All Comments on 'An Evening at Crystal Lake'

by vhs_kitten

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
NoTalentHackNoTalentHack2 months ago

Very well written. I love those old horror movies, and you played wonderfully with both the text and subtext of them to create something sexy and even tense; without knowing the category, this could have easily turned into a horror story on a dime if you chose. I look forward to reading more from you, and you have your first follow.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly2 months ago

Swear I've seen a variation of this story before

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There's another wife heading out the door. Too bad her dumbass husband will be the last one to figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Better ending... When Jason was done with the skank slut wife he walked over and grabbed sissy wimp cuck hubby by the hair and drug him into the cottage. Matt was protesting and trying to fight back but Jason tossed him around like he was a rag doll. Amy followed behind watching all of this. Jason threw Matt onto the bed and then began stripping, learning down at his prey. Matt tried to get away and Jason bitch slapped him. Amy was soaked and fingering her self as she watched her husband being subdued and taken like the closet bottom gay slut he truly was. Jason made Matt strip then put him over his lap and spanked him until he cried, He then fucked his face and finally put him on all fours and gave him the fucking he was craving. The next day Amy left the pathetic loser for good and hooked up with Jason.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

impressive

Looking forward to more nostalgic 80's & 90's horror inspired theme hotwifing in part 2.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

PLOT: Mmmeh. Matt's just another freshly sprouted cuckold. Any guy who puts up with his wife screwing another man for staged Instagram pics is less than a loser. The costume play could have added something in a different category but in LW it's just another misplaced fetishism.

CHARACTERS: Of the three characters in this geek tragedy, Matt, Jason, and Amy are all trash. It may be for different reasons, but they are trash. Matt just sanctioned infidelity from Amy, his wife. Amy participated in role play that became real sex and she didn't blink an eye. This behavior in front of her husband means Amy would be open for anything that Matt didn't know about. Full blown cheating is in Amy's future. And Jason. Well he was more than happy to screw another guy's wife, right in front of him. His asking Matt, "Everything cool?", sounded more like a litmus test for a future penetration into Matt's marriage and Amy in particular. And Matt is dumb enough to facilitate the downfall of his own happiness.

View: I see this type of story, with characters like these and the potential outcome for them as self-fulfilling suffering. These are people who would take out a huge bank loan to build a mansion and then say "Let's build on the worst location we can find, it'll make for great content!" Then they will whine to the camera and sob about their misfortune.

jake1234jake12342 months ago

Hmm, looking forward to Mike Myers’s paying a visit….

tonygilbert73tonygilbert73about 2 months ago

I thought it was really good, I couldn't help but notice in the coments below that long comment full of nothing but disrespect and unapriciation, I read through that and all I can say to the person that wrote that comment is that if you didn't like it don't read anymore go find somewhere else if you don't like it. Nobody wants to read anyone else's negative comments Lame, anyway your story was great Im excited about the return of Michael Myers hopefully soon. tonygilbert73@gmail.com

SofiaLaFrenchSofiaLaFrenchabout 2 months ago

Oh shit! That could have gone so many ways! My panties are soaked now.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Not my type of story.

WargamerWargamer30 days ago

Look lm sorry, but no matter how well written this story is it is still untagged Cuck drivel.

I do not like willing or unwilling cuckold themed stories. I only read this because it was recommended by NoTalentHack, a writer l respect.

If l’d realised what the theme of the tale was( tagging please) l would not have read it.

I normally give 1/5 for untagged Cuck tales, but l’ll give it 2/5.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith30 days ago

Well written story.

RichardbeardRichardbeard30 days ago

Well written, not my cup of tea though. Don't let anyone discourage you from writing what you want.

Cracker270Cracker27029 days ago

I’m another reader here because of No Talent Hack. Well written story from what I suspect is a well disciplined and experienced writer. My vote will be a five because I vote on the quality, or skill, of the writing.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere29 days ago

Another referral from NTH, but I'm glad I took the advice. Great first story ambulance I look forward to the next!

mac1729mac172929 days ago

A good story keep on creating more

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Well written, but awful. I know...but that'swhat I'm thinking.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny29 days ago

I don't like stories of this nature but it is decently written I'll give it that.

Tomh1966Tomh196629 days ago

Well written so keep writing.

Not into cuck stories so I did not rate you down because you have talent. Use it.

Please do learn to use the Cuck tag.

dunmovynivdunmovyniv29 days ago

Well written trash

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion29 days ago

Good writer, bad subject material. 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Have to echo Wargamer. Cuck fetishism is digusting, no matter how well written. 2/5. As for the recommendation from NTH, he's on the shit list now in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

What The Fuck? So are we to pretend that this couple's marriage has not just entered the first phase of the swirling toilet? Both the husband and wife just prostituted themselves, with a complete stranger. For some photo credits and the opportunity to take a huge cock? And they are going to continue?

\

Ah, yes, the entertainment world. Its All about the visual, and nothing about the substance. Just another "professional" marriage sacrificed for the greater opportunities and thrills of the celebrity life style. A dime a dozen. Doesn't even need a sequel. Just cheap, and shallow, and without value or merit. You caught the characters totally in character, since they have absolutely none. They both got what they married, they deserve whatever it ends up costing them.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I came here because Notalenthack recommended and he got it so wrong. I won't be bothering with this writer ever again... Nor taking advice ny NTH.. Yuck

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Good story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Good story. Better than 3.72 rating but expected on the BTB channel. There are born cucks around. They do actually get off from watching or sloppy seconds. Others need to take their wives out of the “mom” category and use take her which “reclaiming” sometimes (rarely) does.

patilliepatillie28 days ago

Hot scenario and writing, up until the simp cuck husband didnt intercede, or acknowledge permission to share. And he didnt reclaim, so simp points almost max. All he had to do was kiss her and taste Jasons sperm to get full fag points.

PutzomagPutzomag28 days ago

Another NoTalentHack reader here. 3.72 at the time of this comment gave me pause, but NTH recommendations don't come lightly in my book. It's a good story...even with the cuckolding.

Like many others said, this story needs an additional tag.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Hey! My mom lives in Crystal Lake, and it's NOTHING like this.

ibuguseribuguser27 days ago

Good story. 4* here.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio26 days ago

Husband Matt said “Don’t.” He meant “Don’t.” Wife and Jason didn’t comply with that simple request. Matt should have taken action right then. Should have then said, “Don’t or I will kill you.” If that fell on deaf ears, Matt would have his answer as to “what do I do!”

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Nothing worse than a willing cuck. Matt has lost his wife’s respect, and ultimately her. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

BSreaderBSreader26 days ago
Not

Really impressed a cuck story kind of disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Phenomenal story , so hot it scorched my eyes and burnt my conscious while it warmed my libido . Thanks to nitalenthack for this recommended read . 5 stars and a standing ovation .

oldtwitoldtwit26 days ago

Lots of description, lots of work gone on in it, NTH sent me this way as I like his stuff.

For me there's just something missing, can't put my finger on it but it needs something.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

NTH gave shit advice on this. this is a 1 no doubt

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy23 days ago

Read because of nth advice, different but I for one really liked it, not the typical btb or raac stuff that LW usually caters to. Great first story, love to read a Michael Myers follow on!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

NTH is disappointing on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Well done different take on hot wife watching.

I'd read more from this author and hope they continue.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Yes, pretty bad. Fucks him and then talks about it afterwards. What if husband wasn't okay? "Too late, adultery already happened. Deal with it stupid cuck."

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

The transition from monogamous to a hotwife was pretty lazy. Machete touches her boob, she sees a bulge and decides to take his cock out. Sex scene was nothing special either. You have good writing skills, but the story lacked both substance and quality in the sex scene. Seemed like it was written by a decent writer who felt like putting forth minimal effort.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Yuck. Waste of time and space

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Stupid people like these characters end up divorced and hating each other in real life.

Yeah...it's a great idea to fuck random strangers on a whim in front of your spouse. Even having photos taken of it. Sure. Nothing bad will happen.

Moronic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous