An Evening Out with Candy

Story Info
Strangers gets to video Candy.
6.5k words
4.43
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For context please read the following first. They follow my and my ex wife's true experiences. Only the names have been changed. Thank you.

Candice's First time Tied

Candice Visits Adult Mart

Becoming Candy

Opening Pandora's Box

I Get Candy After the Company Picnic

Getting Candy After the Company Picnic pt2

We Visit Bret and Heidi

After the Visit

After the Visit Pt2

The next Saturday evening, a week after our visit with Bret and Heidi and four days since letting Heidi in on our little "secret" Candice was getting ready for a shower,

We had both worked around the house all day and neither of us were in any mood to cook I asked her where she wanted to go to dinner.

She said that she just wanted something simple like a burger or pizza. I suggested Five Guys. Nothing fancy. Plus, the weather is warm so we could sit outside and eat. She said, "Sound perfect."

While waiting my turn in the shower, and after seeing her tight ass walk into the bathroom, I got an idea I was pretty sure she wouldn't like.

But, nothing ventured nothing gained. So, I went to her closet and picked out a nice knee length skirt (nothing slutty but with potential) and a tank top that's probably one size too small and laid them on the bed. I got her clip-on nipple rings and laid them on the nightstand where she could see them.

When I heard the shower stop I went into the bathroom. I told her that I'd laid some clothes on the bed I'd like for you to wear.

She asked, "What? I don't get to pick out my own clothes now?"

I said, "Just humor me."

She said, "Ok, but turn about is fair play."

I told her I didn't have a problem with that and i got in the shower.

When I finished I went to the bedroom and found clothes laying on the bed for me. There was a large T-shirt and a pair of baggy basketball style shorts. No big deal.

I also noticed that the nipple rings were no longer on the nightstand. I opened the drawer and they weren't there. She had either put them somewhere else or she took them with her.

I put on the shirt and shorts (commando) and headed down stairs.

Candice was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. She had on what I had laid out for her.

Her nipples stood proudly against the top i had set out. I guess she was up for a fun evening.

When she was done she put the glass in the sink and walked over to me, ran her hand up the leg of my shorts, stroked my cock a few times and said, "Commando. Good boy."

I ran my hand up her thigh to her freshly shaved pussy and said, "Good girl, naughty girl." She grabbed her purse and we were out the door.

It wasn't needed but I turned the A/C on in the truck for obvious reasons. (Damn I love seeing her hard nipples)

She's not dumb. She knew what I was doing and gave me a naughty grin.

We were about five miles away when she reached her hand up my pants leg and started stroking my cock. Already getting a chubby looking at her tits I was full on hard in no time.

When we got there Candice pulled her hand from my shorts, opened the truck door and said, "Ok. Lets go eat." As I said, she's not dumb. Payback is a bitch.

We walk in to order with Candice's hard nipples leading the way, followed closely by my tented out shorts.

As we waited our turn to order Candice whispered to me and nodded her head, "That woman sitting over there hasn't taken her eyes off if you since we walked in. Maybe you shoud go say Hi."

I not only looked in the direction she had nodded, I turned my body to give the woman a profile view of my tented shorts.

The woman, who was maybe late thirties and really attractive, couldn't have been less interested in either of us. She was just eating her burger and looking at her phone.

But, i smiled and nodded my head as if to acknowledge her gaze and said, "She's alone. Maybe we should join her."

Candice looked over again to see what the woman was doing. She called me a smartass just as it was our turn to order.

The guy taking our order was as professional as he could be while staring at Candice's/Candy's tits.

As we waited for our order Candy stood off to the side in front of me discreetly rubbing my cock keeping me visibly stiff.

After waiting only a minute or so Candy said she'd meet me outside. Leaving me standing alone with a visible boner.

Not trying to hide it (to prove a point to Candy) when our order number was called my hardon lead the way to the counter. I grabbed the try and headed out to Candy.

I sat beside her facing the street. Candy said, "Move your chair closer."

I moved my chair closer to hers but not directly beside hers but sitting at the corner of the table.

Once i was sitting down Candy reached over, ran her hand up my shorts and stroked me back to full hardness.

As she picked up her burger she looked at me and said, "I wanna see your cock out. Just pull the leg of your shorts up so I can see it."

It took a little maneuvering while seated but I managed to do it without any discomfort.

Candy said, "See. Doesn't that feel better?"

"Actually, it does." I said. "Now its my turn. lift the front of your shirt and show me your cunt."

Without hesitation she lifted the front of her skirt displaying her hairless cunt.

It fell back into place when she let go if it. I said, "That's not fair. I want to see it while we eat. Tuck it in the waistband so it stays up." She looked around as she did it. "See. Isn't that better?" I asked.

She reached over, gave my exposed cock a couple strokes and said, "Its so exciting. The breeze does feel good on it."

We teased each other while we ate less then half of what we had each ordered. We had other things on our minds.

We straightened out our clothes (as much as I could) and got up to leave.

When I opend her door she pulled her skirt up around her waist as she stood on the running board and got in.

When I got in she said, "Get that cock out." I did what I had done while we were eating.

Candy said, "Not like that. Pull your shorts down to your knees. I want to see cock and balls this time." I raised my ass off of the seat and did as she asked.

She reached over, gave me a couple strokes and said, "Thats better."

This has been unlike her so I had to ask, "What's gotten into you today?"

"Nothing yet. I'm just feeling a little naughty this evening." She said with a big grin.

"So where do you want to go now?" I asked.

"Lion's Den," she said.

I asked her, "What do you want from there?"

She said, "Nothing special. Maybe something will catch my eye."

It was still light out when I hit the interstate and headed North. But it wouldn't be for much longer.

Candy took her sandals off, leaned the seat back some and put her bare feet on the dashboard and spreading her knees. Fully exposing her bald cunt.

I reached over and spread her lips apart and slid my finger over her clit and down to her hole. To just say she was wet would be a major understatement.

Since it wasn't quite dark yet I stayed in the slow lane. There was a semi in front of us that I was staying behind since it wasn't dark yet.

As Candy pulled my hand away and replaced it with her own she said, "Pass him. But go slow. I want him to see my fingers in my cunt."

As I got beside the cab of the truck Candy said, "Blow the horn."

I gave it a quick honk and Candy instantly moaned and shoved two fingers in her cunt and started fucking herself.

I stayed beside the truck for no longer that ten seconds and pulled ahead.

I asked, "Did you cum?"

She said, "No but I'm so close. She stuck her tongue out and licked her lips as she watched me."

"SHE!?" I asked.

Candy said, "Yea. Not all drivers are men you know."

I had to agree as I slowly stroked myself, "I know. But the odds are it's a guy. Didn't that bother you?"

She said, "At that point I didnt care who saw me. It just felt amazing being seen. Especially when she started licking her lips. I was so close to cumming."

"I can't believe it. I love you." I said.

Candy said, "I love you too. I have to pee now."

I said, "There's a TA a couple miles ahead." She told me that would work for her.

I checked the rear view mirror as I exited hoping Candy's admirer would follow us in. But no luck.

Candy put her feet down and her sandals back on as I parked. She waited to fix her skirt until she was halfway out of the truck.

She grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Before she reached the door I rolled down my window and yelled, "Do not make yourself cum. Just pee and come back."

She smiled back at me as she flipped me the bird. I pulled my pants up while I waited on her.

After about five minutes I saw her walking through the store. But she looked so different.

Now she was wearing a white wife beater tank and I (along with everyone else) could clearly see she wearing nipple rings.

Like before she pulled her skirt up around her waist standing on the running board before she sat down.

I looked at her and said, "Damn! You look so fucking hot!"

She said, "I thought you'd like this. Get your cock back out and lets go." I did as she said and we were back on the road.

Candy got back into her previous position with one exception. She pulled up her top exposing her nipple ringed tits.

It was tough to drive with her stroking me and me playing with her nipple rings. But I managed for a couple minutes before I had to have her slow her down a few times. But she kept me on edge.

It was dark when we got to the Lion's Den. But the parking lot was well lit.

There were three other vehicles in the parking lot close to the door. I parked far enough away that a few more cars would fit next to us.

As i turned off the truck all Candy did was put her sandals back on. She didn't adjust her clothes like i'd expected and told me not to move.

She opend her door and stepped out exposing her cunt, ass and tits to the world.

She walked around the front of the truck to my side under the building lights without a care in the world.

She opened my door and said, "Turn towards me."

I swung my legs around hanging them out of the door. Candy stepped in, leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

Under normal circumstances I'd say she's a good 8.5 out of 10 at sucking cock. But this was anything other than normal circumstances. She sucked, stroked and drooled on my cock like she was possessed.

I was so close to feeding her when the Lion's Den door opened.

I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth off my cock. She asked, "Don't you want to cum?"

I told her, "Someone is coming out."

She said, "I dont care." Her other hand went straight to her cunt.

A guy, probably in his early forties, walked out and look directly at us. I told her he was looking and she took her mouth off my cock just long enough to say, "Let him look." Then went right back to work.

When he realized she wasn't going to stop, he gave me a thumbs up. I waved back at him and he started walking towards us.

I whispered to her, "He's coming this way." She moaned but never stopped.

My nervousness was the only thing keeping my cum in. I'm actually surprised I didn't go limp.

When he was right behind her he leaned around her and could see her tits and her mouth on my cock. He said, "Very nice. where'd you find her at?"

"Wife" I told him.

"Lucky Son of a Bitch. I can't get mine to suck me in a dark bedroom."

I said, "Yea she's been opening up to new things lately. Haven't you Candy?"

She never stopped but mumbled, "ah hu."

"You wouldn't mind showing this poor neglected man what you look like would you?"

She stopped sucking me and said, "Oh God. You're gonna make me cum."

"Not yet." I told her. "Im sure he'd love a video of you making yourself cum."

As he pulled out his phone I told him, "Just dont show her face."

He agreed and suggested we move to the other side of the truck in case someone else came out or pulled in. "Good idea."I said and I told Candy to stand up and go to the othe side of the truck.

I pulled up my shorts, closed the driver's door and followed them to the other side.

I opened the passenger door and leaned back against the seat.

Candy was facing me waiting for instructions.

I told her to around and turn around so the nice man could get a good shot. She turned around and leaned back against me as the guy started videoing.

I had her move her hand from her cunt so he could see the total package

His hand went to his bulge and said, "Oh Fuck. She's gorgeous. Perfect tits and rings too. Shaved pussy. Man you got it made." as he was rubbing himself through his pants.

I reached around her pulled and twisted her nipple rings and told him. "When she's like this, its not a pussy it's a cunt."

He reached for his zipper and asked, "Do you mind? I'm about to burst?"

Without waiting for me to give him the ok. He unzipped his pants and produced about a five inch hard on.

I said, "Just don't cum on her."

Breathing heavily he said, "Okay."

He was shaking while he was stroking and i knew the video wasn't going to be good.

So I stepped from behind her and took his phone from him to video myself.

I told Candy, "See what you did? You gave him a boner. The least you can do is look at it while he's looking at you. Now cum for the nice man and thank him for the compliments."

Her right hand went to her cunt and she started rubbing her clit and said, "Thank you for your kind words."

I decided we had pushed our luck far enough and it was time for her to cum. "I told her, "Get those fingers in there and cum for him Sweetheart."

I directed his phone at her cunt as she shoved two finger deep and was pounding her clit with her palm.

He moaned that he was going to cum.

To be totally honest, I'm surprised I didn't cum too watching her. I said, "Look at that cock Candy. its going to cum just for you."

He stroked faster until he tightened up and started shooting his load.

I'm sure it was unintentional but one shot hit Candy on the thigh. That's all it took. She was all but screaming that she was cuming.

When she finished cuming I handed him his phone back and told him to enjoy.

He kept apologizing for hitting Candy's leg. He said, "I couldn't control it anymore. I'm going to jerk off to this for ever and I'm going to picture this when I'm fucking my wife."

I told him it was no big deal, that she'd clean it up. "Won't you Candy?" I asked.

Still in a daze she said, "Yes."

I told Candy, "Show him how you clean up cum that gets on you."

She scooped up the line of cum from her leg, looked at him and made a production out of licking and sucking her finger clean.

"Fuck that's hot" was all he could say.

I said to him, "So far. Your's is the only other cum she's tasted since we've been married.

Now I need a favor from you. it won't take long."

He said. "After that how could I say no?"

As I got my phone out of the truck and put it on video mode I told him, "Seems I'm the only person who hasn't gotten to cum yet. I'm sure Candy won't mind you videoing her while she finished what she originally started. It won't be the first time she's been videoed or the last. Will you Sweetheart?"

Candy said, "It's a little late to start saying no now."

"Good girl. On your knees." I commanded.

She looked down and kicked away a couple stones before dropping to her knees and freeing my cock.

I asked him to step back far enough to get the big picture of where we were. Then as he walked closer to make sure he got her from her tits up.

Candy went right to work stroking me and sucking as deep as she could.

"No hands" I told her.

The guy stayed back for about twenty seconds before he came towards us and got down beside Candy to get the best angle.

It was time. I pulled her off my cock and told her to open her mouth wide. I didn't have to stroke three time before I was shooting stream after stream directly in her mouth.

When I was spent I turned her head towards the phone and told her to open her mouth and show us.

She had a nice puddle on her tongue and after a couple seconds I told her to swallow and make sure I was empty.

Again she made a show of swallowing then opened her mouth to show it was all gone before she latched back on my cock and sucked for a few more seconds.

When she was done she looked at the phone and said, "All gone" in a sweet little voice.

Candy stood up and adjusted her clothes as I retrieved my phone and thanked him for his help.

As he was leaving he said it was the best day of his life and he'd never forget Candy.

After he left i said to Candy, "You did great Babe. That was so hot. You can't imagine how much I love you."

She said, "I love you too. I just can't believe you had me lick that guys cum off my fingers."

"It's not like mine is the only cum you've ever had in your mouth. Besides, it wasn't the whole load just one shot" I replied.

She chuckled, "You've got a point."

As I closed and locked the truck Candy asked what I was doing. I said, "You wanted to come here. Let's at least go look around."

I took her hand and kissed her on the cheek as we walked in the door.

There were two other guys and the worker standing at the counter. He was the same guy as the last time we were here. (Read Opening Pandora's Box)

He looked at me and said, "Great show!" As he pointed to the monitor on the wall showing the security camera video from the parking lot.

One of the customers said, "That was better then the video booths."

Candy turned the deepest shade of red I'd ever seen someone blush. I replied, "Thanks. It was pretty hot. Wasn't it?"

I directed the conversation to the clerk, "Does that record?"

"Oh yea" he said. "4K digital. Zoom and all."

Any chance I can get a copy of that? I asked.

"Absolutely! I hope you don't mind it on a disc? Thats all I have." He said.

I told him. "That'll work just fine. When can I pick it up?"

"I can have if for you in about half an hour if you're not in any hurry."

"Not at all. We'll just look around a bit. Just let me know when it's done." I told him.

We walked around looking at some videos. Then mild bondage toys. When we reached the dildos and butt plugs I picked up and eight inch veiny silicone dildo about three inches across and handed it to Candy.

Her eyes got big and she asked, "That's a little big for me don't you think?"

I told her that we would work on that and handed her a three inch butt plug about as wide as two fingers. She just sighed and took it.

We were going to look at some of the outfits, only to waste some time when the cashier called out to me that the disc was done.

When we got to the counter we were the only ones left in the store.

He handed me the disc and told me that there are two different videos from different cameras on it.

I took our things from Candy and put them on the counter.

As he was scanning them in I asked where the lube was. He turned and grabbed a small container from a shelf behind the counter and put it in the bag without scanning it. "On the house" he said.

I said, "Thanks we're going to need that for the ride home."

I had Candy pay and we headed for the door. Candy went first and as I left I told him with a wink, "Keep an eye on us in the parking lot. I don't want to get robbed."

He gave me a thumbs up and I was out the door.

Candy looked at me strangely when I went to her side of the truck with her to let her in. When I got next to her I told her, "I'm not done with you yet. Strip."

As she was taking her clothes off I opened her door.

When she was naked she turned to get into the truck. I said, "Hold on. Not so fast. lean in over the seat."

She said, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

I said, "Not until we get home." As I took the butt plug and lube from the bag.

12