An Estranged Dinner Guest

Story Info
I surprise my wife with a visit from her ex boyfriend.
6.1k words
4.5
15.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story starts thirty-five years ago, ten years before Lisa and I were even married. Lisa was ten and her older sister, Abbey was going out with a guy named Tony. He and Abbey were eighteen and dated for almost a year before Abbey found out that Tony was cheating on her with her best friend. Lisa had developed a huge crush on Tony in the meantime.

So, when Lisa turned 17, Tony found his way back into Lisa's life, and Lisa dated him for almost a year as well. But, Lisa and Tony broke up for the same reason that his and Abbey's relationship fell apart. It seems that all of the girls like Tony, and he likes to fuck any girl who will let him.

Tony is an imposingly large man, but really friendly. He is 6'6" - almost a foot taller than I, and is dark complected and very hairy. He just fits in everywhere he goes. He was captain of the wrestling team, and was, of course, voted homecoming king. In those days, he was always wearing tight, white T-shirts that emphasized his brawny build.

Although Lisa and I went to rival high schools in the same town, from pictures in her year book, I recognized Tony from the kick boxing school I tried when I was in grade eleven. He was the toughest student there, at least for the few months that I attended. I just didn't have the drive or stamina for that kind of arduous workout.

Soon after we finished high school, I met Lisa and before you know it, she and I were married. We bought a house and decided to join a bowling league, and wouldn't you know it, guess who was in the same league? Yes, Tony.

Well, Lisa and I were still pretty young and foolish, and one evening following a night of bowling and way too many drinks after, the three of us ended up back at our house, where things got pretty interesting. Right on the sofa, with the lights down low in the living room, talk turned to sex. They talked about how horny Lisa was all of the time while she dated Tony. In fairness, Lisa has always had a very high libido.

I was cranked up to be getting drunk with Lisa and an ex of hers, so not long after, Lisa was splayed out on the edge of the sofa, panties and tights down around her ankles, and I was fucking her with Tony watching us. As I got really into fucking my wife in front of her ex-boyfriend, I felt my nuts being caressed from behind. Never before had a guy touched me sexually, but with my already free flowing adrenaline, his fingers lightly squeezing my balls put me over the edge in only a few seconds

I was cumming and cumming inside Lisa, and when I pulled out, a puddle of semen poured from her onto the sofa. Lisa got up and pulled her panties back on while Tony remained quiet, caressing his own cock through his pants. She took my hand and led me into the dining room where she sat me down, kissed me on the mouth and said, "You've had your fun. Now, let me have mine. Stay here."

She returned to Tony, and to this day I don't know why I didn't sneak across the room to see exactly what they were doing. I sat still, in the dark, listening to clothes rustle, moaning and groaning from both of them, and then the unmistakable sound of Lisa having an orgasm. I heard Tony groan and grunt just after, and then all was quiet again. Before Lisa came back to where I was sitting, I heard the front door open and close, and then Lisa appeared beside me. I could feel the dampness of my shriveled cock against my underwear.

Lisa took me, once again by the hand, and led me up to our bedroom where she undressed herself and me and then lay back on the bed. I was spent, and ready to sleep, but when I crawled in beside Lisa, she said, "Honey, I didn't get to cum, and I really want to..."

I asked, " Are you sure you didn't cum, Lisa?"

"Well, why would I tell you I haven't, if I had cum? You got to cum, didn't you?" My mind went back to the creampie that I left inside her, only moments before.

"I thought I heard, well, er..."

"C'mon, Peter. Just get down there; it won't take long."

This left me in an awkward position, because Lisa has never been able to climax from PIV. I have always had to do it for her manually, or orally, or use a vibrator or dildo on her. Now, lots of guys have gone down on their partner after fucking her for a bit, whether they want to admit it or not. And, when I've tasted the salty flavor of my semen, I consider it to be no different than when Lisa blows me after we fuck. She tastes her own juices too. It is the same thing.

But, because I didn't know EXACTLY what they did in the next room, I wasn't sure what I was getting into. I began to manually stimulate her, but my wife was getting antsy. She needed to get off, but would lose the rhythm just before I could get her to cum with my fingers. Finally, Lisa begged, "Please, baby. Use your tongue." Her puppy dog eyes and pouty lips emphasized her need, and I gave in.

Despite the obvious salty flavor of Lisa's slippery pussy, and with her hands pulling my head tightly into her cunt, I was able to give my wife the climax she needed so badly, and fairly quickly. Lisa had a huge orgasm from me lapping up her sloppy pussy while her hands held me firmly in place. We both fell asleep without showering, and that was the only time in our marriage that we invited another person to have a sexual encounter together.

I was never able to get Lisa to bring another female into our bed, and so it seemed like that was the closest I would ever get to have a threesome. Which isn't a terrible problem because we have had a great sex life otherwise.

Lisa has always enjoyed sex, and on occasions when she is at her most horny self, Lisa will direct me to, as she puts it, "mouth fuck her". Lisa loves getting on her knees and having me hold her head while I use her mouth like a whore's pussy. Being of modest size, my six-incher would tickle her tonsils while my balls slapped her chin. It was the one time that my wife would relinquish control to me, and would greedily swallow my cum passionately.

About ten months after the evening with Tony, Lisa gave birth to a healthy girl. Now, don't jump ahead here. When our daughter was born, Natalie was definitely mine. She is petite, and blonde with strawberry red highlights like me, and everyone says she is my spitting image, so there is zero chance my daughter could be Tony's, despite the timing.

Just after Natalie was born, the company I worked for closed the plant in town and I was offered a management position in their new plant five hours west. The three of us moved away for my new job. Things went really well there, and two years after that, Lisa and I were blessed with a baby boy to complete our family.

One day, when Natalie was four and her brother was two, Abbey called and asked Lisa if she wanted to bring the kids back to our hometown to stay with her for a few weeks. I couldn't get time off, so the Lisa took the two toddlers east to stay with her sister. While Lisa was gone, I had a bad feeling about her and Tony, even though it had been years since our encounter. I recalled how Tony and Lisa talked about how horny she got with him around. I told myself it was just my own self-doubt and that I had nothing to worry about. I knew how horny my wife was all of the time, and my mind was just giving me angst with her being gone for so long.

Three weeks later, I met Lisa and the kids at the train station, and she appeared bright and cheery. I was happy too, since I had relied for the past few weeks on porn to get me through our time apart. We got the little ones to bed, and Lisa was all over me.

We had great 'welcome home' sex, and it was while Lisa was on her knees blowing me that I saw a faint impression of a hickey on the left side of her neck; so subtle that I thought my mind was playing a trick on me. Then, as I was kissing my way down Lisa's body, I saw a more obvious set of marks around her left nipple.

It was the link of two sets of horizontal dashes that only a set of teeth could make; one line located above her areola and the other below. While I went down on Lisa for a bit, I couldn't help but recall the time I ate her pussy after Tony left, and could not get the image out of my head of doing that after one or both of us had filled her pussy with semen.

Lisa begged me to fuck her hard, and even with my balls slapping into her ass cheeks and the full impact of my body into hers, Lisa kept calling out, "Harder! Deeper!" despite my forceful thrusts. I imagined her saying exactly those words to Tony before he gave her all of his dick. I quickly blasted a heavy load into her womb and fell beside my wife, exhausted.

Of course, Lisa still needed to orgasm. She reached into the nightstand and pulled out her favorite toy. It is a longer and much thicker dildo compared to my cock. It has lifelike veins and an impressive mushroom head. "Can you use this while you eat me, babe?" she asked.

I slipped the fat cock into her creamy hole, and then tried to access Lisa's clit at the same time. It was hard to please Lisa without the dildo making contact with my nose as I slid it in and out. Each time it did, it would leave a wet streak of frothy jizz behind. Lisa used both hands to mash my face into her sex, and the sodden phallus then rode back and forth along my nose until Lisa groaned her own climax.

Lisa and I were lying in bed cuddling. Lisa said, "I love you Peter Turnbull, and I missed you, a lot."

I answered, "Love you, too," yet I hesitated after saying those words. Lisa saw the look on my face.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

I had to pause to get the words right. "I have to ask you a question but I need an honest answer, no matter how bad it might be." Lisa rolled on to her side and rested her head on her elbow, her eyebrows furled in concern.

"What do you need to know, Peter?"

"When you stayed with your sister, did you see Tony again?" Immediately, I had my answer. Lisa didn't have to say a word; it was all in her facial expression. It was her turn to choose her words.

"But, babe, I missed you so much while I was away, and I got really horny, and... well..."

I felt my cock stirring. I knew that I hated the thought, yet there was a yearning to know every detail. "Is he bigger than me?"

Again, Lisa hesitated, being careful in her words. "Yeah, maybe a bit, but not much."

"Did you suck Tony's cock, Lisa?"

Lisa nodded in the affirmative. "Yes." I felt sick in my gut, while blood greedily coursed to my erection. Lisa glanced at it and back into my eyes. She saw both my pain and arousal.

"Did you..." I asked, unable to admit the obvious.

"Yes, Peter. Tony fucked me." Lisa looked down, as I did, and saw my cock raging hard. She laid her fingers on my shaft and began softly stroking it. Precum was puddling at the slit, while Lisa began to give me a handjob.

"Did he?" Why couldn't I finish the goddamned question? Because I knew Lisa already knew what I needed to hear?

"What do you think?" she asked, as her hand gripped my boner more tightly and the pace quickened. Visions of her formidable lover taking her, doing what they both wanted, filled my brain.

"Just say it, Lisa," I begged, staring back at her as the thumb of one hand circled my knob while her other hand jacked my rigid shaft.

"Yes. I let Tony cum inside me." I groaned instantly, and looked down to see me erupting again. She added, "Last night." My cum cascaded over her fingers, and just as suddenly, Lisa crawled over top of me upside down and took my weeping cock in her mouth.

Her leg swung over my shoulders and her just-fucked and matted pussy hair filled my view. Lisa's mouth sucked hard on the tip of my cock, milking out the remains of my second orgasm. Lisa ground her sopping pussy into my face, and then sat up straight, playing with her B cup breasts.

"Eat it," groaned Lisa as my tongue found her engorged clitoris. "Eat me. Make me cum again. I need to cum." Her fingers twisted her nipples as my tongue carved its way between Lisa's meaty labia, filling my mouth with my own gooey seed. It was then that I heard inside my head, the echo of Lisa admitting that her virile lover had just fucked her the night before. My tongue darted into her sloppy hole and lapped up our juices.

Lisa rolled her hips forward and back, mashing into me from clit to asshole. She lingered as I licked her anus and then rode through until her clit ground into my lips. I sucked that nubbin as intently as she sucked my cock moments ago, and then her mewling cries forecast her climax. My tongue flicked her bean with blinding speed, until I heard the exact sound I had heard while listening to Lisa and Tony in the next room, all those years ago. My face was awash with her watery gushes, while her hips ground into my sodden face.

After our breathing returned to normal, we got up and showered together, washing each other's back and kissing softly while we toweled off. When Lisa pulled a fresh nighty over her head, it fell over her smooth body, and she said, "You do know that I love you and am very happy with our life together."

In reclaiming my wife, the angst of only moments ago had already receded, and it felt good to hear her words of affirmation. I remember sleeping soundly that night, with Lisa's warm body snuggled into my chest.

The next morning, life went on as though nothing had ever happened back in our hometown. Lisa never said another peep about Tony, and I guess we just let whatever they did as something that was in the past. Lisa didn't ask to stay at her sister's place again while we lived so far away.

We did move back to our hometown just two years later, when head office decided to close the plant that I had been transferred to as well. I was lucky to find a job fairly quickly, and life returned to normal. There was a SOLD sign on the house that had Tony lived in; apparently something or someone had him move elsewhere.

These days, our children are grown, and have families of their own. Lisa and I never experimented with any other guys but I've kept those memories of Lisa and Tony in my spank bank. Our sex life is still good, if not a little stagnant, which happens in long-term relationships.

And it might have stayed that way, but for one fortuitous moment last night. I was filling up with gas when I saw a familiar figure at the next pump. I finished fueling and walked over to the brawny man who looked as I remembered him from school - just as big and imposing, but showing his age with his thick white head of hair.

"Tony?" I asked. He turned and recognized me instantly. Clearly the man still works out, and this day he wore a muscle shirt that made him look like The Rock but with hair.

"Yeah." He paused, trying to recall my name. "You're, uh, Lisa's husband, right?"

"Yes. Pete."

"Oh, yeah. Right. How is she?"

"Good, I guess. Same as ever. How about you?"

Tony hung up the pump handle and closed the lid on his gas tank. "Just moved back to town after the divorce," he offered as we entered to pay for our gas.

"So, you're on your own again?" I asked.

"Yeah. Started a job last week. Doing okay."

As he opened the car door, he said, "Nice seeing ya again. Say hello to Lisa." I nodded.

Then I blurted out, "Why don't you tell her yourself? Come for dinner." I meant to add, "...some time", but never got to those words.

"Like, today?" he asked, perking up and smiling.

"Uh, sure. Let me make a call." I pulled out my phone and called home, setting it to speaker so Tony could hear. Lisa answered.

"Hey Lisa, what are you planning for supper tonight?"

"I've got stew simmering, why?"

Tony's eyes widened when I replied, "Well, set an extra plate. I'm bringing home a surprise guest."

"Who?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now, would it?" I heard a groan of desperation in her voice. Both of us were stifling a laugh.

"Geez, Pete! Do I need to get dressed up?"

"I don't think so. What are you wearing?"

"Just leggings and a blouse!"

Tony grinned wide. His nipples on his massive chest poked through the thin shirt. "That's perfect. You'll be fine. See you in ten minutes." I ended the call.

Tony nodded and offered, with a big grin, "I think Lisa's gonna be surprised, alright.".

I laughed out loud. "Yup. Now, follow me." I got in my car and led Tony back to the house. We walked in the side entrance where Lisa was setting the table in the kitchen. When she looked up, her body froze as Lisa caught sight of her long estranged lover. She looked at me and then toward Tony in disbelief.

"Hey there, sweetness," he said aloud. I saw Lisa melt right there. When the large man held out his open arms to her, she moved instinctively to him. He wrapped his massive arms around Lisa's tiny body, but she caught herself and gave a friendlier hug in my presence.

Lisa looked at me. "Where did... how did you...?" she stammered.

I was elated at seeing her reaction to Tony, and as he set her free, I answered, "At the gas station. Can you believe it?"

I witnessed the electric charge between them. Each looked the other up and down; I could almost sense their thoughts of their sexual past. Lisa primped her hair, and played with the hem of her blouse, no doubt wanting him to see her in her best light.

"Are you back in town, or just...?"

Tony interrupted. "I'm back, to stay." Lisa managed to stifle the glee she felt inside, but her bra wasn't capable of hiding her erect nipples as they spoke. Tony licked his lips as he peered at Lisa's protruding nipples, and he was acutely aware of how Lisa's elastic leggings created a groove between her parted labia.

"Sit down," she said, pointing to the table. Tony pulled out the chair - my chair - at the head of the table.

"Here?" he asked. Lisa smiled, looked to me and nodded.

I drew back the chair on one side and the two of us sat while my wife ladled out three bowls of beef stew. Tony helped himself to the stack of bread and butter at the center of the table, while Lisa opened the fridge and brought over some wine along with stemmed glasses.

"Careful," warned Tony as Lisa filled his glass, "Remember what happened last time the three of us had too much to drink!" He let out a big laugh and slapped me on the back. Lisa and I joined in the laughter.

By the time dinner was over, a second bottle of wine was empty as well. Tony excused himself to use the washroom, so Lisa and I began filling the sink with dirty dishes. When she placed the first bowl into the second sink of rinse water, Lisa said, "It's nice that Tony moved back home again, eh Pete?"

I stood right behind Lisa, pressing my half-hard cock between her ass cheeks, and slid my right hand down the front of her waistband of her leggings and then beneath the thin patch of her silk thong. My middle finger easily slipped into Lisa's pussy slit, as I whispered into her ear, "Oh, I think you find it more than just 'nice' that he is back."

Lisa just allowed me sandwich her body against the countertop, and moaned softly while I diddled her erect nubbin; my cock gliding up and down the soft cleft of her ass. Then she turned her head and kissed me hard. Our tongues met and flitted until Lisa moaned through her first orgasm. I removed my hand from her pants and Lisa grasped my wrist so she could savor her flavor from my sopping wet digit.

We were pulled from our intimate moment by Tony's words from across the kitchen where he stood in the doorway. "Are you kids starting without me?" He walked over and gently eased me to the side so he could take my place behind Lisa.

I leaned back against the counter and watched Tony take over. He lifted her easily and turned toward the table. One hand placed Lisa's body over the table, and she splayed her arms wide, totally giving into him. Her curvaceous ass presented itself to him; only the thinnest of fabrics separated Lisa and Tony. A vision flashed through my mind of Tony tearing Lisa's leggings and panties down and fucking her hard, right there in front of me. But, he had other plans.

12