An Evening with Ankha

Story Info
Ankha picked you! Imagine that. Inspired by Z0NE.
6.9k words
4
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved are over the age of 18.

*****

An evening

With

Ankha

You lie naked before her, shivering both from nervousness and excitement. Of all the people in your town for some reason the goddess chose you! You're honored to be chosen, and yet...as the blue haired queen stares down at your soft, vulnerable, squishy human body, you're not sure you're entirely ready. She towers above you, pointed feline ears sticking up from a sharp blue bob cut, her large, almond eyes staring piercingly into your own, judgmental and lacking any sort of humor or compassionate emotion.

Her fur is a striking golden yellow like a sphinx or a ripe banana, only broken up by her lavender nipples and by her navy blue labia and clit, as well as the matching stripes all down her restlessly swishing tail. Finishing off the look are long, powerful looking arm and leg bands of a similar shade, and a flared blue and gold cobra hairpiece directly above her dagger-like bangs. Your queen is imposing—tall and slender with smallish breasts, wide hips and thick thighs. You vaguely recall hearing somewhere that the ancient Egyptians worshipped cats as gods. You're not entirely sure that's historically accurate, but if it is you think you can now understand why.

Ankha: What say you, peasant? Will you service me on this day?

The inside of the quaint little pyramid house is much larger than it is on the outside, the hieroglyph-covered walls stretching up to a high ceiling that makes your voices echo slightly.

You: Hell yes, I will.

Ankha: Watch your tone, you're in the presence of royalty.

You: Apologies my queen. Of course I'll service you.

Ankha: Do you promise to service me until I am satisfied and I decide that you have done an adequate job at providing those services, and to do so of your own free will?

You: Oh, absolutely. Nothing would make me happier.

Ankha: Very well. You may proceed.

She walks over to her golden, jewel encrusted throne and sits in it, hoisting one of her legs up on the armrest. She pushes her hips forward and you get the hint.

You awkwardly stumble forward onto your hands and knees and crawl towards her, while Ankha lowers her fingers below her waist to spread her lips. Without another word you start to lap at the soft blue flesh within, closing your eyes and sinking into submission. You give her pussy slow, steady licks and the goddess' juices begin to flow, running down onto your tongue and flowing delicately over your taste buds. She tastes of sweet nectar and ambrosia. You continue to poke and lick at her tender folds, pushing your face deeper between her thighs.

Ankha: Enough.

Immediately you stop, pulling back, a strand of moisture tying your lips to hers.

You: Am I doing an adequate job, my queen?

Ankha: I suppose you could say that, considering your human limitations. You're doing about as good a job as you could hope to. But I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I took matters into my own hands, would you?

You: Not at all, my queen.

Ankha: I will allow you to call me Ankha. Excessive formality can become...tiring.

You: Not at all, then, Ankha.

Ankha: Lie on your back, peasant.

A shiver of excitement shoots up your body as you do as she commands, lying back against the hard floor. You don't even mind. She straddles your waist and lifts her hips up above your already painfully erect cock. You were hard before you had even started eating her out, just being naked in her presence had been enough to get you to full mast in no time flat. Your body twitches with anticipation as she reaches down with a single paw to line your shaft up with her now well lubricated opening, her yellow ass hovering over your lap.

Soft cat fingers on the neck of your penis, Ankha sinks down onto you. You let out a shuddering breath as she takes her paw away and starts to move, lifting her hips slowly up and down. She folds her arms across her small chest and stares down at you coolly, her expression devoid of passion, her eyes half-lidded, her lips a straight, neutral line. Her pussy is humid and tight but slick and accessible, and you turn your head away and moan softly. You don't want to look away from those penetrating eyes, but you also don't want to come too soon in the presence of your queen.

Ankha leans forward and places her paws on your chest, and you can feel the extra weight and warmth even though you aren't looking at her anymore. This changes the angle of your penetration, and when she comes forward a bit farther she thrusts her bottom back a little farther to compensate. She sinks a little farther down your cock every time she moves back, and you draw your knees inward to help the process along. Soon enough you are completely inside her, and you feel brave enough to venture a look.

The Egyptian goddess is looking back behind her as she rides you so that she can better control her motions, but that's as much as you see before your eyes wince shut and you tilt your head back. You groan, feeling her soft ass slap against your thighs as she takes all of you in. Ankha slides the sheath of her pussy along almost the entirety of your cock almost every time, either drawing herself nearly to the tip or coming up halfway when she releases your loins to the open air. You open your eyes and she's staring back at you again, taking you in to the hilt and swiveling her hips gently with you inside, grinding those sunrise colored cheeks against your lap. You moan a little louder and more pronounced; her insides conform immaculately to the shape of your erection, and her deliberate motions aren't doing your nerve-affected sensitivity any favors. But just when it seems to be getting to be too much, she lifts herself off your lap and steps forward.

Ankha: I require the use of your tongue. Would you present it to me?

Sweat is forming on your face. You experience small little tremors within your own body, shaking uncontrollably and then stopping.

You: Yes, Ankha.

You prop yourself up a bit on your elbows, then lean your face back slightly and hold out your tongue. You close your eyes, trying to keep your breath steady but not doing a very good job. You feel a controlled but heavy weight press down on your mouth, a familiar soft wetness squashing against your tongue. Two soft paws press down on either side of your forehead, and then Ankha starts to move again. You taste her steadily flowing honey as it drizzles over your tongue and adjust your breathing as best you can as it slides down your throat, while Ankha bumps her clit against your nose repeatedly. Of course, she doesn't react.

You're just thinking that it's frustratingly arousing for her to ride your face like this without any stimulation in return—not that you really mind, you are here to serve her , after all—when something warm and furry coils around your shaft. You open your eyes and try to look past your goddess' obscuring form to see what it is. The pharaoh cat lifts herself from your tongue briefly so you can see her handiwork, and you see that her dexterous striped tail has curled itself around your penis. She seats herself back on your tongue, and her tail starts stroking you slowly but purposefully. When you look back at her staring face she offers you the slightest of smiles. You groan again and twist your body restlessly beneath her, your eyelids fluttering half-shut.

Ankha thrusts her hips against your face, sliding smoothly over your tongue, and after some time she closes her eyes and picks up speed, bumping against your nose a little more roughly and gripping a tuft of your hair. At one point she seems to hesitate briefly mid-thrust, and you feel her body shiver slightly. Then she looks down at you again. You're not sure but you think she might've just come. Regardless, she lifts herself off of your face.

Ankha: Now I wish to see you climax, human. It would amuse me.

You: You don't need my permission, Ankha. My body is yours to do with as you please.

She smiles.

Ankha: Excellent.

She walks around to the other side of your body, her tail teasing your nose and chin as she goes, running down over your chest and stomach and finally curling and brushing itself airily around and against your cock, not giving you the full satisfaction of direct contact.

Ankha: I will allow you to sit on my throne, for the time being.

You: B-but, Ankha, I couldn't possibly—

Ankha: It's fine. This too, would amuse me. Besides, a throne is only a symbol of my power. It doesn't grant it to others.

You nod, still somewhat uncomfortable.

You: Y-yes, of course.

Shaking slightly, awkwardly, you settle yourself into Ankha's sizable throne. You feel small and misplaced sitting in it. The feline queen steps towards you and goes down on her knees, and her sudden undivided attention on you and your vulnerable mortal body terrifies you, but it also feels like a life-long dream coming true.

Ankha wraps her paw around your shaft and begins to stroke it slowly, staring dully up at you with that same, mildly curious expression, as if you were an alien creature on an operating table. She pulls back your foreskin and presses your cockhead up against her cheek, nuzzling up against it and purring, the low vibrations traveling up her throat and along your length. You let out a quivering moan and instinctively your hands go to rest on her head.

Ankha: Did I say you could touch me? Hands on the armrests or at your sides.

You: Y-yes, Ankha.

She closes her eyes and rubs your glans against her other cheek, then looks back at you. The goddess' breasts are not exceptionally large, but they are apparently big enough to enfold your personhood, and Ankha does so, folding her arms across her chest and slipping her soft cleavage over your waiting member. She watches you as she moves her chest slowly up and down, studying your reactions, her tail swishing hypnotically back and forth behind her. You squeeze your eyes shut and grunt, your hands twitching on the arms of her throne, then open them again, breathing heavily.

Ankha smiles and looks back at your cock, her tail rubbing softly against your thigh. She moves her face close and presses her tongue against your sensitive glans, allowing the motion of her breasts to slide your cockhead against it. You moan at a more desperate, higher pitch and your hips start to rise off the throne, only for your queen to push you back down. She licks your head with increased specificity, moving her own head to slide her tongue from different angles, curving around your circumference and licking up your frenulum. Your fingers squeeze the sides of Ankha's golden throne until they hurt and you groan loudly, your body shifting uncomfortably in its enclosed space. Between her tongue on your glans and her warm cleavage smothering your shaft it's all too much. You cry out and lose control.

As Ankha continues to lick at the neck of your penis and the ridge above it, long lines of hot, white cum shoot out from the tip of your length and streak across her face, one draping itself over her left eye and making it wince shut, another painting the crest of the cobra above her hairline, yet another framing one side of her bangs. The rest blossoms and bubbles out bloatedly from your cockhead and runs down the side of your length, where the goddess swiftly licks it up. Without losing a step, Ankha moves her paw in front of her face, her cobra hairpiece glowing a luminescent purple, and the mess you made lifts from her features and swirls together before her palm in one solid mass. Sweeping it back the same way, she draws in any leftover ejaculate from your steadily wilting member into the magically contained collection. When she's done, she allows all of it to slide back into her mouth, over her tongue, and down her throat.

The goddess swallows, then looks back at you. You stare back, breathing heavily, feeling drained. You're disappointed it's over, but eternally grateful that you were given this opportunity.

You: Th-thank you, your majesty, for allowing—

Ankha: We're not done. What, do you think because you came once that means I'm finished with you? ...I won't force you to look into my eyes, but if you do, what I have planned next will be much easier.

With that, Ankha's eyes begin to glow and radiate, and for a second you look away hesitantly. But you trust her, so you look back willingly, and the sight of it compels you to gaze in awe. Her irises begin to swirl dreamily into spiral patterns you feel like you could lose yourself in, and deep within the inky pools of her pupils you see the searing image of an ankh begin to take shape...

This time around things will be like before, but a bit different.

You find yourself lying back once more against the hard floor. Your cock is once again hard, dry, and at full length. You look up at Ankha, confused.

Ankha: I have brought us back to where we were before. It's not exactly turning back time, and the physical toll on our bodies remains the same, but now you can continue serving me.

Your chest rises and falls slowly and heavily as you catch your breath. So you're still tired, but your equipment has gotten something of a reboot, as it were. You don't pretend to understand the mechanics of all this but you don't have to. You nod wordlessly.

You: Th-thank you...for allowing me to continue.

Ankha nods back and turns around, straddling your lap facing away from you. Your body twitches with anticipation as she reaches down with a single paw to line your shaft up with her well lubricated opening, her yellow ass hovering over your lap. Soft cat fingers on the neck of your penis, Ankha sinks down onto you. You let out a shuddering breath as she takes her paw away and starts to move, lifting her hips slowly up and down. She rides you steadily, looking back so that she can better control her motions. You shudder, your lips quivering as you watch her plump posterior rise and fall against your lap, her long feline tail undulating like a snake through water, the motion entrancing you. She's keeping you deep in her pussy for the moment, but then she lifts herself up high and quickly sinks back down.

You wince your eyes shut and tilt your head back. You groan, feeling her soft ass slap against your thighs as she takes all of you in. You open your eyes and she's staring back at you again, pressing her butt against your lap and swiveling her hips gently with you inside, grinding those sunrise colored cheeks against your lap. You moan a little louder and more pronounced; her insides immaculately conform to the shape of your erection, and her overly deliberate motions aren't doing your nerve-affected sensitivity any favors. But just when it seems to be getting to be too much, she lifts herself off your lap and settles back down, this time with your cock resting against her cheeks. You prop yourself up on your arms and watch her, your breathing labored. Her tail curls behind her and wraps itself around your shaft, pushing it into the enveloping cleavage of her ass. Your breath falters again when she stirs to motion.

Ankha picks up the pace quickly, smacking her butt loudly against your lap and whipping herself into a frenzied humping before slowing back to a crawl, and when you tilt your head back and moan, her tail slides up your chest, up your chin and over your nose with delicate precision. Your hands tremble beneath you and you struggle to keep yourself upright; your queen returns her tail to its former position to hold you in place as she ramps up her humping once more. It only lasts so long though before she slows, and the constant changes in tempo are driving you wild. You let yourself fall back against the floor as her plush buttocks slide suffocatingly around your slick, lubricated shaft.

She then allows your length to slip mostly free from her grasp and presses you against her ass as she works her hips, jerking you encouragingly with her tail. You clench your fists tightly and let out a long, low groan as your cock throbs, spraying thick ropes of ivory up and over her cheeks. You open one eye weakly to catch a glimpse of it, and you see the result of her efforts, your glazing coating her shapely bottom, splotches of it running together as it oozes down her backside into thicker masses.

Ankha stands again and approaches you, crossing her arms, her expression not having changed much in all this time.

Ankha: If you look into my eyes, we can continue. Unless of course you don't think you can handle any more.

You shake your head stubbornly.

You: I can keep going as long as you have need of me, Ankha. I will serve you until my body gives out, if need be.

She smiles, not dramatically but enough to show her amusement. Her eyes begin to glow again.

Ankha: You are a very loyal subject. I can appreciate that...

Ankha stands over your face, waiting. You lean your head back slightly and hold out your tongue, and your queen turns around, squatting and lowering her ass to take a seat on her new rightful throne. You close your eyes, trying to keep your breath steady but not doing a very good job. You feel a controlled but heavy weight press down on your face, a familiar soft wetness squashing against your tongue. A paw takes a firm hold of the back of your head, and then Ankha starts to move again. You taste her steadily flowing honey as it drizzles over your tongue and adjust your breathing as best you can as it slides down your throat, while Ankha bumps her ass against your nose repeatedly.

Ankha: Do you wish to be able to see me?

You pause for a moment, confused, but then you respond with a muffled 'yes' when you decide to just go with it. If the goddess is offering something you assume she has some way of providing. And just like that, though your eyes are closed you can see a vision of Ankha straddling your face, buttocks pressed against your mouth. She leans forward, pushing her ass and knees back farther and bringing her own face level with your crotch. Brushing her hair out of the way, she wraps a single paw around the base of your cock, closes her eyes and takes your head past those pursed, aloof lips and into her mouth.

Your moans come out muffled as Ankha's ass grinds softly against your face, her pussy pressing against your tongue and making it a little harder to breathe. She rocks her body slowly back and forth, alternating between dragging her dripping cunt across your tongue and bobbing her head over your lap. And you can see it all, whatever part you want to focus on, whether it be her cute face rising and falling between your legs or the head of your cock sliding over her tongue, safely out of reach of her gleaming feline fangs due to her careful finesse. She strokes it gently with her paw as she sucks you, offering up a few quick tugs from time to time to add a secondary sensation to the main course. Meanwhile, her tail snakes around and flirts with your chest, teasing one of your nipples.

As Ankha takes more and more of you in by steady inches, she takes her hands away, wrapping her arms around your thighs. At the same time she thrusts her thick ass against your face sluggishly, lifting her hips up just enough to allow you some air when you need it. Her pussy runs wet with arousal, and while some of it gets in your mouth where you want it, some inevitably slides down your chin and neck in little droplets. You feel your cock enter her throat—and see it too, before your focus shifts again, as there are so many visions to choose from—in stages, Ankha slowly but steadily pushing you in farther with each long bob of her head.

You plunge into those constricting depths only to be pulled free again and again, hearing the wet sucking sounds her throat makes, each time more of you disappearing inside her until her lips are brushing up against the top of your balls. You groan and twist your body restlessly beneath her, your eyelids fluttering half-shut. She speeds up a little and then slows down to a torturous pace before picking it back up again, always keeping you somewhat uneasy and on your toes. And then she begins to purr, the vibrations traveling up through the muscles of her neck and down through the length of your cock.

12