An Evening with Friends 02: Theme Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they started. We had known they would join in soon and had been looking forward to the moment.

Casually, they moved in a choreographed sequence, Emma unzipping Claire, Claire unzipping Karen and Karen unzipping Emma. Then, with a slight shimmy of the shoulders, the formal gowns slipped away, hitting the floor at almost precisely the same moment.

What was revealed took my breath away - and had the same impact on my fellow 'audience' members.

Our wives wore almost identical lingerie - the sole difference being the colour. Each wore high heels, with sheer stockings emphasising their long, shapely legs. Satin knickers were above these, full, covering completely the parts which we hoped to make use of later. Next, around their stomachs, satin 'waspies', held together with a lace from top to bottom, pulling in their waists and emphasizing breasts and hips. Finally came the bra -- satin again with black embroidery. The stunning ensemble was topped off, in finest burlesque style with feather boas.

Each had a colour to accentuate her skin tone -- Emma, pure virginal white with black embroidery; Karen, black with white embroidery and finally my Claire in red, again with black trimmings.

Claire looked incredible. It was not the first time she had dressed similarly, but her drawn-in waist accentuated her already impressive boobs, pushing them up so that they almost spilled out of her bra. Likewise her hips, sheathed in skin-tight satin looked incredible, as she turned, bending forward to reveal every crevice, all I felt was pride and delight at sharing my wife like this.

Maybe I was biased, because Karen and Emma also looked amazing. Emma's toned, well defined physique looked so tight. Her breasts, though less voluptuous than Claire's, flowed over the top of the bra, pushed upwards into an impressive cleavage, larger than I had ever seen on her before. Even Karen, with her tiny tits and narrow hips was making the most of her assets, the upward push of her outfit producing a small, yet evident cleavage for the first time in her life.

All bent low, facing away from us, each ass drawing our eyes as the fabric tightened, apparently about to disappear into the cracks beneath, but somehow holding their position.

The mood changed, along with the music. Apparently, the song was called 'Maybe', by Teyana Taylor. Not my sort of music, but I didn't care.

Our wives left the stage, hips switching from side to side, and returned seconds later carrying chairs, which they placed in a row in the centre of the stage. Each sat, kicking their legs high, then spreading them wide, stroking up their thighs, finally bringing their hands together between their legs and stroking.

Although tonight's theme was clearly 'Burlesque', it was equally clearly not going to stop at the tease which usually defines the genre. While our new couple, still naked and watching at the side of the stage, Marie casually stroking her partner had demonstrated that there were to be no limits, this open masturbation, albeit outside their clothes, made this equally clear that our performers had no intention of stopping.

They left the stage, Claire approaching Jeff, Karen arriving at David and Emma grabbing my hand, and led us to the stage, seating us in the chairs, before continuing their 'bump and grind' routine within feet of us. I hoped this was not about to become a lap dance, as I love the slow removal of layers of clothing -- though, of course, if it was, the 'no touch' rule would not be relevant.

As they danced, I felt hands behind me, removing my jacket. Marie had stepped up, and was working her way along the line, taking each jacket and hanging them to one side.

Before us, as if in payment for the jackets, our three dancers turned from us, hooked their fingers into the top of their panties, and slowly, constantly writhing from side to side, slipped them down their legs, bending at the waist. Emma's smooth, muscled ass was barely a foot from my face, the crack sliding up and down as she moved. As she bent further, my eyes were drawn to the dark cleft closer to the dip where her thighs began, an occasional flicker of the dark passage which they hid.

However, within that dark passage was a flash of white -- white satin -- and as my eye moved up, I noticed string between her cheeks and across the base of her back. Looking down again, I realised that where I might have expected pert lips, now damp and slick with her juices, the string widened to a triangle. Looking along the line, I realised that they were all, in fact, wearing thongs -- the strip was clearly going to be a major tease, after all.

Next, Marie was in action again -- still behind us, but with her naked breasts, soft and yielding like a child's teddy bear, other than the hard nose of her nipples pushing first my back, then working up as she undid each button of my shirt, finally resting them against the side of my face as she undid the top button. Her nipple was so close I could have licked it, but I knew that this would be wrong. My only job was to sit and allow the women in the room to be in control.

Soon, the men sat topless, and yet again, the women were prepared to pay. Once again, they turned their backs, but this time, it was Marie, walking behind them, who went down the line, unclipping their bras. Then, moving in front, she drew them down their arms, stopping to fondle each pair of breasts gently, and look at us each in turn, licking her lips.

Similarly, Emma and Karen with backs to us, Claire moving in front of them, so they obscured her body, the three of them came together, rubbing their breasts against one another, and touching each other, clearly pinching nipples. They each kissed long and deep before returning to their original places and turning their upper body to look us in the eye.

The reward was a tantalising view of the side of their unsupported tits, but it was the eye contact they demanded, as they looked, winked and turned. All were wearing nipple tassels, which was probably what they had been securing to each other when they pinched nipples.

Slowly at first, they swung the tassels round, getting quicker, almost hypnotic as the lights flickered and the breasts themselves distorted, weight transferring up, down, left then right. My gaze was fixed in Emma's gorgeous mounds, eyes going in circles, which must have been comical -- especially as Jeff's eyes would make larger circles watching Claire, while David's would be barely flickering as he watched Karen.

Suddenly the movement changed, shaking from side to side like tribal dancers -- and this time I took the opportunity to look at the different breasts on show. Claire's, as I had observed previously at home wobbled like blancmange or jelly (jello for our American friends), while Emma's were like tennis balls in a bag. Karen might have been a tiny tit girl, but they still jiggled enticingly, like marbles on a drum skin.

Suddenly, rough hands lifted us. Marie's partner had joined the action, and while he lifted us, Marie approached on hands and knees, like a cat. She stopped before me first, her face level with my very obviously rigid cock. Slowly, she undid my trousers, then looking directly into my eyes, she unzipped me, her warm breath penetrating the cotton of my boxer shorts, as her hand pressed firmly against my erection as it descended my entire length. My trousers fell away, and Marie bent down, undoing my shoes and lifting each leg to remove trousers, socks and shoes together.

Jeff was next, and finally David -- which presented a slight problem. David was a traditionalist, and if his kilt were removed, he would be naked before the rest of us. Marie, aware of the situation, reached under the kilt to check, finding his hard penis and taking it in her hand, pulling it forward at a 45-degree angle to make it clear to all present. Then, ignoring the kilt, she rested her head on his cock and removed only his shoes and socks.

Her partner pushed us all back down into our seats and we prepared to see where our entertainers would take us next.

Marie led her naked friend round to our ladies. On his knees, his erection bobbing, he knelt before each one, unlacing her bodice and running his hands over each as he slid it off them. Each now wore the tiniest of thongs, silver nipple tassels, stockings and suspenders and high heels.

As they stood with the naked young couple, I felt I had rarely seen anything more erotic. I was wrong, of course.

Marie lifted her man to his feet, and our barely dressed wives began to circle him. As they went, they placed hands on his body, stroking him, moving close to his engorged member, but never touching it.

They moved closer, their bodies working up and down his, every part of them touching him. He seemed like a plaything -- every part of him theirs to touch and use -- until Claire broke away and moved to Marie. She began to repeat the touching movements, but this time more intimately. She held Marie's breasts, toyed with her nipples, ran fingers down her spine to the cleft of her buttocks and between her thighs, touching the dark slit between them but unable to penetrate while she still stood.

Emma and Karen continued to tease the naked man stood between them, now stroking his cock, gently, but deliberately, not attempting to make him cum, but brushing around his engorged, purple glans.

Meanwhile, Marie had lowered herself to the floor, allowing Claire to finger her wet, glistening slit, while sucking on her rock-hard nipples. She lay with her feet towards us, so every detail was clearly visible -- her pink, swollen vulva, spread wide, the deeper pink within, and the hard nub receiving so much attention from my wife's fingers.

Marie began to gasp, her climax approaching, and almost protested as Claire's fingers vacated her cunt. Gazing wantonly at the three men, watching, utterly rapt from their seats, Claire placed her slick fingers into her mouth, sucking each one clean of Marie's juices, revelling in the heady scents and tastes.

Hungering for more, she shuffled between Marie's thighs, our view of Marie's aroused parts being replaced by Claire's round, smooth buttocks as she lowered her head to further enjoy the delicacy offered by Marie. This act alone caused her ass cheeks to spread, revealing her anus behind the single line of her thong.

As she licked, Marie achieved her orgasm, quietly losing herself, but writhing, her face flushing and her breathing losing control.

Grabbing their own passive sex toy by his member, Emma and Karen led him to Marie, pulling him to his knees directly above her head. Claire sat up now, her lips and chin covered in Marie's juices, which she made no attempt to clean off, other than a sensual, cat-like kick of her lips.

Claire took Marie's hand and placed it, so that she could masturbate herself as we watched. Having posed our 'audience', Claire, Emma and Karen returned to us. They indicated that we should stand, and dropped to their knees. Emma and Claire grabbed the sides of mine and Jeff's boxer shorts, while Karen took hold of David's kilt. Slowly, they removed our final garments, moving forward as they did to engulf our cocks in their mouths.

Emma was good. Her mouth was warm and deep, and her tongue worked in circles around my penis head, causing electric sensations to burst in my brain and my balls. I almost exploded there and then, and it was a great feat of willpower to hold back. Emma, however, looked up at me, withdrawing briefly, and spoke for the first time in what seemed like days:

'Go on. You can manage again later.'

I hoped she was right as she once again sucked me deep, her head moving back and forth along my shaft, Quickly, I glanced along the line, and saw that David and Jeff had the focused look, staring a million miles into the distance as they prepared to unload their aching balls into the willing throats and stomachs of their partners for this event.

Emma was now consuming almost my full length, and I felt her rough, but moist throat stimulating me, drawing my semen into her.

As I prepared to unload, I heard Jeff groan and saw Claire stop, then withdraw slightly to suck as her mouth filled with hot semen, a dribble of creamy fluid spilling from the corner of her mouth.

Seeing her like this brought me to my own climax, and as my cocked spasmed and pumped its load into Emma, I closed my eyes, feeling my knees grow weak and my legs begin to buckle. As I opened my eyes, I saw first Claire, then Karen, and finally Emma complete sucking and pull back, each swallowing the slimy, salty load which had been deposited in their mouths.

I almost regretted shooting my load before being able to take advantage of the near naked bodies before me but acknowledged that Emma had been correct -- I would manage again later.

Our partners now returned to Marie, who had been masturbating gently throughout, and her partner, who was still kneeling above her face.

It seemed it was his turn now. Karen grabbed his erection firmly, rubbing along the full length, while Claire cupped his balls, squeezing gently as if to squash the cum out of them. Emma, meanwhile, went behind him, and after a brief pause (I guessed to lubricate her finger), inserted a finger into his anus, deep enough to massage his prostate.

At this intrusion, his eyes registered sudden shock, before the pleasure took over. Karen's stroking sped up and Claire squeezed tighter on his balls, His buttocks tightened as his muscles contracted, and suddenly his creamy cum shot forth -- at first all the way to Marie's breasts, then slowing on to her face, her hair. There seemed to be a remarkable quantity, streaking the beautiful girl below.

As he ceased, Karen bent to suck out any final drops, while Claire and Emma placed themselves either side of Marie and bent to lick the semen from her body, while Marie brought herself to another climax with her fingers.

Had I expected a break at this point, I would have been massively incorrect. All four of the men present had now shot their load, however, and I, for one, would need time to become fully aroused again. For the first time in several minutes, I became aware of the music once more. I had missed several songs, but now realised that 'I Kissed a Girl' was playing -- and this very much reflected the action in front of me.

The four ladies were engaged with one another -- Claire with Karen, and Emma with Marie. They were kissing one another passionately, and as they kissed, their hands explored each other's bodies. The first part of the exploration began with the breasts. Emma, of course, had free rein to explore Marie, and pinched her nipples hard, almost mercilessly, making Marie whimper with pain and pleasure.

Meanwhile, nipples tassels were removed -- presumably having been held with tape -- and similar pleasure/pain reactions came from all four.

For us, it was quite a lesson in how women like their breasts attended to -- from gentle stroking to tender pulling and almost painful pinching. I was surprised that all seemed to enjoy the more painful sensations -- nipples being pulled until it seemed they might tear and pinched almost flat. Yet despite the pain, all seemed to be moaning appreciatively.

Then the kisses broke, and heads moved down to replace hands, nibbling, sucking, biting. This time it seemed more tender -- as if the saliva was almost a soothing ointment.

Hands, meanwhile, wandered lower, finding buttocks, and sliding under the string, still worn by three of the participants, into the dark cleft between the buttocks, pushing in firmly, touching the passage within.

As we watched, one of each pair became dominant, rolling the other on to her back, encouraging them to spread their legs and allow access to the slippery, gleaming passage and the ultra-sensitive button just above. Karen was on top of Claire, and as I gazed at my wife's familiar pussy, Karen's manicured fingers slipped unhesitatingly to her clit. Rubbing smoothly at first, then setting up a vigorous tapping, I watched as Claire's chest heaved and her breathing became rapid.

Karen sucked at her nipples, and as she did so, looked up directly at me. I caught her eye, and she pulled away, allowing her to smile at me and move lower, on to Claire's stomach. While her right hand attended to Claire's most sensitive parts -- two fingers now sliding inside, while her thumb fondled Claire's swollen clit, her left hand paid attention to the abandoned breast.

Karen's head moved lower, until she was between Claire's thighs. My view of Claire's delicate cunt was now replaced by Karen's ass, high in the hair, cheeks spread showing both holes clearly. I was getting hard again, and desperately wanted to reach full rigidity and shove my cock deep into either of those holes. I felt sure Claire would welcome it, but this was the girls' show, and all the men present knew they had to wait.

Claire orgasmed loud and long, pushing Claire's face into the hot, wet pillow of her vagina. I guessed that Karen's tongue must have been deep inside, and her hands were tending to Claire's willing anus. I was, in many ways, relieved that I, too, had made Claire orgasm like this -- I should have felt very inadequate if I had not.

I had been transfixed by the performance of these two, and it was only Emma's shouts of ecstasy as Marie used her tongue skilfully which reminded me that there were two other magnificent bodies fucking for my entertainment.

Marie's partner had also been watching at first, and I hadn't even realised that he had left us until he came back with a box and placed it between the four women. It did not take a genius to guess what it contained.

As roles reversed, Claire and Emma went to the box and extracted toys to use on their partner. I knew Claire's favourite -- a wonderful, curved vibrator, which could be inserted and still vibrate on that precious little button. She also carried something else in her other hand, which I could not see. Emma selected an intriguing item -- also a vibrator, but this designed to enter both vagina and anus simultaneously. She also carried another item -- a chain was all I could see, but I could guess what it was.

At first, I watched Claire. She squatted over Karen's face, clearly intent on continuing her own pleasure, and revealed the other item -- nipple clamps. Karen's breasts were small, and the clamps almost obscured them, but her pleasure was evident as Claire tightened them -- waiting until Karen indicated that she should stop, and adding an extra half turn. Then, the vibrator was inserted, entering smoothly and easily as it was turned on. Karen began to moan -- a sound quickly muffled as Claire lowered her soaking pussy onto her mouth.

I turned my attention to Emma and Marie. Like Claire, Emma was squatting over her partner's face, and to Marie's nipples was attached a chain, which Emma wrapped around her hand. Bending forward, she used lubricant on the anal part of the vib, put a little on her finger, before sliding it into Marie's ass as far as her finger would go. She left the finger there, while her thumb massaged Marie's distended, and, I noticed, exceptionally large clitoris.

Satisfied that there was enough lube, Emma grabbed the vibrator and inserted it -- easily at the front, more slowly in the back and switched it on. She lowered herself on to Marie's face and slowly, steadily pulled the chain on her nipples. I guessed that her cunt must be soaked by now, as I saw Marie swallow more than once as she licked greedily.

Emma, however, was not satisfied. She was stimulating Marie's tits, her ass and her vagina, but one point was being missed. Looking at the watching men, Emma licked her lips greedily and bent forward, bringing her tongue onto Marie's clit, joining the trio of pussy lickers in 69 position.