An Erotic Juggalo Odyssey Ep. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

homie: A slang word for friend. Usually homie is used to refer to good or close friend, not simply a casual acquaintance.

ICP: An abbreviation for Insane Clown Posse.

The Jeckel Brothers: The Jeckel Brothers appear on the 5th Joker Card of the first deck. The album is actually called The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (1999) and it debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200 chart. The cover is black with an evil looking clown spirit juggling balls of fire.

Joker's Card: The Joker's Cards are a series of albums by the Insane Clown Posse that are named after spirits in the Dark Carnival mythology. The term 'Joker's Card' can refer to the spirit the album is named after, the album itself, or both. It can get confusing to new listeners as some of ICP's albums are Joker's Cards, but not all. The concept originally stated there would be 6 cards that would form a complete deck and then all the secrets of the Dark Carnival would be revealed. Once ICP released the final card, it was revealed that there was a second deck with 6 more cards. They are currently have one more album to release in the second deck.

neden: A slang word for vagina.

ninja: A generic slang term for referring to any person -- friend, stranger, or even enemy -- though some Juggalos may assign it a more specific meaning. In general, think of ninja as interchangeable with words like dude or guy or friend or man. Ninja is not gender specific and may be used for anyone, but some Juggalos will use the term ninjette when referring to females.

Riddle Box: Released on October 10, 1995, Riddle Box is the third studio album by Insane Clown Posse. The cover features a purple and green snake-like clown emerging from a jack-in-the-box toy. It is the 3rd Joker's Card in the first deck of the Dark Carnival mythology. This snake-like clown is the tattoo Liz has on her mons in lieu of pubic hair.