquid spurting from her cunt. This is no virgin I thought. But she was so very tight; deliciously tight and very, very wet. "O God, suck my tits harder bite them" she implored. She quivered and sprung, shaking violently, gasping. She had a glazed look as if in a trance...Circe was wet I mean soaking wet; she writhed and moaned in pleasure as I drove deeper and deeper into her cunt until she clung to me like a leech, her hips moving urgently then exploding in a violent orgasm in a sweating mass.

I let her rest for a while with my dick still very hard and pulsating inside her, then I began to fuck her again, slowly, with controlled vigor. "Yeah Louis," she groaned, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I love it" she muttered on and on. She'd never felt so good in her life...Spreading Circe's legs further apart I plowed into the heat between her thighs and her warm depths closed around my cock, pulling me in farther and deeper. The sound of her wetness matched the rhythm of my thrusts, her desire hot against the length and girth of my dick. I fucked her and fucked her. And she came and came; her pussy grool running down her ass crack

"Kiss me" she demanded, stretching her neck towards me. Her swollen cunt looked red, overfilled with juice. She began to shake and quiver, gasping; her hips thrashing from side to side. I paced myself, in full control, enjoying her luscious body as the shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself groaning as she tightened her pussy around my dick. Circe let out a loud scream, coming again, violently against me while I heaved and gushed into her, a jet stream of cum. We lay stuck to each other with sweat and love-juices, feeling a sudden breeze blowing thru the room.

All day long we were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty, wet bottomless, waves rolling, crashing, colliding hungrily, breathless, desperate and free. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long, lovely day and into the night.

@@@

Part 2

Alina...The Seductive Siren

Circe made good on her promise and invited me over to meet her mom Alina, the younger sister of Marsha a week after our tryst. Alina was having a bath when I arrived. Circe plied me with booze, pot, snacks and kisses in the interim. Then in walked Alina naked, her lithe feminine 50 year old body festooned with tattoos and piercings. She looked very sensual, sultry. The woman's body drew me like an unbreakable rope. Her long dancer's legs; full breasts and well-shaped supple ass. Her rippling belly is covered with atavistic hair, running from navel to crotch where it spreads into a wild, unruly bush. Her thighs and legs were covered with bristles. She radiated darkness, mystery, an exotic appeal.

"Do you always greet visitors naked?" I asked Alina smiling.

"Not really, but you are special, according to Circe," she smiled back.

"I simply adore him mom and I'm just crazy about his enormous, powerful, indefatigable cock. I'm sure you will too" said Circe as she stroked my cock thru my pants. Minutes later she was gone, out of the house. Alina is very outspoken, totally uninhibited, incredibly raunchy and swears a lot. Her voice is musical, mesmerizing. She has an aura of erotic magnetism.

"I've been a Goth since I turned 20. I identify with Lilith, the goddess of sex. Indeed, I am an avatar of Lilith" she said dragging on her joint.

'I love to fuck. My cunt aches and drips most of the time. I go insane when I'm not fucking. The combination of my curvy, feminine litheness, my rough masculine desires and my slutty nature make me a dream fuck. I could come like a house on fire; four, five, six times in a row. I hate people who kid themselves; all women love to fuck. They just don't want to admit it. Me, I need a good, preferably very large piece of meat in my cunt regularly, or I'm missing something. I just enjoy the marathon fuck" she declared. I was stunned but very much aroused by Alina's lewd talk. Alina is full of compressed energy, she absorbed and radiated sex. She is a remarkable woman, I felt very much at home in her company.

She came over and straddled my thighs facing me. "You are going to fuck me for hours aren't you Louis" she said. "I'm more than ready to," I said as she kissed me deeply, passionately, while I stroked her hairy cunt, her stiff clitoris. She pushed one tit into my mouth and I sucked it while caressing her body all over. She moaned shivering, her cunt juices wetting my pants.

"I feel great, I've never felt so alive in a long time. I want you to fuck me right now right here" said Alina as she unrolled a soft alpaca rug and spread it over the carpet, then lit candles in the four directions. "I'm ready for a heavenly fuck," she said. "I'd like to massage you first" I said. "Oh please Louis fuck me now" she pleaded but I ignored her and began massaging her, enjoying her moans in primal tones in response to my deft stroking of her big clitoris, her wet opening, the music of her pleasure...Her swollen cunt glistening, heavy with juice nestling beneath luxuriant hair. I undressed then, ready to fuck her.

Naked, Alina stared in awe at my enormous, thickly-veined throbbing upright dick. "Holy Morrigan, Circe was right; just the kind of dick I've always been obsessed with, wanted to fuck for a very long time but never did. Now it's finally here," she said solemnly stroking my cock reverently. She stared at me with glazed, misty eyes and said softly "I want your cock, please give me some cock," tugging at my dick and rubbing the head against her clitoris, then shoved it hard with both hands into her hungry cunt..."Ahhh," she sighed heavily.

Without further ado, I began to fuck Alina's deliciously elastic cunt, feeling her relax against my cock like a coiled spring, then clenching it hard as she scissored me with her arms and legs. A film of sweat covered us both like mist...She moaned and writhed, rising and falling beneath me, while I stayed anchored deep inside her. Then she heaved and cried out in orgasm, her body rising and falling, thrashing about for long moments. "That gets me started," she muttered.

She made pleasure-agony sounds as I continued to fuck her in earnest, her expansive cunt widening to accept my heavy thrusts...Alina moaned with pleasure as I glided in and out of her, slowly, tantalizingly, methodically. "Oh Goddess, that feels so fucking good" she whimpered, and I plowed and plowed her cunt with deep strong strokes, gently pounding the deepest point of her cunt. Her body arching to me, moving rhythmically to feel more deeply my inexorable cock...I fucked Alina deeply and slowly for a very long time. She felt so good and tight, her body moving rhythmically, enjoying what I did to her. Then she screamed, jolted by another powerful orgasm, thrashing about, muttering incoherently. She came and came nonstop, her eyes shut, her body trembling. "I love your hard body Louis, and mostly your super hard cock, my cunt is rejoicing" she said breathlessly.

As Alina's spasms died down, I pulled out of her, turned her onto her side so I could fuck her from behind. Then to my surprise, Circe appeared from the shadowy hallway, holding a drink. She smiled openly looking uninhibited and very feminine. "I've been watching you guys from the hallway all along. I think you were both great" she said, as she sat down on the couch and watched while I resumed fucking Alina, missionary style. She had become hot again, moaning repeatedly; her cunt tight around my cock as I fucked her extravagantly, for a long, long time. I pounded her nonstop, grinding her throbbing clitoris with each thrust; my cock remained very hard churning Alina's hot cunt and her juices streamed out like a gentle waterfall.

Circe watched with keen interest wearing an impish grin. We maintained eye contact while I fucked her mother most diligently...Alina's body jerked violently and she released a long primitive howl, filling the room with the sound of her orgasm, while I was overtaken by an enormous explosion of an orgasm, gushing a torrent of hot, thick cum into her...By the time I pulled out of her, Alina was a sodden mass of a lovely woman, still shaking from the aftermath of her intense orgasms. She was covered in sweat, tears and abundant juices between her thighs. "That was magnificent, perfect, delicious", muttered Alina as she drifted off to sleep, her cunt a hot odorous river overflowing with juices. I fell asleep soon after.

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers
12