An Evening with Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The throbbing began to subside. When he was sure his knees wouldn't buckle, he loosened his grip and straightened up. His eyes fell shut as his head bumped the door and a deep breath filled his chest. A rush of cool air swirled round his dick, a gentle relief from the furnace of Eve's mouth. He looked down to find her wiping her lips with the heel of one hand, the other still firmly caressing her cock.

She laughed when she saw him looking. He smiled in return, thumbing her hair away from her eyes. She flicked out her tongue to catch a stray strand of cum she'd missed before. When she did Liam noticed her fist pump just a little quicker over her shaft. He also noticed something unusual about his own. He wasn't going soft.

Intrigued he reached out and took her by the shoulders, urging her to stand. His hands slipped back to her breasts, feeling their weight and kneading them against her chest. She leaned into it, her mouth falling open, speechless. Liam's cock stood straight out, reaching for her, jumping at the slightest brush of her wrist. There was more to explore. And his body seemed ready to get underway.

He turned Eve around, facing away. Her tits in his palms he pulled her tight to his chest. His cock split her soft rounded ass cheeks, coming to rest pointed upward, sandwiched between the meaty crescents smushed against his pelvis. She shimmied and bumped against him, working it through the length of the seam. He felt it plump and stiffen, working its way to a self-sustaining vertical pose.

He reached down with his right hand and lifted hers from her dick, replacing it with his own. She sighed heavily, sagging at the knees. He gave a gentle squeeze, feeling the girth in his palm. It was slimmer than his, and not quite as long, but it filled his fist and strained in his grip, a glob of pre-cum forming on the tip and oozing down over his fingers.

She thrust forward into his fist. The fluid smeared over her skin, greasing the path of travel. Liam made slow strokes with a light touch, each time enveloping the head before pulling back and bumping the heel of his hand against her balls. She groaned into the darkness, grinding her ass into his dick. Breathing hot and heavy on her neck he stroked a little faster. Eve's cock continued to drool, slipping through his fingers with the ease of her lubrication.

He was soon hard again. And that seemed to thrill her as much as it did him. She fell into sync with the motion of his arm, working his cock between her ass cheeks. Massaging her breast he pinched her nipple in his knuckles. Her head lolled back onto his shoulder, eyes closed, bottom lip pinched beneath her teeth. When he released her mouth fell open and her eyes fluttered before she spoke. "Do you want to fuck me?"

The words rang in his ears, plucking goosebumps from the back of his neck down through his groin to his knees. The nerves returned, chilling his fingers and tightening his chest. He forced a long deep breath in and out, instructing his brain to slow down and relax. It was his first time with Eve, but it wasn't his first time. And it certainly wasn't hers. Just go with it. Be in the moment. He pursed his lips and nodded yes.

Eve smiled before pulling away. He released her, awaiting instructions. Turning to face him she stooped to her haunches, knees together between his legs, her cock poking up between her thighs. Caressing his balls in her hand she channeled him into her mouth. She bowed her head several times, taking him to the back of her throat. Saliva flooded her cheeks. Hands free she slurped it over his glans and along his shaft, leaving a sloppy dripping mess when she straightened up moments later.

She took him by the arm across the room to the cherry red sofa. It was a modern, rectangular design, with a back and arms of equal height reaching just below her waist. Facing the glass she leaned over the side, sandwiching her erection between her tummy and the upholstery. She shuffled her feet apart and pushed up on her toes, curving her back and raising her ass toward him.

His cock strained toward her, forcing him forward. He watched her watch him in the window as he approached. She swirled two fingers over her tongue, collecting every drop of moisture. Flipping her hair away she peeked over her shoulder. Liam saw it in her eyes. A demand. Desire.

She reached back and swiped the wetness between her buttocks, scooping it into a pool in the depression of her rosebud. Her gaze fixed on him she dipped a fingertip inside, wriggling around to stretch just enough for the wetness to trickle in. Liam's prick jumped. Eve noticed. She eased her hand away to her hip, clearing the path to the target. "Be gentle," she whispered. "At least to start."

Liam stepped up, placing one hand firmly on her ass cheek, curling his fingertips into the muscle. He pinched the base of his cock with the other, pushing it down along the crack of her ass until it nestled in her pucker. He rocked forward to probe the resistance of her ring. The squeezing sensation rippled through his dick, shaking his legs all the way to his toes.

He dipped the tip several times, amplifying the surge in his groin. Eve lifted her hips to meet the intruder, welcoming it a touch deeper each time. Liam closed his eyes. He focused in on each sensation: the density of her cheek; the warmth of her skin; the scent of sex hanging in the air. He was ready now. He slid his thumb along his shaft, setting it just behind the barb of his glans. Then leaning in, sank his cock into her asshole.

Eve gasped, eyelids fluttering. Liam stopped immediately, panicked he had hurt her. He began to pull out. But she grabbed his arm and pulled him back, shaking her head no. "Keep going," she panted, "all the way."

Steadying himself with both hands on her hips he eased into her again. Slowly his shaft disappeared until his balls pressed against her taint. Her anus constricted around him, mimicking her grip on his wrist. She cycled through several deep breaths before finally relaxing enough to let go. She opened her eyes and smiled back at him. Biting her lip she nodded her head.

He rocked back and pushed forward, this time not so far. Her body responded with a shake and a moan. The moan pushed him back and rocked him forward, penetrating deep into her tunnel. She moaned again and the cycle repeated, her grunts and groans like spurs to his loins.

Holding tight to her waist he thrust into her ass, thrilled by the snug fit. He moved slowly, respecting her request to be gentle. The rest of the room faded, leaving only what lay in front of him. He gazed through the window at the plaza below, wondering if anyone was watching -- if anyone could see them in the dark. If they could and if they were, what were they thinking? Did they know?

A muffled staccato pierced the veil. He looked down at Eve's body rippling beneath him and recognized it as the sound of their flesh slapping together. Only then did he realize he had abandoned restraint, crashing into her hard enough to nudge the sofa toward the wall. She growled and gasped bracing her arms against the cushions, but she made no attempt to slow him down.

He continued fucking her ass. Curling over her he set a forearm across her back and reached around with the other for her swaying breasts. She clenched her teeth as he groped the tissue, muttering expletives under her breath. He felt the stretch in her thighs and her buttocks rise to meet him each time before he struck them back into the arm of the sofa.

"Oh god...Liam," she puffed, her voice stuttering each time he penetrated, "I'm so...I'm so hard for you."

His lips brushed the back of her neck. She moaned into a cushion, arching her back and pushing her ass into his abdomen. He let go of her tits and traced her belly back toward her cock, instead finding only a barricade of textured upholstery. That wasn't going to work. He wanted to see for himself.

He stepped back, easing out of her greedy asshole. She sighed, knees buckling into the side of the loveseat. She turned and looked at him, confusion in her eyes. But before she could speak Liam took her by the hip and shoulder, standing her up and turning her to face him in one fluid motion. He glanced down between her legs at the head of her swollen member staring straight back at him, bumping against his own.

Without a word he gripped her waist and heaved her off her feet. She squealed as he spun her through the air, carrying her several paces before setting her firmly on her back near the edge of the nearest bed. Her eyes wide she flashed out an arm and snatched a pillow. Thrusting up she shoved it under her ass and spread her legs, grabbing the back of her thighs and pulling her knees tight to her chest. Her cock at full attention, twitched against her belly. Her asshole winked at him, eager to be filled again.

Liam buried his erection deep in Eve's ass. She gasped and squeaked each time he hilted, her tits rolling in tight circles over her chest. Liam wrapped her dick in his fingers. Its fullness resisted his grip. The heat seeped through his skin and radiated up his arm. Her eyes rolled back as he began to pump it though his fist.

He matched his strokes to the thrusts of his cock -- in and down into her balls, out and up over the head. Her spine curved like a serpent, shoving her neck back, breasts up and butt as far into the pillow as she could go. The friction rippled through his pelvis, sparking that familiar rise. But he forced it down and fought it off. He wasn't ready. Not quite yet.

He scooched her forward, balancing his knees on the edge of the mattress. Brushing her hands from her thighs he threw her legs over his shoulders and leaned over her, pinning her arms to the bed with his own. Folded in half her ass was exposed, defenseless before his throbbing cock. Looking her dead in the eyes he plunged back into her asshole.

Eve's jaw stretched open, lips forming a tight oval. He expected a moan but was met with breathy silence. Her muscles flexed and strained, unable to decide how to respond to the stimulation overload. He paused but she shook her head. "Don't stop," she begged. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Liam smashed into her over and over, rattling the headboard against the wall. Every contact chipped away at his restraint. His balls pulled tight to his groin, and he knew it was only a manner of minutes before he would cum again. Then something changed.

A labored high-pitched groan swelled in his ears. He watched Eve squirm beneath him, jaw clenched, clawing at the sheets. Her legs shuddered under his arms, toes curling under. Liam pushed himself up. Like magnets his eyes were drawn to the point where their bodies united. Her cock twitched violently several times before leaping off her belly and firing a stream of thick white cum all the way up between her tits.

She erupted again, the leading edge of the second spurt striking her in the chin and pooling at the base of her neck. Liam lost control. Eyes closed he slammed into her, balls deep, unleashing torrents of semen to her bowels. Eve writhed on his prick, milking him inside her while spewing her passion all over her abdomen. Liam's skin crawled on his bones, his orgasm pulsing through his body. He held himself up on trembling arms, draining every last drop of curiosity from his cock into her steaming void.

When his eyes rolled open he caught hers do the same. They admired each other in silence, breathing the other's breath. Slowly regaining control of his faculties Liam's lips creased into a smile. He brushed stray curls from Eve's face, tucking them behind her ear. "So...," he wondered, "...have you warmed up?"

Eve laughed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her, squishing her cum between them. "Do you mind if we take a walk," she joked. "I really need to cool off."

* * * * *

Liam awoke to creaking from a distant corner of the room. His eyes drifted open, gradually adjusting to the faint white light. Before him, a silhouette. The curve of a shoulder tapering to the flare of a hip. Eve.

A shiver rippled the back of his neck. He felt cold. Dragging his arm across his stomach he realized he was naked, a flaky substance clinging to his skin. Trying not to disturb Eve he eased onto his back and pushed himself into a sitting position. He drew a deep breath and released it through his lips, turning his head to find the source of the sound. And froze.

A figure was seated on the edge of the adjacent bed, legs crossed at the knees. Another stood, arms folded, leaning against the desk in the corner. His heart raced, mouth dry. Trying to cover himself with his hands he focused on the nearest one, features slowly resolving into view. His jaw dropped, recognizing a familiar face.

"Olivia?"

She rubbed a finger over her lips. "Ummm..." she began, "...what did we miss?"

12