All Comments on 'An Evening of Voyeuristic Fantacy'

by wdmac05

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What - A Pimping of His Whore Wife - But No $ ???

Gosh this will be so exciting for all the few sick pathetic self cuckolding wannabees as it was for you writer.

A sad waste of some talent but somebody has to excite and humiliate the few wimps - it's the only way they can get it up right writer. However, this belongs in the Fetish Arena with Pissing - well actually below it as it is more subhumanly below human convention than pissing in or on someone.

You can do better- can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Future

Once you have opened Pandora's Box you can never close it. Face it, she shall continue, with our without you!

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Same old grumbles

If folks don't enjoy this kind of story (yes, it's a *story*, all made-up), why do they read them - and then complain? Nothing all that original, but well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Forget the negative comments

Great stuff keep up the good work.

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 17 years ago
HOT

Very hot story. Enjoyed it very much. Don't let the negative comments get to you. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Got Fucked by A Virgin

Thank you for your hot story:) Here was my experience...

After a night out and heavy drink, my wife and I ended up having sex in our living room while letting my friend’s 19 years old son watching and masturbating in front of us.

I don’t know if I was driven by the alcohol or simply too excited about that he was still a virgin, I then asked him to come closer to my wife who was now lay spread out completely naked on the floor in the state of drunken condition, and knelt on the floor between her legs and rubbed his throbbing young penis against the entrance of her wet pussy.

As you could imagine my excitement had soon driven me crazy. A moment later I gave him permission to climb on top of my naked wife and suck her highly aroused nipples, while kept teasing her wet pussy at the shallow depth using his swollen penis head.

As he continued to rub his swollen penis head against my wife’s wet pussy at the point of penetration, she suddenly let out series of very horny groan and her fingernails digging into his arse, forcing him to push his entire erected penis deep inside her tight pussy.

My wife sighed in pleasure with her eyes close as her whole body tightened in response to the forceful penetration of his virgin penis. At the same time, she wrapped her long legs tightly around his hips and raised her hips up to meet him. I watched in close-up, but it was too late for me to stop him when he rammed her pussy with one brutal thrust till his whole erected penis had completely filled her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Hot Story

I watched my wife having sex with another man in almost the same way except I was laying beside her and got up on my knees and let her give me a blow job while he was doing her orally. Then when he entered her I looked down at his cock going in and then up at her face and eyes and without a doubt I almost came again immediately it was so hot and erotice to see. He did her for almost an hour in almost every position and made her cum 3 different times before pulling out and cumming all over her breasts. God it was hot and this story completely reminded me of just how hot it was and how hot it can be for the right man who really wants to see it happen. Keep up the great work. And oh by the way it was a one time fantasy for both of us and we have never done it again although I think about it often.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Excellent story

The length of the story is ideal, it was realistic, and the characters were believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
top drawer

awesome 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think it's "Fantasy"

just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If you don’t like a story, don’t bitch about them. A little corrective criticism fine, but sarcasm isn’t needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous