An Evening with Friends 03: Bi-night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the bed, face on the pillow, I had closed my eyes, so while I felt her move, I could not see what she was doing.

I felt her begin to move her mouth across my ass, kissing and flickering with her tongue, while her finger continued its gentle exploration, not yet venturing inside. My breathing was coming in gasps with little sighs of pleasure, and I almost protested when she withdrew the finger, until it was replaced by a flickering tongue, stimulating me yet further towards greater levels of excitement. I recognised many of the symptoms I experienced in the build up to orgasm, yet knowing that I would not be spilling my semen just yet.

It was then that I learned that Claire's earlier movement had not been solely to allow herself to lick me. After a brief pause, the finger returned, and I felt lubricant being rubbed around the new source of my pleasure.

As the ring itself became slippery, Claire's finger slipped inside, sliding smoothly in, until suddenly she touched my prostate. I suddenly understood why some called this the 'P' spot, as yet again, I discovered a previously unknown sensation, and yet again, I loved it. Her finger stroked and massaged, bringing me towards greater heights of pleasure and making my brain trip and flip as neurons fired, making the most of their first usage.

I wondered if I might be about to experience the sort of orgasm which women rave about -- one which would not bring our love-making to a rapid and sticky conclusion -- but Claire seemed to be enjoying bringing me to the brink and leaving me hanging.

She withdrew her finger, only to replace with a thin, cool, yet solid item. I guessed it was the prostate stimulator, as it was clearly moulded, and as it entered me, it seemed to target the recently abandoned gland. My pleasure resumed, as it was moved around, offering every bit of the stimulation it promised.

I felt as if I was at the gates of heaven -- constantly stimulated, yet never quite able to reach the promised land. In some ways, however, this was irrelevant. The difference between this and the thrusting and pumping of our more typical encounters was so dramatic that I could only wonder why I had ever been reluctant to try.

After holding me in the throes of ecstasy for a few minutes, Claire withdrew her magic wand. I almost begged her to continue, before realising that it would have been selfish.

She slapped my buttock rather harshly, and announced, 'enough for now!'

I rolled over, still breathing heavily, my erection straining almost painfully as she mounted me. Lifting up my shaft, Claire guided it into her pussy, letting out soft moans of pleasure as she flexed her thighs, starting a steady rhythm.

I gazed as her breasts bounced up and down and tracked the circles formed by her nipples as she rode me. I had always known how lucky I was to have her, and that thought returned now as I gazed at my reinvented wife.

I also realised that while working on me, either she had become incredibly excited, or she had been stimulating herself, as she was very quick to reach her own orgasm, and I had barely helped at all.

I expected her to keep going until I finished, but instead, she collapsed onto my chest, holding me until the final spasms left her body. Then, she dismounted.

'I want you to finish on me,' she announced, 'just to see if it's true about the big powerful cumshots... and... something else.'

I knelt above her stomach and rubbed my cock, until suddenly my spine was wrenched from my body and my brain did a triple somersault with a back flip. Cum fired out of me, a shot of almost two and a half feet, I estimated, hitting Claire's face, her hair and the pillow beyond. Another spasm, almost as powerful, and another until my balls felt as if they would collapse on themselves.

It was my turn to gasp and groan and feel tremors wrack my body as my head adjusted to the real world once more.

'Wow,' I said, in a quavering voice, 'that was unbelievable.'

'Mmm,' mumbled Claire, clearing cum from her left eye, 'now you just have to lick it off.'

Irrationally, considering how much of my cum Claire had swallowed over the years, I almost protested, before realising that this, too, was part of my 'training'.

Obediently, I bent forward, starting with her face, working down her neck and on to her breasts, licking and swallowing every last drop. It was not something I would like to do every time, but my cum tasted just slightly salty, with its slimy texture. It reminded me a little of an oyster I had once tried -- and in truth, if offered either a plate of oysters or a glass of cum, I knew that I would much prefer the drink to the meal!

Before Claire bothered to clean up, we came together, holding each other tenderly.

'Well?' She asked.

I thought. 'It felt different, but good. If I'm honest, I enjoyed it. And that cumshot was... unbelievable.' I laughed, picturing Claire covered in my cum. 'I didn't even mind licking it up. Am I to assume that might be part of the expectation?'

Claire smiled, and put her head on one side, coquettishly. 'Well -- it's always possible someone might cum in your mouth -- especially if you're good at blow jobs -- but the idea is you'll lick it off one of the girls.'

I nodded. 'OK. I'm fine with it. Happier if it's mine rather than someone else's though.'

We chatted for a while longer, and agreed that over the course of the week, my 'training' would progress to strap-ons, which Claire would use on me, and some of the more 'realistic' dildos. Despite my initial fears, I knew that this would become a part of our sex life from now on, and that it had seen a dramatic shift in the balance of control in our relationship. I had never been controlling, and I welcomed this with open arms.

The week passed quickly, in a blur of experimentation and huge cumshots. After that first night, my reservations lifted, and in truth, I was rather looking forward to our evening. Apparently, Jeff and David felt the same, as the tone of the emails we exchanged moved from nervous jokes to a more mature understanding, and a general consensus that, while it might be a little tricky at first, we would find ourselves having a thoroughly good evening.

As I rang the doorbell of the comfortable three-bedroom detached house, I looked at Claire and smiled. She looked gorgeous in a low cut top which showed a significant amount of her ample cleavage and tight mini skirt, which barely covered the tops of her stockings. She squeezed my hand and smiled, reaching up to kiss me as Karen answered the door.

She took us into their living room, which had been cleared for the occasion, leaving just sofa and chairs, while the carpet was covered with a large blanket.

Karen, like Claire, had decided to dress as sexily as possible, in a simple halter neck top, which displayed her erect nipples prominently, and shorts, ripped to show the curve of her buttocks. Jeff had opted for my dress code -- jeans and t-shirt. I think we were all in agreement that men were not good at dressing for sex.

Just as Jeff handed us our drinks, the doorbell rang again, and Karen went to admit Emma and David. Emma, as ever, looked stunning. Her top hung low and loose, and had she sat in a bar, every guy in the place would have been after a glimpse of a nipple, either from the side, or down the front. Tight, silver leggings emphasised her toned legs and gorgeous ass. I began to consider if, perhaps, the guys should, at least, make some effort.

Once drinks were served, it was Jeff who took centre stage.

'Hi. I'm going to confess, tonight's my idea. As a student, I had what I always call my 'gay phase', except no-one really has a gay 'phase' do they? I suppose I'm actually bi-sexual.'

I had never heard this side of Jeff, but felt no real surprise. I have learned, over the years, not to judge, so hearing this simply added another facet to his persona. I tuned in to him again.

'I felt that, while we guys happily accepted -- and enjoyed -- watching the ladies together, we should take this chance to share the experience of our own sex, and perhaps learn more about ourselves.

'I just hope the other two are up for it.'

I had for a while suspected that David might be bi -- albeit somewhat latent, and I have to confess that, while I never saw myself in a relationship with a man, I was curious about the sexual aspect.

David and I both nodded and smiled.

'However,' Jeff continued, 'this isn't just gay night, it's bi night, so I thought we could just 'test the water', try it out a bit and then have some straight fun as well. All good?'

Everyone nodded enthusiastically. I had overcome my main fears, and most importantly, I was with friends who I loved and trusted.

At this point, Jeff handed over to Karen. Clearly, it was her duty to tell us the format of the evening.

'We're going to try to do this in easy stages. Us girls have already been through all this, so we're going to lead. It's going to be a... game of sorts.'

She smiled sweetly, as if she were telling children about a game of pass the parcel.

'You guys need to watch, and do what your partner does. Sometimes, it'll be obvious that you can't do the same thing. Like taking off a bra, for example. If you look, however, you'll notice that we're all wearing the same number of clothes, except for Claire, who will remedy that in a minute -- if you wish.'

I counted carefully. We were wearing shoes, socks, shirt, jeans, boxers -- five items. They were wearing shoes, skirt/leggings, top, bra and panties -- five items. But Claire was also wearing stockings, so she had six.

'OK,' continued Karen, 'you've probably worked out that it's because Claire's in stockings. Should she take them off now, or leave them on -- which is very sexy! One... two... three... votes for on?

My hand shot up. Claire had amazing legs, which looked awesome in the sheer, black fabric, and It was a sight I never tired of. David's hand also shot up, as did Jeff's. Emma and Karen also nodded their agreement.

'Unanimous,' smiled Karen, 'thank god. Your legs are amazing, Claire. If only I looked that good.'

Everyone started to protest, but Karen laughed and waved her hands, palms down, to quiet us.

'I know, I know -- I'm gorgeous. Thank you guys, for being so gallant, and Emma for being such a horny bitch.'

Emma playfully cuffed her arm and we all smiled.

Karen continued. 'After that, continue to copy your own wife as best you can. So, we rub a pussy, you stroke a cock, we lick, you suck. You get the idea.

Guys. We'd rather have you 'fully functioning' for later, so we'd rather you didn't cum, but... if it happens, it happens. But recover fast!'

She smiled. 'I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. We know we do.' She put an arm round Claire and the other round Emma.

I think at this point, as reality struck home, and the glances between Jeff, David and I took on an air of apprehension -- not that any of us were considering withdrawing, but I for one, was very aware that my semi-hardness at the start of other sessions had been replaced by a disappointing flaccidity, which I hoped would be countered as soon as some stimulation was applied. I was fairly confident it would be.

Karen left the room briefly to return with a tray of toys similar to those which Claire and I had at home, and announced, calmly:

'Let's get started.'

Emma approached Claire and steadily undid the buttons on her top, before peeling it off her shoulders. She ran her hands over Claire's torso, moving to her breasts, stroking them through her bra. Just seeing them provoked a slight twitch -- not much, but enough to convince that my nerves were not going to result in an embarrassing evening with 'Mr Floppy'.

As soon as Emma had moved, David approached me and calmly lifted my t-shirt over my head. Like Emma, he stroked my chest and stomach. Not having Claire's generous endowment, of course, he could hardly squeeze my chest, but he did linger there, and my nipples became slightly erect. I have always had sensitive nipples, and it was something which caused embarrassment in my youth in cold weather, or if I became turned on at parties or similar. Now, Claire loved them.

David seemed to find the small nubs on my chest fascinating, and openly looked at them, caressing with rapt attention.

Time to change, and I removed Jeff's shirt, as Claire lifted Karen's top to reveal a red bra, trimmed with black lace. Again, the caressing of the torso and chest, and this time I looked directly into Jeff's eyes, not so much as a romantic gesture, but to read his own thoughts. He smiled back at me, confident, a look which told me that all was good. He had quite thick chest hair, unlike my own rather sparse covering, and nothing like David's clearly shaven or waxed body.

Finally, Claire and I got to watch as David and Emma's tops were removed, exposing two firm, muscled physiques, one covered by a well-filled white bra. Both were tanned, in part, maybe thanks to the sun, but also, I suspected due to bottles or tanning salons.

The sequence was repeated, this time, trousers or skirts were removed, and the caressing became more intimate for the men. Claire stroked Karen's panties at the front, making no effort to slide her fingers below and touch the source of the dampness which was causing a slight darkening of Karen's red silk underwear.

For me, this meant feeling Jeff's semi-erect penis. I had seen it on our previous evenings together, but found the texture intriguing and familiar. I knew exactly how my cock felt when approaching full hardness, and could not resist squeezing to feel how similar it felt. Oddly, it was far from identical. Jeff's cock was shorter than mine, and a similar girth, but felt less hard than mine at this point -- more spongy somehow.

Claire had dropped to her knees, and was moving her face over Karen's mons veneris, kissing and using her warm breath to stimulate a greater response. Following her lead, I knelt, rubbing first my mouth, then my cheek over The now fully erect member, separated from me only by a thin layer of fabric. I breathed warmly and heard Jeff sigh. Somehow, it felt natural to move to the swollen head and allow my lips to linger there.

Then it was time to change, and as David touched and nuzzled me, I became fully erect. David seemed fascinated, holding and fondling my balls as he breathed on the swollen head of my tumescence.

As Claire and I watched our friends repeat these actions, we caught each other's eye, and smiled. As an experiment and an experience, we both felt this was becoming fun, and for her to see me in this role clearly fascinated her. She glanced at my erection and smiled, encouraging me to enjoy it.

We all sat next and removed shoes, and as the ladies removed their own bras, we removed our socks.

As we watched, our partners spread their legs, each lady wet and evidently excited. Through their panties, they touched themselves, pushing the fabric into their lubricated pussies, exploring to find the magic button which would raise them to new heights of pleasure.

Meanwhile, we men sat opposite, stroking ourselves through our underwear, ensuring that our erections were high and proud. I suspected that this had been precisely the intention, just in case any of us had an attack of nerves under the circumstances. Looking at my friends, however, they were as erect as I was, and there was no need for concern.

Claire now stood and approached Karen. Kneeling, Claire grabbed the waistband of the silky thong and drew it down and off, so that Karen's neat pussy, now deep pink, with lips swollen and shining with her juices was on show to us all. She first fingered it, parting the outer lips, seeking the enlarged clitoris and drawing moans of pleasure. She slipped two fingers inside, sliding them in and out as her thumb continued its work on the sensitive button above. Then she lowered her head, tongue lapping at the moisture, replacing her thumb on Karen's clit. All too soon, she stopped, leaving Karen to stroke herself.

As this happened, I knelt before Jeff and drew down his shorts, allowing his cock to spring free. I took it in my hand, and began to stroke. My strokes were shorter than I needed on myself, and the purple head, now glistening with pre-cum was larger. His balls were heavier too, as I weighed them in my hand. As with any new experience, I was keen to extend it, to consider my findings, and it was only when I heard his moan that I realised I had been jerking him off a little too enthusiastically, and if I didn't stop, he would be spilling his seed all over my hand, before we even got to the more significant part of the evening.

I stopped and held back for a few minutes to allow him to regain control. Then I steeled myself, opened my mouth, and with none of the licking around the shaft which was Claire's preferred method, I took the round, purple head in my mouth. It felt smooth, warm, and almost entirely filled me. I barely had space to move my tongue around, as I tried to recreate the technique which I had so often enjoyed. Slowly at first, I moved up and down, feeling the rigid flesh slide over the surfaces of my mouth, and the soft smooth head, with a small amount of leaking liquid pushing towards my throat. I moved my head in rhythm, and as soon as I heard the tell-tale moan from Jeff, I withdrew.

I retook my seat, and Jeff and I exchanged a smile, with no reticence, just accepting that what had passed between us had been pleasurable. I suspect I had taken him to the edge, and he was very relieved that I had known when to withdraw.

Now David moved between my legs and quickly pulled off my shorts. He seemed fascinated by my cock, exploring it first from base to tip, weighing my balls in his hand, apparently comparing my parts with his own. Then he began to stroke me along my full length. Although he was not as skilled as Claire, his experience was evident as he maintained a steady rhythm, each stroke catching the base of the engorged head. Had he continued, there was no question I would have cum all over his hand, but, like me before, he knew when to stop and replace his hand with his mouth.

While I had immediately taken Jeff into me, David chose to lick my shaft first, teasing the head and licking the small hole. Only then did he engulf me, taking me in as far as his mouth would allow before drawing back to tongue my glans gently, using the technique which I knew, from experience, Emma preferred. He soon tired of this, and began to slide his mouth up and down along my length, stimulating me pleasantly, but not really inciting me to cum. Unlike with Claire, there was no friction to bring me close, and the sensitive nerves at the end of my cock were largely missed.

After a while, he withdrew, maybe disappointed that I hadn't got closer to pumping semen in his mouth. Like Jeff and I before, we exchanged a smile, confident and trusting at our shared experience.

Claire and I sat close and watched as our friends completed this round of activity. I put an arm around her shoulders, as she gently stroked my cock, ensuring that my erection was not lost during our 'down-time'. She leaned up to me and whispered quietly:

'It's really hot watching this. Like you guys like watching us, we like watching you. Bet you never thought of that.'

I hadn't, really, and just glanced down at her, smiling, and nodded. I suppose it was no big surprise really.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Karen clapped her hands for our attention.

'Sorry,' she began, 'I think we need to change this a bit. I suggest we just play and experiment for a bit. Guys, work on each other -- touch your prostate, use the toys -- and make sure you experience being penetrated. Have fun. We're gonna play with each other a bit and get out the strap-ons. There's plenty of lube. Enjoy.'