An Evening In The Park

Story Info
A young bbw rewards two senior citizens for their kindness.
1.1k words
4.48
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other day I had a crazy sex experience that all started with my truck having trouble starting. I'm in my early 70s and work a lot slower than I used to but I still try to do as much as I can. I just couldn't figure out what was wrong with my truck so I walked across the street to my friend Willie's house to ask him for help. Willie is a spry young 68 year old black man so I thought maybe getting some young blood on the job might help.

We worked until way past dark and finally got the truck running. I offered to treat Willie to a burger and milkshake from the local burger shop at the edge of town and away we went.

As we drove through town we spotted Melissa walking. She's a local girl around 30 that we had heard loved seeing big dicks. She was what some call a BBW but she has some gorgeous curves and a big round ass that I would love to bury my face in.

We pulled over to ask her if she wants a ride. She said that her boyfriend had driven over to the next town for an errand was supposed to pick her up from work at the dollar discount store but had some car trouble so she was walking home.

We did the neighborly thing and invited her to join us for a burger and milkshake and then we would take her home. She was hesitant at first but after we offered to drive her straight home instead she climbed in the truck between us. As we drove towards her house she changed her mind and decided to join us.

We were chatting as we ate our burgers. Willie just casually asked her if it was true that she loved looking at big cocks.

"Why? Do you have one that you want to show me?" She asked.

"Well I have been told it's big but I guess that's in the eye of the beholder" Willie replied

"I love all kinds of cocks, black or white, big or small so I would love to see it but I only want to look at it " She said.

Now we were in the burger shop parking lot on a warm spring evening so there were lots of cars around. I suggested that we drive down to the park about a mile away and they both agreed.

We found a dark quiet spot and we all got out. Willie dropped his pants and underwear to reveal a fairly large soft cock.

"I want to see it hard" she said.

"I want you to make it hard " Willie said.

Without a second of waiting she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and sucked it like there was a pot of gold inside. She bobbed her head like a woman possessed and within a minute his dick had grown to a thick 9 inches.

By this time Willie had opened her blouse revealing her beautiful D cups and was squeezing them. She turned to me and said she liked white cock too and I immediately dropped my pants to reveal my rock hard 8 inches.

She was wildly switching between the two of us and after a few minutes stood up and dropped her pants and finished removing her blouse and begged us "someone finger my pussy" as she got on her hands and knees. It was like a race, both of us getting on our knees wanting to feel that young pussy. It was feverishly hot and so wet that if we didn't know better we would have sworn she had covered it in a whole bottle of lubricant.

We each took turns finger fucking her pussy and finally she started moaning and a geyser erupted from her pussy covering us both in her hot juices. With that she practically screamed "I need a dick inside my pussy". We looked at each other and then said to her that we didn't have condoms. "I don't care, fuck me raw, fill me full of your cum"

She didn't need to tell us twice, we started scrambling trying to get at her pussy first. Finally she told me to get in front of her and she would suck me off while Willie fucked her pussy doggy style and bareback because she said it had been way too long since she had black cock.

It was a frenzy of fucking for the next 5 minutes then she told us to stop. She told Willie to lie down so she could ride him and he gladly obliged. She mounted his cock and slowly slid it inside her. Then she leaned forward so her big tits hung down onto his face. Then she looked up at me and I nearly blew my load when she said "fuck my ass"

Holy smokes I had never had a woman ask to get her ass fucked. I went around behind her and found that her asshole was as slick with her juices as her pussy. I slowly slid my old man cock inside that tight young asshole and it felt like heaven. Willie and I started pumping in tandem, fucking her holes deep and hard. After a few minutes she told us to switch places because she was on birth control but if it somehow failed it would be easy to explain a surprise white baby but a black one would be impossible to explain.

She straddled me and slid her pussy down on my old dick and started wildly riding me, screaming and moaning. After a few seconds she yelled to Willie "come put that antique monster in my ass and fill my asshole full of your juice"

Willie shoved his cock in her ass and started slapping her ass saying over and over "Tell me you want that black dick"

This threw her even farther into her madness and she was screaming sexy things like

"I'm a whore for old man cock"

"Tell your old friends my pussy is theirs any time they want it."

"That big black cock is the master of my pussy"

"Fill me with your cum pawpaw. Make me your whore"

Finally I couldn't hold back and I emptied my load deep in that pussy. As soon as my cock swelled and started pumping cum Willie must have felt it and unloaded balls deep into her ass. With that she screamed YES as her pussy gushed for about tenth time tonight soaking us all.

We were all light headed and needed to lie still for a minute then she nonchalantly said "okay take me home" and we did.

When we arrived at her house she got out and then stopped to tell us she wanted to do this again really soon. We agreed then she said something about our cum running down her legs and ran inside. As we were leaving the neighborhood we passed a tow truck pulling her boyfriend's car. We had made it just in time.