An Even Wetter Summer Day

Story Info
Rachael and I take another step in our love of pee play.
4.2k words
4.79
23.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

If you don't care for peeing, turn back now!

This story takes place two years after the events of A Wet Summer Night and A Wetter Summer Night. This will make more sense if you read those first.

Just like the first two stories this features only two characters. Emily and Rachael, two young women exploring their sexuality together, and a mutual interest in erotic peeing, with a little anal fingering.

As with almost everything else I write, this story takes place in an alternate reality where STDs are not a concern.

IsabellaEmily

~~

Summer, 1998:

I closed my eyes and savored the heat coming from our bodies in the cool tent, feeling the sweat dry as my heart quieted. I had never felt more at peace.

From far away I heard her voice.

"Em?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Hey Em? Emily?"

I opened my sleepy eyes to see her staring at me from inches away, our arms and legs still entwined.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Don't go to sleep yet. I want to try something..."

"Wha...?"

She grinned, kissed my cheek, then my chin, and then I felt her fingers pinch my inner thigh as she slid her head down my belly.

Two years later:

I was more than halfway down the stairs in my rented cabin when the front door pushed open, and Rachael stepped through it.

Both of us froze, and for a fleeting moment I wondered if things would be awkward now that we were face to face again after two whole years.

After all we hadn't seen each other in a long time, and aside from a very intense week together we didn't know each other very well.

At least not outside of chatting online and emailing and talking on the phone.

The honest truth was that we'd each driven hours from home and had rented this cabin in the middle of the woods for one reason, and one reason only.

And that was so we could wallow in a kink that many people thought of as weird.

But that moment was broken when she took a quick step towards me and I jumped down the last two stairs and wrapped my arms around her with a squeal of delight.

"It's so fucking good to see you!" she exclaimed, squeezing me.

"I know," I replied, burying my face in her neck. "I can't believe we're finally here together."

She kissed my ear, and I moved my face towards her, and her lips brushed against mine as I closed my eyes and sank into the embrace.

For several minutes we stood clenched together like that.

All the time spent waiting and wondering and fantasizing dropped away, and we were suddenly right back in that tent with the rain pouring down, moving into unexplored territory together.

Eventually she broke the kiss, and she stepped back and took a look at me.

"You look exactly the same," Rachael said. "So cute and innocent."

"I am innocent," I laughed. "At least I was until you corrupted me."

"I think you corrupted me," she said. "You pretended to be innocent while you made me hornier and hornier until you could manipulate me into peeing with you like some sort of deviant."

"If I was the manipulator, why is it you ended up in my sleeping bag pinching my nipple and grinding yourself against me?" I asked with a grin.

"By that point," she said softly, "I was under your horny spell and you had me doing exactly what you wanted."

"Well it wasn't really anything I had planned," I laughed. "But it turned out to be exactly what I needed."

"I'll never get over that night," she smiled. "For as long as I live."

"Same here," I replied. "It changed me forever."

"So now we're finally here," she said. "Have you been here long?"

"Just long enough to take a quick look around," I answered. "Should we get our cars unloaded?"

"I have to pee first," she said. "I've been hydrating all morning because I didn't want to show up and be empty."

"Same," I giggled, pushing the front door shut. "What should we do about that?"

~

Two years ago, Rachael and I had shared a tent on my family's annual camp out. She'd been dating my cousin, so I knew her from several family gatherings, and we'd gotten along just fine.

On a rainy day we spent the entire afternoon in our tent together, talking about boys and sex and romance, and by evening an erotic bond had formed between the two of us, one that we still didn't fully understand.

With the rain keeping us inside, we made the decision to relieve our bursting bladders in a cooler that we had with us.

We not only peed in front of each other, but we took turns physically holding each other while we balanced over the cooler and were both shocked by how that event aroused us.

We were even more shocked when that embrace turned into a spontaneous kiss, which was a complete shock to two young women who would have assured each other they were straight until that happened.

Embarrassment caused us to crawl into our individual sleeping bags and lay there in the dark.

But eventually mutual need and lust had caused Rachael to crawl into my sleeping bag and push her body against mine, where we fingered each other and took our first steps into sapphic pleasure.

We were both ashamed afterwards, but holding onto each other in the dark just fed our already aroused bodies and caused us to go further, not just that night, but every night for the rest of the week.

We held and helped each other through a series of intense orgasms, as we pressed our hot bodies together and explored our own limits and each other's bodies.

By the end of summer, she and James broke up, as he moved away for college and she wrestled with her newfound attraction to women.

We went no further than a few passionate make out sessions as the summer wound down, and once I moved away to college I assumed we'd most likely never see each other again.

In the meantime I was harboring a secret desire to explore sex with another woman, mostly ignoring any guy who asked me out.

With some embarrassment I also began to explore my newly discovered love of peeing, wondering what was wrong with me that I was so turned on by doing something so weird.

I discovered that I loved to pee outdoors, pulling my pants down and squatting, or lifting my skirt and standing as I marked my territory with a primal thrill, taking pleasure from doing something forbidden in an unusual way.

I would go on solitary hikes, finding ways to pee out in the woods that would thrill me. I'd climb trees and savor the sight of my golden liquid flowing out into the air before splashing onto the ground forty feet below.

I'd sit on rocks or fallen logs, loving the sight of a growing puddle between my legs. I'd crouch and pee into streams or rivers or stand and arch my hips and piss against a tree or onto a bush like a boy.

In the winter I got a thrill out of watching steam rise from my piss stream as it splashed into the snow with the cold air against my exposed bottom.

And I loved to pee indoors. I pissed in sinks, showers, buckets, wastebaskets, or anything else where I could indulge without making a mess too difficult to be easily cleaned up.

I even wet my pants, often laying down in an empty bathtub and waiting for the pressure in my bladder to become uncontrollable, before feeling the deliciously hot flood of my wet piss thundering into my khakis.

Afterwards I'd lay there wet and panting, pushing my fingers into my soaked clothes, and rubbing my clit until an orgasm or two would tear through my body.

After several months I made peace with the fact that no matter how strange it was, I was addicted to peeing as part of my sexual arousal and pleasure. That secret passion consumed my thoughts, desires, fantasies, and almost every single masturbatory orgasmic release I had.

Coupled with my sexual thoughts about other women, I lost all interest in dating guys, and spent lots of time wondering about Rachael. After all she was the only other person on the planet who knew about my secret lusts.

I dreamed of calling her and inviting her to spend time with me, but I didn't want to risk making her think I was even more perverted than she already did.

As fate would have it however, I was in her thoughts as well. Out of the blue she emailed me, and even though hundreds of miles separated us we quickly became email pen pals, and I bought my first cell phone in order to be able to have private conversations with her.

We began to talk nonstop, not necessarily as lovers, but more as good friends who shared a kinky secret and knew something about the other that no one else knew.

A late night phone call the next spring confirmed that she was also experimenting with peeing in unusual places, and we masturbated together over the phone, moaning and cumming while describing what we were doing to our own bodies as we lay alone in our beds.

Before long we would make a point of peeing together while we were on the phone. Taking turns describing where we were peeing or describing the feeling as our warm urine flooded through our panties and gushed through our pants.

For more than a year we were long distance pee partners, teasing each other with ideas or techniques, or even challenges to see who could pee the most into a measuring cup while we were on the phone together.

At last we confessed to each other what had become so obvious. Our time in the tent wasn't just a brief experiment. Physical pleasure with another woman was something that we both wanted more of. Physical pleasure with each other was something we both wanted and needed.

When we combined that with our shared desire to indulge in our wet fantasies face to face, we hatched a plan to meet again, so we could spend a long weekend together. And we agreed that we wanted to do it someplace with enough privacy that we could find a variety of places and ways to pee together.

We reserved a cabin in the woods, halfway in between her hometown and my university, near a small town where we were certain no one would know either of us.

On the morning of the trip I loaded my car and headed out, pacing my liquid intake to make sure I'd have a full bladder by the time I arrived.

I needn't have worried though. Despite the butterflies in my stomach, I was so horny by the time I got to town and got the cabin keys from the rental office that I was squirming with arousal and the need to relieve my bladder.

I made my way to the cabin and was even more impressed than I'd been by the pictures in the brochure.

It was far from neighbors, and the back deck had a hot tub, an outdoor shower, and a spectacular view of the lake. The inside was basic, with a large open room with a fireplace, some comfortable furniture facing a television, and a kitchen at one end.

There was a master bedroom downstairs with a private shower and toilet, and two bedrooms upstairs that shared a bathroom and a second story deck that looked out into the woods at the side of the cabin.

Moving from one foot to the other with my need to pee I spent a moment looking over the railing of the upstairs deck, imagining how fun it would be to stand and relieve myself through the wooden slats in the railing into the yard below.

With a frustrated sigh I turned and headed downstairs to wait for Rachael to arrive, wondering if I'd be able to hold my bladder long enough.

~

"What do you mean what should we do about that?" she chuckled. "We should definitely pee. And quick."

"I know that," I laughed. "But the question is where? And how?"

"Since this cabin was your idea," she said, "and you've already had a look around, why don't you decide?"

"I know what I was thinking right before you got here," I said, grabbing her hand. "Come on!"

Holding my hand she followed behind me as we went up the stairs, going into the first bedroom and opening the door to the balcony.

"Out here?" Rachael asked with a grin.

"If you want to," I said. "We could pee through the railing."

She looked down into the side yard below and the trees just beyond.

"I want a better view than being beside you," she announced. "What's beneath us?" she leaned over the railing and looked down below us.

"Just a flower bed it looks like," I said, peering through the wooden planking on the floor of the deck.

"Easy enough to clean off with a bucket of water," she said. "Let's pee right here. Together. So we can watch each other."

"Do you want to pee together?" I asked. "Or do you want to watch each other one at a time?"

"I want an audience," she declared, pointing at a lawn chair. "Strip and sit. And then I can relax and watch you."

She pulled off her top and undid her jeans, and I undressed with her, my heart pounding in anticipation. We threw our clothes through the door into the bedroom, and soon we were standing in front of each other wearing nothing.

I sat on the edge of the reclining lawn chair while she grabbed the all-weather cushions from the other chair, putting them on the deck next to mine and laying down on her back.

"How bad do you have to go?" I asked softly, watching her spread her legs.

"I can't wait," she said.

And suddenly a golden arc of piss came out of her, geysering almost three feet into the air before falling back to splash all over her legs, the cushion, and the deck.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, mesmerized.

She moaned softly as she peed, her powerful flow splashing everywhere until after an eternity it diminished into a smaller stream, and then a trickle, puddling between her legs as it ran down the waterproof cushion to drip through the flooring onto the flowers far below.

"God that felt good," she said. "I needed that."

"It looked good," I said. "I loved it."

She sat up and looked up at me.

"Your turn," she announced. "Want to do it like I did? Or do you want to try something else?"

"I can't wait either," I said, spreading my legs where I sat.

She moved right in front of me, with her back against the railing.

"You might get splashed," I said. "You're too close. I really have to go."

"I'm right where I want to be," she whispered, putting one hand on my thigh. "Let it go."

No sooner had she spoken than my control slipped, and my piss gushed out in front of me as I sat on the edge of the chair, splattering against the wooden deck with an audible hiss as I groaned in relief.

"Jeezus," she whispered, staring at my hot stream.

It was splashing against her legs and running in tiny rivulets towards the slats in the flooring, and I rode the pleasure I felt in my belly as I stared at the erotic sight.

Eventually my flow stopped, with several drips falling straight down to splash onto the wet deck.

"You went and went and went," she said in awe. "That must have felt amazing."

"It was the best thing I've felt all day," I agreed softly.

"So far anyway," she whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Oh," I said, suddenly realizing how aroused I was.

Without hesitation Rachael leaned forward and kissed my inner thigh and I squealed, unprepared for the sensation of her hot mouth against my tingling skin.

"Should we clean up?" I asked as her fingers slid up my belly to my breast.

"We will," she whispered. "But let's get dirty first."

She kissed my other thigh as her fingers pinched my nipple, and I felt a tight contraction deep inside my body as I stared at what she was doing.

Her breath was hot on my cunt lips, and I felt them tingle as I watched her use two fingers on her left hand to pull them apart. I gasped as I watched her close her eyes and push her mouth forward.

She stuck her tongue out and I felt it push up along my slit, and I fell back on the chair and moaned as she pushed a finger along my opening and licked at my swollen clitoris.

"Oh Rachael," I gasped. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, gawdfuckfuck!"

I felt the pressure of her mouth on my clit as her finger swirled around inside me, and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I should be savoring this, but I couldn't.

I couldn't bring any of it into focus because the sparks going off deep in my belly would only allow me to gasp and acknowledge that an orgasm was about to happen and there wasn't anything I could do to stop it.

"Rachael! Rachael! Rachael!" the words bumped out as I tried to warn her that I was about to climax.

But then it was too late, and everything in my head suddenly went white hot and I screamed into the summer afternoon as I tensed up, feeling the delicious pressure build and build inside of me as I started to fall over the edge.

My orgasm slapped into me like nothing I'd ever felt before, and I twisted and humped at her mouth as she caused my entire body to be wracked by wave after wave of pleasure that I couldn't have described if I had to.

And then her mouth was on my nipple, and she sucked it hard as my body twisted with another round of aftershocks, and then I felt her hot body against mine as we kissed again, our tongues passionately pushing back and forth as I tasted myself on her lips.

"Can it be my turn?" she moaned, burying her face against my neck as she twisted my nipple. "I need to cum too."

I wasn't sure about tasting her right after she'd peed without a chance to even wipe, but in that moment, I needed to taste her more than I needed to consider anything else.

"Yes," I panted. "Let me do it to you. Please let me taste you."

She climbed over me, and I grabbed her thighs as she lowered herself to my face. I watched her lean over and grasp the deck railing as she pushed herself against my mouth, and I stuck my tongue out and licked at her wet opening.

"Oh Em," she whimpered.

I pulled her tight to my face and sucked at her clit, the taste of her hot cunt making my own insides twist with lust. I pushed a finger up into her and started to swirl it around, feeling her body respond to the increasing pleasure.

She started to work her hips back and forth, sliding herself against my mouth as I did my best to keep up, moaning against her opening as she began to move faster.

And then she tensed up and screamed, and pushed tight against my mouth while I sucked as hard as I could. She shook and spasmed, and I felt her cunt clench around my finger as she came, and then she pulled away and lay down beside me.

I held her while she caught her breath and then we kissed again, and she moved so that she was straddling me.

"We might need to rinse off more than just the deck," she whispered.

I suddenly felt a hot burst of fluid against my belly, and I realized that she'd pushed out another quick flood of pee onto me.

"Yes," I giggled. "I love it."

"So do I," she said, grinning down at me. "It's going to be a nice weekend."

She stayed on top of me for a few minutes, as kissed and held each other.

Eventually though I pushed up at her and she sat up.

"We should get cleaned up," I said. "And get the cars unloaded."

"And rehydrate," she said. "We don't want to run out of fluids."

"You're right," I giggled. "That would be tragic."

She stood up and pulled me to my feet, and we went into the cabin, stepping over the pile of our clothes that were on the floor of the bedroom.

"Where should we shower?" she asked.

"The downstairs shower is bigger," I told her.

I followed her down the stairs, smiling at the fact that we were both strutting around naked like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Once in the master bathroom she turned the shower on, and I rummaged under the sink and found some bodywash.

"No shampoo," I said. "Unless you want to go out to my car and get some."

"We're just going to have a quick cleanup," she said. "After we get unpacked and make dinner plans, we can shower again if we need to."

"Does that mean we'll be getting dirty again?" I asked, stepping into the shower with her.

"Oh fuck yes Emily," she told me. "I have a list of things I want to try together."

My mind flashed to the notebook I had in my backpack, where I'd made a list of all the things I wanted to do with her. And to her.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12