An Evening With the Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls won't give up.
1.5k words
4.4
21.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Evening with the Girls Part 2

One would think this might go without saying, but all of the characters in this story are eighteen or older.

Rounding the corner into the kitchen I leaned forward against the island and took several deep breaths. What the hell had I just done? I heard giggling coming from the living room and realized I needed to just go ahead and head back to my bedroom. I figured if they were okay enough to keep giggling, then maybe the world wouldn't crash into the sun right that moment.

I entered my bedroom, dark and lonely without the Mrs. home, but far too full of my guilt and, I'll admit it, lust. I laid back on the bed and noticed my phone had lit up with a text message. It was from Jodi...

"Sorry if we freaked you out. We really do think you're SUPER hot! Do you think we're sexy?" followed by a pic. I had thought my cock was hard before, but now there was a pic in my hand of Jodi and my baby girl, side by side, their shirts lifted over their small but perfect breasts. The heads were cropped off in the pic, but there was no question who it was. What little clothing they wore was easily identifiable. On the left were the delectable swellings of my daughter's young breasts, each capped by a bright pink and clearly hardened nipple. On the right was Jodi's perfectly sculpted pair, the size of half a grapefruit, the nipples reddish and surrounded by pink areolas the size of a silver dollar. They swelled out from the main body of the breast slightly before culminating in nipples that glistened slightly as if they were wet.

My jaw dropped and I could feel my heartbeat in my dick. Almost without noticing it I slid a hand down to squeeze my cock. That bastard was going to get me in trouble if I didn't do something about it. The phone chimed again, and another pic popped up, this one showing Lauren sucking Jodi's breast while Jodi cupped a hand behind my daughter's head and licked her upper lip while staring into the camera through her oh so sexy glasses.

Holy shit! What deranged and erotic world had I slipped into? I slid my pajamas down my thighs, pulled out my cock and began to stroke it, the memory of the girls licking it making filthy re-runs in my mind.

The next message came from Lauren. "I hope you're liking the show, Daddy!"

Then I received another pic, this time of Jodi on her knees in front of Lauren, her hands wrapped around the waistband of my daughter's shorts, pulling them down to where they were exposing her pubis. I couldn't see her pussy, just the smooth, clean-shaven pubic rise and Jodi's naughty grin flashing lascivious intent at me.

I suppose if I had been paying attention to something other than my cock, I would have noticed that the background for the pictures wasn't the living room, but the hallway outside my bedroom door. As it was, I was unprepared for the door to quietly open and the pair to walk in with big smiles on their faces and not a stich on their bodies. They looked hungrily at my cock as I guiltily removed my hand and tried to get my pajama pants up from my knees.

"Oh no you don't, Daddy!" Lauren said breathily as the girls pounced on me and began writhing against me. Each of them had pressed a bare pussy against a thigh and I could feel the wetness leaking from them as they ground against me.

Lauren grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me into the most undaughterly kiss I could possibly imagine as Jodi began to pull at my shirt, her pert breasts pressing against my ribcage as her warm femininity slid against my thigh. I felt hands wrap around my cock and I was done. I helped Jodi remove my shirt and then she kissed her way along my jaw and into the kiss I was sharing with my daughter.

Our three tongues caressed and explored the tastes and feel of one another's mouths and lips in a passionate three-way kiss.

"Girls..." I panted between kisses. "Oh god girls we shouldn't be doing this."

I didn't care by now. I was too far gone. My complaint was pro-forma at best. Jodi slid her body up along mine and pressed a breast into my mouth, moaning as I began to suck it in deeply, rolling the hard nipple between the tip of my tongue and the back of my top teeth. At the same time, I slid a hand down my daughter's naked back to cup her glorious ass.

I mentioned before that my daughter is small breasted. However, what she may lack in bust, she more than makes up for in the rondure granted by years of swimming and soccer. She was muscular and firm beneath my hand and squeezing her perfectly formed backside was a delight.

I briefly opened my eyes to see my daughter sucking on Jodi's other breast as Jodi began to pant her satisfaction at the arrangement.

"My turn." Lauren said as she rearranged the bodies to press her nipple into my mouth. "I want to watch you suck my daddy's dick, Jodi." She said, her words thick with lust.

Jodi moved her body so her long blonde hair was draped across my stomach and her back was to my face. I slid my hand down her curves to revel in the silken texture of her flesh. First cupping her butt and squeezing to produce a satisfying "MMMMM!" of excitement before my fingers continued their journey to slide against a pussy so wet it was difficult not to slip inside.

I ran my fingertips the length of her slit before settling on her clit and beginning a steady circular motion, pressing firmly as I reached the top of her clitoral hood.

Her formerly enthusiastic slurping on my cock slowed down as she began to lose focus on what her mouth was doing so she could focus on what my fingers were doing to her.

Lauren in the meantime had switched nipples on me and began to pant "Ohhhhh, Daddy... Yesssss..." and pulled my hand down to slide between her legs. I felt the smooth pubis I had seen earlier and bit gently at the nipple in my mouth as I squeezed her clit between my thumb and forefinger and began to massage it between the two.

Suddenly, Jodi tensed and began shaking while uttering shuddering grunts and moans. My hand was soaked in her juices, my finger wrinkled from her wetness.

"Oh my GOD!" she exclaimed as she bucked away from my hand and began to suck at my cock once again as if it were the last lollipop in the world.

My daughter in the meantime, pulled back and once again slid her tongue into my mouth before leaning over and biting my earlobe.

"Daddy..." She groaned, "I need you to fuck your little girl... Fuck me, Daddy!"

Lauren shoved Jodi out of the way and threw a leg over my hips, grinding her wet cunt across the length of my cock. She did this several times before I felt Jodi's hand grab my dick and line it up with Lauren's womanly entrance.

My daughter was wet and tight and oh so fucking hot. I gazed up the delicious sight of her body and felt her slowly sinking progressively further down onto my dick.

About three quarters of the way down my cock, my daughter gasped and said "Oh holy shit, Daddy! It's too deep!"

I rolled her onto her back and slid back out to where only the head was inside her before gently, slowly sliding back inside of her until I felt the point of delight before backing out to do it again. I caught her eyes and she smiled that special smile women have that tells you they love you and are loving you fucking the hell out of them. It's a fantastic smile and seeing it on her face as she moaned in time with my friction was one of the best moments of my life.

Meanwhile, Jodi had gotten her second wind and rolled up close and began kissing and fondling Lauren's breasts. "Save me some of that, "Daddy"!" she said.

Ohhhhh that naughty little minx! She sucked my daughter's nipple into her sexy mouth and kept it there while sneaking a hand down Lauren's belly and pelvic mound to start rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

"Oh GOD!!! OH, FUCK YES! OH YES. OH GOD, DADDY! OH JODI, DO THAT. YES!! DON'T STOP! YES! FUCK ME DADDY!!!" My baby yelled. "OH, HOLY FUCK DADDY!!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! FILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL'S PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!!!"

I felt her pussy begin to spasm around my dick moments before I started to spurt my hot jism up into her. She clenched around my boner so hard I thought I might be stuck inside of her.

Slowly her vaginal spasms began to subside. I felt her hands clutching my ass, raking across my back, and caressing my flanks.

To be Continued.