An Evening with Friends 03: Bi-night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a relief. I think the 'follow-my-leader' game had got a bit stale, especially with one couple just watching all the time. Now was a chance for spontaneity.

'Right,' said Jeff, taking control of the men, 'let's take it in turns -- one receiving, two giving. How does that sound?' David and I nodded. 'Right, shall I go first?'

It seemed the ladies were adopting a similar approach, as I looked across to see Karen on her hands and knees, while Emma inserted a finger in her back passage. Claire was licking and kissing, homing in on Emma's finger. Karen's eyes were closed and her breathing rapid, as she pushed her ass up and out, opening herself up to their attentions.

Geoff, meanwhile, was also on all fours. While his chest had a covering of hair, I was relieved that his backside was not hairy. It seemed that he, like me, had decided a 'back, sac and crack' wax would be good for the occasion. I suspected that David had such treatments regularly, as his body was entirely devoid of hair.

I coated a finger in the flavoured lube, and slid it between Jeff's buttocks. He groaned instantly as I touched and circled his ring. I suspected he and Karen often indulged in 'ring play' and Jeff obviously loved it. I continued to stimulate him, as David moved his mouth closer, tongue flickering along my finger onto Jeff's anus, drawing louder moans of pleasure.

I pushed my finger in deeper, travelling up the passage, before bending down, at the point where I thought his prostate must be. I touched it almost instantly, a walnut sized protuberance, which I rubbed and pressed with little finesse, my movement being limited. Jeff began to moan openly, as if approaching orgasm. I knew he would cum, but without spilling any of his semen.

David withdrew and returned with a prostate stimulator. He nodded to me to withdraw, and, adding more lube, slid the curved toy inside.

Jeff was ecstatic, moaning and gasping -- when suddenly, his body went rigid. Like Karen, he pushed himself back and up, opening wide to accept the resin object which was inserted as cum-free orgasm overtook him. I found it incredible to watch a man have this kind of orgasm, and the potential of this form of sex suddenly became totally apparent.

David turned to me.

'Now fuck him,' he half shouted.

I took my position and placed my erection against the small hole, expecting resistance. It seemed, however, that a combination of lube and stimulation had made my entry much easier, and I encountered only gentle resistance as I entered him.

In many ways, this was probably my only disappointment. While fucking a wet, willing pussy was always different -- the lubrication, the angle, the ridges, the fleshiness -- it seemed that anal sex was always quite similar. Tight, yes, especially when Jeff tightened his ring and I thought my blood supply might be cut off, and without question, it would take little for me to shoot my load, but lacking the personality which I found in every pussy I had ever encountered -- not to mention the scent of pussy. Not that Jeff had any unpleasant scent, as he was very clean, but I have always loved the heavenly musk which varies from cunt to cunt. To me, that is sensory heaven.

I withdrew quickly enough to avoid spilling my load, and David took my place, smiling happily. I noted that the ladies were now taking it in turns to fuck Karen's ass with a strap-on as she moaned and writhed, loving every second -- just like her husband.

David did not spend long, clearly sharing my fear of missing out on part of the evening while he recovered his hard-on.

'Who's next?' Asked David, flushed and clearly ready for more.

I decided to bite the bullet, and rolled on to all fours, ready.

I felt the lube and finger first, touching my anus, circling, making me feel warm and starting neurons firing in my head. The warmth became a burn, and I guessed it was Jeff, as he toyed with my ring competently, clearly having done this before.

At the same time, the tongue which had been flickering across my buttocks came closer, meeting the finger and upping the sensations once more. I became aware of my breathing accelerating, my cock becoming, if anything, even harder and a lightness in my head.

Suddenly, the warm face against my ass and the flicking tongue disappeared. A few seconds later, to my disappointment, so did the finger, only for me to feel the prostate stimulator inserted. Rapidly, it slid into me, in seconds finding my P-spot. As it massaged, I sighed and groaned, and suddenly, my head exploded.

'Ooohhh... goooooodddd.' I moaned, achieving orgasm. It was an amazing feeling. This, I guessed, was so much closer to a female orgasm, and I felt my anus clench and my groin tighten. It was a transcendent feeling, and while I had experienced it earlier in the week with Claire, I knew that I wanted this as part of my sex life from now on.

Suddenly, the toy was withdrawn, and I felt myself entered and the regular thrusting of an erect cock. Again, it was maybe the inability to distinguish between cocks which disappointed me. I suspect this passage was less sensitive, but I had no idea who was inside me, and was a little frustrated. Very soon, this invader was removed and replaced with another             .

While I had enjoyed having my anus touched and my prostate stimulated, I was not too bothered with the actual penis. I had thought this was only because, in the run up to this night, Claire and I had only used penis substitutes, but it seemed the same was true of the flesh and blood version.

My turn over, I rolled over to look at our spouses. It seemed they were a little behind us -- probably because they had no fear of actually releasing their seed as we did. Claire was their recipient of course, and as I watched, it was Karen whose finger was inserted, while Emma licked hungrily. It was clear that Claire was in seventh heaven. I knew how much she loved this sort of play, and was unsurprised as she achieved her orgasm, her own hand stroking herself undoubtedly a contributory factor.

Finally, David presented his muscular ass to us. What was instantly clear was that he was no novice. As soon as Jeff began to probe with his finger, David was on a different plane, and as I lowered my tongue to the soft, delicate skin, he began to moan. It never failed to surprise me how soft the skin was. At first, with Claire, I had assumed it was just her. Having licked the precious folds at the front and experienced the soft, fleshy topology and musky scent, I had expected her other entrance to be coarse. I was amazed to find that I was wrong. It was smooth, folding inwards and delicate, as I would expect a sensitive area to be. It was also scent-free, and hardly the unpleasant experience I had expected.

For some reason, I had expected David's to be different, whether because he was, after all, male. Maybe because his hair would have been more coarse prior to removal. I was wrong. It was equally smooth, free of taste other than a small amount of sweat making it salty. It was also more difficult to hold in place, as unlike Claire, he insisted on moving, not deliberately, but because he took such pleasure from it.

Claire had also loved it, of course, but rather than the twitching, forceful movements which I now found so difficult to control, she had gently pushed into me and moaned, drawing me in, rather than buffeting me.

I grabbed the first toy and slid it, coated in lube into David's dark hole -- which showed clear evidence that his body tan was not solely from the sun -- it is hard to imagine how he could have been tanned so deep inside while lying on the beach, unless he had held his buttocks wide apart at all times.

As soon as the 'witch's finger', as I had come to call it, touched his prostate, his climax was evident, and I proceeded with the stimulation as David moaned loudly from a pleasure which he had clearly enjoyed many times before.

I had expected to feel some reticence at actually entering him, but instead felt none. I slipped in smoothly, experiencing the same sensations as I had with Jeff, and withdrew after a few thrusts, to allow Jeff to follow me me.

The three of us lay back now, our mutual play completed, to watch our ladies. Emma was on all fours, her fine muscular posterior pointed upwards, being entered by Karen wearing a strap on easily as large as any of the penises in the room. She was reaching between her legs, stroking herself and seemingly on a plane beyond human understanding. Her eyes were partially open but glazed as she focused on a point thousands of miles beyond us.

As Karen withdrew, so Emma's eyes came back to us. She looked at the reclining group of men, all with rock-hard erections, gently stroking themselves, and smiled dreamily. This hiatus was very brief, as Claire took her place behind her and slipped in gently.

As Claire did this, so Karen wriggled beneath her, positioning herself so that she could lick the petal-like folds of Emma's outer lips, and the once small button, now swollen and distended, which would lift her to ecstasy yet again.

As Claire thrust, more vigorously than I would have dared, for fear of causing damage, and Karen licked greedily, drinking the juices which dripped onto her face, Emma's voice rose, reaching a crescendo which was half shout, half scream. She sounded demented with passion, utterly beyond control.

Finally, Emma slumped as her sensitive parts were abandoned by the other two women, gasping with exertion and pleasure. Looking from one to the other, the shining in their eyes had the spark of insanity -- their pupils were too large, the movements too rapid and the focus slightly imperfect. Equally clear was that each pussy was not just wet, but soaked, juices running down their thighs, inviting fucking.

With no real sense of who we were approaching, each man approached one of the women, and rather than the slow foreplay which had previously been a feature of our evenings, we simply fucked.

I found myself with Karen, while David mounted Claire and Jeff took Emma from behind, still on her knees. We all adopted different positions. Karen rolled me on to my back before lowering herself onto my hugely engorged shaft, taking me deep inside. David pushed Claire back, forcing her legs wide, and with no consideration for any finesse, slammed his cock to the hilt into her yawning cunt. Jeff had reached Emma before she had time to move and grasped her hips, entering deep as she moaned.

We fucked the women hard and deep, bringing each to yet another orgasm. The good thing was, that being so wet, the lubrication made the physical impact limited, so still, none of the men was spent.

We swapped again, this time bringing me to Emma, who, for the first time in a while, turned round and greedily consumed my cock with her mouth. I looked down at the dyed blonde hair, waving as if in a strong breeze as she worked up and down my shaft, giving me sight of the long, pink tube, with a single vein down the middle, rock hard, and below, drawn up tight, the wrinkled sac containing my overloaded balls, ready to explode as soon as I let go, and possibly drown her in the flood of high pressure cum which would follow. Then, equally suddenly, half of this would disappear, replaced by her face, eyes topped with blue, glittering eye shadow now closed as her lips, once red with lipstick which had now been worn or washed away, pouted up my foreshortened length.

Suddenly, she stopped, but did not unclamp her mouth from me. Instead, with her hand, she pulled my cock downwards and I felt her throat open as she proceeded to what had been the limit of her consumption, and pushed beyond, taking in the entire eight inches, from tip to root with an enviable deep throat.

If this, with the tight ridges deep inside was not sufficient, her hands made their across my buttocks, fingers sliding between until one touched my anus. Electrical sparks flew across my brain, and my head flung back, eyes closed, allowing the ecstasy to take me. I know I groaned loudly, because I heard myself, recognising the sound before the source.

Yet still, my semen remained contained, my balls not yet ready to part with their sacred load.

And suddenly, almost sadly, Emma withdrew.

'Guys.' It was Karen's voice, high pitched from her excitement, and punctuated by gasping breaths. 'Guys. One last thing. You gotta cum... on anyone but your wife. Shoot the fucking lot from head to tits to pussy.'

She paused, breath now regained and looking utterly wanton. The ultimate slut, as she grinned widely across a face flushed with passion and exertion she delivered the coup de grace.

'And then, lick up every last drop.'

I think we were prepared for this, as there were no exclamations of surprise, just smiles from the three of us.

Emma chipped in, her voice hoarse, maybe as a result of her throat being so recently stretched by my cock, which now looked, and felt bigger and more solid than it ever had before.

'Let's make it a competition - first to cum and longest shot.'

We decided to swap again, which left me kneeling between Karen's widely spread thighs, my hand wrapped around my member, while David took his place, getting a perfect view of my wife's sopping cunt.

I looked down as Karen's hand took its place, parting, the wrinkled folds of her puffy, deep pink lips, exposing the even deeper shades beneath and the enlarged clitoris at the top. As she spread, the flesh became an inverted, beautiful flower in cross section, surrounded by large, thick petals and at the point of their maximum opening, was a dark hole, leading deep inside her body.

My fanciful view was obscured by her delicate hand and long, slim fingers, which rapidly went to work on her clit.

Aware that Jeff, to my right, was already breathing deeply and arrhythmically, on the verge of covering Emma in cum, I took my cock in hand, gripped firmly and rubbed.

I did not win the speed race, mainly because I started late, but as the earlier stimulus to all parts of my back passage had built up such huge tension, rather like winding an elastic band to its absolute fullest extent in a child's toy, the explosion, when it came, was awesome. From between Karen's thighs, the first shot landed on her hair and beyond, the main part landing in firm white globules on her face.

Subsequently, I hit her right breast, obscuring her nipple, before the steadily diminishing launches fell on her stomach. Finally, when cum was just dribbling from the hole in my cock, I allowed it to fall on to the wide spread vagina beneath me, which Karen helpfully held wide open.

Still dripping, I moved to Karen's head and began to lick. I worked first across her face, feeling her giggle as I licked her eye, her cheek, her mouth. Tapping my cheek, she presented two fingers, covered in creamy, thick liquid. I took them in my mouth, holding her eye, as I sucked in the salty liquid with the consistency of mayonnaise or thick gravy.

I worked down to her breasts, not missing a drop on the way and took her nipple deep in my mouth, making her gasp and lift her hips as my tongue flickered, bouncing the bubble-gum firm point around my mouth, drawing it in in my efforts to erect it even further.

I fancied I felt a sigh of disappointment as I moved lower, across her stomach, making her wriggle and giggle this time as I tickled her, at first unintentionally, then deliberately, earning myself a clip on the shoulder, as she warned me:

'Keep that up and I'll pee myself.'

I went lower, finally reaching the open flower which I had looked down on previously.

As I lowered my head to push my tongue between the folds of the open flower I had previously observed, I felt a small hand, then lips grasp onto my still semi-hard penis, sucking hard, drawing blood into it and amazing me as I became erect once more.

I lowered my head and licked, the sweet, heady scent and smooth slide across the lubricated surfaces was intoxicating, and I was determined that Karen should have one more orgasm.

I pushed both hands beneath her buttocks, one sliding right under the raised leg, allowing me to push two fingers into the dark hole, barely an inch below my flickering tongue. My other hand grasped the slim cheek, pulling it across and using the floor to rest it on and allow me free access as my finger slid to the tight ring and began to work around it.

This three point attack proved too much for Karen, especially added to her heightened sensitivity, and her climax was reached rapidly with sighs, then moans and a final cry before she tensed throughout, finally flopping, spent to the floor as I withdrew.

I must confess to some embarrassment as I knelt up to a round of applause from the other members of the group, who had apparently finished some time before and were sat watching us. It seemed they had thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Emma looked down. 'Not just an amazing display of pussy licking, but a hard-on too, thanks to Karen -- our own little penis pump.'

Everyone laughed, even Karen, and there was a notable look of pride on Jeff's face as he smiled, almost paternally at his wife.

It was time to rest -- even with my proud erection. We returned to our life-partners, Claire folding in to my arms as she arrived, warm and familiar. It made me realise how despite everything, my emotional connection to my wife surpassed sexual gratification by many, many miles. As she gazed into my eyes, I knew that the same was true for her as well.

After a few minutes of relaxation, Karen and Jeff brought us drinks -- a strong, herbal smoothie -- which, according to Jeff was a wonderful restorative, which would fill us with the energy, not only to perform once more that evening, but to be able to walk in the morning.

We talked for a while, sharing our feelings of an evening which had been bizarre and challenging for us -- although, as we quickly accepted, typical for so many.

Consensus seemed to be that this had been a good experience. Jeff and David were quick to acknowledge, that while they had experimented with anal at a low level during sex with their partners, they also told Karen and Emma that they wanted more.

I was the only one who, until the last week had eschewed anal play, but I knew that it would become part of our private sexual practice. Claire, like Emma and Karen was delighted. As she put it:

'Penetration's good, but it's nice to know it doesn't have to be just me.'

The ladies also agreed vehemently that seeing us together had 'scratched an itch'. Just as we (the men) had been keen to see our wives fucking, so they had wanted to see us. The difference, it seemed, was that, for them, this was enough, while we would happily have watched them time and time again, as we had on the videos from our previous nights.

As we talked, our wives were busy. Their hands had been working to encourage erections for the final part of our evening. Looking at the other men, it seemed their ministrations, and the restorative smoothie had worked their magic.

Our evening concluded in the manner which was becoming traditional. Each man with his own wife, making love passionately, reaffirming the emotional bonds. No kinkiness, no extremes, just sliding gently in, thrusting into the familiar, warm body, entwined as one.

Claire and I whispered promises of everlasting love, changing positions, but avoiding anything which spoke of dominance or control.

As in our own bed, we climaxed simultaneously, holding one another until my hardness subsided, and I dropped out with a gentle sucking sound on to her thigh.

Only then did we turn back to our friends.

The main subject was the theme for our next night -- especially as it was to be held at mine and Claire's house, and it was for us to consider.

Suddenly, Claire piped up.