An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 05

Story Info
Robert's return, a decision, and a failed assignment.
11.9k words
4.66
56.9k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a key in the front door roused me from my slumber. I yawned and stretched sleepily, and the tatters of a forgotten dream slipped away from my mind. Footsteps in the living room, sounds of something heavy being set on the floor, and I smiled and stretched again. I swung my feet to the floor and rose, delighted, and padded into the living room on bare feet.

He was just closing the door, his back turned to me. I crept up quickly behind him and threw my arms around him. "Robert! I'm so glad you're home!"

He turned in my arms and hugged me fiercely, grinning broadly. He kissed me, deeply, and squeezed me tightly. "Oh, Jackie, I am so happy to see you!" He peppered my cheek, neck, and shoulder with small rapid-fire kisses. "I'm so glad to be back home. I've missed you!"

He crushed me against his body and gave me a long, lingering kiss, and I squirmed and whimpered against him. My nipples hardened and pressed against his chest, and warmth and wetness flowed from between my legs. His hands slid up my back; I could feel their heat through the thin, sheer material of the negligee I wore. His kiss deepend, and deepend, and I closed my eyes and moaned and lost myself in it. His hands caressed me lovingly, gently, as he held me in his arms and kissed me; I felt intoxicated, overwhelmed with affection and love.

And then, very slowly, I sensed the change, the hunger spreading through him. I felt it in his fingertips first, felt them tighten, felt his nails begin to drag slowly up my back. It spread to his arms, as they squeezed me until it was almost painful. His body quivered against me; his tongue became rougher, thrusting into my mouth, demanding, insistent. His thighs pressed forward, grinding against me; I felt, even through his jeans, the hardness and need growing there.

I moaned again, and felt myself giving in to him, sliding deliciously into that place where I was his and wanted nothing more than for him to take possession of me. I trembled, my own hunger growing in response to his, the electric chemistry flowed between us, dizzying, heady, stealing my breath away.

Then his hands took my shoulders and he drew away from me, holding me at arm's length. He smiled a little lopsided smile and looked me up and down.

"You are so beautiful. I've missed you so much. The only good part about being away for a long time is seeing you again." He laughed. "Well, that and ordering you to do dirty things to your body on the Webcam."

My face flushed slightly, and he smiled more broadly. "Do you know how sexy you are? I love seeing you blush." He reached into his pocket and brought out a penny. "It's time."

My heart fluttered and a shudder ran through my body from head to toe. Hot fire clenched my pussy and spread burning through my body, and I fell deeper into the space where his desire merged with mine, and I opened myself up to him and made myself his.

He'd found that penny the night we'd gone on our first date, lying on the sidewalk outside the restaurant. It was tarnished and scuffed, and when we examined it, we saw that it was minted the same year I was born. "Lucky penny!" he'd laughed, and slipped it in his pocket. And now...

Now it was a part of the ritual we played out every time he returned from a trip. Now, just seeing it could bring me crashing into the space that he and I explored together-the place that only a few days ago he'd invited Jason to share with us. Now, a simple little disc of copper made my breath catch and my knees shake, made my pussy throb and drip.

I slipped instantly into my role. Without a word or a prompt, I slid the thin spaghetti straps of the negligee off my shoulders and let it slide down my body to the floor. I crossed over to the couch and knelt naked on it, then lowered my cheek to the pillow, reached behind me, and grabbed my ankles. Robert stood next to me and tossed the penny in the air. "Call it."

"Um...heads is my ass, tails is my..." I stuttered and flushed again. "My cunt." All the time Robert and I had shared this ritual and this relationship, and that word still made me stumble.

He caught the coin and showed it to me. Heads.

"Mmm, you want to be fucked in the ass this morning? Okay." I blushed at his words. He pulled off his shirt and knelt on the couch behind me. I heard him unzip his pants, and I whimpered and gripped my ankles more tightly. My ass jutted high into the air, and I buried my face in the pillow, heart pounding, glad I'd taken the time to prepare myself especially thoroughly.

His hands caressed the small of my back, then gripped my waist tightly. I felt the engorged head of his erect cock press against the entrance of my anus, and I shuddered and willed myself to relax. For an achingly long moment, I felt frozen, suspended in time.

Then, with one long slow powerful thrust that could not be denied, he was in me, stretching me, impaling me, buried to the hilt in my ass. "AAAARGHIIIIEEEEE!"I screamed into the pillow. My grip tightened painfully on my ankles, and he took me that way, hard and slow and deep, asserting himself over me, reclaiming my body. I screamed and shook and thrust my hips back to meet his strokes, and gave myself to him with total abandon.

Soon his breathing changed and his cock swelled inside me, and my pussy twitched and squeezed in response. We came together; I cried out and thrashed beneath him as he throbbed and pulsed and released his torrent of hot, wet come deep in my ass.

He shook and spasmed as his orgasm went on and on and on, impossibly long; his cock twitched and spurted and flooded my rectum with semen. I tightened involuntarily around his shaft, squeezing and milking it from him.

Finally, it was over. He withdrew slowly from me, and I screamed again as he slipped out of me. I collapsed on the couch, my body and breasts dripping with sweat, already feeling the wetness beginning to ooze out of me. "Oh, God," I panted, "that felt so good..."

He pulled off his jeans and lay naked on top of me, his arms wrapped gently around me. I murmured as I felt the weight and warmth of his body over me, and trembled at his hot breath on the back of my neck. He drew my hair aside and kissed my neck tenderly as he caressed my face softly. "Oh, Jackie, you are such a magnificent slut," he murmured in my ear. "You give yourself to me so beautifully." He shifted and settled on the couch beside me, turning me to face him, and kissed me gently. "You are a dirty, filthy, delightful, wonderful little slut, and I love you very much."

I reddened and squirmed and said nothing.

He kissed me very gently and caressed my cheek with his fingertips. "Did you like what I made you do while I was away?"

I blushed and buried my face against him, ashamed, "I don't...I don't really know. I just...I..." I squirmed tighter against him. "I know we talked about it before, but I didn't think you'd ever actually m-make me, you know..." My ears burned crimson. "I didn't think you'd give me to another man."

He wrapped his arms tighter around me. "And did you like it?"

"I don't...I think...I..." I stammered and fell quiet.

He kissed the corner of my mouth delicately. "Now Jackie, tell the truth. Did you like giving your body to Jason while I was away?"

I moaned and whimpered and flushed with embarrassment and shame. "I...yes," I said, my voice tiny. That simple admission made me feel deeply, profoundly slutty. At the same time, I felt relieved at being able to admit it to him, and to myself. I lowered my head, abashed, and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Okay, moment of truth," he said. He cupped his hand under my chin and forced my head up. "Look at me." I made myself meet his gaze. "I'm going to give you a choice, but you have to make that choice right now, this very instant. Do you want to keep giving yourself to him?"

I opened my mouth, flustered, but nothing came out.

He looked levelly at me, and I thought I could detect the slightest trace of amusement behind his eyes. "Well?"

"I...I don't think..."

He caressed my cheek lightly again, then let his fingers trail gently over my shoulder. "Don't think. Feel. What do you want?"

"I-what... what do you want? If you order me to keep having sex with him..." I felt a rising tide of shame, and tried to bury my face in his chest again. "I will."

He laughed. "Oh, no, I'm not giving you the easy way out. I want to know what you want. Tell me!"

"I don't know."

"You don't know, or you don't want to say?" he asked, getting, as he often does, right down to the heart of the matter. He moved slightly away from me and rolled my nipples gently between his fingers. I sighed with pleasure and closed my eyes.

"You liked being made to show yourself to another man. You liked being given to another man, and you liked the things he did to you," Robert said. "But you still haven't told me if you want to keep giving yourself to him." His fingers clamped down on my nipples, hard, and I cried out in pain. "Tell me."

"I-I-"

His fingers tightened, and I screamed. "I can't-I don't-"

He twisted my nipples sharply and pulled hard. "Hmm?" he asked, his voice calm, level as though we were talking about yesterday's dinner. "You have to say it. Do you want Jason to keep fucking you? Yes or no?"

Wetness poured from me. The pain in my nipples, the wave of shame and humiliation that washed over me, the desire and raw lust burning between my legs all combined explosively, and I came , hard, and felt my face burning red. "Yes!" I shrieked, abandoning my fear and inhibition. "Yes, I want Jason to keep fucking me!" The words felt wrenched from me, undeniable. "Yes, I want to keep giving myself to him! I like..." I took a deep, shuddering breath. "I like being your slut, and I like being his slut, and I like being dirty for both of you, and..." I trailed off, feeling spent.

Robert released my nipples and kissed me tenderly. His arms wrapped gently around me and he gathered me close. "You do like being sexually desired, don't you?" he asked. I nodded wordlessly, safe in his embrace. He kissed my cheek gently. "It's done, then. The choice is made. It's late. Let's go to bed."

I stood unsteadily, and he rose and took me by the hand. He led me into the bedroom, and gently laid me down and crawled under the covers behind me. He settled in against me and kissed my shoulder, and I purred and wriggled backward against him.

"So tell me, did Jason come over last night after your show and take advantage of you while you were blindfolded and helpless? I was packing and getting ready to fly back, so I couldn't watch the cameras."

I wriggled and squirmed, remembering the day. "Not exactly."

"Oh, no? After watching you cut your own clothes off your body and masturbate for him, I figured he'd want to do all kinds of nasty things to you."

"He-" I squirmed again, suddenly embarrassed. "He did. He came over early this morning, and..."

Robert's hand slid around my body and found my breast. He caressed and fondled, coaxing my aching nipple into erectness. His teeth scraped across my shoulder as he nipped me from behind. "And?"

I told him the story of how Jason had taken me that morning. I described how he had ordered me to beg for his cock, how he had made me call myself filthy names as I pleaded with him to fuck my mouth. I could feel the arousal building in Robert as I spoke; he stroked my tender breast more firmly, drawing a moan from me.

I explained how Jason had made me beg until I was truly frantic, and how he'd ordered me onto my hands and knees and finally given me what I wanted. As I spoke, Robert took my hand and slid it between my legs, then returned his attention to my breast. I felt warmth and wetness, and moaned again as I penetrated myself with my finger. I masturbated as I described sucking Jason's cock until he'd come, then how he'd taken me into the shower, bound me there, and bathed me.

Robert shifted behind me and moved his hips against me, and I could feel his soft cock stirring against my butt cheeks. His excitement spread into me, and I masturbated more quickly, moving my fingers in small circles around my clit as I continued my story. My breath came in short gasps as I described what happened next, how he'd made me kneel in the shower and stroke his cock with soapy hands until he came again, how he'd spurted into the bottle of body wash I used, and mixed the soap with his come. Robert hardened at the story, and the head of his cock pressed against the entrance of my anus.

Wetness poured around my fingers, I moved them faster as I described the demand Jason made, how he'd insisted on another Webcam show that evening. I felt Robert's hardening shaft penetrate my anus very slowly, pushing into me as his erection grew. He remained still as his cock grew harder and harder, invading me more deeply.

I felt my own orgasm building as I told him what I'd done that evening. I describe the show for him, told him how I'd used the pudding to defile myself. I arched my back against Robert and moaned as I described what I'd done in the shower to clean myself, how I'd filled the squirting dildo and spurted creamy body wash mixed with Jason's come all over my body and face, how dirty and shameful it had made me feel.

Then the orgasm was on me, and my moan became a scream as I came. The pleasure exploded through me, short and sharp, and was gone in a flash. Robert caressed me and held me as I shook, and kissed my neck as the feeling subsided.

"Good night, my wonderful, sweet, filthy little whore," Robert said, and nuzzled my neck. I drifted to sleep that way, his cock still in my ass, my hand between my legs, warm and safe and wet and dripping with come.

When the alarm clock went off the next morning, he was already up and showering. I turned groggily and shut off the alarm, and he walked into the bathroom, naked and toweling his hair. "Good morning, sweetie! Did you sleep well?"

I stretched and sat up in the bed. "I-"

He grabbed my hair and pulled hard, yanking my head back. As I yelped in surprise, his mouth closed over mine and his tongue thrust into my mouth. His hand went between my legs, and his fingers shoved roughly into me. I squirmed and moaned against him and opened my legs for him, offering him access.

He pulled away, just as quickly as he'd attached me. "You're a mess," he said. "You've got come all over your thighs, and I can still read all those the words you wrote on yourself in Magic Marker the other day."

I looked down in surprise. My inner thighs and the backs of my legs were crusted in dried come. "How did that happen?"

"You had an orgasm in your sleep last night," he said. "Woke me up. When you came, you pushed me right out of your ass. So I figured one good orgasm deserved another, and I reached down and tugged one off."

"You came on me in my sleep?"

"Yep! You didn't even wake up." He grinned. "Go shower. I'll make breakfast." He ran his fingers over my mound. "I like you shaved, but you're getting a bit stubbly. I want you to shave again. Oh, and don't bother to get dressed after you shower."

He left, and I heard him whistling to himself in the kitchen. I walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower, heart pounding. Last night, I'd been excited and horny and indulging my exhibitionism for Jason's lustful eyes, and it had still been difficult to do what I'd done; this morning, in the cold light of day with nobody watching, it was worse. My hands shook as I picked up the bottle of body wash, and I stared at it for a long time, trying to shake the memories away.

"Do it!" I said aloud. "You want this. You agreed to keep giving yourself to him. You know what he likes to do to you and you said you wanted it anyway. Now do it!" With trembling hands, I squeezed out a small amount onto the sponge. I lathered quickly and thoroughly, picked up a razor, and shaved myself smooth. When I was finished, I rinsed, and stood under the stinging spray for a long time, trying to feel clean.

Finally, after my skin had reddened under the hot water, I turned off the shower and stepped out. I dried myself and walked naked into the kitchen.

Robert had dressed and prepared a large breakfast-waffles, bacon and eggs, English muffins, coffee. He kissed me on the cheek and ran his hand between my legs. The sensation on my smooth, sensitive skin made me whimper and squirm. "Much better. No stubble," he said. His fingers gently stroked my breasts. "I can still just read the words, though. That Magic Marker just doesn't come off, does it? Feel all nice and clean?"

I lowered my head. "No."

He laughed. "Feel like a filthy, come-drenched fuck toy? Like I always say, some kinds of dirt can't be washed away. Have a seat!" He pulled out a chair for me and I sat at the table, then drew my breath in sharply and turned away. In the middle of the table, on a small china tray, was the mangled stick of butter I'd masturbated with two nights ago.

I looked at the pats of butter melting on the waffles, the butter on the muffins. "No...'

"Sit up straight! Spread your legs," Robert barked in his commanding tone. I obeyed instantly, opening my legs almost without consciously willing myself to. "Good girl. Now remember, breakfast is the most important part of the day, so eat up!"

"But..."

"Hush, or I'll make you pick up that butter and stuff it in your cunt again right now."

I hung my head and took a forkful of waffle. It was quite good, actually...and the thought made my face burn with shame.

"God, you are so delicious," Robert said. "Look at you! Your nipples are hard."

I whimpered and hung my head, the hot flush of shame spreading. I picked up a muffin and bit into it, all the while remembering how the butter had felt, the cool slipperiness of it, how strongly it had made me come...

I took another bite and ran my fingers between my legs lightly, felt wetness there. I opened my legs wider and spread myself open with my fingers to show Robert the wetness dripping from me.

"How does it taste?"

"It's-it's good," I replied. "I like it."If he's going to make you do this, I told myself, might as well run with it. Tease him with it.

I bit deeply from the English muffin and spread myself wider. "Mmmmm," I moaned, looking directly at Robert. He was staring at me fixedly, breathing hard, and the look in his eyes set fire to me. I threw my head back and rammed my fingers in and out until my pussy started to clench and I felt the beginning stirrings of an avalanche of pleasure, then I jerked my fingers out, shuddering and breathing hard, and looked levelly at him.

"When you get home from work this evening," he said slowly and carefully, "we are going to watch the movie you made for me. And when we do that, I am going to do things to you. I am going to take you and use you very hard, repeatedly, for an extended period of time. You are going to do exactly what I tell you to while this is happening." I shuddered at his words, and his voice. "Now finish your breakfast and get dressed. Wear your special bra today. I want you ready for this evening."

My hands came up reflexively to my breasts. "Noooo!" I wailed, but the look in his eyes stopped me cold. I dropped my hands and quivered, and felt wetness leaking from me.

He watched me eat, sitting naked at the table, legs spread. I felt hot and flustered under his gaze, but also very aroused, and soon my hand had crept between my legs again. I finished my waffles and helped myself to more, and smiled at him as I carefully cut off a large pat of butter and spread it on my food. "You like what you see?" I asked. "You like the nasty things I did with that butter? Does it turn you on, the way I play with my food?"

He didn't reply. He didn't need to; the answer was written on his face.

I masturbated steadily as I ate, always keeping myself right on the edge of orgasm without letting myself come, then wiped my mouth with a napkin and rose. "I better get ready for work." I smiled and ran my fingers, dripping with my juices, lightly over the butter, then slipped them in my mouth.