An Even Wetter Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

"Me too," I moaned, feeling her soapy hands working on my shoulders.

"Knowing you it's an actual list," she whispered, lathering up my ass.

"So what if it is?" I asked softly. "I just want to be thorough."

"If you appreciate thoroughness so much, you're going to love this," she said into my ear.

Before I could respond I felt her fingertip push into my anus, and I gasped in shock.

"Wha...wha...what...are you...what are you doing?" I grunted.

"Just being thorough Emily," she said, kissing my ear. "I want you all clean for me."

She wiggled the finger and took the showerhead off the wall with her other hand. I felt the spray of water on my skin, and I spread my legs as she directed the flow of water between my legs.

"Oh gawd," I groaned, leaning against the wall as I felt the water pulse against my clit.

"Just relax and feel it," she whispered. "No rush. Just go easy."

The finger pushed deeper into my backside, and despite the discomfort it was strangely pleasurable to feel the probing pressure as she explored with it. The water pushing relentlessly against my clit was another new sensation, and I started to move my hips.

"Rachael," I moaned. "I think I'm going to..."

"Do it," she said. "Let it happen."

She pushed the finger even deeper, and I felt a sudden connection between the probing of her finger and my clit, and I opened my eyes wide as my body convulsed.

"Now!" I screamed. "Now! Now! NOW!"

She rolled her finger in my ass and pushed the shower nozzle closer to me, giggling with joy as I came again, unsure of what was causing the orgasm to wash through me in waves.

And then I was leaning against the glass shower door, hanging onto the top as she soaped and rinsed my body another time.

She pulled me and I turned around to face her, and she kissed me again.

"Different, wasn't it?" she whispered.

"I had no idea," I said. "I never even thought of trying that."

"Now you can add it to, and cross it off of, your list all at once," she giggled.

I took the soap and washed her, and as I ran my hands along her inner thighs she stopped me and pulled me to my feet.

"I want to stretch out and enjoy my next one," she murmured. "Let's get out of here."

I turned the water off and reached for the towel.

"Oh no," I said. "There's only one towel. I brought a bunch with me, but before we get the cars unloaded we'll have to share this one."

"No worries," she smiled. "We're going to share lots this weekend. Let's get something to drink and then unload the cars."

To be cuntinued...

~~

There is definitely more to come for Rachael and Emily's weekend in the woods.

A Wet Summer Night is based on a real event that happened to me, and A Wetter Summer Night is also true, although with a bit more embellishment.

Even though that night was the end of the story, I've always held a soft spot in my heart for it, and so many have encouraged me to add to it over the years that I always thought I would if I came up with the right angle.

Once I got the idea for a rented cabin and two college girls exploring lesbian sex and pee-play, the story just fell into place.

If you read this far I hope you enjoyed it. Stick around since they're just getting started!

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12