An Evening with Friends 04: CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This scent and the architecture of the vulva had become very familiar over the last few weeks. I knew this was Karen. Had there been any doubt, the tongue which began to lick up and down my shaft had the hallmark of Karen's technique, which I had now enjoyed on several occasions.

As Karen licked, so she was joined by another eager, hungry tongue -- presumably Jane -- and both cleaned me, like mother cats with a kitten, concluding with a slow, sensuous lick around my cock head, which I knew must be massively swollen and deeply coloured.

As the mouths left me, and Karen dismounted, I realised that snack-time must be almost over, and for the first time in several minutes, my body was abandoned.

'I think,' intoned Karen's voice, 'that these men need a shower before anything else.'

'Indeed,' murmured Absco's instantly recognisable voice, 'and we need to wash them. Please turn over.'

We complied, able to make eye contact for the first time in a while. If my look matched those of David and Jeff, we were all decidedly apprehensive, exchanging nervous grins in our massively vulnerable positions.

Once on our stomachs, our hands were pulled roughly behind our backs and we were handcuffed before being helped (non-too gently) to our feet.

Our house is quite large, and equipped with three showers. Each of us had our penis grabbed, and was led to a shower, accompanied the women which had divided into groups. Emma had taken hold of my cock, and accompanied by Natalie and Marie half-led, half-dragged me to the shower next to my photographic studio.

I was shown inside and the water turned on. Instantly, the freezing jets brought me out in goose bumps, and under other circumstances might have instantly shrivelled my hugely erect cock, but not tonight. The water gradually warmed, and as it did, my three companions moved in to wash me down.

I was, of course, in no position to resist, with my hands pinned behind me, and I was soaped and rubbed from head to toe. I always try to keep clean, and pride myself in keeping my penis ready for action at all times, without risk of upsetting Claire due to poor cock-hygiene. However, these ladies took my ablutions to a whole new level.

Having finished with my front, I was turned around and the washing was repeated. As my buttocks were soaped and rubbed at length, I overheard Emma comment:

'Shall I show you what he enjoys?'

Suddenly, a slimy, soapy finger slipped between my buttocks, sliding deep to the dark ring within, and circling. I gasped deeply, loving the sensation which I had so recently discovered. I felt abandoned as Emma's long, elegant finger was removed, but only until it was replaced with another -- Natalie's. It was clear that she was less confident with ass play than Emma, as she pushed her finger in and out quickly before withdrawing.

Marie, though, approached the task with gusto. She knelt behind me and prised my cheeks apart, inserting her finger deep, making we gasp and moan with pleasure as she found my prostate.

As she removed her finger, I was suddenly hit with a blast of water deep into my asshole, as the shower head was pointed directly inside me.

As the shower was turned off, there were giggles all round. It was Natalie who spoke on behalf of the group.

'There. Now you're clean inside and out. Shall we get you dry -- or how about a lesson in ass play for Marie?'

Again, I was unsure about this, but was quite relieved when Marie shook her head, making it clear that it was not really her 'thing'.

Next was drying, as my three bathroom buddies grabbed towels, rubbing my body slowly, sensuously, focusing on my engorged cock, the coarse material scratching gently, bringing me to the brink of orgasm before pulling back.

'Not just yet, big boy,' teased Emma, 'we got plans.'

I could not help but notice that my playmates' lingerie had got wet as they showered me, and stuck to their skin, revealing every detail of breasts, ass and pussy. Noticing my look, Natalie chipped in.

'I'm very... wet... and some bits need drying. Would you mind?'

A towel was pushed into my hand, and Natalie spread her arms wide and placed her feet apart. I rubbed along her arms, shoulders and stomach, before focusing on her ample breasts. Through her bra and the towel, I could still feel her erect nipples, and focused on them, watching her close her eyes, hearing her breath accelerate, punctuated with small sighs.

I knelt and concentrated on her long, light skinned legs, drying gently, working up to her thighs, rubbing from outside towards the central target. Before moving directly between her legs, I reached around her, pushing my face against her silk panties, so I could dry her buttocks. I pushed firmly, not just drying, but pulling them apart, rubbing them against one another, while enjoying the scent from the juices soaking her panties.

Moving to the front, I rubbed the rough towel on smooth silk, my finger finding the puffy lips and pushing both panties and towel between them. As her nipples had been big, so was her clit, and I decided it was in great need of drying.

With a single finger on the towel, I pushed in and rubbed her, loving the fact that her already laboured breathing increased in speed and volume, building to climax rapidly and finally exploding in a cry of ecstasy as her body bucked against me, soaking the towel in my hand.

She staggered back, finding a chair and sat, before looking at me with a wicked glint in her eyes.

'That was incredible. Your turn soon,' she promised, smiling in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Next was Marie, dark skin and hair a total contrast to her natural-blonde friend, and finally Emma -- a familiar body, and one where I knew the rhythm and pressure which would bring her rapidly to release.

Having 'done my duty' for the three women, the focus was back to me.

Emma seemed confused initially -- no doubt because her orgasm had temporarily addled her brain -- but quickly re-organised herself to move on to the next part of the evening.

'Right,' she stated, uncertainly, 'right... ok. Marie -- grab him and bring him along for the next stage.'

Smiling broadly, and gazing at me as if I was some kind of god, Marie stepped forward and took my erect member in her hand, leading me slowly in the direction of my next task. It was close at hand, behind just one door, as I was led into my photographic studio.

The others were already there, and Claire immediately asked:

'Where the hell have you been? We've been waiting to get started.'

'Well, ' replied Emma, 'let's just say your husband does wonderful things with a towel and three wet pussies -- if you know what I mean.'

Claire gazed at me, and for once, I was unable to define her meaning. She did not convey anger, nor jealousy -- but I sensed an underlying ambivalence, which I knew would come out later. For now, it just needed setting aside as I looked at what had been set up.

In the studio were seven cameras -- all mine. It is a bad habit, but as a photographer, I always have three cameras ready for a shoot -- usually with different lenses to save time, but mostly in case of any faults or problems. As I have upgraded over the years, I have also failed to dispose of the old equipment, so I now own, I think about twelve cameras, all more than adequate for the purposes of this evening.

Looking around my workspace, I also saw other items scattered around, which caused my pupils to contract, as I realised the implications. There was one area with a pile of various different items of clothing -- uniforms, lingerie, rubber, leather -- and another area with sex toys. Clearly these ladies had pooled their resources and come up with a collection to rival any sex shop.

'Gentlemen,' began Karen, 'thank you for agreeing to model for us. We're going to swap our little groups, and take whatever photos we would like. Then we're going to leave the cameras for our resident photographer to download, edit and share. For the pics, we can use any of the er... 'props', but also ourselves, as we wish. The ultimate porn shoot for ladies.'

I swallowed, realising the implications. I had occasionally had a young, hopeful model arrive and announce she was 'up for anything.' I quickly told her that was not a good thing to say, as some might take advantage in ways which would go way outside their comfort zone. Yet here I was, with no choice. Well -- I could have objected, I suppose, and risked ruining the evening, but I really did not want to. So -- here I was -- 'up for anything'.

It dawned on me, however, that I was not 'up for anything'. Our wives had carefully organised this so that David, Jeff and I were separated. We had had our 'gay' experience previously, and it was clear that there was no intention to repeat that -- not just yet anyway.

This time, my group was Karen and Absco, and I looked with admiration and apprehension as they stood, sizing me up like a Christmas turkey -- or a prize bull at the county show.

I sized them up as well. Karen's almost androgynous body -- height barely five feet, tiny tits, making her bra almost superfluous, narrow, boyish hips -- and so different from the diffident, almost prudish girl I had known some two months ago. Now, her sexual nature had been unleashed, and I knew she could be as adventurous as any of our guests.

Next to her, Absco. Similar small breasts and narrow hips, but there the similarity stopped. She dwarfed Karen, standing almost six feet tall. Her skin the deepest shades of brown next to the porcelain white of Karen's. Even their poise was different. Karen flat-footed, body held loose, but straight, while Absco pushed her hips to one side, one hand rested on the top of her jutting pelvis, forming an 'S' with hips and upper body, like a catwalk model striking a pose at the end of the runway.

'A few nice simple poses first, I think,' suggested Karen, 'then let's dress him up a bit.'

I went through the familiar motions, standing, lying down, seated, bending over the chair to show my ass, stroking my cock. All fairly gentle.

'How about some restraint?' said Absco, strolling away, hips switching from side to side in her runway walk, as she collected leather handcuffs, ankle chains and ball gag.

I was dressed up in the bondage gear, and now they took it in turns to join me, Karen stroking, then sucking my cock, while Absco bent me over the chair, ready to spank me.

Her first blow brought tears to my eyes, and as I later saw from the photos, made my eyes spring wide in shock. The second blow, on my stinging cheeks made me desperate to ask her to stop. The third made me beg -- as best I could through the gag, and I heard my tormentors giggle. Both took it in turns to photograph my glowing buttocks, which could have stopped traffic.

Looking across, I realised that I was not the only being humiliated. I could only see Jeff, now clad in lingerie -- the absurdity of a corset above an erect cock not lost on me.

I was made to stand, and now Karen joined me. She sucked my cock hard. Had it not been for the fact that the bondage gear did nothing for me, I might have shot my load there and then. Absco took her place.

She opened her mouth and allowed her generous lips to slide slowly and smoothly across the smooth, sensitive skin of my cock head. She took me in deep, to the back of her throat, consuming almost my entire length. She took it slowly, maybe aware of my excitement, and wanting to avoid finishing me off too early.

Her hand slipped to my still-tingling buttock, sliding between the cheeks, her long, slim fingers reaching my tight ring and wriggling, increasing my excitement, but bringing me no closer to shooting my load into her willing mouth.

As Karen snapped pictures from every angle, Absco's warm mouth remained still, cock deep inside, resting rigidly on her tongue, finger beginning to penetrate deeper. She reached my prostate and pressed, stars exploding in my head, as the firework show began. As previously, I experienced orgasm in every way, except the explosion of semen and ever diminishing pulsing of my erection.

'Good cum face,' Karen asserted, encouragingly, 'let's release him now and have some fun.'

It took maybe two minutes to set the camera on a tripod and prime it to take an image every ten seconds. I realised that this was the signal for them to get active with me, and prepared myself to hold back as long as possible.

Karen, it seemed, was taking the lead, or maybe setting an example. She approached me and fed a nipple into my mouth. I sucked willingly and vigorously, revelling in the taste of sweat as I flicked my tongue over the sensitive button.

She lay me back on the ground and knelt over my head, presenting her neat, tight pussy. I licked hungrily, Karen's scent and taste being light and intoxicating. I heard Karen gasp -- it had taken very little to bring her to this point -- and as I opened my eyes to look up, past her flat stomach, I saw two dark hands on her breasts.

As I noticed this, a hand grabbed my cock, having abandoned Karen's nipple, and I realised that Absco had straddled me, squatting on her haunches, and the hand was guiding me into her pussy. I was desperate to see her -- enjoy gazing on her lips, inhaling her aroma, tasting her exotic juices, but right now, I had to tolerate only feeling the wet, smooth ridges inside her body, vagina expanded and slick but still tight and luxurious as she moved slowly, with massive control, up until I knew I must fall out, but at the last moment sliding down with control which demonstrated both athleticism and strength.

My focus was lost however, as Karen climaxed, gasping and crying aloud, as her juices on my face increased and her legs squeezed in on my head, starving me of breath momentarily.

For long minutes, until her pleasure subsided, Karen remained where she was, occasionally squeezing hard, crushing my ears and depriving me of all senses except the feel of my hot, buried cock.

Then she moved, and I got my first view of Absco, utterly naked. Of course, only her nipples and pussy had been covered before, but it was still a vision to savour. Her nipples protruded massively -- I guessed almost two centimetres. I had seen pics of this on a couple of porn sites, but to see them for real was incredible -- they resembled black tubes of penne pasta, and I knew I needed them in my mouth.

As if reading my mind, Absco bent forward, and brought her small breast and distended nipple close enough to suck. I opened my mouth, and engulfed the whole phenomenon, sucking hard, wondering if it could possibly get any longer.

What was instantly evident was that Absco was being incredibly stimulated, as she moaned with pleasure, and used her fingers to pinch and stimulate her other breast. Her areola were perfectly circular, very dark and maybe a full inch across -- surprising on such small mounds -- and maybe the same in diameter as her the length of her nipples.

Her breathing rate increased, deeper, faster, and I guessed that Karen might be increasing her excitement either with her fingers, or with a toy.

Suddenly, she pulled back and moved her body to place her hairless cunt directly over my face. Looking down her body, she met my eyes, as her hand reached between her legs. I was unsure whether or not I was meant to break eye contact, but as her fingers pulled apart the fleshy lips, revealing the contrast of the deep pink within, I could not resist staring.

Framed by the dark lips were deep pink folds, and swollen, blatantly begging attention was her clitoris, shining and wet above the dark hole below which my cock had so recently vacated.

Absco cradled my head, lifting me up to bring me in direct contact with her pussy, insisting that I lick her clit, which I did eagerly and urgently. I knew her orgasm was close, and as I licked, so she climaxed, loud and long, like the howl of a wolf. I knew all eyes must be on us, but I didn't care. I was determined to keep licking until she pulled away.

At this point, I also felt the light, gentle weight of Karen as she impaled herself on my cock, bouncing gleefully, but so wet and lubricated that I could barely feel her as she rode me.

As Absco left, and I had my ears uncovered for the first time in a while, there was a cry of 'All change'.

Once more, I was with Emma, Natalie and Marie, and Emma announced loudly the purpose of the change.

'Ladies -- we want to fuck every man and cum in every group'.

I was ordered up from my position on the ground, cock dripping with pussy juice and face covered likewise. I was presented with three women on all fours. My job -- fuck each one till she came, and not cum myself. The upside was they had all cum at least once before and were sensitive and receptive. The downside, it might be impossible to hold back.

I started with Natalie, and buried myself deep in her, loving her blonde hair and pale, milky skin -- so different seeing her pink on white pussy against Absco's deep brown flesh.

Natalie reached up and stroked her clit to help, before Emma directed me: 'Fuck her ass'.

Looking down at the dark hole, it was clear she had spread around liberally, so I aimed carefully and slid smoothly inside.

She loved it, and within a few strokes, she was bucking and heaving with her orgasm, and I was ready to move on to Emma. She wanted anal immediately, and as I obliged, Natalie moved beneath her to introduce a wand onto her clit. It was hardly fair, as the vibrations reached my balls first, then my cock, bringing me to within a hair's breadth of finishing -- yet still I held on. Boring thoughts may seem impossible when surrounded by seven naked women who had been working my cock for what felt like hours, but the L.B.W. law in cricket was written to be an anti-aphrodisiac, and I allowed it to fill my mind.

Emma's orgasm was familiar to me by now -- comparatively quiet, and accompanied by a rigid body, which would collapse as if deflated once the moment of ecstasy passed -- and as this happened, I moved to Marie.

I remembered Marie had been reluctant about anything anal, so sank deep in her pussy -- again, so different in appearance and feel to the others, her almost Latin skin, dark and glowing made my cock seem pale, especially just above her deeper coloured ass, the hole very much on show.

I fucked her hard as her hand stroked rapidly and tapped vigorously to help. Looking aside, I noticed Emma and Natalie. Far from being spent and watching the show, as I had expected, they were also fucking -- each with a strap on, taking turns and leading each other to orgasm after orgasm. Looking around, I saw that the other groups were also fucking, and while Karen was beneath Absco, licking her clit as David fucked her, Jane had grabbed a vibrator, and was masturbating as Claire rode David.

In that moment, I caught Claire's eye and tried to smile, but either because of the efforts we were both making, or because of some undefined factor, neither of us raised a grin.

Marie achieved her orgasm, and although Emma tried hard to get her to try anal, she refused -- and there was no way I was about to go ahead without her consent anyway.

My final duty was to fuck Jane, who gleefully rode me to her own orgasm as Claire helped, stroking her clit and playing with her fleshy, generous breasts with their small diffuse nipples. As she climaxed, fast and loud, squeezing my cock, I glanced at Claire once more, but she would not meet my eye -- concentrating only on making Jane as quickly as possible.

I withdrew, looking around to see that David was the only man still busy, fucking Marie hard as she achieved the final orgasm for the ladies.

Once she finished, Karen addressed us again -- I noted that Claire had gone quiet now -- organising the final act of the evening.