An Evening in the Garden

Story Info
My crossdressing journey continues in a neighbour's garden.
4.3k words
3.2
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always great to strip in Eileen's house when they were away but most of the time I had to make do with our place or outside and a very limited supply of clothes. Things improved a little when I was 18 and friend of my parents moved away with her job, but then had to keep coming back once a month for meetings (no Skype back then!). This meant that Flora stayed with us for between 3 days and a week each month and left a small supply of clothes, including some heels, dresses and business suits, behind, thus giving my characters a little more scope.

One day in spring I was at home for a revision week that the college allowed us and was doing my best, but getting horny at the same time. My parents were away on a mid-week mini-break, so I was free to do what I wanted. This particular day I went to the local supermarket for something late in the afternoon and got a turn on from one of the younger assistants stacking the shelves. She was wearing an overall and jeans and something like flat-heeled mules on her feet which nicely displayed the black nylons she was wearing and her painted toe nails under the reinforced toe piece. I followed her round the shelves for a few minutes and then decided I had to get a tin from the bottom shelf where I could crouch down and get a good close up of her nylons and toes. As I did this, I decided to go home and strip. Hiding my hard on as best I could, I took my stuff to till, added a pair of black tights, paid and left quickly.

On the way home I wondered about who was going to strip and where. As I had been revising French that afternoon, I decided my two French teachers could be in the show, Mrs Brown (a French woman married to an Englishman) and Mrs Rose (and Englishwoman married to a Frenchman). Pleased with this thought, I just needed a third girl and opted for Mrs M, as I wanted to strip outside and she was almost always the opening stripper for outside sets because she wore jeans. Then where to strip? I was pretty horny and thought that as Mrs M was in the show, I could do it in the corner of the playing field that backed onto her garden. There was an overgrown section with a few trees and bushes, sometime used by courting couples, which finally decided me against it. The local park was also too dangerous at night, although it was great during the day. In the end, I went for our next-door but one neighbour's nicely landscaped garden. Easy access over the low walls at the tops of our gardens and lots of cover and variety. Once I'd worked that out, I just had to wait for it go dark enough.

At around 8 pm I started to get ready and arrange outfits. A simple dice throw put Mrs Brown (my present teacher) as the middle stripper and gave Mrs Rose (who had caused so much spunk to flow with her shoe dangling in class) the finale. Flora's wardrobe provided me with a pair of leopard print bedroom slippers and two pairs of dark court shoes, one with shiny, star-shaped buckles across the instep, plus a dark green shift dress which I could just get into. Some months previously I had found an old velvet curtain wrapped round some tools in the garden shed. The curtain was a dark sand colour and edged in red and since then had served me as a skirt. It could be worn in a variety of ways and made into anything from a mini to long skirt that brushed the floor and I also liked the feel of the velvet brushing my cock. All this I collected and put into a large, dark plastic bag, adding Valerie's stockings and suspenders and a belt from my dressing gown. I then rolled on the new black tights, pulled some tight panties over them, put my jeans and a dark shirt on and popped an old school tie in my pocket. I finally put on an old pair of slippers, so that I wouldn't leave any prints on the soil I would have to cross and watched TV until it was dark around 9.

I checked outside and decided it was dark enough, so I picked up my bag, walked up to the top of the garden and carefully climbed over the wall and walked past the greenhouse and then over the next wall and into Joan's garden. The top of the garden was a vegetable plot with a small shed, blocked off from the rest of the garden by a 6-foot ornamental wall with an iron gate in the centre. I put my bag down by the shed and quietly opened the gate as I wanted to check all was safe for the show. I went through the gateway and stood on the stone terrace, in the centre of which was a small ornamental pool, with a wooden chair on either side. Four small steps led from the centre of the terrace to a square lawn. I walked quickly across the grass and came to another four steps that led onto the patio terrace next to the house. There was a small ornamental pond on either side of the steps, with various long grasses planted by them, then a large flagged patio with two wooden garden chairs and a table in front of the kitchen, which was set a little back from the lounge. The lounge had large patio doors behind which the curtains were safely drawn and the lights out. I knew that Joan was a nurse at the local hospital and often worked shifts, as did her husband, so they usually went to bed quite early, as was happily the case tonight. Check completed, I went back to the top of the garden to my little dressing room.

Opening the bag I took out the leopard print slippers, then quickly took of my slippers and put them on. Then I put my school tie on and Mrs M was ready to go. I opened the gate and stood in the gateway and announced softly: 'Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's continental show starts with English babe, Magnificent Mrs M," then stepped through onto the terrace.

Mrs M walked around the terrace, running her hands down her body and across her thighs. She stopped at the steps to the lawn, took her tie off, waved it and dropped it on the stone. A grind of her denimed hips and she opened the front of her shirt to her waist, pulling it open at the top and running her fingers over her hardening nipples. Now she walked along the edge of the terrace, rubbing her crotch, before sitting down on one of the garden chairs by the pond. Legs crossed, right over left, and slipper hooked off, held up and dropped; left over right and her left slipper joined its mate on the stone. Mrs M stood up and walked to the steps again where she undid her belt, the button on her jeans and tugged down her zip. Pulling the jeans open she turned on her nyloned heels and presented her arse to the audience and pulled the jeans down to her ankles.

She straightened up and stepped out of the denim and flicked the jeans aside with her left foot. She took another slow walk along the terrace, opening the last button on her shirt and slipping her fingers into her panties. Again she turned, bent forward and eased her panties over her arse and down to her ankles and off. She waved them in her right hand and tossed them onto a chair. A shrug of her shoulders and the shirt joined her jeans. In just black tights she walked to the chair, knelt down and picked her panties up in her mouth. Now she she stood and sat down, shaking her head so the panties fell on the terrace. A wriggle and the nylon waistband of the tights slipped below her thrusting cock and she teased the legs off. She stood, dangling the tights her right hand and walked once across the terrace, dropped the tights, blew a kiss and her opener was over.

I quickly gathered the abandoned clothes and went into the veggie patch to prepare for the second act. About 10 minutes later, I emerged as Mrs Brown, wearing a green knee-length dress with a blue towelling belt around my waist, black stockings and dark blue court shoes. In a mock French accent which I liked to think mimicked Mrs Brown quite well, I said ' 'Ello boys, I 'ope you will get nice and 'ard for me when I strip for you.' I took a slow walk around the terrace, enjoying the feel of the dress against my skin and slight sound of the heels on the stone. Having made one circuit, Mrs Brown was ready to go.

She stood in front of the pond, smiling at the audience beyond the terrace and slowly undid the blue belt. She swung it in her right hand, cracked it like a whip and let it drop on the ground. Her hands rubbed her nipples under the dress, then smoothed the material over her crotch where a tent was starting to appear. A few steps forward and Mrs Brown walked down the steps to the lawn and sat down on the terrace. She stretched her nyloned legs out, then raised her right foot so that lay on her left knee, pushing the hem of her dress upwards. With her left hand, she gently eased off her court shoe and reached to put it behind her on the terrace. Now she crossed her left leg at the ankle and pushed the heel free with the toes of her right foot. The shoe dangled for a moment and dropped softly onto the bottom step. She stood up, quickly stooped and picked up the heel and walked back up on to the terrace, swinging her hips. She turned sideways to the audience and raised the court shoe to her lips and kissed the toe before running her tongue over it; Slowly she opened her mouth wider and pushed the shoe in as far as she could, tongue lapping the instep. With a slight cough, she took the shoe from her mouth and placed it next to the other one.

Now she went back to the top of the steps and ground her hips, right hand working at her hidden cock. 'Are you 'ard too, boys?' she said and turned her back. Her hands worked at the zip down the back of the dress and she was soon shrugging it off her shoulders and peeling down to and her hips. She bent forward, arse out in the air, and let the skirt drop round her feet. Shen then stepped out of the circle and turned again, facing the audience in panties, suspenders and stockings. Her right hand cupped her thrusting cock and her left hand eased her panties down a little. Then both hands pulled them free of her cock and they were down and off. Mrs Brown waved them aloft and paraded back and forth along the edge of the terrace, showing off her hard on and nylons. She tossed the panties onto her dress and walked to the chair on the left of the terrace from the audience's point of view.

She stood side on and raised her left foot onto the arm of the chair, so her white cock was outlined against the black nylon. She unclasped the suspenders and rolled the nylon down and off and then dropped it over the back of the chair. She turned and raised her right leg to the chair, showing her hard on. Mrs Brown took the stocking off and hung it over cock and bucked her hips while she unfastened the suspender belt, dangled it and then dropped it. She walked to the edge of the terrace and slowly dragged the black nylon over her cock, smearing it with pre-cum, then tossed the nylon aside grinned and bowed. ''Ope you are ready to spunk for Mrs Rose, boys' she whispered before gathering her clothes up.

Back to veg plot again to get dressed as Mrs Rose for the finale. In five minutes or so I was dressed in tights, open-necked blouse and long skirt, which I had arranged so that there was a long split up my right leg when I walked. Then I wondered about footwear. My original intention had been to wear the heels with the buckles, but I wanted to do the finale on the patio outside the house and was worried about the heels clacking on the stone at this time of night, so I finally opted for the rubber-soled leopard print slippers that Mrs M had worn for her show. I put them on and looked down and though they went quite well with the dark sand colour of my skirt. I adjusted the waist again and raised the red-edge hem a little to expose nyloned instep and ankle. Satisfied, I wrapped one of Mrs Brown's stockings round my neck, adjusted my belt, so that the large bow I had tied it in was snug on my right hip above the split and I was ready.

Mrs Rose pushed open the gate from the dressing room and stepped through onto the raised terrace and then walked quickly down the steps and across the lawn, checking all the time how her skirt swung open and making little adjustments as she went until she was happy with it and was standing at the top of the steps between the pools leading down to the patio stage. She took a deep breath and struck a pose, with her right leg thrust forward, causing the split in her skirt to open almost to the top her thigh, exposing her long black-nyloned leg. 'Well, here's the finale, boys, France and England's Randy Mrs Rose!'

Mrs Rose went down the steps to the patio, right leg first, exposing as much nylon as she could. Then she turned and blew a kiss at the audience and began to walk slowly round the stage perimeter. Once this was done, she stood at the bottom the steps and unfastened the buttons on her blouse, while gently rotating her hips. She opened her legs a little to keep the split in the skirt open and given everyone a good look at her nyloned leg. Buttons undone, she pulled the blouse open and ran her fingers over her nipples, teasing them erect, then brushed her left hand over her crotch and massaged her balls beneath the velvet skirt, panties and tights. Now she pulled the blouse free of her skirt and turned round and rubbed her hands down over her arse, smoothing the velvet over her arse cheeks and sticking her backside out.

I walked forwards to the wooden patio table and moved carefully between the two chairs. Still with my back to the crowd, I held my arms out behind me and and undid the cuff fastenings, then slid the blouse down my arms and let it fall on the stone patio. Again, I leaned forward over the table and thrust out my arse, rubbing the velvet skirt taught over it. Now I turned on my rubber soled heels and faced the audience. My hands rubbed the front of my skirt and worked my cock a little more before I hoisted myself quickly onto the table and wriggled my backside a little to get comfortable, sitting on the edge of the table like Mrs Rose did in class, only topless!!

Mrs Rose smoothed her long velvet skirt down her thighs to her knees, then ran her right hand up the split and pulled it away from her fight thigh and crossed her right leg over her left, exposing her nyloned thigh to the eager gaze of the crowd. She smiled and arched her right foot and eased her heel free of the slipper, dangling the slipper on her toes for a few teasing moments. Then she reached down with her left hand and hooked the slipper free of her foot and dropped it onto the garden chair. She circled her nyloned ankle with both hands, rearranged the toe piece of the tights a little and sat back, running her hands up her nyloned leg. Uncrossing her leg, she again smoothed her long skirt and this time crossed her left leg, but under the screen of the skirt. The skirt just rose a little to expose her left ankle and a little of her shin as she flexed her toes and dangled the left slipper too. She shifted forward slightly and dipped her left foot to drop the slipper on the other chair.

Now she uncrossed her legs again and wriggled a little further back on the table before swinging her legs up, so that she was now sitting completely on the table, with her right side exposed to the audience. Mrs Rose twitched the skirt to show off her right leg, then raised her buttocks slightly. Her right hand moved under the waist of skirt and began to ease her panties clear of her crotch and growing hard on. Gradually, her fingers teased the panties down to her ankles and then off until they hung on the toes of her right foot. She raised her right leg a little, kicked, and caught the panties as they slipped from her foot. Panties dangling from her right hand, Mrs Rose swung herself into a sitting position and then gently slid from the table onto the patio again.

She swung her hips and strode towards the steps of the patio, swinging the panties from her index finger. At the bottom of the steps, she thrust her right leg forward and put her foot on the top step, allowing the skirt to fall away again and reveal her black nyloned legs; In this pose, she waved her panties aloft and then tossed them into the audience before stepping back a little. Now she faced the audience with her legs together, wearing just the long, velvet skirt, belt, tights and the stocking at her neck. She began to slowly rotate her hips and at the same time loosen the stocking tied round her neck. She shook the nylon out and hung it around her neck, so that the stocking top and toe brushed her erect nipples, then slowly knelt down.

In this position, I slipped the nylon from my neck and wrapped the stocking top round my right hand, which I then held up in front of me. Putting my head back, I dangled the toe section of the RHT nylon just above my mouth and said "Watch Mrs Rose boys," opened my lips and lowered the stocking a little so that my tongue could flick the reinforced toe section. I did this for a few seconds, then took the nylon between my lips and began to suck it into my mouth. I watched its progress until the reinforced heel section disappeared between my lips and then I let the stocking top go and the dark rubbed against my stomach. I rubbed my nipples and then my hips and got to my feet again.

Hard on thrusting against nylon and velvet, Mrs Rose made a slow circuit of her patio stage, letting the stocking hang from her mouth. She then moved to stand between the garden chairs that she had dropped her slippers on. She turned right side on to the audience and ran her hands up her legs and across her stomach and took hold of the black stocking top. She held it up and then gently tugged the sticky wet nylon from her mouth. She showed the audience the wet foot of the stocking, then ran it over her face before holding it above her right slipper and slowly lowering it, toe first, into the leopard patterned instep.

A quick turn to face everyone and Mrs Rose strode forward to the steps again. Again she thrust her right forward onto the top step to show off her leg and this time she took hold of the bow in which her belt was tied and gave it a sharp pull. the belt came free and she dropped it behind her. Her hands moved to the split in her skirt and eased it open. Then she swung quickly on her nyloned heels, opened the skirt and at the same time holding it open behind her like a matador's cape.

Like this she walked back towards the table, lowering the velvet skirt as she went until she was holding it just under her arse cheeks, now visible in their tight nylon covering. She turned to face the audience again, this time swinging the skirt in front of her to cover her throbbing cock. A little rub of her dick and then she flicked out the skirt to fall over the patio in front of her more or less a rectangle.

Now she picked up her slippers from the chairs and walked onto the skirt, waving them her fingers. She placed them side by side in the top corner of skirt and moved a step or two forward and knelt down; More rubbing of her nipples and crotch and she rolled on to her back. Buttocks up, and Mrs Rose eased the tights down over leaking cock to her thighs. She then lay back and raised her right leg and rolled the leg of her tights down to her foot and off. Lying back again, she slipped her right hand into the nylon and pulled it up to her elbow, like a nylon glove. With her black tights on her left leg and right arm, Mrs Rose settled back and placed her left slipper on her stomach, with the toe facing her and heel against her hard on. She now turned her head to the right slipper and its nylon contents.

Mrs Rose shifted her head slightly and took the black stocking top in her mouth and began to suck the nylon in, using her tongue to push the delicious material between her lips. At the same time, her nyloned right hand began a slow rhythmic movement on her aching cock. She jerked faster as she took more nylon into her mouth and imagined the class in the audience all wanking for her as they watched her show. She could see the stocking easing out of her slipper and into her mouth and feel the heat rising in her cock. She closed her eyes for a moment, speeded her ministrations and felt the warm stickiness and the first glob of spunk oozed onto her hand. She looked down and jerked harder, directing her cock so that the next three jets of spunk landed in and on the slipper. A fourth smaller rope of cum landed on her nyloned wrist and more oozed onto her hand as she carried on wanking to the end.

12