An Escort's Life Ch. 06

Story Info
A catch up with Taylor, a hike and an outdoor experience.
9.7k words
4.47
5.4k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

The air was fresh and cool as I stepped from my car, the early morning mist still slowly drifting through the tops of the trees. I already loved it. Having grown up out in the country I felt more at home here than I did in the city with all the high-rise buildings and glowing lights. It wasn't the kind of place that work took me normally. But then no one could say the lady was predictable.

The lady in question stood at the entrance to the trail leaning against a tree her arms folded across her chest. She had a cap pulled over her hair, a dark pair of shades of that shadowed most of her face, a red scarf wrapped around her neck and yet instinctively I knew it was her. Also, there was the fact she'd booked me and given me the time and location as well.

I smiled and closed the door locking it behind me after I made sure I had my rucksack ready. You couldn't say I didn't come prepared. "Ms Swift, this doesn't look like your normal hangout spot." I chuckled as I reached her watching as her head dipped forwards and she shot me a look over the top of her shades.

Her eyes sparkled bright and clear as she smiled. "Wanted a change of scenery for the day." She added softly standing up and moving closer.

"It is perfect for that." I agreed smiling as she stepped closer and reached out drawing me into a quick hug. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a squeeze. She surprised me, she was always good at that. She tilted her head back rose up on her toes and paced a light kiss directly on mouth.

I grinned as she eased back. "Well now that is a good start to the day. I'll be honest when I saw the location, I wasn't sure what to expect. It isn't the usual kind of place I work but it makes a nice change of scenery." She hit my arm laughing as she tossed her head.

"It wasn't for that. I just wanted some company I suppose, a change of scenery and a chance to think, and for some reason your name came to mind when I was thinking of doing it so here, we are." She muttered explaining.

"Ah I see. Well, I am always pleased to see you. It's a hazard of my life and work that you never know if you will after the last encounter."

"What didn't you think you'd see me again?" She questioned softly tilting her head slightly as she looked at me.

I looked back shrugged a little. "You can't be sure, and last time being what it was to, everything that happened and the build-up.......well I wasn't certain." I added softly.

"You have a point, a week when I was trying to get hold of you with no reply, then you arrive with Cara......I was mad at you. But then we both know what happened don't we so there is that." She shook her head blonde curls tumbling around.

"Cara was insistent." Which really was the only thing I could say in my defence. It sounded weak even to me. "If it's any consolation she booked me for that week, and I had to sit at home and contemplate what might happen and ignore the phone. It wasn't easy even if.....well you know." My voice trailed off and I gave another weak shrug.

"I do know." She murmured dryly. "Better than you maybe as I know Cara, I also know that in that week you ignored my calls.......well let's just say you missed out." She smirked at me.

"Ouch that hurt." I replied holding my hands up.

"It was supposed to." She smiled again and gave me a nudge. "Come on let's get started before it gets too busy here." She turned away and started off along the trail.

I settled my rucksack on my shoulders and then set of after Taylor. It was silent at first, we headed out winding our way through the rough trail just putting some distance between us and the car park. Taylor led the way something I was happy to see, partly as I had little idea where we were going and partly as it offered a better view watching her leggy figure move.

She had a decent set of boots on rugged and durable. One of her comfier sweaters probably to offset the slight chill in the air although once we got moving it helped. Most enjoyable for me was the sight of the leggings she wore. Tight fitting, hugging her shapely legs and tight firm rear.

The countryside was fairly open at first some shrubs clustered around the edges around the path, mostly rocky with some trees dotted around, the mist still gathered around the canopy. We followed our way up towards the peak of the ridge and paused then to take a drink before we continued over the other side into a valley more thickly wooded with the sound of water in the background. It had been around an hour at this point and further away we slowed the pace enjoying the quiet and the scenery. We had passed a few people but not many and more relaxed and at ease we started talking again amiable and friendly as we gossiped and just caught up.

Pretty soon we were both enjoying ourselves properly. "So have you been busy?" She asked me eventually. I chuckled softly still following behind her. "Are you talking in general or as in work?" I smiled as I asked her.

"Yes, no, I mean it's hard to make small talk about what you do, like what do you do with others." She flashed a wry smile over her shoulder at me.

"It is, yes." I agreed with a chuckle. "People handle it in different ways which can make it tough. I mean it is hard to have a relationship with someone when you might be out with someone else one night and then come back to them." I shrugged and continued to follow behind her. There was a pause before I said, "I'm not sure if you want the details or whether you're just curious."

"I don't know, both or none, maybe I was just curious, maybe I didn't think. Sometimes I forget that's what you do until I suddenly remember."

"Forget that a few weeks ago Cara Delevingne had booked me for an entire week just so she could have me turn up at the door of her friends place and put on a show that led to us all having sex?" I chuckled and watched as she shot me another look over her shoulder.

"To answer your question I've had work yes, a few different things mostly regular clients really." She gave me another quick look over her shoulder and I almost smiled seeing the curiosity there, though she didn't actually ask me. "I don't make a habit of discussing particular clients but if you're wondering whether I've met up with any one famous in that time I haven't. I think Cara was always more interested in having a taste of you." I smiled again.

"I always knew that. I'm sure she'll enjoy a repeat given the chance." Taylor continued.

We walked in silence again working our way down the slope following the track which began to grow less rocky and lusher now as we descended.

"Was that your first threesome?" Taylor asked softly.

I chuckled again softly. "No, it wasn't. I've had several with two women like we enjoyed and with another guy sharing one woman. Although it was probably the best. Was it your first?" I asked her.

"Yes." She repeated softly.

"I'd ask if you enjoyed it, but I already know the answer to it." She paused in front of me and I almost walked into her. She looked at me evenly for a moment and then just laughed shaking her head as she looked at me.

"I don't know why but it's easier to talk to you about some of these things sometimes." She murmured softly brushing her fingers along my arm. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I can understand that. I like to think I'm easy to talk to. I've told you sometimes work can literally just be talking to people as much as it is actually doing anything. On top of which we have spent time together now we know each other better. Added to which we have had sex but were not in a relationship. It's easier to talk to someone when you don't have to worry about how they'll react to things. You wanted to explore, fantasies, desires just enjoy something different it can be easier with me than your boyfriend."

"I suppose so." She drawled softly just looking at me before she turned and started to head off again. I started following her once more as she continued to speak.

"I don't know whether it should be like that though I guess." She muttered.

"I think it can vary between couples some are more comfortable than others opening up. I think some like to explore others feel worried about it. There is no right or wrong way merely what works best for people."

We continued walking forwards. I could also see the way Taylor's mind was busy, turning everything over, thinking it through, absorbing the information. She was fascinating in that way. It was fun spending time with her and whilst this was a little different to my normal routine, I enjoyed the change.

"Would you do it again?" I asked her curious.

"Maybe I suppose. I guess it depends on who and where, what I feel like as much as anything." She murmured after a moment's pause.

"That's fair enough. You can keep your options open and see where you find yourself. I'm sure someone like you Taylor can easily find herself in a whole lot of quite wicked, quite naughty extremely fun situations." I smiled at her as I spoke, and she paused again looking over her shoulder at me.

"Is that so?" She replied softly.

"I know so." I added laughing. "Just remember I was with you and Cara. Cara alone could get you involved in a whole lot of things. I've personal experience of it." I continued and shook my head as I looked at her. She smiled at me again acknowledging the point.

"I'm sure she could find something for you to try. I guess it would be more a question of what would you want to try." I replied.

She set of again her long legs eating up the ground as she walked. I matched her pace enjoying myself. Partly this was just being outside, the change of scenery it provided. Partly it was the fact I was spending time with Taylor who was never not fascinating. The fact she looked as good as she did casually dressed with a pair of leggings hugging her curves didn't hurt.

"I don't know where to even begin." She muttered ahead of me. "I mean there is a lot isn't there. Different things, different people different experiences. Where do you even begin to explore and decide what you want to try?" She asked continuing to walk on.

"I don't think you always can plan as such. I think sometimes things that happen, happen spontaneously. You didn't really expect to end up in a threesome with Cara and me, did you?" I asked her smiling as I spoke. "It was the moment, the combination of events that built and led to it. Some things just happen."

"I guess." She muttered again.

"But then again you planning some things has led to some other fun things as well. I mean you hired an escort and I think you've enjoyed that experiences as well." I teased her gently and was rewarded by another small smile as she glanced back at me briefly.

Really it is up to you. Combine both just see what you like and want to try, what happens naturally when your exploring other things or just satisfy any more curiosities you have or fantasies that you want to try. I'm sure that Cara would gladly help you as well for that matter."

"I'm sure she would." Taylor added. "Although she wouldn't be able to help with everything would she. As you said you've done threesomes both ways not only with two women, she wouldn't be able to help with that would she." Taylor added softly.

"I guess not although she is creative so I wouldn't put it past her to try." I laughed again and just studied Taylor. "Although I guess the more interesting point there though is that your thinking of another threesome only with two guys........." I left the words there lingering in the air as we walked along a little further.

I didn't push it, I left it for Taylor to speak as and when she wanted to. Just leaving her to turn it over in her mind first before she expressed it to me one way or another. We worked our way through another raised section of the trail cutting through some low shrubs before Taylor spoke again.

"I blame you for it you know." She called out eventually. I smiled as I listened still watching her back.

"Why is that?" I asked chuckling as she turned and glanced at me again.

"Because you said you'd done it before, and now it's got my mind thinking and my curiosity aroused." She muttered again.

"I was merely sharing some information you were curious about, it isn't exactly my fault after your recent experience you are curious about the other side as well. I think it's probably natural."

She stared at me, and I grinned back. "Besides I think I know you a little better now. You are a curious person, you do seem to enjoy trying new things and I'm sure you'd more than handle that the same way you handle most situations." I continued.

"I don't even know what something like that would even be like." She continued again shaking her head briefly before striding of along the trail.

I let her go watching her walk away and then headed off to catch up. "I think it could be whatever you wanted it to be. There isn't any right or wrong answer in a situation like that. As long as everyone has fun and enjoys themselves that is all that matters really. So, you just need to ask yourself if you are curious would you try it. Does the idea of it turn you on."

I caught up with her just as we headed down into a more sheltered spot again. The sides lined with trees and mossy floors, the sound of water bubbling along just in the distance. I spun her around lightly, so she faced me just watching her eyes flicker as they looked at me. I smiled at her and lightly ran the tip of my finger down along her nose and then over her mouth. She nipped at it lightly.

"I know you enjoyed having sex with me and Cara, I was there before. I don't know whether you would enjoy it with two men, who knows it can be very different situation to situation. Different dynamics at play and people react differently. But you seem to enjoy trying things out recently so you can do whatever pleases you really." I murmured just watching her.

She tilted her head back and just looked at me. I always enjoyed it, just those pretty blue crystal-clear eyes focused entirely on me. She stepped up onto her toes placed her hands on my shoulders and then lightly brushed her lips against mine before she eased back.

Before I had a chance to speak, she laughed and spun away darting of down the trail suddenly bursting into life as she ran. Her long legs stretched as she moved all lithe graceful and quick. I watched her just a brief moment and then decided to play along chasing along after her.

She was light, and quick on her feet weaving through the path ducking the odd low branch and swaying in between the trunks of trees as she passed. Whether it was deliberate or not I began to catch up. Whether she was slowing deliberately or whether I was just quicker, I gained on her matching her pace, exceeding it closing in watching her body move.

Then I caught up flung an arm forward and just snagged her shoulder throwing her of her stride. She stumbled, righted herself and then I caught her, a firmer grip spinning her around to face me, moving in and closing of her space pushing her back until she bumped into the trunk of a tree. She watched me carefully her face flushed with colour now from darting away. Her head tilted back eyes fixed on mine and I reached up and traced the tip of my thumb across her mouth just running over her lips as she gazed at me. I dipped my head forwards pressing in closer until I could catch the scent of her skin soft and alluring.

I edged my mouth gently up her exposed neck trailing over it gently just teasing her skin as I breathed in her scent working my way up to lightly kiss her ear and nip at her lobe giving it a gentle tug. "Taylor you're not having any wicked tempting thoughts right now, are you?" I breathed out slowly.

"No." She murmured back softly her hands reaching out to grip my shoulders as she leaned against the trunk of the tree.

"No?" I questioned softly.

"No." She repeated in the same way.

"So, you're not thinking of threesomes......you're not thinking of what we did with Cara? What might happen to you if you entertained two guys either then?" I continued just keeping my voice low my body blocking of her escape.

"Not in the slightest." She murmured again those gorgeous soft eyes focused on mine.

"That's good then." I murmured softly smiling as I let my lips just edge over her skin feeling her hair brush my face as my mouth curved in against the sleek line of her neck. "I mean it might be a little precarious thinking too much about such things. Especially with what happened with me and Cara as well."

Her grip on my shoulders tightened, her fingers digging into my muscles as she arched her back and pressed herself more firmly into the tree trunk. Her lower body though, her hips and thighs pressed more firmly into me. She shifted restlessly foot to foot unable to otherwise move with me in front of her. She was soft and tempting like that, even more so than usual.

"I don't know otherwise, two guys there in front of you. That could just get a little interesting quite quickly I think." I continued to tease her. "I mean I remember meeting you and you were so hungry, so eager, so ready I could barely think straight as you lead me inside and put that delicious clever teasing hot mouth of yours all over me. I mean with two guys there would be double the amount there to enjoy." I breathed out softly.

She didn't say anything although she stirred restlessly as she watched me, her grip tightening on my shoulders as she held on. I nipped at her skin lightly and continued to tease her.

"I can imagine how hungry you'd be to try that. Kneeling down able to wrap your hands around them to feel. Seeing how hard they were for you, so ready, so eager to just feel the touch of your lips, your tongue. The look in your face as you tasted them. How it would feel as you oh so enthusiastically enjoyed them, drove them wild. Or would you rather they just enjoyed you?" I continued relentlessly enjoying the thought myself even as I painted the picture for her.

"They could with you kneeling like that take turns enjoying your mouth, filling it, thrusting, fucking. Just holding your head and guiding you up and down their lengths. Or else while you were laid out turning you enough to slide inside and thrust just pumping your mouth full of them. Or would you like to try them both at the same time and have both working your mouth together?"

I smiled as I spoke my lips curving along her neck even as I felt her shift again. There was a soft noise that time. Just a delicate little sound in the back of her throat as she listened. She also wasn't stopping me which was reason enough to continue even as I pushed my hips more firmly against her and let my erection grind into her a little.

"Are we talking about what I'd like or what you'd like? This seems like something you're putting plenty of thought into?" She arched one elegant eyebrow as she spoke her voice soft but clear. I smiled at her chuckling at her turning it back on me.

"I'm pretty sure you can feel how this creative thought process is working right now." I replied. "I'm also sure you know that aside from enjoying you and having sex, is watching you have sex and sharing."

"It could be argued that we were sharing Cara, or for that matter the two of us were sharing you." She replied glibly.

"True, and the two of you did do an expert job believe me."

"I noticed." She replied dryly making me smile again.

I leaned in close my mouth skimming along her cheek and down her neck just breathing in her scent. I pushed against her hard and aching just sliding myself against her, letting her feel what she did to me. My hands traced along her sides and gripped her hips.

"You do have a way of making people feel a lot." I chuckled softly again.

"I noticed that to." She murmured again and I laughed softly squeezing her again and then taking a step back.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers