An Evening Out with Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head to see what i was doing when she heard me opening the package. I told her to look straight ahead.

As I flipped the cap open on the lube I told her to reach back and spread her cheeks. She hesitated but slowly complied.

I squirted enough lube on her asshole that it ran down between her legs dripping from her cunt.

Starting at her clit I slowly slid two fingers up towards her asshole. Stopping momentarily to slide my fingers in her cunt causing her to gasp and moan.

Removing my fingers, I moved up massaging her little rosebud before slipping my index finger in her back door. Eliciting another gasp and an, "Oh my God.

I said, "Relax and breathe Baby. It will fell better."

She said, "it doesn't hurt. Just different. I just feel so dirty."

As I removed my finger from her ass I told her it's time for her new toy. I lubed up the butt plug and ran it up and down the crack of her ass. On the third pass I aimed the tip at her rosebud and gave a gentle push. The narrow tip slipped in surprisingly easy. Candy moaned.

I pushed further until I felt resistance then I pulled it all but out and then pushed again. Candy flinched but never told me to stop. Going deeper this time. I repeated this until it reached the fatter knob by the base.

Hearing Candy's breathing quicken and soft moans encouraged me. So, I squirted a little more lube on it and slowly pushed it all the way in.

"Oh fuck! Is it all the way in?" she asked.

I said, "It is Babe. Don't move. Im going to get a few pictures.

I took out my phone and took a couple pictures. As I switched to video I told her, "Now put your finger in your cunt."

She rubbed her clit a couple time before putting two fingers in her cunt. I asked her how it feels. She said she felt so full.

I said, "That's nothing compared to how you're going to feel when those fingers are eventually replaced by your new dildo."

She said, "Fuck. I don't know if I'll be able to take that thing."

"Trust me. Eventually you will and you'll love it. Time to head home. You can get in now."

Aren't you going to take this out first?" She asked.

"No, Get in. I'll be right back." I said.

She got in and I closed her door as she asked where I was going. I didn't answer her as I went back inside.

The guy at the counter held out a disc and said, "Here you go. I burned it to disk live. I thought you might want it."

I told him I was coming in to see when I could get a copy. I told him thanks again and handed him twenty bucks for his trouble.

When I got back into the truck Candy asked me why I went back in. I held up the disc.

She said, "I was so worked up I totally forgot about the cameras in the parking lot."

"We can watch these in a few days." I told her.

Not being used to having anything in her ass, Candy was fidgeting in her seat as we pulled out onto the highway.

I told her to kick her shoes off, put her feet on the dash and lay back and relax. As she did, I reached over and started rubbing her clit.

She jumped as she tensed up and moaned saying, "Every time you make me jump, my ass tightens around this thing like it's trying to pull it in further."

I chuckled as I said, "That's a good sign. We'll have to go back and get a bigger one some day soon."

She didn't object, she just looked at me.

I took my hand away form her cunt and told her to stroke me. As she leaned over I lifted my hips and she helped me pull my shorts down.

Once freed, she brought my chubby to full hard and slowly stroked me. It felt perfect. I started playing with her nipple rings but they were in the way so i had her take them off.

She squealed and took a sharp breath as the blood rushed in to fill her nipples. I told her to kneel on her seat and lean over to me.

I squeezed her tits like i was milking a cow for a minute. Starting at the base and squeezing to her nipples. I grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth to my cock. She sucked me as I played with her tits.

She couldn't see or tell that I had changed lanes. She was to involed in the task at hand. (Or mouth as the case may be).

I turned the dome light on I put my hand on the back of her head to keep her from stopping.

There were two short blasts from the air horn letting me know he could see Candy's plugged ass and bald cunt.

I rode beside him for a minute before slowing down and getting behind him. (Damn I need to get a CB)

I let Candy sit up. She said, "You could have warned me."

I asked if it would have made a difference.

She said, "Probably not but the horn startled me."

"Ok. Are you ready this time? Lay back. Get your feet up and knees apart, fingers on that cunt and pinch your nipples. Show him what a good slut you can be."

As I started to pull into the passing lane Candy said, "Not yet. I'm not ready." She reached into the back seat and got the new dildo out of the bag and opened it.

She started rubbing it up and down on her clit and said she was ready now.

I pulled up along side of his cab as she ran the toy over her cunt. Then she pulled it up and started sucking and drooling on it like a cock.

I was about to bust at this point. She took it out of her mouth and aimed it at her dripping cunt.

As hard as she tried she could only get the first inch or so in. But, it was worth the effort.

I reached over and pinched her left nipple. That made her throw her head back and scream as she shoved another three inches into herself and came hard.

As I pulled away I said to Candy, "I guess that answers the girth question. Now we need to work on depth."

"I was just to full with this thing in my ass" she said. "We'll have to work on that when we get home I guess,

"Now, if memory serves me well, you were sucking my cock. Clean that off and get over here" I told her.

She opened the glove box and pulled out a napkin. I admonished her, "Not like that! Use your mouth!"

She gave me a sideways glance as she started licking her new toy.

"You can do better than that. I want to see you sucking that cock like its the real thing."

She opened her her mouth as wide as she could and sucked a couple inches in before she started licking it as she sucked. She was holding the base and bobbing her head up and down taking as much as she could until she gagged.

She quit and coughed for a couple seconds. As she put it back in the bag she said, "Thats all I can take."

I said, "Honey, you did great. You look unbelievable with a cock in your mouth. Now get over here and suck this cock. It's ready to reward you."

We weren't far from home by then. But she resumed her position Kneeling on her seat with her ass in the windw, leaning over to suck my cock.

I told her not to make me cum yet. I was saving that for when we got home.

As I turned down our street I hit the garage door opener. As we pulled into the driveway I turned on the dome light giving anyone who would be outside a view of Candy's butt plugged ass.

The odds weren't good since it was only a few seconds before I was in the garage and closing the door behind us.

I kicked off my shorts from around my feet, grabbed the bag and got out. She grabbed her clothes and slid out.

She complained that it was hard for her to walk with the plug in her butt. I assured her that it will get easier as she gets used to it.

She headed fir the bathroom as soon as we were in. I told her to leave the plug in place and meet me in the bedroom.

She was carrying the butt plug when she walked in. "I told you to leave that in!" I grunted.

She told me that it started coming out when she was peeing so she stopped it from falling in the toilet. I took it from her and told her that I wasn't happy about that and she'd have to work on her muscle control.

"Hands and knees on the bed Now!" I barked.

She crawled up on the bed as i got the restraints from the drawer.

I put the butt plug on the bed as I pulled her to the edge. l put the Velcro bands around her wrists then pulled the straps tight to the headboard.

Making her face down ass up with her arms stretched out in front of her. I spread her legs making her bald cunt at cock thrusting height.

I told her what a beautiful vision she was like that. It was a Kodak moment.

I grabbed my phone and started to video her. Then, I got the lube and and squirted a generous amount on her back door.

"Oh that's cold" she said.

I sarcastically said I was sorry. I put my cock on her asshole and rubbed it up and down.

She turned her head looking at me and said, "Please. Not in my ass. I'm not ready for that yet."

I knew she wasn't ready yet and had no intentions of using her ass yet anyway. But, I gave a little push just to scare her.

She jumped and pulled forward away from me. "Oh Fuck. Please no" she begged.

I reached down grabbed her hips pulling her back into place, smacked her ass and told her, "You are literally in no position to make any demands."

When she was back in position I did it again. To her credit, she didn't move this time. "Good girl" I said as I slid my well lubed cock to her slippery cunt and unceremoniously shoved balls deep.

She screamed and sighed then thanked me for not taking her ass.

We had never used or needed lube for sex before but this felt incredibly. Don't get me wrong. I love how tight she is but this was an entirely new feeling.

Gripping her hips with one hand, I pounded her hard and fast for a few seconds before dismounting her.

That slippery little rosebud of hers was too tempting not to enjoy. I dropped to my knees spread those perfect cheeks and dove my tongue as deep in her ass as humanly possible.

It gripped my tongue trying to evict the invader. But, I was persistent and pushing against the resistance it eventually loosened it's grip. Allowing me to fuck and swirl around it's crinkled opening with my tongue.

She gasped and said, "Oh my god! You bastard. Thats so fucking dirty. Don't you dare stop!"

I added a finger to rubbing her clit.

She was moaning to the point that I thought she was crying. Like the wild wood weed, all good things must come to an end.

I picked up the lube and squirted another generous amount on her ass before picking up the butt plug.

I stood up and again used my cock to spread it around. She flinched every time my cock touched her asshole. Later telling me she thought that was my intention.

Guiding my well lubed cock to her cunt then put the tip of the butt plug to her back door.

Both went in to the bottom without resistance. "Oh My god! Just fuck me! I can't take anymore. I need to cum!" She panted.

"Say please" I teased.

"Please! Please! Fuck my cunt like you hate me! Just stop teasing me!" she yelled.

Who was I to deny such a urgent request? Besides, it came from my beautiful loving wife.

I leaned over her back and handed her my phone. "I want to see your face while I'm fucking you.

Grabbing her hips I did just as she had pleaded me to do for a few seconds.

The addition of the plug in her ass tightened her up to the point I was glad I'd added the lube. Or it would have been over in a few seconds.

She cursed and cried out with every thrust as the butt plug was being forces as deep as the base would allow each time.

I slow stroked her full length while I caught my breath and regained cum control. "Is that what you wanted Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, I've never felt so full. Its so intense. I'm so close to cumming." She breathlessly whispered.

"Maybe this will help." I said as I leaned over her back, reached under her, grabbed her nipples and pulled. That was all it took. She went into full body convulsions screaming and crying.

I grabbed her hips and, like the rodeo, I tried to ride out the next eight seconds. But, to no avail. Between her cumming grip on my cock and her exaggerated movements got me ready to cum.

I grabbed the butt plug and pulled it out as I pulled out of her cunt causing her to scream. I put the tip of my cock at her slightly gaped asshole and stroked my load up her ass without penetrating her. "Oh my God! Did you just cum in my ass?!" She screamed.

I had to chuckle. "I did. Next time, my cock will be balls deep in it too."

"That's so sick." She whimpered

"You want sick? I'll show you sick." I said as I took the plug and slid it back into her cum lubed ass.

All she could do was moan, "That's disgusting."

"But feels good too. Doesn't it?"I asked.

She had to admit that it wasn't a bad feeling. I untied her hands and cuddled with her for a while before she said she had to go to the bathroom.

I watched her ass as she wobbled to the bathroom. When she was done I got up for my turn. As I got back into bed she rolled onto her side so i could spoon with her.

I whispered in her ear "I love you" as I reached over cradling her right tit. She told me she loved me too as she pushed her ass tight against me. I felt something on my cock as she did.

I reached down between us and surprised to find the plug still or back in her ass. I asked her, "What's up with this? I thought it was disgusting."

She told me that it appears this wasn't going to be the last time. So, she decided that she might as well get used to it. I asked her what she thought Heide and Bret would think about our night. She told me to shut up and go to sleep. I told her good night and feel asleep. I guess she really does love me.

12