An Evening with Nina

Story Info
Lawrence and Nina are having some unprofessional thoughts.
2.7k words
8.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the living room of a modest city apartment, two work colleagues sit and chat together over drinks, their work long forgotten and discarded to the side as they laugh with one another tipsily.

"Oh, so I heard through a few people that you wanted to talk to me about something? Is that right? Sorry, by the way, if this is a bad time to bring it up." Lawrence looks over at his seated companion, smiles courteously. Nina looks nice this evening, he thinks, all dolled up. He's never seen her like this before. Her makeup is subtle but very flattering, the black dress she is wearing suitably compliments her young figure, and she has let her usually scraped-back blonde hair out of the confines of a lazy bun to cascade down to the very tops of her shoulders fetchingly.

"Now is actually the most perfect time, for me," she beams. "Much better than in the office."

"Oh, good, good! So, what's it about?"

"Well..." Nina looks down at her fingers interlaced, suddenly seeming shy. "It's not so much something I wanna talk about but something I wanted to give you."

Lawrence looks puzzled. "Something to give me like a present? Do you have it here?" he asks. She giggles in response and turns round in her seat to better face her superior.

"In a way, yes. I think you'll like it."

There is silence for a beat, a pause during which Nina studies the man before her - she takes in his delicate features, ones which some might call 'unconventionally attractive', and the curious expression in those blue-green eyes. Unsubtle awkwardness hangs in the air between them the longer the quietness drags on, and Lawrence looks for a moment as though he may say something, but before any words can leave him she quickly lurches forward and presses her lips hard against his own.

He makes a small start of surprise against her mouth, but soon his instincts take over with both arms reaching up to hold her delicately as she suddenly climbs onto his lap, straddling him between her thighs. This intimate gesture causes him to gasp, pulling back and breaking their kiss.

"What's wrong?" she probes playfully, having anticipated this reaction from the start.

He sighs a little then tells her formally, "Nina, you're a very attractive girl. Don't get me wrong here, but-"

"But nothing," she cuts him off. "There is no 'but' here. I want you very much and I intend on having you right now."

"As tempting as that is, it doesn't seem... you know. Appropriate," he admits sadly. "I'm married, Nina. You know that. I have a wife at home."

Nina cocks her head to one side, a corner of her mouth quirking up. "That's right, she's at home and we're here. All alone," she teases, trailing one finger feather-light up along the centre of his throat and stopping to tap the tip of his nose. He shakes his head at her, clearly amused by her boldness. "Tell me something," she goes on. "You find me attractive, right? You said it yourself just now. Does that mean you want to have sex with me?"

He chokes back a measure of surprise at how forward the girl is being with him so out of the blue. Where exactly is this all coming from? Is this the only reason she invited him over tonight? But he knows he shouldn't lie to her, instead choosing to sigh again slowly, click his tongue, clear his throat, anything to avoid answering her question.

"Lawrence, when was the last time you and your wife had sex?"

His gaze snaps back to meet hers, thin lips drawn in annoyance. Did she really just have the nerve to ask that?

"You know we're both very busy..." he trails off, telling her all she needs to know about the matter.

"So I'm guessing that means it's been forever," she deduces, still staring at his reddening face and noticing that his hands, which have fallen to rest down at his sides once more, are clenching handfuls of the sofa material tightly. She cradles his chin in one soft hand, tilting his face up. "I'm still not hearing a 'no' to my other question, either. That means you do want to have sex with me, then."

He shifts in his seat, uncomfortable at being put on the spot and having his true desires uncovered with such ease. "Now, look, I don't want to lie to you, so I'm not going to. You're beautiful, and young, and- wait, you were gonna do this at work?!"

"You're still not denying it! You totally want to fuck me right now. Admit it!" Nina laughs at his stuttering response, still straddling the older man's lap, shifting her weight gently and deliberately in an attempt to entice him.

Finally Lawrence concedes. "I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it a few times in the past, yes," he tells her curtly, looking thoroughly embarrassed. "Happy with that?"

"Nope," she replies without any hesitation. "I want to hear you say it."

Lawrence rests his head back, then responds. "You're something else, really. What would they all say if they found out I- that you and me-?"

She presses one slender finger to his lips to shush him. "Nobody will know, least of all her. Lawrence, I don't know what kind of thing you're into, but I mean it when I say I will let you do anything you want to me. And I'm not like that with every other guy, either, I just like you a lot. So, no boundaries. Anything you like." Her hands move to press fervently against his chest, gripping him there for emphasis while he stares back at her in bewilderment.

He swallows. "For me, though? Nina, that's... are you sure? Y-You can't mean that."

"What, your kinks are that bad?" she jokes, taking an opportunity to embarrass him again in jest, her way of flirting. He just shakes his head in disbelief.

"Anything?"

"You heard me. But do stop talking and show me what it is you've been thinking so much about."

She's on him again and pressing her body against his more urgently now, so that he can feel the shape of her through the thin fabric of his shirt. Their faces hover centimetres apart as he gazes up into her hazel eyes, before coaxing his line of sight down to her parted lips. They're so inviting, such a pretty cupid's-bow shape, he feels they are wordlessly calling to him to kiss her, taste her, give her all that she asks - despite the fact that she seems eager to relinquish all control to Lawrence, that is. And the idea of his colleague getting off on him being forceful with her is exciting, he can't deny that.

Snaking one hand round to hold the back of her head, he weaves his fingers firmly through her tousled hair and pulls her a fraction closer so their lips meet once again. She sighs softly at the contact, a satisfied and needy sound, kissing him back hungrily. Beginning to explore her tight frame over her cocktail dress with both hands, he lets go, allows himself to get lost in her, if only for tonight. Their kiss becomes sloppy, tongues lazily lapping at one other. Who really needs to know...?

Nina pulls back a moment to turn her attention to Lawrence's throat - something she's always done with her male partners. She can appreciate every sculpted muscle and straining tendon, the curve of his prominent Adam's apple which bobs as he swallows thickly, the thrumming pulse visible in the side of his neck. These are all things that she finds rather appealing, however unconventional they may be. Craning her head down to kiss a wet trail along the side of his throat, his warm skin and ever so soft moans of arousal spur her on. He seems to be enjoying this just as much, if not more than her. She raises herself further up on her knees and begins to unbutton his shirt, mouth still suckling on his neck.

Lawrence lets his hands roam wherever they please, starting with her soft buttocks and travelling round to caress her inner thighs. Her skirt is raised just enough for him to be able to see a lot more than it would usually allow, but not everything just yet. It's not enough for him, though. Growing impatient, he slips both hands up the skirt to feel inside her dress. Gasping, she breaks her hold on him and looks down to watch while he uses his right hand to fondle a bare breast, the left's fingers stroking her up and down through her cotton panties. His touch is gentle, just like how Nina has always fantasized, yet better. She can see he is painfully hard, the outline of his cock visibly straining against the inside of his trousers sending her imagination running.

"Oh my god... yes," is all she can manage to pant out. She bites her lip on impulse when his right hand pulls tenderly at her hardening nipple, and moves across to repeat the action on her other breast. Every touch to her nipples sends a throb of arousal down to her aching pussy and she can't wait anymore.

Grabbing his left hand roughly, she plunges it down into the confines of her now-soaked underwear, grazing his fingertips up against her wet opening. Lawrence groans, barely audibly, sliding his moistened middle finger up to her clit and rubbing slow circles there making Nina throw her head back and moan, incredibly turned on by his change of heart - she's giving herself a mental pat on the back for taking the plunge earlier and suggesting they go back to her place to "work on a few things". The feeling of his skin directly against hers, caressing that sacred area makes her crazy. Lawrence just stares up at her, seeming awe-stricken by the fact that this is actually happening right now.

"Nina... you're gorgeous," he tells her as her hands set to work nimbly unbuckling his belt and opening up his pants, before wandering up and all over his firm torso. He definitely must work out, she thinks absently to herself while she gropes. Her legs part open further of their own accord as she grinds a little into his skilled touch. Then he retracts both hands unexpectedly, causing her to whine in a combination of disappointment and delicious sexual frustration.

"I wanna be inside you right now," he says plainly, voice reaching a low baritone with an edge to it that she's never heard come out of him before. Knowing that she is the one who has gotten him into this state, him being so totally drunk on lust for her, makes Nina all the more excited.

She decides to play coy. "But I want to taste you first..."

Lawrence remembers the girl's words from not too long ago: anything he wanted to do with her was fair game, or something along those lines. Nina strikes him as the submissive type, and if she has that much of a crush on him then she'll certainly appreciate him taking charge somewhat.

"I don't care about that. You said I could do anything I want with you, and what I want is to fuck you on this couch, in that dress. Now be a good girl and get down. No arguing."

She looks at him incredulously, her expression appearing as though all of her birthdays and Christmases have arrived at once. It certainly doesn't take much persuading - scrambling from his lap, she falls onto her back against the couch cushions. It's the same place she has lain by herself on so many evenings, dreaming about being taken by her superior, and having him talk to her just like this. Manifesting her fantasies into reality.

"Yes, Sir," she purrs. A vague voice in her subconscious informs her, 'you're a lucky girl'.

Getting on top of her and positioning his body between her thighs now, he pulls himself free from his pants but leaves them on. Nina has already discreetly slipped her panties off and chucked them carelessly to the side, and she's more than ready to let him have his wicked way. Each of them regard the other's half-nakedness, doing all they can to hold it together, the heady anticipation becoming too much to bear. All she wants is to touch him, taste him, drink him in, but there's not enough time. Everything is happening so fast it feels like they're being swept away together in a whirlwind of pheromones. It feels too naughty.

Lifting the tight dress' skirt over ample hips to expose her nude lower half, Lawrence positions himself and strokes the head of his dick up and down the entire length of her glistening cunt, far too slowly, making her want to beg him to take her already.

"This is what you've been thinking about when you're around your wife?" she whispers to him lustily, knowing the answer is yes.

He only exhales shakily in reply, lining himself up against her slit. Then he murmurs back, "Around her, in board meetings, in my office by myself too many times to keep count. I wanted you like this over my desk. Sometimes it's all I can think about, I can't get my work done."

Nina thought she couldn't get any wetter before, but after hearing that...

"Put it in. I need that cock inside me," she demands at last. Patience and inhibitions out the window, Lawrence complies and slides his entire length easily into her hole in one motion. She raises her pelvis up further into his in an attempt to feel him even deeper, her wetness aiding his movements and causing him to bite back a groan already. They both feel so good like this, his larger body pressing her down into the not so spacious sofa, their faces buried in each other's sweet-smelling hair. It's clearly impractical, fucking like this on such a small item of furniture whilst basically still clothed, but it only makes the whole thing seem hotter.

They're humping into each other haphazardly like sex-starved teens, until Lawrence takes over and sets a steady rhythm, angling his hips and driving himself deeper inside her tightness just how she likes. Nina moans favourably at this with each new thrust, gripping his back under his shirt with both manicured hands, not caring about potentially leaving telling marks for his wife to find. Lawrence doesn't seem to mind either, only concerned with fucking into her harder and deeper still, wanting to make the younger woman shout his name so the neighbours can hear. She locks her ankles around him encouragingly, never wanting to let him go.

"Please, fuck me... fuck me faster," she mewls, these words being enough to seriously test Lawrence's ability to keep from ending this delightful encounter far too soon. Gritting his teeth somewhat, he more than happily gives her that which she requests, that which they both need. The sounds of their lovemaking fill the room: the creaking of the springs below them, their bodies colliding over and over, their panted breaths mingling in the air.

She loves it when he takes control, she loves it when he uses her body like this, she wants him to cum inside her, she loves it, loves it—

"Fuuuck, Lawrence!" Nina draws her knees up and allows herself a loud, half-strangled moan, her legs shaking a little as she rides out her powerful orgasm. "Nng, oh my God..." she whimpers. Exhaling a drawn-out heavy sigh, her fingers working her clit slow down and she slides the thick dildo being used as a Lawrence substitute out of her pussy for the hundredth time. It's covered in her fast-drying juices all the way down to the base. Eyeing it for a second then closing her eyes, head falling back against the couch cushions, she smiles and muses to herself sleepily, brain slightly foggy from the wine.

"Maybe one of these days I won't have to pretend... C'mon, let it be soon..."

--

Somewhere over on the other side of town, a man paces back and forth across his bedroom. He doesn't know why, but he cannot stop thinking of her this evening.

"That does it. I have to go over there and find out what it is she wants to tell me so badly."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
A Wet Girl A rainy afternoon with a sexy neighbor.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Holly Grows Up The girl next door is all grown up and looking to play.in Mature
His Daughter's Seductive Friend Dad gets seduced by his daughter's BFF.in Mature
More Stories