An Erotic Gothic Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circe was gone when we woke up. Alina was amazed at the strength of my fucking, my rare sexual capacity. And I was impressed with her prodigious sexual appetite, her multiple powerful orgasms. I fucked Alina like a demon lover the rest of the day. An she responded in kind, spurting juices screaming and howling with pleasure, while I gushed torrents of cum into her grunting. We were closeted inside for two days, eating, fucking and sleeping. Breakfast started with hard boiled clitoris with cunt juice for me..."Hell Louis, now you own my pussy" said Alina after a very heavy fucking.

@@@

Dreda...The Matriarch

Obsessed with a desire for me to experience the Goth world, Circe, bless her lovely soul took me to a daytime garden party given by the one and only Dreda, the Matriarch and mentor of a small group of "cool, enlightened" mostly younger goths. Ranging from pretty to beautiful, from slim to slender. All with long black hair, tattoos and piercings. The dress code was black, from cute designer summer dresses to fishnet body suits that displayed tits, pussy and ass. Some with eccentric makeup. They were mostly younger women in their 20's and 30's, three older MILF's and a handful of younger men. The atmosphere throbbed with sensuality. Both Marsha and Alina are honorary members I was told. Goth seems to have stayed in their souls. "All the pussy here is available if you are interested, and I can arrange dates for you" said Circe, gazing into my eyes. "Sure go ahead, I'm game" I said as she introduced me to some of the women guests. It was indeed a garden of pussy in bloom.

Circe finally introduced me to Dreda the 54 year old going on 30 GILF, who was dressed in a black fishnet body suit that displayed her nice boobs, ass and hairy pussy, her tattoos. Her waist long salt and peppery hair was quite entrancing; her body superb well-toned, her smile beguiling...We talked quietly in a corner. She is a woman of great mysterious sensuality. She excited my imagination. Her discourse put me in a trance. Dreda displays intense vitality, enthusiasm and a verve for life.

"Circe had told me a lot about you, I'm glad we've met at last," she said handing me a joint. She looked pretty high. "Me too and you do look so hot and sexy in your outfit" I said, gazing at the long hairs of her bush, sprouting out from the cut out at the crotch. So fucking erotic I thought.

Dreda is a virago, she is attractive, darkly seductive with a regal bearing. Her eyes are a jeweled-green, complemented by the mane of her hair which I caressed with my fingers, while I sucked her hardened tits gently as she moaned quietly. An enveloping warmth emanated from her. Dreda asked me to stay when the rest were gone and I did willingly.

An hour later we were kissing rather spontaneously, passionately. I told her she was very desirable. Her eyes lit up. "And you do excite and turn me on so much," she retorted, smiling warmly and nestling against me in the sofa, murmuring softly "shit, you've got me so fucking wet and wanting already" as I caressed her neck, her breasts, her back while she pressed her crotch against mine, moaning, melting into me like a magnet. "You have no idea how happy I am" I said, peeling off her body suit then my own clothes. She gasped loudly when she saw erect rampant dick.

"Holy Morrigan, when Circe told me about your dick I thought she was exaggerating, now I know better. But hey I'm so fucking excited; I like the broad and very thick shaft," she said squeezing my dick very hard. Dreda straddles me on the bed, squatting on her haunches. She grabs my cock with both hands and comes down on it forcing it up her cunt, until I moan with delight, feeling the clasp of her warm pliant pussy and the tickle of her thick, long pubic hairs along my shaft, her nipple between my lips.

She slides up and down the length of my cock, furiously. I feel the incredible heat and wetness inside her as she moves up and down clutching me inside, squeezing hard, gripping me like a velvet vise. Her face in a rapturous look of genuine ecstasy. "O Louis baby, you feel so fucking good. I love riding this dick, it's so fucking strong like a steel club" she whispers, holding my dick inside and squeezing, clenching her ass repeatedly groaning riding; her clitoris enormous, hard, grinding against the base of my cock. She is ready to come, her body trembling. She pauses briefly to regain control, then rolls onto her back, urging me to fuck her harder. I feel the turmoil building inside me while Dreda surrenders to her tremors, clasping my cock tightly, with her drenched cunt. She comes and comes nonstop, wailing.

I rest inside her. "Jeez, you're so fucking wet for a woman your age" I said. "You aint seen nothing yet, keep fucking me young man but be careful you don't drown. You are inside a real woman's cunt" she said...And sure enough the grool just kept oozing out of her cunt down her ass crack; so much fucking grool, incredible! I put Dreda on all fours and fucked her relentlessly, plowing deep inside her pussy bringing new wetness out of her; a thick, slimy confection coating my cock, and dripping onto the sheets. Her engorged clitoris throbbing, her warm musky scent assailed my nostrils. She moved her hips instinctively, intoxicated by her own lust. "You're a wonderful lover Louis" she muttered as her knees began to buckle and I moved deeper and faster.

Her loud cry echoed in the room and she dissolved coming powerfully, her belly heaving, her cunt clenching my cock. I came violently bellowing, pumping my cum into her in powerful geysers, on and on, lots and lots of it...We both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily; my cock soaking in her sticky, intoxicating female juices of joy, commingling with my own gushing essence. It was a multi layered ascent into a ritualistic, hedonistic, erotic celebration that ended in deep trembling, so fucking deep; a final screaming orgasmic explosion for us.

Dreda was so good, so experienced, so utterly female. She has the most enjoyable pussy I've fucked in a long while. Must be due to all that jogging and Barre exercises. I enjoyed her very much...She came like a chain reaction of explosions, writhing, lifting her hips off the bed, coming and coming, her cunt locked on to my cock shuddering. I'd lay still on top of her for long moments, my cock buried deep inside her as she continued to shudder and whimper in her orgasm, my cum gushing into her. We fucked for hours after some refreshments until we could come no more.

After a long rest I'd start moving inside her again, with deep rhythmic strokes. Her hips moving circularly in response. "How long are you going to fuck me?" she asked. "Until you tell me to stop" I retorted. "That could be a very long time" she said, wrapping her legs around me. And it was. Later we both felt like survivors not lovers. "Holy fuck, I've never ever been fucked so magnificently and so much cum pumped into me before" she said, as we both drifted off to sleep.

@@@

A Hipster Goth's surprise

Three days into my hangout with Dreda, one of her followers a young 20 year old woman called Betha came calling around noon. We were both naked camped out in the living room, fooling around getting ready to fuck. She wanted to pick up some pot apparently. She is one of the so-called "Hipster Goths." She wore a black tunic and black leggings torn at the knees and cutout at the crotch. She wore neither a bra nor a panty. Her black hair was lustrous, her kohled eyes misty...Betha stared in wonder at my rampant erection, a wry smile on her lovely face. She soon settled down after smoking a joint and drinking some wine; she was in a playful mood.

"Take off your clothes and lie down between us" Dreda said to Betha. She was a little nervous, hesitant at first but she got over it as I began to caress and suck on her firm young breasts, her slim hairy cunt while I stroked her hair. Betha's slim, almost boyish body was very warm and expectant.

"You're a beautiful girl," I said to Betha. "Have you sucked cock before?" Dreda asked her. "No Ma'am said Betha softly." "Go on then, here's your chance girl." "It's a very huge cock" she said hesitating. "I know, go on suck it," said Dreda. She began to suck, tentatively at first but soon got the hang of it. "Isn't that the most massive dick you've ever seen?" asked Dreda.

"Actually I haven't seen that many dicks, let alone a huge one like this" said Betha, her voice tremulous. "Would you like Louis to fuck you with that cock?" asked Dreda. Betha trembled then nodded smiling. "I'm going to fuck you now Betha, are you ready?" I asked her. The thick grool oozing from her slim cunt was my answer.

Spreading her legs wide on the towel covered rug, slowly and gently I began to enter her, giving her an inch of cock at a time until half it's length was inside her very tight twat... Betha writhed on the rug like an eel as my cock filled her and began stroking her deep. I was amazed that she could take so much of my dick. Her little cunt was very tight but elastic, supple. Her hips squirmed fast and furiously like a burning snake as her pelvis made circles on the rug and she thrust her swollen, drenched pussy in the air, pushing it against my drubbing dick. "You'd like Louis to fuck your cunt for a long, long time, don't you?" Dreda asked Betha.

She groaned and shrieked and pounded her little filly's ass on the rug. Then she started to gush juices as I pushed deeper and deeper into her twat while rubbing the base of his cock against her hardened clitoris. Her legs flew up in the air, kicking erratically as she lifted her cunt for more. "Holy fuck she loves it" crooned Dreda, her face close to Betha's cunt, watching the juices gush out of her, as she convulsed violently in orgasm screaming, her body twisting every which way. I rested inside the girl, supporting my weight on my elbows and knees, looking down on Betha's happy face.

"Fuck her some more, she can take it" Dreda urged me as I started to move inside Betha again. Her pussy was still hot, luscious and sticky like the breezeless afternoon...I fucked Betha doggy style, this time pushing all of my dick into her. Much to my surprise she gobbled up all of my dick, which some older more seasoned women struggle with. Betha began to fart continuously. My cock was so hard, so strong, thrusting relentlessly in and out of her drenched farting pussy. She was so wet her juices began to drip onto the towel, running in rivulets on her inner thighs. I fucked and fucked Betha's cunt inside and out, slowly, patiently for a long time.

"O my God, Oh shit, Oh fuck" she cried over and over, her trembling body arched as I fucked her relentlessly. Then she exploded like a volcano with lava spewing from her pussy. And I was hit by a powerful orgasm, grunting, pumping a huge load of cum into the girl until she passed out, her body limp like a rag doll, the pillows wet with her tears. A thick, heavy odor of sex hung around the room. It started to rain outside.

@@@

Epilogue

According to a Buddhist Monk, in life every encounter contributes to the richness of our existence. Life is a wonderful journey of discovery and each and every person who crosses your path, brings with them a unique gift. Young Circe brought me such gift when she led me by the cock into the radical Goth world of sex.

Marsha, Alina, Circe and Dreda, not to mention Betha and a diversity of some fine, strong, delightful and desirable younger women I met later. They all kept me very busy the entire summer in an unforgettable wonderful sexual experience.

The End

12