An Evening with Ankha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You: Fuck! God, oh, apologies for the language...

It comes out hopelessly garbled against the warm sweetness of her labia however. And when you come, shooting into her mouth and down her throat, Ankha doesn't flinch or change course. She continues drawing you deeply into those warm, gently vibrating muscles, allowing the majority of your pressurized spunk to empty into her esophagus beyond her tongue and tonsils.

You watch her face calmly do this with the mind's eye she has granted you, unable to focus on anything else at the moment. Her eyes are still closed peacefully as she purrs contentedly, her paws stroking your thighs as she milks your balls dry. Your face and body are a shivering wreck as she finishes up, your tongue hanging limply out of your mouth and not providing much of a platform for her to work off of anymore, but at the moment that doesn't seem like her priority. She performs a few more deep oral dives, pausing once or twice briefly when her lips meet your lap, then she lets your drained glans slip from those same lips, a thick strand of spit connecting her chin to your soaked member. She rights herself and lifts her ass from your quivering lips, standing and turning to face you.

A small bit of cum dribbles out from the corner of her mouth and her tongue flicks out swiftly to scoop it back in.

Ankha: One more time around, human?

You stare up at her from your place on the floor, feeling weak, barely able to move. You nod, chest heaving.

You: Let's do it.

One hypnotizing, entrancing look into her eyes later and you find yourself back in Ankha's awkwardly large, uncomfortably hard throne. You feel small and misplaced sitting in it. The feline queen steps towards you and goes down on her knees, and her undivided attention on you is reinvigorating, despite your continued exhaustion.

After pulling back your foreskin, Ankha places a soft paw on either side of your shaft and begins to stroke it slowly, her paws moving in tandem but in opposite directions, as if she was hoping to make fire with two sticks. She stares up at you with a mildly curious expression, as if she's wondering what you're thinking. She bends down and takes you into her mouth, bobbing shallowly over your cockhead and allowing her hands to do the rest of the work. You let out a quivering moan and instinctively your hands go to rest on her head. This time, she lets you keep them there.

When she rises up from your lap, your hands fall away, the feeling of her hot breath on your knob lingering for a moment or two. She goes back to her asymmetrical handjob, now made easier by the fresh coating of saliva she's left.

Ankha: So, are you enjoying yourself, human? I imagine it must be quite the experience, spending a night with one such as myself.

She closes her eyes and takes your length back past her lips, drawing you in deeper this time, her paws colliding with the base of your cock, with her mouth right behind it. You moan desperately and your hand shakily strokes the side of her lustrous blue bangs. Then she comes up for air again, watching you as her hands move back and forth in different directions. She's studying your reactions, her tail swishing hypnotically back and forth behind her.

You: It's amazing, Ankha, really. It's been...exhausting and overwhelming, especially after coming as much as I have, but I don't mind at all.

Ankha: Well, that's good to hear. I do have one last trick, though.

Ankha takes her paws from your dick and snaps her fingers, the sound resonating in the high-walled pyramid. Instead of explaining herself, she dives back down on your inches, placing her paws on your thighs and swallowing you down to the base. She does this several times as the cobra on her head shines ethereally, and you feel a rushing, rising sensation as the walls around you seem to stretch and distort into a strobing blur of lines and colors.

When the world finally stops moving, you are lying on a large bed, your head against unbelievably soft, cloud-like pillows, the mattress almost as comfortable and seemingly built for a queen. Above you is the open, darkened sky, made considerably less dark by an endless sea of glittering stars, and around the bed a low hanging, violet fog drifts lazily, no visible ground beneath it. You look around, panicking slightly despite how good the bed feels on your tired bones and muscles.

Ankha: Don't be afraid. I brought us here, and I can bring us back whenever we're ready.

And because she's said so, you relax a bit. You have faith in the goddess that she's in control of the situation.

Satisfied that your entire length is lubricated enough, Ankha straddles your lap once more.

Ankha: Would you put your knees up for me, human? I have a use for them.

You nod and do so, wondering what your queen is planning.

Ankha places a soft palm on each of your knees for balance, then squats over you, placing her feet firmly on your lower abdomen. Her tail reaches back and wraps around your dick, holding it place while she lowers her ass towards your swollen glans. You scrunch your nose and shut your eyes tight as she attempts to make a place for you within the hidden cove of muscles behind her pussy. Even with your eyes closed you see the goddess' brow furrowing in concentration, but soon enough you slip inside her, the excessive glazing of saliva making for surprisingly easy going despite the tight fit.

Your lips part and you groan, Ankha opening her eyes and gazing down at you as she finds her balance and starts working on a rhythm. You thought her cunt was tight, but this was something on an entirely different level. While her asshole squeezes your length restrictively around every inch it slides over, every part beyond her entranceway is constantly pulling and tugging on every other inch still submerged. Ankha's tail curls around your neck, and while it doesn't squeeze, just its presence there is enough to make your heart race faster and produce beads of sweat on your forehead and under your clammy arms.

Her slow, bouncing rhythm is slowed down even further when she crosses her legs, slinging one slender yellow leg over the other and pushing the muscles of her thighs even closer together, the result of which squeezes your cock even tighter. Moving through her now feels like digging into the Earth with a malfunctioning drill, only the soil itself is pulling you deeper. She smiles down at you and watches you sweat.

You moan again and Ankha uncrosses her legs, trading the tightness for greater ease of motion. And though she rides you slowly, she soon picks up momentum, thrusting her plump bottom heavily down towards your crotch, pumping you like a piston into her depths. She gyrates her hips in one full rotation while you're inside her, and as you feel it tug at you the stars shift in the sky—as if in step with her motions—glowing patterns rearranging before your eyes.

Her tail uncurls from your neck and wraps two-fold around your unclaimed inches, stroking everything her ass can't reach in this position. She rises and falls consistently from her perch on your knees, her soft feet pressing against your stomach, and soon she manages to increase her speed without losing her footing. She closes her eyes once again, looking like she's trying to enjoy it as her tail slinks lower and begins to tug gently at your balls.

You shiver uncontrollably and moan as Ankha wears persistently away at your stamina, and the sight of her graceful beauty riding high above your lap, hair swaying in time, seems to slowly erode your life essence. Eventually you twitch and twist your head, crying out and coming harder than you remember coming in years, shooting load after explosive load deep into her ass. And it's at this point that Ankha lifts herself up off your knees and sinks down fully onto your lap, her feet sliding forward onto your chest. When her cheeks make contact with your pelvis your entire length is ensnared within her incredibly snug passage, still twitching and throbbing and unloading its ammunition.

She lifts her hips up again and shifts her position, leaning forward slowly over your chest so that her head is next to yours and her bottom is resting comfortably against your crotch. She rocks her hips gently back and forth, providing as mild a sensation as she can as you continue to drain yourself inside her. She brushes her head softly against the side of your face and purrs low.

Ankha: Tell me, human, why do you choose to worship me, aside from my obvious greatness? I am curious. You may speak freely, and you needn't be so formal.

Her arms prop her head right over your face, and she allows her forehead to touch yours. You can't answer right away without getting your breath back, but to her credit Ankha waits patiently. Her eyes seem to penetrate deep into your soul.

You: Well...it's...not just that you're a goddess, I don't think I would just worship any old deity truthfully, but...you're just so cool. Strong, confident, graceful...you know exactly what you want and you take the steps to make it happen. But also, nothing phases you. You don't seem to care about anything, or at least any silly mortal concerns.

It feels good just to lie there inside her, even if your body is a little uncomfortably sweaty and warm, as your cock softens steadily, still intermittently releasing its seed.

Ankha: Well I am spectacular, I grant you that. But I wouldn't say I don't care about anything. It's just that I've been alive for thousands of years. It's difficult for anything to impress or even surprise me, really. I've had sex hundreds of thousands of times with thousands of people, of all genders and sexualities...I'm almost jealous of you.

You: Jealous? Of me? Really?

She leans her arms over your shoulders and rests her head to one side of your own, still ever so slightly moving her hips back and forth, possibly enjoying the lingering connection as much as you are.

Ankha: I haven't experienced true pleasure in ages. My first sexual experience was exquisite and transformative, and many times after that were nearly as good, but I think it's been at least a few hundred years since anything has really caught me off guard. To be certain it still feels good, sometimes significantly so, but it is somewhat predictable. I suppose I've gotten used to those feelings, to the point where most of the time I find them a bit boring. I've had sex in every position humanity has ever come up with and explored every conceivable fetish—at least the non-lethal ones—so there isn't much, if anything I haven't experienced.

You feel her breath on your ear as she speaks, and in the steady movement of her chest, the warm weight of her body on top of yours.

You: I see...

Ankha: But you, you're so new to this life, to your body, comparatively. And I assume this is your first time laying with a goddess? It must be quite remarkable for you. Life-changing even. If I could, I might even trade places with you, at least for a time...but that is beyond even my powers. To feel all those feelings again as if they were fresh though...it does seem like it would be nice.

Your flaccid penis slips free from her body on its own and Ankha moves herself up to get closer to you and make herself more comfortable. You allow your legs to stretch out on the bed beneath you. She stretches her legs back too, interlocking them with yours.

You: I wish I could do that for you, my—er, Ankha, but if you can't I have no idea how I could even hope to...

Ankha: Don't mistake my meaning, I still enjoy being a queen and a goddess, and I would hardly want to exist within some flimsy mortal shell...no offense meant.

You: None taken.

The two of you lie silently there for a while, only the sounds of her soft breathing and occasional purring acquainting themselves with your ears. Eventually though, Ankha rolls over to your side, leaving one of her arms wrapped around your chest. Her paw moves airily over your chest in half-consistent circles, her fingers toying playfully with the fine, thin hairs there. Down below her tail delicately strokes your leg.

Ankha: This is not your first time bedding another, is it, human? If not, I am curious how I compare to the others. Are there any who even approach my level? Or do you think some of them better than me? If you do, I won't be insulted...maybe just amused.

You: Well, Ankha, your majesty, I hope I've made it clear how wonderful I think you are, and I would hope to be able to worship you and every part of you until my dying day if you would allow me the honor...but I suppose I can't really say that I love you. And as such I don't think I can really compare you to my second girlfriend. Sex with you and sex with her are too different.

She looks at you quizzically.

Ankha: Second girlfriend? Your human sentiment doesn't exactly surprise me, but second? Not first?

You shake your head.

You: Don't get me wrong, I'll always have a special place in my heart for my first girlfriend. You never forget your first, and I did lose my virginity to her, but I'm not sure I ever loved her, either. We were both young then, and I think we got together for the wrong reasons. We got together because it was what you did, and maybe also in an attempt to fix ourselves. I was in love with the idea of her, but not her...if that makes sense.

Ankha: Hmmm.

You: My second girlfriend was years later, after I had been alone for a long time. I had learned to be alone better, after getting past the heartbreak. I'd learned to be comfortable with myself, and to even enjoy being single. When I met her we took it slow; I didn't want to rush into things like I had before. And this time I really got to know her, and I liked her for who she was. And she liked me the same way. We loved each other but we had our own lives, and if we had to be away from each other for a period of time we wouldn't simply fall apart. We strengthened each other, but we didn't "complete" each other, because we weren't incomplete people...and the sex that came out of that relationship was wonderful. I'm not sure if it was as mind-blowing as this has been, but it was loving, incredibly intimate and maybe even a little freaky, depending on what we were in the mood for.

She propped her head up on her hand and tilted it to one side, shifting her position slightly.

Ankha: And yet you say you would throw away your short life for me? That seems odd.

You: If I was able to be your subject and give you any sort of pleasure I could until my final days, I would consider that a life well-lived. It would be a worthy purpose. But if you rejected me I wouldn't crawl into a hole somewhere. I would find something else to do with my life, something fulfilling...and I suppose if you didn't it's not like I would spend all my time with you.

She nods slowly, understanding but perhaps still finding it a bit strange.

Ankha: Well, your relationship sounds like it was nice...for a human thing.

Ankha rolls over on her back, and she beckons you to join her from your positon on the bed. Slowly, uncertainly, you roll onto your side and lay your head against her breasts. They're incredibly soft and warm. You close your eyes and let her stroke your hair.

You: It was. It didn't last forever, but most relationships don't. We had different goals, and those goals took us to different places. Rather than trying to make it work, we both thought it might be best if we moved on with our lives and went our separate ways. We stayed friends though. I still hear from her every so often.

You feel Ankha's chest rising and falling gently as you speak, taking you along for the ride, her warm fur tickling your face.

Ankha: What different lives you mortals live...

After a few more silent moments Ankha sits up a little on the bed—careful not to drop your head—and stretches, grunting behind her pursed lips.

Ankha: Well, I suppose I'm getting a bit bored at this point, but we could continue on a bit longer if you wish. Either way, I know you've said you've enjoyed it so far, but I hope the experience has been...intimate enough for you.

She smiles.

You: I'll always remember this day, Ankha, this has been incredible. But if it's all the same to you, I don't think I can go on any longer. If you're still not satisfied I can...try my best, but I can't promise I won't just collapse on you. You've...really worn me out, to be perfectly frank.

You laugh weakly. Your queen chuckles back. She snaps her fingers and her hairpiece glows, shifting the world around you. Before you know it you're back in the house that you entered earlier that day, still on a bed but no longer surrounded by an empty expanse.

Ankha: That's quite alright, we can stop here. I will say, human, as a lover you are no better or worse than the vast majority I've had over my many, many years of existence, but you are an unusually decent conversationalist. I can't say I've terribly minded the time we've spent here.

You smile up at her.

Ankha: You may return to your home now, if you wish, or wherever else it would please you to go. If I require your services again I will call on you. And if you become impatient and cannot resist the urge to worship me again, you know where to find me.

You hesitate, then decide to ask.

You: So why did you pick me, if you don't mind me asking? Out of everyone in town.

Ankha: There was no specific reason, really, you're just one of the first people I saw upon arriving here.

You nod, mostly to yourself, and smile, satisfied with the answer.

You: Thank you for being honest. It's been a pleasure, Ankha.

You get up off the bed and stand above her, your naked, limp, slightly flabby form entirely known by her, and her body, at least moreso than this evening, by you. Not forgetting, you bow low, and then stand back up. Ankha nods, acknowledging your respect, then turns over on her side, pulling the sheets up and over her slender outline. Before long she is fast asleep, snoring a little. You let out a heavy breath, still exhausted from your marathon sex session. You look around the room, find your clothes, and dress yourself. Then you head towards the door of her strange pyramid house, looking back once more before you leave. You smile, satisfied, then close the door behind you.

***

12