An Erotic Juggalo Odyssey Ep. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While two of her fingers played circles around her clit causing marvelous delights, she thrust the other two inside herself. They entered easily as her lustful juices flooded forth. She could hear faint squishing coming from herself now as well as she furiously fucked in and out as deep as she could bury the digits. She had forgotten she had a ring on her pinkie finger, but she was reminded as she felt it rub inside her, the cold metal adding an odd friction sensation as it brushed up against the sides of her vagina. She imagined how grimy it must be and another wave of heat flashed over her.

Matt's breathing became labored and Liz felt his legs tense up. She turned her attention back to him and pumped the fleshlight harder -- strong, deliberate strokes, pushing it as far down into his lap as it would go and holding it there with force for a second or two before twisting it back up the shaft to repeat the motion over and over again. She was struck by how his cock glistened in the starlight between each stroke from the spent cum that served as dirty grease for the action.

He started to moan quietly, and he dug his fingernails into his thighs. His body straightened somewhat as he began mildly thrusting in rhythm with her movements.

Her other hand was still in her pants but she stopped moving it. Her fingers limply rested inside of herself and her body ached for release, but all her attention was focused on Matt for the time being. She didn't want to miss the magic moment.

His breathing grew heavier, and suddenly he jerked his hips forward, thrusting his dick as far into the fleshlight as it would go. Liz pushed back, throwing herself slightly off balance as she offered as much resistance as possible. He moaned loudly, and his legs started twitching. His eyes clenched shut.

Seconds later Liz could hear new cum splashing in spurts against the silicone that lined the tube. She savored the moment, watching his teeth grind together and his temples pulse. She could feel his dick pulling slightly upwards on the tube in time with each splash inside.

And then, after a few seconds, it all stopped at once. She watched his body relax and sink deep into the chair. She listened as his breathing slowed and quieted to a more regular breath. She felt the pressure against the fleshlight ease, and he sighed with exhaustion.

Her body, however, was far from exhausted. The momentary pause only inflamed her senses more. She resumed the activity in her panties with fervent gusto. She thrust all four fingers deep into her cunt, stretching herself to the point of slight pain, while her thumb began to roughly rub her clit.

Aware of the renewed action, Matt opened his eyes and smiled at her. She stuck her tongue out and scrunched up her nose causing him to snigger. When his gaze fell towards her pants, hers moved to his crotch.

With her free hand, she gently pulled the fleshlight away from him, revealing the length of his wet cock little by little. It made a pop sound when the mushroom-like tip finally emerged and bounced in the air a little before coming to rest with a wet slosh on his thigh.

She stared at his exposed cock and balls, his member slowly shrinking and lazily dribbling residual wetness down his leg. She thought about how he was covered with cum from two separate climaxes, and it seemed filthy to her. She liked that. He was so horny that he let her use his old cum as lube, and now he sat sticky and soiled in both, waiting for her to finish.

Her fingers plunged deeper, to the knuckles, and she winced.

She thought of Bruce Carroll again, sitting in his own cum for half an hour because he wanted more from her -- ass glued to the seat and cock glued to his thigh. She imagined how he must have felt standing up to leave after she disappeared backstage, his manhood awkwardly peeling away from the fabric of his boxers it was stuck to. She imagined his drive home in cum soaked drawers, slowly drying and turning irritatingly scratchy. How disgusting to wallow in his own filth until he could finally get to his house and wash himself.

She shivered and pushed harder against her clit.

I'm filthy, too, she thought. She reminded herself of the crustiness she had on her that mixed with her new juices. I love it.

She was so close, on the edge, and she knew what she wanted to push her over. She leaned back and without removing her hand from her crotch, she used her forearm to push her panties forward, exposing some of her shaved mons and the top of her Riddle Box tattoo. Matt's eyes lit up with curiosity, and she grinned.

Her gaze moved to her other hand which was still holding the fleshlight, full again with Matt's spent seed.

She slightly dipped the rim to Matt, as if offering him a toast, before bringing the fleshlight over to her stomach and turning it completely upside down.

They both watched as the double dose of cum oozed out of the anus-shaped hole and trickled in thick droplets into her panties, each glob landing on her other hand and mixing with her own secretions.

As the warm cum washed over her thumb, she imagined she could feel it being kneaded into her own crevices -- the stickiness wrapping around her clitoral hood as she worked her magic on the button -- soaking the outsides of her lips, sticking them to her panties -- running down her fingers and deep inside as she stretched herself wide.

A hot rush of ecstasy flooded her from head to toe. She began to shake. She felt her cunt contract violently around her fingers, crushing her knuckles together because of the intense tightness. A fresh wave of juices poured forth, mixing with the cum and soaking her even more. Her panties whipped into a soused mess of wetness, drenched in a cornucopia of fluids.

She dropped the fleshlight and fell to her knees as she moaned in pleasure. She used her free arm to stabilize herself as she eased onto her back, lying down on the coolness of the roof and letting herself be still. She closed her eyes and absorbed the moment. The heat washed over her in a flash, and too soon it seemed it subsided.

She stayed in that position a while, eyes closed and not moving. She breathed long, deep breaths, concentrating on the unusually crisp air and scent of honeysuckle from the neighbor's garden. Eventually her attention fell to the juices dripping down her inner thighs and slowly slipping into her ass crack.

What a mess! Liz thought to herself, but she didn't want to move.

She heard Matt stir and what sounded like him pulling up his pants. The roof creaked as he stood up and began to gather his things. The lid went on the schnapps; he picked up the fleshlight. She heard the chairs being folded, and then a sudden silence followed.

"You okay?" he whispered in a low, delicate tone.

Liz took a deep breath and said, "Perfect."

When she answered, Liz did not look at him or even turn her head in his direction. She had finally opened her eyes, but she was looking up to the stars. Matt was right, she thought, they are beautiful tonight.

"Leave the schnapps, please," she said.

* * *

Liz was woken up the next morning by voices chattering away in the kitchen. She sat up quickly -- too quickly -- and winced because her head and gut ached from the overindulgence of schnapps the night before. She realized she would have to move a lot slower this morning unless she wanted to throw up.

I can't believe I finished off the bottle, she thought to herself.

This unpleasant thought was quickly replaced with a more anxious and intrusive one: she fooled around with Matt. She knew from experience that the mornings after could sometimes be awkward. It wouldn't last, but the tiptoeing around each other and unspoken regret could make the days that followed one of their 'fooling arounds' somewhat unbearable. She called these 'the dark periods' and she hated them because Matt truly was her best friend and when there was distance between them, her whole world suffered. It didn't happen every time, but more often than not, there was this cooling period between them. She didn't understand why it happened, and she really didn't want to have to deal with that now that the Gathering of the Juggalos was coming up soon. Other things needed sorted.

Luckily, the voices in the kitchen sounded light-hearted and friendly, not what she expected the 'morning after' to be like. There were intermittent laughs -- one of which was Matt's -- and she took this as a good sign. Maybe this was one of the okay times.

Either way, she wanted to face the music as soon as possible, to get her bearings.

She eased her naked body out of bed and picked up her panties from off of the floor. Unsurprisingly they were crusty and stiff, so she tossed them into her overflowing laundry basket. Looking through her drawers, she realized she didn't have anything clean.

"Shit!" She gave her room a once over and threw on her over-sized Jeckel Brothers jersey, pulling the bottom hem down as far as it would stretch to hide her bare ass. It seemed to cover everything that needed covering.

She shrugged. "It'll have to do." And with that she opened her door and dragged herself into the kitchen.

* * *

Matt sat at the table, slightly hunched over and nursing a cup of coffee, while their other roommate, Mayra, hovered around the stove.

Mayra was a short, chubby girl with long black hair. She had been born in Mexico, but her mother brought her to Vegas when she was only 5 years old. She was younger than Matt and Liz, having just turned 21 about a month before, but the three of them got along famously since the first day they met Mayra. She was alone outside a Dark Lotus concert at the House of Blues. When they had asked where her friends were, she told them she couldn't convince any of them to go see what they perceived as a 'shit fest associated with an even shittier band.' So she went by herself. On the spot Liz and Matt promised her that she'd never have to go to a Dark Carnival event alone ever again. The rest is history: best friends, then shortly thereafter, roommates.

"Morning everyone," Liz mumbled as she entered.

"Morning," Matt said, sitting up and turning around to look at her. He flashed her a smile and it didn't appear awkward at all. Internally, Liz felt relieved.

"Good morning, chica," Mayra said. "Want some breakfast?"

"I don't think so," Liz moaned while heading for the coffee pot. "My stomach's a little off."

"I think you had more of that bottle than I did," Matt snickered. "And I had a good hour of drinking before you even arrived."

"I feel like I may have," Liz tried to laugh but it ached her whole body to do so and a wave a nausea washed over her. "I'm really feeling it."

"Qué? You guys drank last night?" Mayra asked. "I didn't hear you."

"This guy was up on the roof when I got home," Liz said, pouring herself a cup. "Drinking and smoking and...carrying on."

Mayra looked quizzically at Matt who simply responded with, "The sky was beautiful."

Liz sat down at the table with her coffee, and Mayra served a plate of huevos rancheros to Matt. Immediately Liz had to look away as her stomach churned and gurgled.

"You sure you don't want any?" Matt asked jokingly. "They look delicious."

"I don't know how you can eat that right now," Liz responded. "Or anything for that matter. I'm dying over here."

Matt shrugged and started eating while Liz fixed her gaze into her coffee. When Mayra sat down with her own plate, Matt spoke again.

"So I was telling Mayra about the VIP tickets you can get for us."

"Yeah. 600 bucks," Mayra said. "That sounds like a really good deal, chica, but, as I'm sure Matt told you, I've got a little cash flow problem at the moment."

"Yeah. That really sucks," Liz said.

"You might think about looking for a different job," Matt offered. "They're always pulling that shit on you. You got to have something you can depend on, you know? Fuck them."

"Sí, I know. That's exactly what I've been thinking about and working on, and so..." Mayra hesitated before continuing: "I've been talking with a friend of mine at work and I think I've got a lead on a way to make a little money on the side until my hours pick up."

"Really?"

"If it goes as well as she says, I might even be able to quit my job." Mayra smiled.

"What kind of work is it?" Matt asked.

Mayra's smile was quickly replaced by a look of discomfort, but she kept her cool demeanor and spoke deliberately, sounding almost as if she had rehearsed it: "I don't really want to say just yet because I'm still working out the details. Don't want to count all my huevos before they've hatched." She paused and looked down at her plate, fiddling with her fork. "But it's promising."

"Whoa!" Liz perked up, alarmed. "You're not going to start selling drugs or delivering anonymous packages to strangers, are you? You don't need to do anything like that."

"No, of course not. It's nothing like that, chica. It's nothing illegal, I promise."

"What is it then?"

After another awkward silence with both Liz and Matt staring at her, Mayra finally said, "I don't want to jinx it. I promise you'll be the first to know if it actually comes through -- when it comes through, I mean. It's going to happen," she said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself as much as every one else. "But until then, I need you to trust me."

For a moment, Liz and Matt both thought that Mayra might be considering something akin to stripping when talking in vague terms like that -- and Liz knew they were always looking for new dancers at Gary's Topless Villa -- but the thought was quickly dismissed because of how well they both knew Mayra.

As much as Mayra liked to party and have a good time, Mayra was actually quite conservative when it came to nudity and her own sexuality. While her massive boobs had made a drunken appearance or two during ICP shows over the years, that was 'Mayra-under-the-influence-of-alcohol-and-Dark-Carnival-music.' The next day 'sober Mayra' would lament and labor over it endlessly, seeking reassurance from her closest friends that she was not an absolute slut.

Even Mayra would admit that she was modest to the point of almost being prudish. She was the only one in the house that never had any of the accidental or casual nudity that came with group living in tight quarters. Doors were always locked and clothing was always on with her. This was a stark contrast to the way Liz and Matt might leave the bathroom door cracked for better ventilation during hot showers (especially in the summers) or how they haphazardly toweled off in the hall on the way back to their rooms to escape the oppressive post-bathing steam. Occasionally those two even barged in on each other to make use of the single toilet they all shared while the other was bathing, showering, brushing teeth, or whatever. Even more immodest, Liz frequently went around the house topless during the scorching summer months because she said women should have equal rights and if Matt could be bare-chested without consequence, so could she. Mayra was not offended by any of their antics, but she was also not a participant.

"Along with that," Mayra continued about her work prospect, "I want to say that I'm in. This sounds too good to pass up. If the two of you think you can cover the cost temporarily, I promise I'll have money in a week or two to pay you back."

"Yeah?"

"Sí," Mayra nodded.

"It'll be tight, but I can handle half." Matt turned to Liz and asked, "You?"

Liz took a deep breath and then smiled. "I'll make it work on my end. I'll call him," she said. "I'll see if I can pick up the tickets sometime in the next couple of days."

"Really?" Mayra exclaimed.

"We're going to the Gathering in style," Liz said with her smile widening.

Mayra jumped up from her seat and squealed in excitement. "We're going!!" She grabbed Matt and hugged him, knocking his fork out of his hand and to the floor.

"You're definitely my homies for life!" she cried out. "Thanks guys!"

"Damn straight, ninja!" Matt responded as he hugged her back with a giant smile on his face, too.

Mayra let go of him and rushed around the table to Liz, but as she reached out her arms to hug her, Mayra paused and a look of shock washed over her face.

"Dios mío! Are you not wearing underwear?"

Liz looked down at her lap and saw that her shirt had risen up when she extended her arms for the hug, exposing her bald, slightly crusty privates. "My panties from last night were extra dirty..."

Matt let out a short chortle.

"...and I need to do laundry today." She shrugged. "It's no big deal. It's just my neden."

"No," Mayra quickly added. "It's fine. It caught me off guard is all. Give me a hug anyway, Juggalette. Whoop, whoop!"

Mayra bent over and squeezed Liz tightly. At first Liz reciprocated the hug, but the squeezing stirred something up inside of her. She quickly pushed Mayra away with an apology and clumsily stood up.

"I really don't feel so good," she said covering her mouth with her hand. She immediately bolted to the bathroom.

"Two guesses where she's going," Matt giggled.

Mayra did not see the humor in the situation. "It's a good thing we all pretty much use the same spots at the table every day." Looking at the seat of Liz's chair Mayra could see the slimy outline her bare ass and cunt had left behind. She looked a little nauseous herself now.

* * *

Liz spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon in bed, recovering from her massive hangover. During this time, she texted Bruce Carroll -- Entrepreneur about the tickets and was able to arrange to pick them up a few nights later at his house in Henderson.

As the texting continued, he eventually asked her if she would stay to have dinner with him as he liked to cook and didn't have many opportunities to entertain at home. She playfully protested that she barely knew him and never socialized with people she met at work, but in reality she had already agreed long before she said 'Yes' in the string of texts.

It's a date, she told herself, looking forward to it and imagining what his house would look like in between her intense bouts of nausea and trips to the toilet.


Appendix

This short appendix is to help readers who may be unfamiliar with the Insane Clown Posse or Juggalo culture. The hope is that it will identify certain words, phrases, and ideas that show up in the story but whose meanings might not be known to a more general audience. It is far from complete, but I hope you find it helpful in your reading of these stories.

Dark Carnival: A whole book could be written on the Dark Carnival and still there would be unanswered questions. In the most basic terms, the Dark Carnival is the mythology that informs and permeates the music of the Insane Clown Posse. It's a philosophy of life and death, an explanation of the judgment and treatment of human souls as they pass over into the next life, it's the Joker Cards and their deeper meanings. And these are just some of the major themes...

dimmage: Slang for the basic bills that need paid to keep your life going normally, such as rent, water, and gas. "Don't pay the electric bill, and they'll dim your lights."

Hell's Pit: According to the Dark Carnival mythology that the Insane Clown Posse sing about in their music, Hell's Pit is where all the wicked people in the world will go when they die. It was the title of their 2004 album, The Wraith: Hell's Pit, which went to #1 on the U.S. Indie charts. Most fans consider this album to be one of the darkest and most depressing of ICP's discography. Liz and her friends jokingly refer to their trailer park as Hell's Pit because it is run down, depressing, and in a not so great part of Vegas.