An Escort's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a lot of what if's." I half chuckled half growled. I gripped her, hands tightening on her hips as I pulled back and then slowly began to push back inside. Watching her eyes spark, the friction between us as I pushed inside. She might not have been wrong. That was hard to resist when it felt that good.

"Either way we'll probably feel pretty good by the time we're done. I note you're not suggesting we go anywhere else now." I teased her rocking my hips and guiding myself in and out of her as I did.

Her eyes lit again, and she bit down on my lip tugging at it. "Shut up and fuck me." She hissed out hands gripping my hair and tugging me down into a deeper kiss plundering my mouth with her lips and tongue.

That need, that desire, it stole my breath as she kissed me. The combination of that, her mouth, her scent, the feel of her body clinging to me half naked it all felt too good, to intense. Someone likely could have been watching us at that moment and it would not have made a difference to either of us.

I fucked her against the tree short hard thrusts that pushed her against the trunk. She clamped around me squeezing my shaft making me pulse inside her. The fiery hot gaze in her eyes as she moaned and urged me on her mouth hot against my skin was too much. I knew seeing that, feeling her, I'd spill inside. I knew it would be good, but I needed to enjoy more of her, needed to make it last as long as I could. I thrust inside her again deep plunging inside her slick heat groaning against her mouth as she moaned and urged me on clinging to my body. I held her there pinned against the tree impaled on my length that hungry heated look on her face as she stared back all flushed and hot. l drank all of that in then I cursed and fumbled around pulling myself back out of setting her back on her feet as I spun her around.

She was shaky on her legs staggering until I caught her up pushed her back into the trunk. Reaching up I grasped her scarf tugging it from around her neck and then caught her hands pulling them behind her back. With a quick twist I wrapped the scarf around her wrists and bound them together. It wasn't much of a restraint, she could have slipped free probably but it added to the fun of the moment. I nudged her legs apart put a hand on her back and then to her hips tugging them back to meet me before I edged up and grabbed a handful of her hair tugging it back and exposing her throat.

I heard her moan desperately trying to muffle them as she tensed feeling me sliding against her the head of my shaft slipping over her deliciously soft rear. I thought she was urging me on again and once I slipped into position I didn't slow, I didn't wait I thrust deep and hard and drove myself back into her luscious tempting heat. I bit down on her neck at the same time muffling my own groan of pleasure as I filled her again, feeling her part for me take me inside just slick and tight and utterly delicious. She rippled around me squeezing and milking my aching length as I held myself there hand holding her wrists the other tangled in her hair.

We were both still savouring it. I breathed out lips pressed to her neck still holding her hair but letting my other hand reach around between us and slipped it up under her sweater tracing a path across her belly and up to find her breasts encased in a tight sports bra.

I stroked my fingers over them touching the bare skin that was exposed and otherwise just kneading and squeezing the soft firm mounds trying to distract myself as much as I could from my pulsing aching cock buried inside her. That however was a losing battle, I needed her too much. I rocked against her slowly keeping my mouth pressed to the back of her neck, against her throat. I held her breast squeezing it gently just edging myself in and out teasing us both with that delicious friction. I heard her murmur softly I felt her push herself back to meet me her rear pressing into my hips. As her head turned and she looked at me with her eyes bright and hot her mouth found mine almost a smile on her face as we kissed softly. I explored her mouth capturing her lip and sucking gently feeling her tongue slide against mine as we both made soft noises of pleasure.

"This is a more convenient way to silence some of the noise." She teased softly.

"It is, very pleasant as well." I chuckled flicking my tongue over her lip.

"Not quite as pleasant as this though." She teased against me moving a little quicker pushing herself back onto my cock, so her rear slapped against my hips a little more firmly.

I growled softly and nipped at her. "No not as much as that. Not as much as this either." I swallowed hard pulling back and thrusting forward driving against her harder, deeper, feeling her quiver under the impact. She moaned against my mouth her eyes flickering with heat and pleasure.

"No not as much as that." She agreed. "So why don't you give me more." She teased again.

I chuckled softly once more. "Now who wants it." I teased her back. "Earlier someone didn't want to be caught, now they just want to be fucked instead."

"And who's fault is that?" She retorted. "So why don't you just give us what we both want."

"And what is it exactly that you want right now?" I enquired softly.

"I want you." She added succinctly. "I want you to fuck me, I want you to make me cum and I want to feel you inside me spilling out. So, stop teasing and just fuck me." She nipped at my mouth again to make her point not that it was really needed at that moment.

I held her hair again tightening my grip and I let my hand slide down the front of her body fingers spread out as they moved across her skin. I was already aching and pulsing inside her. Enough to know that I wouldn't last long, I didn't even care. I knew what Taylor wanted, I knew what I wanted and that was more than enough right then. I pulled my hips back and drove forward working myself deep inside her. I watched her shudder those gorgeous eyes flickering with pleasure as she felt me move, as she felt the friction and heat between us growing and building. I felt her respond tightening around me again as I plunged inside her.

Her breath whistled out through clenched teeth as she was pushed against the tree, breath sliding across my skin as I held my head close. I just enjoyed her reaction watching her eyes as she felt each and every thrust I made, felt it every time I plunged back inside her sliding myself deep. I gripped her hair, gripped her bound hands and just fucked her, taking her hard and deep firm thrusts that made our bodies slap together her rear against my hips, her moans and mine mingling and growing as well, as we found it harder and harder to resist.

I caressed her belly worked a finger down lower as my palm rested on it and then just teased it over her clit rubbing insistently and heard her shocked gasp of pleasure. Her eyes rolled back closing her lips parted as she stood there clinging onto the tree while I pounded myself inside her. She was panting as I took her breath blowing across my face as they were still close, with mine just on her shoulder. Close enough for our lips to still brush, close enough that we could watch each other as I thrust inside her. That connection made everything more acute, more intense.

I needed this, I needed her. Apparently, the feeling was entirely mutual. She moaned softly desperately trying to keep the noise low and when she couldn't she pressed her mouth into my skin instead her body quivering with each and every fresh thrust I made burying myself inside her. They became faster, and harder bending her body, pulling her back onto my cock as I drove it to meet her, the steady slap of flesh on flesh ringing out. I was aching to explode, aching to fill her and let out all that pent up need but I clung on toying with her clit and playing with it.

Her moans grew as well becoming louder, more ragged her body heaving as she desperately clung on squashed against the tree my body thrusting inside her, holding her up as much as anything else at that moment. I could feel her slick and wet on my fingers as I teased her, felt it every time I thrust deep inside. Her frantic moans built and grew, and I spiralled my fingertip on her clit listening as she gasped and moaned until she kissed me hard and deep and just groaned then her eyes rolling closed as she came all over me again her body stiffening and rippling around me as she did.

I groaned with her as she did lips locked together, our bodies still pressed tightly as we moved. That sensation of feeling her explode around me, knowing she had come, it freed me up to just take all that I wanted from her and at that point I wanted nothing more than to empty myself inside her. I pulled my hand of her clit and instead gripped her rear now holding her steady my fingers digging into that delicious soft firm flesh tightly. I kneaded it, I spanked it and I drove against her lunging in and out of her pounding in and out every thrust making her take every inch of me.

She was still panting, still whimpering still just about holding herself up riding out the waves of her climax, all the aftershocks that rippled through afterwards. What finally did me was just gazing into her eyes mouths still locked close together as we were joined. The dazed soft look of pleasure, the flushed colour of her cheeks, the touch of her lips and soft noises she made. It was all too much. I crushed my mouth against hers moaning her name as I fucked her hard pushing myself as deep as I could once, and then twice before I felt my shaft pulse and then erupt buried inside her slick wet heat. Moaning her name, I ground against her rear and felt myself spill inside her hot and thick filling her up.

I rode out my climax as well still edging and thrusting against her despite how sensitive I was savouring the satisfaction, the pleasure, that delicious warm afterglow I felt having emptied myself inside her. We remained locked together breathing quickly just staring at each other. I nuzzled her neck, and then her lips kissing her again, softer this time just pressed close. Slowly though we both slipped down to the base of the tree limp and exhausted catching our breath as we looked at one another. I let my eyes drift across her half naked body, the flushed skin and roughened look she had after our romp. If anything, it made her look even more enticing.

I shook my head eyes running across her bare rear, the peeking glimpse of her pussy swollen and wet. I drew in a breath and just grinned at her. "See we were fine no one heard anything. I think the mutual coordination there was perfect." I reached across to the scarf still loosely wrapped around her wrists and gave it a tug pulling it free.

She shot me a look and rolled her eyes before a smile broke out over her face. "You're terrible do you know that." She pushed herself up extricating herself from me. As I watched there was the delicious sight of her swollen hot sex and cum slowly oozing out of her glistening lips trickling down the inside of her. Then it disappeared from sight as she set about tugging those leggings back into place working them back over her thighs and up over rear.

I swallowed hard just watching her. "Jesus, you need to warn me before doing that or we'll be here even longer."

She looked at me again shaking her head and then grinned back moving closer to place a slow sultry kiss on my mouth. "Good it will give you something to think about walking back, and since we've seen how easily distracted you can be you can lead the way now." She smiled again wearily looking down at me as she straightened herself out.

She offered me her hand and I reached up and took it hauling myself up and straightening my clothes. "Harsh" I muttered shaking my head at her. "But fair."

She slapped my arm lightly. "Harsh is the fact you have to walk back now and think about the fact that at some point sometime in the future I will pay you back for this when you least expect it, and you can think about how it will happen."

She smirked playfully and tapped me again gesturing back towards the trail we had broken off from.

"Harsh." I murmured again.

"Maybe, but I bet you'll still thank me for it when the time comes." She licked her lips and grinned at me.

I turned away already laughing as I started out. There wasn't even a point arguing with that one. She was probably right.