An Erotic Juggalo Odyssey Ep. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I make do," she said as she started to remove her vest while still straddling him, sexily sliding it down one arm then the next, pushing her chest forward as she wiggled her shoulders.

"Have you ever been to the Gathering of the Juggalos?" he asked. "It's like a big Juggalo music festival that lasts an entire weekend. They have them every summer, usually back east."

Liz giggled at his sincerity in explaining the Gathering to her. Mansplain much? she thought to herself. "Yes, I know the what the Gathering is."

Her tone must have made him realize the absurdness of his explication because he offered an apology.

She quickly brushed it off and continued, "But no, I've never been to it. But that shouldn't be the case for long because I'm planning on going this year."

"Yeah?"

"Just a couple of weeks from now," she said. "Me and two of my friends are going together, and it'll be the first time for all of us. It's gonna be awesome." She lifted her leg up from in between his and spun away from him. She walked across the room and dropped her vest to the floor, shaking her ass at him as she did.

"Nice," he nodded approvingly. "Got your tickets already then?"

"No, not yet. We've been trying to figure out how to afford the whole 'getting halfway across the country' thing first." She shook her ass again, showing off the thin leather strap that disappeared tautly between her cheeks.

"Well, I can't help you with that, but tickets..." He smiled and adjusted his posture, sitting up straighter. "My brother-in-law works at the site they're using this year, and he sent me some VIP passes. I've been trying to sell them."

"Really?" Liz stopped dancing and turned around to face him.

"All inclusive. You get to meet the band, premium campsite, some free souvenir stuff, food -- pretty much the works. I'm probably not going to be able to go so..."

"I'm definitely interested," she said, putting her hands on her hips. "How many do you got?"

"An even dozen."

"We only need three."

"Not a problem. I'll even give you a discount since you're obviously a die hard fan." His eyes motioned toward her crotch, and she smiled.

"That I am."

"I'm thinking..." he started and then he paused as his eyes wandered over the rest of Liz's body before meeting her excited stare. His grin grew. "$800? What do you think? Sounds fair, right?"

"I think we're definitely interested. VIP would be awesome." Her excitement suddenly turned to seriousness. "But with that kind of money I'll need to talk with them first, to see if we can scrape it together."

"Not a problem. I'm not in a big hurry. They're a great package, so I know I can unload them easily if I need to, but I'd rather sell them to a real Juggalo like you." He reached inside his coat and pulled out a white business card. "Here's my number. Let me know by the end of next week."

She took the card and read it. Bruce Carroll -- Entrepreneur, followed by a cell number, a fax number, and an email address. Posh fonts, quality paper, VIP tickets...she like this guy more every minute.

"As you can tell, I'm a businessman and not to sound crass," he cleared his throat for effect, "but you and I should probably get back to our business. The second song's starting already and..."

"Of course," she said, slipping the card onto the table with the money. "We'll make sure you get your money's worth."

* * *

From across the small room, she began to dance again. Her hips swayed from side to side as she widened her stance and bent over in front of him, placing her palms flat on the floor. Her ass spread wide and bare with only the tiny black strap following her tight crack down the middle.

He wished she was closer to give himself a better view but from his position he could still make out where her tiny sweet hole was hiding. Although it was covered by the thin leather strip pulled tight against her skin, he could see two half rings of darker skin peeking out from either side. He wanted to reach out and pull the thong over so he could stare at her puckered hole, but somehow he showed restraint.

It was if as she knew of this desire because she then wiggled to the side and the strap jolted for a second, giving him a quick glimpse of the prize. But before it could even register, she had straightened herself up and turned around to face him. The expression on her face was sharp, almost accusatory followed by a smirk where she licked her lips.

She playfully sauntered over to him and straddled him again, this time sitting down on his lap, her pelvis pressed against his. From behind her back, she released her bra clasp, and he watched the studded leather fall into his lap. She moaned and put her hands on his shoulders while thrusting her chest forward. Her pert nipples brushed ever so slightly against his cheeks, and his body jolted with surprise.

"Is this okay?" she whispered.

"Mmm hmm."

Content with his answer, she started to move her hips in tandem with her shoulders so that as her nipples alternately brushed against his cheeks, her crotch created friction against his pelvis. When she changed her angle to find a slightly more comfortable position, she felt his phone stabbing her in the thigh from his pocket. As she was about to say something, she felt it move.

That's not a phone, she mused. I've got him nice and hard already.

The thought of his manhood pressed against her inner thigh, separated only by the cloth of his pants and probably an expensive pair of silk boxers excited her. She imagined it was stuck in an awkward position, straining to readjust -- in slight discomfort because of the pressure. She started to grind a little harder, partly for her benefit and partly for his.

She must have been right about the positioning because finally Bruce groaned and raised his hands as if he wanted her to stop.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. This is perfect. I'm really enjoying myself...but maybe a little too much." He sighed, blushing a little. "I need you to get up for a second. I need to...move things around."

"Oh," she said as she stood up. "Your cell phone's jutting into you, too? That happens sometimes with these private dances. You got to watch what's in your pockets."

"Something like that," he responded as he clumsily adjusted himself from outside of his pants. Liz pretended not to look, but she saw the bulge shift from his thigh to his lower abdomen. "There we go. Now where were we?"

"I was thinking," she heard herself say to some surprise, "what do you say to dropping the price of the tix to $700 if I can make you..." Her eyes motioned to his crotch. "...extra happy?"

He took at deep breath and regarded the offer. "That sounds awfully nice."

"It feels like that's the direction your body is heading," she said, "and I want to make sure you get there. I'm always out to help out another ICP fan."

"And you do know how to work it." He paused in thought, and then his face grew completely red. She heard him swallow hard before he said, "I'll go $600 if you make me cum and stain my pants."

"Stain?" Liz paused and regarded him. "Are you asking me to piss on you?"

"No!" Bruce looked at her in horror. "Definitely not."

"Good, because I don't do that." Liz said sternly. "You'd be surprised some of the crazy requests we get back here."

"I can imagine," he nodded, but the nod quickly changed to him shaking his head in incredulity. "Or at least I thought I could. No, no pissing." Then, for good measure, he quickly added, "Or shitting!"

Liz laughed and he joined her with a chuckle.

"What I want you to do," he continued, "is for you to get yourself worked up enough to...soil them naturally, if you catch my drift. Wet me down with your...Faygo juices. It'll turn me on to know you're enjoying this as much as I am...or at the very least, giving it your all, Sweaty Bettie."

Liz ran her finger down his chest, playfully circling the buttons on his shirt along the way. "I'll see what I can do."

She climbed back onto his lap and immediately noticed the change in his landscape. She could feel his rock hard ridge jutting up the center of his crotch towards his stomach. His manhood felt bigger now, longer and thicker. The awkward position it was in before must have stymied its full potential. She was impressed now...and turned on, too. This might be easier than she thought.

She centered herself on the ridge and slowly started to grind herself back and forth against him. She put her hands back on his shoulders and she brought her chest near his face. She didn't touch her breasts to him yet, but she could feel his hot breath wafting across her nipples. His breathing was deep and slow.

She pushed down on his hips to give herself more friction, and she could feel his pulse through his pants. This caused her to flush and she shivered a little.

Grinding back and forth, she could feel herself start to get aroused. As she moved up and down his pelvis, tracing the length of his hidden cock, she also moved sideways slightly, brushing more friction against her swelling clit.

His breathing began to get shallow and faster and as it did, she increased her speed.

She shifted her hips and she felt the crotch of her thong displace. That's what she needed. It had moved to the right and snuggled against the outside of her folds. She knew her clit and cunt were exposed now, and they grinded with pleasure against the course texture of his expensive pants. She was going to get that discount, she told herself, but she wanted more. She wanted to cum with him.

She began brushing her hard nipples against his cheeks again -- this time a little rougher-- hoping he'd take the hint -- and he responded by turning his head and opening his mouth, tongue wagging wild. She bent down, giving him a nipple which he latched onto and began sucking roughly.

She grabbed the back of his head, burying her fingers into well-kept hair.

"Give me a little bite," she whispered. "I'm getting so close."

He nibbled on her nipple, teeth lightly pressing against her flesh, and she squealed in delight.

She tried to feed him the other one but he abruptly pulled away, his head snapping back and his mouth clenching. His eyes squinted shut, and there was sweat beginning to bead around his temples. He started rocking his hips in the opposite direction of hers, pushing his hips forward, causing even more friction.

She liked it and felt her body start to seethe with electricity. She knew she wouldn't last much longer.

But before she hit that pinnacle, his body grew stiff and his hands dug into the side of the chair. He gritted his teeth and froze his movements. She felt his cock start to pulsate violently against her thoroughly soaked thighs, and he let out a soft, low moan.

That was the last bit she needed. She reached her point of maximum ecstasy. She began cumming, too.

She gripped his shoulders tightly and squeezed her chest into his face, breasts smashed up against his eyes. Up and down, she ran the length of his pulsing member as her own body pulsed in a similar way. Juices gushed forth from her and she let out her own moan before burying her face into his now messy hair. She felt her lips below constrict around the outline his cock formed as it forcefully pushed outward against his pants, wanting to break free.

Liz collapsed on top of him, and they sat in silence aside from the muffled bass coming from the song in the club.

When the song finished, she slowly stood up and backed away from him. She adjusted her thong, hiding away her dripping folds and looked at the spent man before her.

Gooey, wet streaks painted a wild design from the top of his zipper to midway down his thigh. It was especially wet in one area to the side of the zipper, and the source of that particular spot seemed to be buried away inside his pants. The rest of the mess, however, she knew was from her.

Satisfied in two regards, Liz scooped up her dance clothes from the floor and grabbed the money and his business card from the table.

"I'll be giving you a call," she said as she looked back before leaving. His eyes were still closed, and he breathed quietly, contently. A large smile crept across his face and his head bobbed a little nod of affirmation.

12