All Comments on 'An Evening with My Mistress'

by Cindy1001

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ArkingArkingabout 2 years ago

left me panting, wanting more.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

The submissive role is complicated and demanding.

Thank you for sharing your journey.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

I wonder why this story doesn't have the higher ratings it deserves. Is it because there is not enough graphical detail to satisfy the average reader?

We don't know what you said when you talked back. We don't know how exactly you were punished.

But those things are not so important. You tell the essential story, which is psychological. You offer details where it matters: a perfectly clean glass for your Mistress (a non-sexual detail, but very sexy IMO), her respect for the need to answer your mother's call. It makes your story and your relationship real.

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 2 years ago

Well written . . . thank you for sharing that with us. A bit too dark for my tastes but I appreciated your story. Keep writing.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Interesting!

*

Hallo Cindy1001!

It's an interesting start, but your Mistress never took total control over you!... I couldn't tell if you were the submissive or the Dominant,,, yes!?!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and keep writing!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deserves at least another chapter! The Mistress' comment on the brief yet painful strapping, "but for now it is enough." strongly suggests more pain lies ahead for her fearful sub!

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

Hi Cindy, this story should have a higher rating. I appreciate what you are trying to do. I'd love to offer encouragement (and, if you wanted, editorial help) for you to continue writing

AntipodAntipodabout 1 year ago

Hi Cindy. I found your story interesting in that it was written from a different perspective to most. Anticipation and satisfaction can be very powerful factors in a story. i agree with others that your story deserves a much higher rating. Please do more.

FandeborisFandeboris12 months ago

This is a good story, a little short, but overall quite the experience.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good with, I hope, more to come. This can go much deeper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindy1001@Cindy1001
Although I can be a little devilish, 'sweet' is a term I am associated more with. I have been involved with BDSM in the past, but my life evolved away from it. It never left my fantasies though and now I am trying to have a go at it again. I started off as a submissive, but di...