An Evening with Eve

Story Info
Eve takes advantage of a long weekend and a curious friend.
5.8k words
4.72
21k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's phone buzzed on the table, rattling the dessert spoon against the plate to his left. Setting down his beer he flipped it over and skimmed the new text message.

"They're not going to make it, are they," Eve laughed from across the table. Liam shook his head, smiling.

"They haven't left Chicago yet. Olivia forgot to pack her meds and Ryan left his wallet at the rental car office so they've had to go back twice. If they're lucky they might make it in time for brunch tomorrow."

Eve shrugged. "Looks like it's just us tonight then."

Liam studied her in the low light of the heated brew pub balcony, admiring the bouncy blonde curls framing her face. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah," she replied, sipping her wine. "I mean, we're the fun ones anyway."

As he watched her baby blues sparkle over the rim of the glass, Liam felt something gently graze the side of his calf. His eyes fell to his plate. It must have been her. The top of her foot, toes curling around. Something fluttered in the pit of his stomach.

It was springtime in Wisconsin. Warm enough to be outside, cool enough not to stay too long. But when you live in a place where the winters are harsh, 65 degrees in April might as well be summer. Madison was teeming with life. After months of being stuck inside, everyone had taken to the streets. Restaurants reopened, store hours returned to normal, and there was finally more foot traffic on the sidewalks than vehicle traffic on the roads. People seemed to be gearing up for a wild year.

"Well," Liam suggested, "we should probably save the escape room for tomorrow night then. What do you want to do instead?"

Eve took a deep breath and a long look around. Squinting into the evening darkness she pointed to a sizeable flickering orange light a fair distance away along the lakefront. "Let's go see what that is," she said. "It's a nice night for a walk."

* * * * *

A light breeze ruffled Eve's red plaid skater skirt, exposing her creamy upper thigh to Liam's stolen glance. His imagination sparked, filling in the parts still hidden; the plump, firm curve of her ass, the smooth, taut length of her.... He tore his eyes away, fixing them on the path ahead. This was supposed to be a fun weekend away with friends. There was no need to complicate it with silly one-sided fantasies.

"So how did you meet them?" Eve's voice pierced his brain fog but the words didn't register. He narrowed his eyes, trying to process. "Olivia and Ryan," she clarified.

"Oh," he replied. "I've known Ryan since college. When we both started working in Chicago we decided to get a decent place and split the rent rather than two glorified closets. He only moved out last year when things got serious with Olivia. What about you?"

Eve tugged her sweater sleeves down over her fingers. "I didn't know Ryan until recently. Olivia and I dated a long time ago."

"Really?" His tone betrayed more surprise than he intended. Eve shrugged.

"Only for a minute. We figured out pretty quick that we were much better as friends, so we've been close ever since." She laughed to herself. "It's weird," she added, "how sometimes things just work out differently than you expect."

Liam's palm was wrapped in a soft, fuzzy squeeze, her shoulder gently bumping his bicep. He smiled in agreement, thoughts racing again. His head bowed, eyes focused on the path ahead, concentrating on the synchronous scuff of their shoes on the concrete. Desperate to distract himself.

As they neared the orange glow it sharpened into a dancing flame sprouting from a carefully constructed stone pit in the landscaping between the sidewalk and the water. Nearby stood a large tent housing a bar, serving drinks in clear cups to people gathered around. Music bellowed from speakers on portable stands, obeying the whims of a small man in a Packers cap swaying confidently in an adjacent booth behind a large board of blinking lights.

A shimmy in Eve's shoulders caught Liam's attention. He turned to find her nodding her head to the beat, working it down through her chest and swinging her hips, checking him in the thigh. He grossly exaggerated a stumble forward, catching himself on a lamp post and swinging around to face her. Eve laughed, steadying him with both hands on his shoulders.

"Do you want a drink," he asked quickly, straightening up at her touch. She nodded.

"Yes. But you might want to reconsider."

Liam slipped away to the bar. Waiting in line behind two frat brothers in polos he surveyed his options, disappointed to discover he was limited to beer. He needed something stronger. Something to stop his hands from shaking. Deflate the goosebumps on his arms. Something to keep his cock from twitching every time she touched him. He ordered her an IPA and scouted the strongest stout on the menu for himself and headed back.

A cup in each hand he returned to find Eve perched on the edge of a stone planter, legs crossed at the knees, leaning back on her arms. Her sweater rounded over her B-cups and her skin glowed warm in the light of the fire. He slid in quickly beside her, successfully hiding the bulge in his pants.

They drank together for a while, watching the fire and enjoying the music. Some of the patrons with a few more drinks in them cut loose, dancing like heathens in some ancient ritual. One girl in particular seemed to catch Eve's attention. A slim brunette in cut-off shorts and layered tank tops, swayed with the bass like wheat in the wind, arms over her head, bare feet twisting through the manicured grass. Eve leaned in, nudging Liam with her elbow.

"She's something, huh," she said, barely loud enough to be heard over the music. Liam shrugged, watching the woman a moment before answering.

"She's cute," he replied finally. "You like her? She looks like she might be your type."

Eve laughed, shaking her head. "I don't have a type. Thought she might be yours though."

"Oh, I see," Liam nodded, "you're looking out for me. I appreciate that. But she's not really my type either."

"Hmm." Eve took a sip from her half empty cup, setting it on the ledge beside her. "Okay. What type of girls do you like?"

Liam's heart thumped against his chest. He gripped his beer as tight as he could, fearing he might drop it if he didn't. "Well," he answered slowly, "it's complicated."

"Is it," Eve giggled. She straightened her back and uncrossed her legs, setting her feet flat on the sidewalk. "I've got time. Explain it to me."

The fire crackled over a lull in the music. Liam collected his thoughts. A little voice in the back of his head reminded him to be cool. There were still two days left in this trip. That was a long time to spend with someone after making an utter fool of oneself. Her flirting probably didn't mean anything. Was she actually even flirting? Maybe his imagination was getting the best of him. Better not to make assumptions.

"I like blondes," he said finally. "I like brunettes too, but blondes just have this look about them."

Eve nodded, her curls swishing against her face. "Okay, I get it, gentlemen prefer blondes, right? But the redheads are out of luck, huh."

"No, just...not as high up the pyramid."

She took another sip of beer. "What else? How about style? You a jeans and tee shirt guy?"

Liam shook his head vigorously. "I mean at home or whatever, but I like a girl that likes to dress up. Not like...cocktail dresses, but maybe a strappy top, nice skirt?"

Eve scanned the crowd, like she was looking for someone to fit the description. "You're making this difficult you know. What about personality? What is she like?"

"Confident. Definitely confident. But also a little goofy. I love people who can laugh at themselves and aren't afraid to be...silly."

"Oh," Eve laughed, "well that takes care of the rest. Confident, yes, but all these girls take themselves real serious."

"I don't know," Liam shrugged, turning toward her, "maybe not all of them." He shifted on the ledge, trying to ease the strain on his erection. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself with a swig of beer. Things were going well. There was no reason to risk....

"There's something else," he blurted out, ignoring his better judgement." Eve's eyebrows arched. Fingers trembling, he tossed back more beer. "I also like...unusual girls."

She wrinkled her forehead. Setting her cup on the concrete she scanned the crowd once more before returning her attention to Liam. "What...what do you mean by...unusual?"

His mind was a mess, thoughts a tangled web of ill-advised actions and possible outcomes. The filter, however, was gone. There was nothing to distinguish good ideas from bad; appropriate conversation from things better left unsaid. Fuck it, he thought. Gotta shoot your shot, right?

"Unusual," he repeated, watching the firelight flicker in her pupils. Steady as he could he lifted a hand from the cool cement and set it gently over the warm velvety skin of her thigh, just below the hem of her skirt. The heat surged through him, pinching his fingers into his cup. "Like you."

Eve tipped her head to the side, pursing her lips. Liam sat perfectly still, his pulse paused, waiting for her response. Her gaze drifted down to her lap. He thought maybe he spotted a frown, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she rocked forward, straightening her back and casually slipping her fingers over his. She looked up, out over the lake, a shiver shaking her shoulders.

"Are you cold?" she asked, not waiting for a response. "I'm freezing. Do you mind if we...go back to the room? Warm up a little?"

Blood pounded through Liam's temples before surging through his cheeks and down to his groin. He bowed his head briefly, straightening his face before glancing up to a subtle, twinkle-eyed smirk. "Sure," he replied, "let's go."

* * * * *

The ten-minute trek back to the hotel was a blur. If there was conversation, or banter, or laughter, Liam remembered none of it. His world was a sidewalk with a blonde in a skirt and beyond that boundary, nothing. He walked with purpose, half a step back. Just far enough to spy her hips switching back and forth to the rhythm of their stride.

By the time they entered the lobby the fingers of the hands between them were firmly entangled. They waited quietly for the elevator, looking away and saying nothing. But as the doors closed with only them inside, Eve turned toward Liam and lowered her head.

"Are you sure about this?" she said softly, her thumb stroking the back of his hand. "About...me?"

He lit the button for the 15th floor before nodding his head and giving her a gentle squeeze. "Yes."

"Nothing's going to...", she seemed to struggle for the word, "...surprise you?"

The numbers on the panel ticked upward. Liam turned and leaned on the wall, toe to toe with the blonde. He took hold of her other hand, his eyes falling just below the hem of her sweater. "No," he replied. "I um...know what to expect."

Eve shuffled her feet, tugging at her skirt. "How many...unusual girls have you been with?"

Liam hesitated, unsure of what was riding on his answer. Passing the 12th floor, he decided to tell the truth. "None." He waited nervously for a reaction. There wasn't one. "Is that a problem?" he asked, confidence suddenly waning.

The elevator slowed as the computer announced their arrival. Eve looked up, a sly smile creasing her lips. "Not for me." The doors opened behind her. Rolling her shoulders Eve turned and stepped into the corridor, leading Liam by the hand toward the room.

* * * * *

The city lights flickered through the window, complementing the nightlight glowing softly above the coat rack by the entry. Beyond them, two queen beds and a loveseat near the window, a small desk and chair in the corner and a large black television hung on the opposite wall. Liam grasped the door handle, easing it closed before twisting the latch to the locked position. Turning round he was met with two palms on his chest and a gentle push flattening him against the door. Eve looked up, her face shaded by her hair.

"Are you sure about this," she asked again, her breath warming his ear.

He lowered his head and kissed her on the lips. Gently at first, feeling his way along, attentive to the fingertips dimpling his pecs. He wasn't sure what he expected, but it felt like a kiss. A kiss from soft, tender lips anxious for something more. He leaned in, more confident, pinching them between his, eliciting a muffled sigh.

His hands -- still cold -- settled round her waist, crossing her back several times before drifting down over her skirt. He squeezed her rump and tugged it close, smushing her pelvis into his. His thickening cock flexed in his jeans, signaling its desire to escape. If he had any apprehension about being with her, it was certainly gone now.

He kissed her hard, working his tongue into her mouth and hands up under her sweater, liberating her tits from her bra. He kneaded them in his fingers, rolling her nipples under his thumbs. She gripped the base of her sweater and crossed her arms over her head, peeling off the garment and throwing it to the floor. Liam paused, eyeing the milky white globes cupped in his palms. He pushed her back a step and curved his back, sucking a dark pink nipple into his mouth.

Eve's head lolled back, a welcome groan escaping her throat. Liam's tongue circled her areola, depositing strands of saliva before moving on to the other. She worked her fingers through his hair, clutching and grabbing with each nibble on her breasts. He moved back and forth, pawing at one while suckling the other, savoring the way she trembled under his touch.

His hands warmed to her flesh, pulse quickening, funneling blood to his cock. Engorged, it chafed against the fabric of his underwear. He shifted his stance to relieve the pressure, focusing instead on the texture of her nipple in his mouth. He felt her heartbeat through her chest, the thumping rhythm pushing him on.

He pulled her in again, but this time she resisted. Liam raised his head, eyebrows asking the question. Eve shed the bra trapped under her arms and stepped forward, hooking her fingers into his waistband. She paused a moment to catch her breath before meeting his eyes and declaring in an urgent tone, "I want you in my mouth."

His heart pounding, Liam consented. He shucked his light canvas jacket and went to work on his button down. Not waiting for him to finish, Eve sank to her haunches, twisting the brass button free from its loop and peeling apart the zipper. She spread the fly and jerked his jeans down over his hips, springing Liam's cotton encased erection free from its denim confinement.

She ran her hands over the curve and down to his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze before easing back up and fishing his cock from his underwear. He looked down as she looked up, pushing it through her fist and feeling its girth. It flexed at her touch and she giggled, tracing her thumb over the glans. Liam chucked his shirt away and stood perfectly still, arms at his sides.

"Say it," she said, a drop of pre-cum oozing out over her wrist. "Tell me what to do."

Liam pinched the base of his penis between his fingers and pointed it down toward her face. "Suck my dick."

Eve rocked forward on the balls of her feet and smiled at him before slipping her tongue under the head of his cock and closing her lips around the shaft.

Liam let out a long deep sigh, scrunching his abdomen and clenching his fists. Her tongue felt like velvet her lips like silk; gliding along the length of his erection, enveloping him in humid heat. His eyes fell shut, head tipped back, striking the door with a gentle thud. He hardened in her mouth, hips edging forward, drawn to the gravity of the space between her cheeks.

Raking through her curls he gathered them into a ponytail and held it loose behind her head, exposing her face without restricting her travel. She bobbed up and down with purpose, rolling her tongue around his shaft and massaging his balls with the heel of her hand. Each time his glans bumped the roof of her mouth a twinge shot through his groin, driving him back into her mouth. He groaned to the ceiling. Things were moving so much quicker than he wanted.

Fingernails dug into his buttocks. He watched as she watched him, thighs splayed open, nothing now between her lips and the root of his cock. Saliva bubbled over his shaft, refreshed with every stroke. He felt the churning in balls, aching to work its way up - work its way out. It was too soon. He needed to slow down. He gazed at her, cheeks puckered, skirt swaying gently between her legs. She was hiding something still.

He pulled his ass flat against the door, easing her off his penis. She tipped her head, confused. He straightened up, catching his breath, holding out his hands for her to take. When she did he raised her to her feet, working his arms around her waist to the small of her back. Finding the clasp to her skirt he flicked it apart and dragged down the zipper as far as it would go. He paused a moment, warmed by her breath on his neck, before scrunching the fabric in his fists and pushing it toward the floor.

Eve pinched her thighs together and rolled her hips, sending the skirt pooling at her feet. A brightly striped thong adorned her nethers, constraining a curving tubular bulge beneath. Liam slipped into the waistband and tugged it toward him. In the space between, her cock appeared, stiff and smooth, and pointing to the ceiling. His own flexed toward her, nodding in approval.

He curled the band beneath her balls, presenting the entire package for review. In the faint light of the window he gauged her to be average-sized, with a slight lean to the left and completely devoid of pubic hair. Speechless, he touched a finger to the base. It twitched toward him before settling back to its default to its pulsing rhythm. He traced slowly along the underside of her erection, curling his finger to capture the glob of precum oozing from the tip.

Eve took his wrist and raised it to the light, dabbing the fluid on her lips before slurping it in. Liam's eyes narrowed, his heart racing. He slipped his hands over her shoulders and gave a gentle nudge. Eve sank back to her haunches, her eyes fixed on his. This time there was no hesitation. Caressing the side of her face Liam took hold of his cock and steered it back into her mouth.

The heat engulfed him again. He eased in deep before drawing back. Eve's left hand circled his shaft, adding a gentle twist to each stroke with her lips sealed over the head. Liam's vision blurred briefly, blood rushing from his head to his groin. Through the haze he tracked her right hand slip from her breasts down over her abdomen and settle around her penis.

She teased herself with a light touch, trailing her nails along her length and rubbing her palm over the glans before closing it in her fist, tugging it toward her chest. She groaned into his cock, squeezing it tighter, pressing it into her tongue. Liam thrust forward into the warmth, eager for more. Eve obliged, bobbing faster, working her spit into a lather.

Liam slumped against the door, the slab helping hold him up. The sounds of her work -- the smacks and pops -- echoed in his ears as his thighs rippled and buttocks clenched. His dick throbbed in her mouth and before he realized his balls drew up tight and a familiar feeling surged from deep within. Jaw twisted open he clutched at her head, holding it still as he spewed a stream of spunk to the roof of her mouth.

"Uuunngghh!" He strained to pull back, desperate to delay. But the toothpaste was out of the tube. His pelvis thrust forward again and again, filling her cheeks with semen. She swallowed hard and fast to keep up, fingertips dimpling his thighs. Muscles contracted he doubled over, her curls tickling his abdomen as the tip of his cock teased her tonsils.

12