An Evening with Friends 04: CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK,' she declared, 'time for you guys to finish yourselves for us. We've decided the three of you should finish on one lucky girl. We drew lots earlier, and Absco was our winner. The rest of us are going to take pics and get in nice and close. So -- Abs -- you lie down -- guys -- one on her face, one tits, one pussy -- then stand back, cos we're going to lick it off, and you guys get to take the pics.'

As directed, Absco lay on the floor. I managed to take my position near her face, with David on the opposite side, cock pointing at her tits, while Jeff was tasked with her pussy, which she exposed by spreading her legs wide, allowing Jeff to kneel between them. She raised her arms above her head and gazed at my swollen cock, ready to receive what it had to offer.

Once the other ladies had their cameras and were ready, we began wanking, stroking our members, slowly at first, then speeding up as the cameras clicked, moving closer, then withdrawing to capture every drop of cum as it exploded from the three loaded weapons.

It struck me that Absco would look awesome with cum streaked across her dark brown, almost ebony skin -- the creamy white showing clearly, unlike on pale, white skin. As well as a sexual high, the aesthetics of the moment appealed massively.

David was first, his cum spurting forth in long strings, which would have sailed clean over Absco's thin body, had he not directed the stream downwards to cover her.

The contrast of colours, and the sheer beauty of the moment made me cum next, with a loud grunt as I pointed my cock at her face, covering her eyes, nose, dripping down her cheeks into her ears, like a mask of white slime, until I stopped pumping. I was about to squeeze out the remaining drops, when through a semen veil, her mouth opened, inviting me in. All too willingly I allowed her to suck me dry, as I heard Jeff reach his own orgasm.

Looking to my right, I saw him make no effort to direct his first ejaculations, allowing them to almost reach David's contribution. Then he pointed down, direct on to her yawning vagina, coating it and her thighs and belly, before squeezing himself dry.

The three owners of three battered penises turned and collected cameras -- I opted for one with a prime lens: not so great for getting in close, but amazing focus and superb to crop - and the six ladies took their places.

At Absco's head, Karen and Marie took turns to lick cum and kiss Absco deeply, sharing my semen between them, while Claire worked on her chest, one licking cum while the other sucked those unbelievable nipples. Meanwhile, Emma and Natalie knelt between her thighs, licking cum and pussy simultaneously, and as one moved to the stomach or inner thigh, so the other worked on her clit, moving down to the hole below, and further -- as close as possible to her anus, lapping the crack between her buttocks, and back up to her pink, engorged clit and mahogany lips.

Absco orgasmed loudly, hips tensing, utterly abandoned to her celestial joy, until suddenly, without warning, a transparent liquid gushed from her, hitting both Natalie and Emma directly in the face. Their utter shock was hilarious to watch, as the rest of first smiled, then laughed openly at our soaking guests.

As Absco regained her breath, she propped herself up on her elbows and smiled.

'Sorry,' she half said, half gasped, 'I should have warned you I squirt sometimes.'

Even Emma and Natalie were forced to laugh.

After five minutes recovery, we all agreed it was time for showers, and split up into groups to wash each other down.

General consensus was that we should return to the living room after this, where we sat, still naked and enjoyed wine, or beer -- it would have looked like any other social get together, in fact, had we not all been naked and still flushed from our activities.

After fifteen minutes or so, it became clear that our four new found friends were feeling less comfortable, as the closeness of our 'core group' began to come through. In fact, we were moving towards our usual end of evening coupling with our wives.

It was Jane who stood first.

'That was an incredible evening. I've loved every second, but I think you guys want some time, so I'm gonna dress and go. My bra and knickers are upstairs. Can I get 'em tomorrow? I'm only going home so these babies won't injure anyone if I let 'em loose.' Her reference to her large breasts made us smile -- they certainly needed the control of a bra, but just this once, she could cope.

Natalie, Marie and Absco all stood, and similarly decided to leave their underwear for later collection. I was delighted. I was desperate to see if Absco would model for me, and would make the same proposal to the others -- maybe with a bit less of the hard sell.

They dressed and took their leave, so that just the six of us remained.

As previously, we consummated the night by making love with our partners, kissing, sensuous love, full of passion and reassurance. As ever, the finest moment of the night.

Afterwards, we dressed, chatting casually, relaxed, friends as close as any friends can get. As Emma was about to leave, she turned.

'Our house next,' she smiled, seductively, 'ladies turn to get it on for you guys. NFCM. Better start calling your friends.'

Everyone smiled and we kissed and hugged before they left.

It was not until half an hour later, lying in bed, that Claire and I began to talk again.

'How did you feel about tonight?' She ventured, and I knew she was probing me -- but for what?

'I'm not sure,' I replied, 'it was fun -- but we seem to be spreading things around a bit more.'

Claire nodded, and propped herself up on her elbow.

'Yes,' she began, 'Thank god you think that too. I wanted it to be just us. Maybe another couple or one extra, but it was too much. And next time...'

I put a hand on her arm and finished her thought.

'Next time it'll be different. Strange guys can treat you like objects, like sluts. You'll feel used.'

She looked me right in the eye.

'I don't want to do it. I want the six of us. Fun, fucking, playing. That's amazing. But I'm not an object. I don't want to do it.'

I was relieved. I really didn't want a group of men seeing my wife as a fuck artefact.

'I'll call Jeff tomorrow,' I promised, 'see how he and Karen feel, then talk to David.'

Claire cuddled in to me.

'Thank you.' She breathed.

We fell asleep, holding each other, both delighted that we had found a common limit. Tonight had been great, and fun, but I was with Claire -- too many people, too close to full blown swinging with indiscriminate sex with whoever, whenever. It was not us. Close friends, trust and genuine caring was what we wanted.

The following day, I called Jeff. Apparently, he and Karen had had a similar conversation, and we both decided that we should pop round to see David.

David was philosophical, but explained that our exploits had created something of a monster. Emma wanted more. She wanted to go to swinger clubs ('We're off to the Attic on Saturday and Mamba next week', he said, uncertainly), swinger party nights with strangers, contact couples, singles for threesomes -- literally everything. David himself was unsure about it all, but was going along with it for Emma. We sat drinking coffee and chatting for half an hour.

'I'll tell Emma,' said David, 'and let you know what she says. I want to keep it together with you guys -- some social time, some playing -- it's fun. Let's see what Emma says.'

Over the next couple of months, we heard very little from David and Emma. We got together with Karen and Jeff and had some very pleasant and relaxing foursomes which we all loved. Sometimes we swapped, others we played games and sometimes we had sex with our own wives in the same room, but we no longer pushed to extremes as previously, and came to accept that Emma had, in fact, been the driving force behind that.

Eventually, not wanting to just 'drift apart' from our friends, I went to David's house and knocked one the door. He answered, and the second he recognised me, he threw his arms around me in a huge 'man-hug'.

'Come in, come in,' he gushed, almost dragging through the door, 'I've been desperate to see you, but haven't plucked up the courage.'

He told me the full story.

He and Emma had gone to the swingers' clubs, and she had bought right into the lifestyle, pushing limits, trying everything which was offered -- bondage, gangbangs, bukkake, golden showers and more, which David discreetly chose not to describe. He explained that he liked the swapping and sharing, but it was too much for him. When he told Emma he wanted to pull back, keep it between friends and get back to where it had all started, she had been angry:

'What's wrong with you?' She had asked. 'It's fun. Experimenting. Good god. Any normal bloke'd be desperate to do this.'

A huge row had followed, and ultimately Emma had stormed out, unwilling to give up her sexual extremes, leaving David alone. He had heard she was making porn films, using her lack of sexual limits to make money both privately and in the sex industry. The last he heard from her, she had told him to fuck himself. She was making three times as much as before and he could keep the house and everything. The divorce would be through soon.

I shuddered to think Claire might have gone down this path. As David said, Emma was not a teenager, demand for her would start to be limited, despite the plastic surgery and body modification which she had undergone --'fake everything' -- as he put it. He also commented that while some things might be work in the sex industry, other things were just prostitution. He showed me her website, advertising 'A Night with Emma -- all your Fantasies come true!'

I asked how he was coping, and he smiled broadly.

'Very well, actually. On one of our first nights at the sex club, we swapped with a couple and arranged to get together at other times. She found Emma and her guy were getting together separately -- it was him who got her in to all this stuff -- and she wanted to talk to me about it.'

It turned out they were both at the same point -- wanting out, and both agreed to address the problems with their partners immediately. Almost as soon as Emma left, the other lady was being kicked out of her home. David suspected they must have passed each other on the way out.

This woman, Mel, had called David, asking if he could help, and he had immediately told her he could put her up for as long as necessary. She had arrived at the door, and for the first week had slept in the spare room. Inevitably, one night, they had sat together watching TV and things had moved from friends to lovers. She had explained how her ex had tried to get her in to all the things Emma was doing, and they realised that Emma had gone directly to him.

Now, David explained, they were together, and he had been desperate to contact me, to see if we could get together and begin our regular 'sixsome' again -- both he and Mel enjoyed swinging, but wanted it to be with regular friends -- just like Claire and I and Jeff and Karen.

He then went a step further. He and Mel had booked a Villa on a small Spanish island for their holiday. It slept six, and he had been desperate to put together the original group for a week in the sun -- no obligations -- just a holiday and see what happens. Two weeks to decide, no pressure.

I left soon after, my head ringing with all I had heard and the chance of a week away. I had no shoots booked, and I knew Jeff was on vacation from his lecturing job. It sounded good.

Lying in bed after a vigorous session of sexual gymnastics with Claire (including my recently found penchant for anal play), I talked her through my visit to David and his offer. I had expected reluctance, but there was none. On condition there was no obligation and no pressure, and provided Jeff and Karen were in, she loved the idea. If more developed, and Mel was someone with whom we were comfortable, great.

The following day I called Jeff. They had, in fact, chosen to forego their holiday this year, but the offer of paying for flights only, and a week with us -- they were also preferring to be cautious where David and his new partner were concerned -- sounded fabulous.

And so, two weeks later, we arrived at the airport, suitcases checked in, chatting happily in the Departure Lounge, as David and his new partner approached through the assembled tourists.

We were ready to start the next chapter of our sexual adventures --

An Evening with Friends 5 -- The Holiday.