An Evening in the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her cock drooping and released it to flap stickily against her thighs. Now she put the slipper on the skirt as she sat up. She opened her mouth and pulled the chewed stocking out with her right hand. She used the nylon to wipe up the spunk that had dripped onto her belly and thigh and then wiped this over her cheeks before dropping the nylon on the skirt. Mrs Rose picked up her left slipper and held it up to show the audience the pools of cum inside and over the toes. Now she leant forward, raised her left foot and put the spunk-filled slipper firmly on it. She made sure it fit snugly before showing her right hand to the audience. She held her hand up and showed off the blobs of cum dripping down her nyloned fingers before extending her tongue and slowly and exaggeratedly licking them up. Satisfied, that the nylon was clean, she then pulled it off her hand with her teeth and let the leg flop across her messy crotch.

She moved her buttocks a little and reached down and once again hooked her slipper off her nyloned foot. Holding the slipper up, she ran her tongue round her lips and then stuck it out and flicked up the spattered drops of spunk on the toes, then dropped it on her skirt. Raising her left leg, she displayed her cum-covered foot to the audience and then carefully eased the left leg of her black tights down to her heel and then eased it off her foot by pulling the toes. Tights in hand she rose her knees again and held the messy foot of the nylons up, before lowering it slowly into her mouth and licking and sucking the spunk form it. She pulled the tights from her mouth, rubbed them across her face and got to her feet, slightly unsteadily!

Mrs Rose draped the nylons round her neck and walked up the patio steps, rubbing her limp and sticky cock. She ran her spunky hand up her stomach and over her chest, licked her fingers, and gave a the audience a big smile. "Hope you enjoyed my little lesson in French striptease, boys. I did and I'll be back for more soon." She gave them a big pouty kiss and the show was over.

It was now a case of gathering everything up, getting dressed in the veggie plot and then getting safely back home for a well-deserved shower!

12