An Estranged Dinner Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he squatted so as to fit his cock between Lisa's ass cheeks and move up and down as I just had. In moments, there was a distinct contour of his burgeoning cock through the fabric of his sweatpants. The slow, sensuous glide of her former lover's dick along her ass cleft was driving Lisa crazy. She wriggled her ass against him and murmured words like "ohhh" and "fuckkk".

"I need it," said Lisa, turning her head to face me. "Please, baby!" As she spoke, Lisa let her arms slide along the tabletop and her thumbs hooked the waistband of her leggings at each hip. Tony looked at me; not so much for consent as for submission.

"Do you want to go upstairs, Lisa?" I asked, hoping to have some say in what was ensuing.

Lisa hauled both leggings and panties halfway down her thighs, exposing her perfect globes. "Later." she said, almost breathless, "We can do that after." Tony took hold of her garments and lowered them to Lisa's ankles.

Tony pulled the drawstring of his sweats free and they fell to the floor as well. The waistband of his underwear was stretched from his belly as the elastic fought against his hardening, tumescent shaft. Tony's mushroom-shaped cockhead plus almost two inches of shaft poked above the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear.

Holy fuck, I had never seen my wife in such heat, and it was becoming obvious as to why. Her ex-boyfriend tugged down his underwear to proudly reveal the entirety of his enormous erection. He looked at me appraising his manhood and smiled while Lisa tried to push her naked ass toward him. It was then that I recognized that Tony's cock was exactly the same size and shape as Lisa's favorites dildo in her nightstand. It was as if she had a mould made up of his powerful cock and kept it with her all this time.

Tony slid his first two fingers between Lisa's legs and eased them into her wet portal. He took the base of his weapon between thumb and finger and spanked his thick dick against Lisa's cheeks alternately. I reached down and played with my own cock through my pants, as Lisa's eyes met mine. She smiled when she saw me toying.

Tony was focused on Lisa's horny slit, having pulled out his fingers and wiped them across his large, purple knob. He guided his hydrant-like dick toward Lisa's wet pussy. As soon as Tony pushed it past her swollen labia, Lisa's mouth formed a perfect 'O' and stayed that way as Tony's hips pressed into Lisa's backside. The pressure of the intruder caused Lisa to exhale with a raspy, blowing howl. Tony held himself there, feeling Lisa's muscles squeeze and relax, and squeeze again in an attempt to accommodate his monstrous dick.

Lisa looked back at me and ordered, "Baby, do you want to throat fuck me?" I was dumbstruck for a moment. I thought I would never witness Lisa and Tony together, and now I was being asked to participate. I unzipped as I approached the table; moving a chair so I could place my knee on it to get the right angle to enter Lisa's mouth. I could see Tony's manhood sliding between Lisa's ass cheeks as he continued his slow roasting of her pussy.

Lisa's chin was hanging over the edge, watching my cock approach. Her eyes were closed, no doubt picturing his view of her willing pussy taking him to the hilt. I fed her my cock head and then began to thrust hurriedly, the room filling with sloshing sounds of penis and vagina, plus the gurgling noises of my cock battering Lisa's uvula.

Tony was deliberate in his unhurried pace; his brown snake reappeared with a fresh coat of Lisa's juices with each languid stroke. Her stretched labia clung to his veiny shaft on each withdrawal and Lisa's breathing became more like mournful moans. Gobs of saliva drizzled from where my shaft met Lisa's lips.

His left hand remained deep in the hair at the back of Lisa's head; pinning her where he wanted. "Are you ready, sweetness?" Lisa's eyes met mine as she nodded.

Tony drew all the way back, until only his fat, mushroomed head split Lisa's labia. He stared down and in one-half second, drove his massive dick entirely home! Just as quickly he withdrew and repeated the attack. I couldn't believe the sounds coming from my beautiful wife.

I was desperate not to cum as I remembered our first encounter, where my ejaculation ended my part in their sinful act. I pulled out and just watched Tony punish Lisa with all that he had; sweat formed on his forehead while Lisa's excitement built.

Lisa grunted and her face scrunched up as her lithe body absorbed each powerful impact. Her butt cheeks fluttered and his firm slaps echoed through the room. In ten seconds Tony had delivered twenty blows to my wife's needy pussy. "Oh, fuck!" she called out. It was the warning of what they both knew was imminent, yet something that I had never witnessed.

Tony maintained the pace, and within seconds, Lisa began an eerie howl. At first I thought she was hurting, but then I heard a sound like a faucet turned on fully. From between Lisa's legs spewed a gush of clear fluid that I had never seen before. It soaked Tony's thighs, cock and belly with a direct flush of fluid. Lisa's howl softened and Tony knew it was time to pull free to allow Lisa's orgasm to ebb. Lisa's breathing became shallow again and Tony stood back to admire Lisa's pink, gaped flesh, not yet able to close as it once had before he entered her.

Still panting slightly, Tony pointed toward Lisa's well-used cunt and offered, "Have a go, Petey!"

Lisa looked up at me, nodding; her face flushed from her intensive climax. "You wanna fuck it?"

I wasted no time moving around to where Tony had just stood. He was still hard, and while I expected to see cum flowing from Lisa, I saw for myself the still flexing muscles at the entrance to her glistening pussy.

I moved close enough to guide my rod inside my wife and as I eased it in, Lisa called out, "Put it in, baby. You need to cum!"

"I'm in," I replied, as my thighs met Lisa's.

"Oh," she said, in a low voice. I felt an odd sensation; Lisa's walls didn't grip my cock normally. I moved in and out with almost no friction.

Tony let out a stifled chuckle and said, "Don't worry, that happens to a lot of husbands. She will tighten up later." As horny as I was, I ignored his comment and kept seesawing until I felt that familiar tug on my nuts.

Tony played with my ball sack gently, and I knew that my fate was doomed. The sensation of a stranger toying with them, along with the anxiety of the moment, sent a signal to my brain that immediately unleashed my seed into Lisa. I groaned and felt each shot of hot ejaculate spill into my wife.

"Works every time," Tony gloated. "I will be upstairs when you're ready for more, Lisa." Her ex left the room and made his way upstairs while I lay exhausted on top of my wife's prone body.

"I better not keep him," said Lisa, sliding from under me. I knew that her comment was more about her getting another round from Tony instead of keeping him waiting.

"C'mon. You haven't seen anything yet," she said, taking my hand. We climbed the stairs and found Tony lounging on the bed; his rod floppy yet still impressive.

"Sit on the cedar chest until you are ready to play again," directed Lisa. I went to the wall opposite the foot of the bed and sat on the bench-like furniture while Lisa crawled toward Tony. She rubbed his huge cock with both hands for a few seconds and he slid his hands around her neck to softly stroke its smooth contour. Then he said, "Hey sweetness. My turn to use your throat."

Lisa said nothing, but obediently rolled onto her back and allowed her head to slide off the side of the bed while Tony slipped off and stood next to her. I thought that there was no way that my wife could get that thing of his into her throat, but I would soon learn otherwise. Tony stepped in and guided his heavy hose, not quite fully erect, into Lisa's wide-open mouth. It looked as though the corners of her mouth might tear as she gaped around him. Tony just pushed his dilated knob past Lisa's extended lips and forward until his full hairy pubes tickled her chin.

I watched in disbelief as my wife's throat bulged where his snake made its way into her gullet. Lisa's eyes began to water as Tony eased back and forth for more than fifteen seconds before he withdrew. Lisa's lungs huffed, trying to pull as much air into them as possible, and then Tony went in for another round of long, smooth strokes down Lisa's throat. His hairy balls slapped Lisa's nose each time he buried his fat dick.

"Go ahead, fuck her if you're ready," offered Tony. I looked down to see that this scene had helped me fully recover and I hadn't realized it. I moved to the other side of the bed to climb between Lisa's legs, lifting them up high to expose her saturated vulva. My cock was leaking precum when I slid it easily inside my wife. I couldn't stop staring at how easily Lisa's throat expanded like a boa constrictor to receive her prize. I was enjoying the second round, not nearly as overexcited as earlier, and had a steady gait of cock in - cock out going.

Tony pulled out of Lisa once more so she could take yet one more breath, and that is when he announced, "Are you ready for it Lisa?" Lisa's head nodded in its upside down position, and Tony slid in once more. He smiled at me and said, "I love this part." He began to fuck Lisa in quick, hard jabs, slamming his balls into her each time. "Here you go!" he announced, and let out a long deep grunt. His cock stayed halfway down Lisa's windpipe while he jetted a load that went straight to her belly.

Lisa's right hand moved to her clit and began flicking it wildly while I continued fucking her pussy as her ex had with her mouth. When his fat cock receded, it appeared fully glazed in sputum and jizz, just before my wife began to sputter and cough. He stood proudly; his cock dangled between his legs, losing its rigidity. Spit and semen drooled from the floppy shaft and Lisa pushed me out so she could roll over to catch her breath and spit out the excess fluid she had coughed up.

I moved behind her, and tried to spread her legs so I could slip inside her to finish off. Lisa squeezed her thighs together, preventing entry, and instructed, "No. Too much. Just cum on my ass." I was more than happy to oblige. I knelt with one thigh on either side of hers, and stared at her dark puckered anus. Lisa's hair was a mess, and her chest was still heaving while she attempted to breathe in a more normal way. She heard my breath intensify, sounding my imminent ejaculation. "That's it. Jack off on me," she offered just as I felt the first spurt release. My hand was a blur, and my ass cheeks clenched to push my seed onto her smooth white ass.

Tony had moved to the bed and Lisa was cleaning his tool of their juices. Her hand moved beneath her belly to play with her clit once more. Her ass humped wildly while her fingers delved inside and her tongue laved Tony's cock. Then Lisa ordered, "Lick my ass, Pete. I need to cum." I looked at the streams of pearly cum adorning both ass cheeks and her tight pucker. I wasted no time pushing my tongue into her dark brown asshole. She moaned as Tony caressed her hair; I lapped up my own semen from one globe and then the other, and spit it out onto her anus to better lubricate her snug hole. When I went back to work tonguing her ass, Lisa began to moan out loud. I slid two fingers into her pussy and in seconds she was cumming hard.

When her climax ebbed, Tony took her hand and said, "Let's go get cleaned up." The two ex-lovers left for the bathroom, leaving me exhausted on our bed. Our sheets were stained with cum and pussy juice, and I knew the carpet would need to be cleaned up as well. I got up and gathered the soiled bedding and went to the linen closet to bring back fresh sheets. On my way past the bathroom, the sounds of the shower and Lisa moaning once more told me that Tony is nothing but a crazy fucking machine. While I tucked in the new sheets, my mind went back to when they were dating and how he must have been the one to introduce Lisa into wanting a cock deep in her throat.

Once the bed was made up, I went downstairs and poured some more drinks. It wasn't long before Tony and Lisa came down; both looked fresh and relaxed after their shower. Lisa came to me and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue flicked into mine and the salty flavor only proved that her ex had enough stamina to fill her mouth once more. When our kiss ended, Lisa smiled a cocky smile, and said, "Thanks, babe. That was really hot."

It was only about twenty minutes later that Tony was on his way again. Each of us got what we wanted. I knew that it wouldn't be long before Lisa would want another adventure with her ex-boyfriend, and after everything I saw tonight, I couldn't say that I blame her.

12