An Evening with Friends 02: Theme Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire, apparently envious of the tasty titbits being enjoyed by her friends, twisted the vibrator around, so that the clit stimulator rested between Karen's buttocks, stimulating her anus, but not actually entering it. She then bent forward, tongue ready to flick across the exposed lump, which almost seemed to rise up to meet its hungry assailant.

Licking, sucking, vibrating, stimulation to nipples, clitoris, vagina and anus had to produce results, and all four women were soon gasping, heaving, thrusting towards yet another orgasm -- this time a cacophony of moans, groans, shouts and screams.

Finally, they fell apart, giggling now, kissing and sated.

As I looked towards the other men, I noted that they, like me, were once again fully erect. It seemed almost unfair that our women had enjoyed several orgasms, while we were so limited -- however, this time we expected one more -- but were the women truly up to it?

The music had now ceased, and for the first time in ages, somebody spoke. It was Claire:

'Wow. Glad to see you guys enjoyed it. Your turn again now. We want to fuck. But we also want to share. So here's what we're going to do. All of you will fuck all of us. You get two minutes with each of us, then move on to the next one -- a different position each time. We decide the position -- and we want anal as well. Don't worry. We'll tell you every time. Then, after, Karen's going to tell you about our next night together.'

The four ladies came towards us and selected their first partner. I was delighted when Marie chose me, and I couldn't help notice Claire had moved quickly to grab Marie's partner. It had been many years since I had fucked a twenty year old, and I suspect Claire felt the same.

We stood opposite one another, and Karen spoke:

'First position is doggy.'

I have always loved fucking a woman from behind -- looking at their ass exposed, and knowing that one slip could change the feeling for both of us.

'Time starts ...' shouted Karen, 'now!'

I slipped into Marie with ease but was amazed how tight she was after everything her pussy had been subjected to. I shafted her vigorously, slapping into her buttocks, and deciding to take the opportunity to spank her several times, leaving glowing handprints on her buttocks. She loved it, and several times whispered, 'again'.

A timer dinged. I moved to my next partner -- Karen. She leaned to me and whispered, 'cowgirl'. Another old favourite -- and with Karen's petite shape on top of me, I knew it would be amazing.

It was. She rode me vigorously and wantonly, enjoying it when I grabbed her breasts and pulled on her nipples -- already distorted by clamps and tassels. She was skilled and kept moving slightly to change the angle of penetration and how her cunt rubbed along my cock, the slightly ridged inner walls setting up a friction which could have finished me too soon, had the bell not sounded again.

This time, I was with Claire -- it seemed so odd to be about to fuck my wife -- and the position was missionary. We usually started like this, and appreciated it now, as it gave us chance to look into each other's eyes and kiss, whispering how much we loved each other. After the utter sexual abandon of the rest of the evening, it was very grounding. We fucked slowly, me thrusting deep inside, she raising her hips to meet me and wrapping her legs around my waist. I would have loved to cum inside her, but the bell rang, and I moved to Emma.

'Doggy anal', she whispered, nodding aside to the little tube of lube. I smeared some on myself, and on her with a finger, before pulling her cheeks apart and sliding easily into her brown passage. Throughout, she masturbated herself, moaning as I thrust into the tight hole. She was so tight and muscular, that I feared for my cock if she decided to squeeze.

And now, back to the start -- reverse cowgirl with Marie, knee trembler with Karen, anal missionary with Claire, then Emma was on my lap, legs straddling me as she bounced with incredible control, leaning back to gaze at me, letting me drink in her tanned, toned physique, and how her breasts barely moved as she slid up and down on my rock-hard shaft.

Next, with Marie, it was time for stand and deliver -- standing, Marie's legs wrapped around me as she leaned back, allowing me to thrust and enjoy her body -- looking down at her shaved slit and seeing her clit above my cock, watching as the lips pulled out as I drew back, and drew in as I thrust forward. It was just the pressure on my arms which was a problem, and I was quite relieved to move on -- but only for the sake of my arms.

Next came the 'little dipper' -- at least I got to lie back, supported by my elbows -- while Karen lowered herself on to me, feet on each of my shoulders and took her weight on her arms. Surprisingly strong, she used her arms to slide herself up and down my shaft, allowing me to enjoy yet another angle of stimulation, as well as her ass rubbing up and down my thighs.

I think everyone was knackered. The girls had been on the move all evening, the guys just needed to shoot their cum. Claire called a halt.

'You guys need to finish. My pussy feels like it's gone ten rounds with a boxing glove up it. Why don't you finish off yourselves?'

This seemed a bit dull, until Claire added:

'One at a time, into this glass.'

She held up a standard tumbler.

'You spin the bottle to decide what order you jerk off in.'

She paused for dramatic effect.

'Then we spin the bottle to see who gets to drink it.'

We were utterly gobsmacked, but dutifully took our places and spun the bottle.

David was first, and was about to jerk off when there was one last instruction:

'Up there, on stage.'

David gulped a little but did as he was told. Unsurprisingly, it was quick, but he released a creditable amount of cum, and squeezed as much as possible out, before leaving the stage with his cock steadily wilting.

The bottle was spun again -- my turn.

When I got to the stage, I realised how intimidating it must have been performing there -- all I could see was silhouettes in the spotlights, and all I could hear was encouragement from the ladies.

However, I grabbed my erection and started to rub up and down, faster, catching the engorged head each time, knowing how to finish myself quickly from years of practice. Soon, I felt the familiar tightening in my buttocks and the throbs as my semen was pushed up and out, joining David's in the glass, and amazing me at the quantity I had managed to produce.

Jeff and our friend (whose name we still hadn't been told) were the only ones left, and I'm sure they won't mind if I say that I really wasn't too bothered. I sat gazing at the beautiful women, watching with the enthusiasm of youngsters on a hen night watching a stripper.

All men spent, there was a half full glass of cum sitting on the stage, and the ladies took their place around the bottle.

'Slight change of plan,' said Emma, 'you guys did so well we're going to choose two of us to have half each. OK?'

We nodded dumbly, amazed, I suspect, at how utterly wanton our women had become.

The bottle spun, landing first on Karen. She clapped her hands and smiled -- clearly delighted. It was then spun a second time, landing on Claire. I knew she liked the taste of my juice, as she regularly swallowed it and told me she loved it.

All four women went to the stage and stood around the glass.

Karen took a drink, emptying roughly half the glass, before handing it to Claire, who drained it. Then, Karen walked to Marie and Claire to Emma. They kissed, long, deep and shared the semen between them, before all four turned to us and swallowed.

Only then did Karen turn to us all.

'Next time, Jeff and I are hosting. Tonight, it's been the ladies entertaining you. Now it's your turn. Don't worry. We're not going to ask you to dance, but there are things we want to see you doing. So, next time will be Bi-night, and you will need to put aside your inhibitions and push your own limits just as we have for you.'

David, Jeff and I exchanged glances. I think we felt some apprehension, except, perhaps, David. We had, of course experienced one another a little on our first night together, and knew how it had excited our wives, and I think we all felt that this was something we owed to our wives. We nodded in unison, and I have to confess, that while I would never have described myself as curious, I was now intrigued.

And finally, the amazing theme night, which began as burlesque, but ended up as ... well ... I'm not really sure, came to an end. We joined in our original pairs, and went to a fine, comfortable room with floor cushions to sit on. We all stayed naked, comfortable with one another, while Marie and her partner (we finally learned he was called Barry) served us with food, wine and beer.

We asked Marie and Barry to join us, but they politely refused, saying that they really enjoyed serving us, and doing this, naked, was their big turn on.

Our evening dropped into a familiar pattern. After all, we were friends, even if we had now discovered the joys of fucking one another, so we had conversations about work, football; we told anecdotes and laughed. Any onlooker would have seen just a group of friends chatting and laughing -- though the fact we remained naked might just have hinted at something else.

Later, maybe a couple of hours later, we had sex together again. This time with our own partners, and this time not raunchy, hard-core fucking, but gentle, affectionate love making. It was a simple statement that despite the sheer animalistic pleasure which we were learning to embrace, it was love for our partners which came first.

Marie and Barry finally turned away from their duties, joining us, making love tenderly, but apart from our friendship group. Their participation had made a huge contribution to the evening, but they knew, as did we, that it was unlikely to be repeated. I think this saddened us all, but we knew it was right -- like giving up a cherished childhood toy.

Once we were all finished, Marie and Barry left, returning some ten minutes later, still naked, but with our clothes, placing them carefully next to us.

They went from couple to couple, hugging and kissing each of us. No words were exchanged -- none were necessary. They left, hand in hand, to dress and return to their own home.

As if there was some unseen signal, we all dressed. It was a little bizarre. The ladies, of course, had arrived in their everyday clothes and changed here, so they wore jeans and t shirts, while we men had to return to our formal attire.

David and Emma had no need to worry, so David slipped into a pair of boxer shorts, while Emma put on a short silk robe, which barely covered her sumptuous backside, and did nothing to hide her still erect nipples.

This time there were two taxis, and the drivers watched, bemused as we said our final farewells. Again, the ladies kissed everyone with long, deep passion, while the men hugged each other and returned the ladies' kisses with equal passion. The taxi drivers can have had no doubt that what had taken place was more than just a social gathering.

As my hand rested on the door handle, Karen shouted across:

'Don't forget -- two weeks tonight -- our house, 8 o' clock.'

We sat in the taxi, Claire's head on my shoulder, dozing quietly, and travelled home in silence, ready for bed and sleep.

Next -- Part 3 -- Bi-Night.