All Comments on 'An Evening In with Mom Ch. 03'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

get chapter 4 going can't wait.

excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
your chapters are so short

give us more of the stories,they are good read.

washdog10washdog10almost 12 years ago
Stop The Torture

End This now. It truly stinks.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
You get my vote

All have been short, but I think well-done. At least, I have kept on reading, which I have not done with others. They are developed well enough before getting into the action. After all, I don't think you are going for a romantic novel here. Hairy bushes aren't my cup of tea, but if you like them, go for it. By the way, the two subjects I like the most are brother-sister and mother-son, so I look forward to your next submission.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
BIG-N-FIRM

IS NOW SOFT-N-LIMP......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the first two parts were really great...

but I've got to say I don't like what's happening now. This is none of dad's damn business! What, he's going to fuck his own daughter now, the old pervert? That's just disgusting. The family cunts, his mom's and his sis's, belong only to the son of the family. In fact, even mom should cut off the old coot. Only one male in the family has a real prick now, the boy's big fat prick. His mother's and his sister's cunts are there for him to unload his young balls into whenever and wherever he feels the urge. There's no room in the family twats for dad's stupid watery discharge, only for the big strong son's great big doses of rich creamy sperm from his heavy young balls.

Morlan502Morlan502about 9 years ago
Chapter 4?

Ah yes, the death knell for any story good or bad; some indication of a future chapter. "I'm gonna ride that big cock like never before, but in chapter 4, Sis said." We will probably never know what Sis said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Question?

The whole downstairs smelled like sex

This is a point that has baffled me to no end. In many of these stories, the smell of sex is mentioned as being high in a room or an area of the house when shortly before other members of the family, particularly parents or aunts, etc. retune, but appear obvious to the odor. It would not take long for a reasonable person to set out a few aromatic candles or at least a can of aerosol aromatic spray to cover the odor prior to the expected return. Knowing that someone or others is/are to arrive, simple precautions are essential. Or is everyone suppose to be an idiot?.

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
Lol

This is the first storie that i laughed harder then i came!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoy the mom part but my sister was never a part of my fantasy. Now if I was my cousin with a hot mom & two hot sisters that'd be a different story. Especially since their dad/husband passed away years ago. Perhaps I should've went after my aunt instead of mom. Mom rejected me in her 60s or perhaps I should've tried mom ten years earlier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
347 Followers
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES