His Daughter's Seductive Friend

Story Info
Dad gets seduced by his daughter's BFF.
5.1k words
4.56
80.7k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are adults. This story includes consensual sex, and light drug use. All characters are 19 or older. Feel free to comment, and offer tips to improve my writing. Enjoy!

----

Dean heard the girls talking and giggling in the kitchen. They were chatting about some guy that had tried and failed to get either of their attention under the auspice of needing a date for Valentine's Day. Dean sighed and tried to shut them out of his brain. The movie's opening sequence had started and all he wanted was a quiet night watching this new movie.

After a few more minutes, their voices invaded his relaxation again as he overheard Erica offer Kelly a marijuana edible before they headed upstairs to Kelly's room, to braid their hair, or paint their toe nails, or whatever. He just wanted them to head on up.

Kelly walked into the living room with her friend Erica in tow. Dean paused his movie and looked at them and smiled. He was semi-reclined in his favorite chair, a beer in the cupholder.

"What cha watchin'?" asked Kelly.

"That movie you told me everyone is watching," he replied.

"Oh, cool" said Kelly. "Let me know what you think."

"I will. Headed to bed?"

"Maybe, we just ate an edible, so we'll see how it goes," said Kelly.

"You want one?" offered Erica. "They will help you mellow out."

Dean shifted his gaze to Erica, and tilted his head as he considered her offer.

"Erica, do I look like I need to be more mellow tonight?" he asked.

"No, you look fine," said Erica, with a wink.

Dean's eyebrows furrowed. Did she just... nah.

"Later gator," exclaimed Kelly. She bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Nite honey," he said reaching up to give a hug in return.

Next Erica stepped up and said, "good-night Dad."

Erica also leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. She placed her hand on his thigh for balance. Dean also gave her a quick hug, but unlike with Kelly, Erica's subtle perfume activated something deep inside him. Before he could say or do anything, though, the girls were gone.

After a brief consideration of the interaction with Erica, he dismissed his suspicions. He unpaused his movie and settled in for the duration.

Dean was living his best single-Dad life. Kelly was a wonderful daughter who doted on him. He loved her more than anyone else. Her friend Erica had been a fixture in his house since the girls' sophomore year in high school. Because she had become so comfortable being around him, and because Dean had treated her with love and respect for so many years, she called him "Dad," too. It was a little bit of an inside joke, but Dean did nothing to discourage it.

In middle school and into high school, Erica had been fairly plain looking, in spite of her athletic prowess as a cheerleader. She didn't dress flashy, and didn't date. Things changed after she went on a family trip to visit relatives in Europe the summer of her junior year. When she came back, Erica had blossomed.

The once plain girl had gone from being a perky A-cup to a generous B-cup. Gone was the acne. Gone were the conservative clothes. She now wore, low-cut tops and miniskirts. She started wearing nylon stockings, sometimes showing off an inch of suspenders if her skirt was on the shorter size.

Recently, in the past few months, Dean had gotten an unusually sexy vibe from Erica. He wasn't sure how to interpret it, often second-guessing what had happened. There were a few encounters where Dean walked into a room only to have Erica bend of over to pick something up, or retrieve an object from a lower drawer in the kitchen.

These encounters usually resulted in Erica exposing her panties under a short skirt, or the deep cleavage of her breasts. One time, Erica didn't even have a bra on and her loose-fitting t-shirt hung low, exposing her nipple to Dean. The glimpses were always brief, and Erica never reacted like she knew they had happened. For his part, Dean always felt a little guilty for the indiscretion.

The movie was nearing the two hour mark and Dean was nursing his fourth beer on an empty stomach. The IPA was 8% abv, so he had a decent buzz started. He took a long drink, then let a short burp go.

"That was well brought up. Were you?"

Dean's head snapped to the right. Erica was standing in the door looking a little mischievous. She was wearing an over-sized t-shirt: his t-shirt! It wasn't obvious what she had on under it.

"I thought you'd be in bed by now," said Dean, trying hard to look impassive at her appearance.

"I can't sleep, so I thought I would come down and hang with you."

"So, Kelly is asleep?"

"Yeah, she's dead to the world. You know how deeply she sleeps, plus the edible I gave her is for sleep."

"But you had one, too," said Dean. "Don't they help you sleep?"

"I didn't take the sleep-kind."

Steve's internal alarm system was starting to sound off. There was danger here: sexy danger. Erica was playing at something.

"You're welcome to watch the rest of the movie with me. It's coming to the climax, but it's pretty scary. Lot's of supernatural stuff, jump scares, gory scenes. You know," said Dean.

"Oh. I don't want nightmares."

"Right, because you were terrified when you and Kelly binged all of the Scream series in one day."

"That's different. It's just a slasher franchise. This stuff you are watching really does scare me."

"There's a blanket on the sofa you can hide under," suggested Dean.

"I'd rather rather sit with you," said Erica.

Red Alert! Dean's brow furrowed again. So this was her game. She'd probably back off if he called her bluff. The buzz may have been impairing his mind, because he would have shut the whole scenario down, if he had been sober.

"Nah, I don't think that would work."

"Why not," said Erica.

"You'd get uncomfortable pretty fast, sitting in my lap."

Erica considered his comment. She looked at him, then to the sofa with the blanket, then back.

"So what's it gonna be?"

Dean gestured to the sofa, then gestured to his lap.

Erica walked towards the sofa, and Dean felt a sense of relief. He had been right that she wouldn't follow thru. Erica pulled the blanket off the sofa, then turned around and walked over to Dean. Standing at the side of his chair, she turned around and pulled herself backwards over the arm of the recliner into Dean's lap. She pulled the blanket over her legs.

Dean was caught off guard. She totally played him. She was in his lap. He said nothing and sat there wondering what to do.

Erica leaned in against his shoulder and looked towards the movie on the TV. When nothing happened, she looked at Dean.

"OK, let's do this," she said.

"Um, yeah," he replied, and started the movie.

Erica's perfume filled his nostrils. Her weight on his legs, and against his shoulder felt very comfortable. She was sitting squarely in his lap, and he was worried about getting hard, There was no hiding an erection as it grew under her.

"See," she said, "I'm perfectly comfortable." As she said "comfortable" she ground her ass into his lap.

Dean's dick started to wake up. He knew there was going to be a reckoning, but decided to extend his challenge.

"Sure, you're comfortable now, but I bet you'll change your mind soon enough."

His dick was already semi-hard. Surely Erica was feeling something.

Erica turned her head and whispered into Dean's ear, "I guess that depends on how I feel."

Her breath on his ear lobe was very erotica. He knew he was in trouble. Not only was his erection growing, but the angle was uncomfortable. He was going to have to ask her to move so he could make an adjustment pretty soon, and at that point he knew she would have won.

While Dean had now lost track of the movie, Erica was reacting to the jump scares. This caused her to move in his lap, further exacerbating Dean's predicament.

Erica wasn't sure her little plan would work, but after weeks of planning she was feeling like she was going to succeed in seducing Dean. She had had a desire to be with Dean for a couple of years.

During her trip to Europe a couple of years ago, she had been seduced by an uncle. He had taken her virginity, but had been so tender and passionate that Erica was left with a desire to be with older, experienced men. She had played around with a few boys her age in high school, but never found them to have the skills, or patience that could satisfy her.

In the last few months she had carefully arranged for a series of incidents where she teased Dean by flashing her underwear and cleavage. It had been a slow build accompanied by some touching and hugging. Her plan was to get Dean used to seeing her, and feeling her getting closer. She wanted to raise his interest slowly, so as not to scare him off. She hadn't specifically planned to set her trap tonight, but she had been prepared, just in case.

When she saw the beer in the fridge, and Dean said he was watching a movie for the night, she knew it was time. She gave Kelly an edible to get her into a deep sleep, while she took one to keep her happy and focussed. Then they went up to Kelly's room where she waited for Kelly to go to sleep. She was already wearing the over-sized t-shirt with only her panties underneath. She made her way downstairs to start the next phase of her plan.

Now she could feel Dean's hard-on under her ass. Erica wrapped her arms around Dean's neck and put her head on his shoulder, feigning fear.

"I'm so scared," she whined. "Can you pause the movie?"

Dean felt around for the TV remote. He must have dropped it somewhere other than the spot he usually put it. As his hands roamed around feeling for it, they were soon on Erica's legs. He worked back from her knees, running his hands up her legs.

Erica moaned in his ear.

Steve found the remote almost in Erica's crouch. When he brushed against it, he accidentally pushed into in her pubic mound.

"Oh!" exclaimed Erica.

He picked up the remote and paused the movie.

"Thank-you," said Erica. Her lips brushed against Dean's neck.

Dean couldn't contain the discomfort of his restrained erection anymore. Without saying a word, he lifted Erica with his hands below her hips. Erica moved with his effort and hovered while he quickly straightened his hard-on.

"I'm sorry," said Erica. "I didn't realize you were uncomfortable." Then she lightly kissed his neck.

Dean let his hands fall back into Erica's lap, and he started to stroke her thighs.

"Mmmm," purred Erica. "That feels nice and relaxing. I like the feel of your hands on me."

Dean was quickly succumbing to her little notions. It had been a couple of years since he had been intimate with anyone. Erica was stirring desires that he had been holding down for too long. The inhibitions from the alcohol were making it easy for him to go over to the dark side. Though he knew inherently he was doing something wrong, he had lost the will to resist her.

Dean ran his hand up Erica's side, allowing his thumb to caress her breast along the way. He pulled her head off his shoulder and kissed her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and Erica immediately reciprocated. They kissed with a tender earnest for several minutes. Erica put a hand on Dean's chest, working her fingers between the buttons of his shirt to feel his skin and chest hair.

Dean had one hand on Erica's hip and the other found her breast. He slowly kneaded it and thumbed her small, erect nipple.

Erica was moaning with pleasure as Dean's attention increased her arousal. She knew her vagina was seeping fluids, wetting her panties. She tried to reach down to feel Dean's cock with her hand, but the angle was all wrong. She decided it was time change the venue.

"Can we move to the sofa?" she asked between kisses.

Dean released a handle on the side of the chair to lower the leg support and rock the chair forward. Erica slid off of his lap and let the blanket fall to the floor. She took Dean's hand pulling him up out of the chair, and leading him to the sofa. She pushed him down into a seating position. Looking down at him, she grasped the hem of the t-shirt and pulled it up over her head.

Dean looked on in amazement as Erica's breasts swung free from the shirt. They were beautiful, full breasts with small, pink nipples. He wet his lips in anticipation of sucking on them. He let his gaze drift down her body, pausing at her black panties with a big pink heart on the front. The lower part of the heart was a little discolored because she had gotten so wet, already.

Erica crawled onto the sofa and straddled Dean. She ground in to him while offering her boobs to his mouth. Dean grasped a breast in each hand, squeezing them. He pulled one into his mouth, nibbling and sucking on the nipple for a few minutes before switching to the other.

"Oh that feels so good, Dean. Mmmm suck my nipples."

While Dean sucked, Erica was slowly unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled the shirt out of the waist of his pants and pushed it down off his shoulders. She ran her hands back and forth across Dean's chest, and pinched and pulled on his nipples.

Dean stopped sucking on her breasts to shrug out of the shirt. Then he pulled her in and kissed her mouth again. Her lips were full, but somehow soft. She had a very sensual way of playing her tongue into his mouth. He had never kissed anyone like her before, and he wanted to kiss her all night. But more than that, he really wanted to fuck her.

Turning sideways, he laid her down with her head on the arm of the sofa. He repositioned himself between her knees and grasped her panties. Erica lifted her bum as Dean pulled them down and off her legs. He tossed them onto the floor.

Dean ran his hands up Erica's strong cheerleader legs. The were clean shaven with an olive complexion. Her toes were painted multiple colors, and looked very cute. He picked up her right foot and brought it to his mouth. He tentatively sucked on each toe as Erica gasped, then moaned. Finished with her toes, he moved to the top of her foot leaving a trail of soft kisses, then continued to her ankle. When he moved to her lower leg, he concentrated his kisses on the inside.

As he slowly kissed his way up her leg, Erica's breathing increased in anticipation of the coming pleasure. Not since Europe had she felt a skillful tongue against her vagina. She watched in anticipation as he moved long her inner thigh. When he arrived at her vagina, he blew on it just strong enough to make her shudder with pleasure.

Dean restarted his trail of kisses with Erica's right leg, starting by sucking the toes, again. As before, he took his time, slowly working up the leg.

Erica was getting impatient, and moaning, encouraging him to get to her pleasure hole. As he drew close, she involuntarily gyrated her hips with pent-up sexual tension. She needed him to pleasure her. She had masturbated so many times to the thought of him burying his face in vagina. Now she wanted him to do the work.

Dean paused to admire Erica's vagina. Most of the pubic hair had been trimmed away, leaving a small triangle patch. Dean leaned forward pressing his nose into the patch and took in a deep breath of Erica's aroma. He loved everything about pussies, and he thought he might come to like Erica's more than any other.

Returning to the soft kisses, he worked his way down her labia to her perineum. He then changed direction and lightly trailed his tongue along Erica's labia. He continued up, over her clitoris.

Erica moaned loudly as Dean directly stimulated her clit for the first time. Finally, he was not going to make her wait any longer. She pulled one of her breasts towards her mouth close enough to suck on one of her-own nipples, while pulling on the other breast's nipple.

Dean focused his licking and sucking on Erica's labia. He alternated between sucking her labia, and thrusting his tongue between them into her vagina. He had forgotten how much he enjoyed the taste of an aroused vagina. Erica's juices were very abundant, and Dean soon felt like his face was covered in them.

Erica moaned and gyrated her hips with wild abandon. Dean's expert skills were driving her wild. He was quickly pushing her into an orgasm. She reached down and grabbed his hair to grind him into her pussy.

Her constant moans confirmed that Dean was doing all the right things.

"Oh, fuck yes!" cried Erica. "This feels so damn good."

Feeling a little adventurous, Dean again worked his way down to Erica's perineum. He didn't stop this time though. He reached under Erica's hips, lifting them to give him easier access to her butthole. Using his tongue he circled, licked, and probed into her ass.

"Fuck! That's new. Oh my god that feels incredible," she exclaimed.

Dean spend a few minutes giving Erica's ass all kinds of new sensations. Then he worked his way back up to her vagina where he played with her labia again. After a few minutes, he continued his journey up the vagina until he had reached her clit, poking out of it's little hood.

He slowly circled it with his tongue, then kissed it. He started sucking on the clit as he probed her vagina with a finger. Erica was well lubricated by now, so his finger easily slid inside. He hooked it so it would rub against the top of Erica's vagina, where he eventually started to stimulate her g-spot.

Erica was engulfed in ecstasy, and was now completely oblivious to anyone or anything. Soon after Dean had inserted a second finger into Erica's tight little pussy, Dean sensed the beginning of her orgasm.

"Oh fuuuckkkk...." cried Erica as her voice seemed to trail off. Her legs squeezed together trapping Deans head as he continued licking, sucking and finger-fucking Erica. Her body shuddered, and Dean experienced what may have been a squirt. He couldn't say for sure because it wasn't a common thing for him.

Dean pulled his fingers out of Erica's pussy and licked them clean. Then he laid down on the sofa next to Erica. She had a bit of a distant look in her eye, and a tear had run down her cheek. Dean kissed her.

"Ok?" he asked.

"Yes. I just need to catch my breath."

They lay there on the sofa staring into each other's eyes, and slowly stroking each other.

"So," said Dean, "since you planned this, and probably fantasized about it, how are we doing?"

"I underestimated how good it would feel."

"Let's see how you feel after I fuck your beautiful pussy."

"Whoa, Mr Potty Mouth!" responded Erica, sarcastically.

"Speaking of mouths..."

That was all the hint Erica needed. She shuffled down the sofa and knelt between Dean's legs.

Dean's dick was ready for some attention. It was hard and pre-cum was running off the head, dripping onto his abdomen. Erica picked it up delicately. She started to lick the pre-cum off. Then she kissed and licked her way along the bottom, carrying on to suck on his balls.

Dean closed his eyes and moaned. Erica's attentions were magical. She worked his balls into her mouth one at a time, fondling them with her tongue. As she focused on his balls, she slowly stroked his cock. The pre-cum helped to lubricate her grip.

Satisfied that Dean's balls had received enough attention, she positioned her head directly above the tip of his penis and prepared to take it into her mouth. She looked at Dean, but realized his eyes were closed.

"Psst."

Dean opened his eyes and looked her way. She just smiled, then opened her mouth wide and proceeded to take his cock into her mouth, all the while starring into his eyes.

Dean's eyes widened, and he let out a quiet "ooohhhh fuuuckkk" as his cock disappeared into Erica's mouth.

Erica took her time, starting only with the head of Dean's cock. While it was in her mouth, she worked her tongue against it back and forth, and swirling against his sensitive areas.

"Mmmmmmm" moaned Dean.

12