All Comments on 'An Eventful Weekend with Friends'

by SpratGilfis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Uhhhh I don't know

These wife swapping things always leave me to believe that in real life I can't see how there wouldn't be trouble. The author always writes one guy to have a huge cock that the other guys wife says "its too big" and then has the best sex in her life. So after that experience they will never ever dream of it again? Never want to try it again? "But honey we did it before and you didn't mind. if you love me you will want me to be happy". "Please!" he says no. Then when next they have sex she will let out a small sigh and whimper of disappointment as she doesn't climax as all she can think of is that great weekend of Nicks big cock. She will have to cheat and get some on the side.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
A good story, except for . . .

. . . the pregnancy ending. That turns a consensual fun weekend into ‘who’s your daddy.’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So everyone is going to "ignore" the elephant in the room?

That seems unlikely. Especially given the fact that you threw in the pregnancy twist at the end. This felt strangely unfinished. And their actions were wildly out of character given your profiles. Mediocre poker.

2 stars

DDH3269DDH3269about 5 years ago
Prude to nude

Thanks for a great story. The first story I marked as a “favorite” was “The Private Party” by Snake138. I have enjoyed his writing as well. I thought your story was well developed and not allowing Janet to succumb totally to Nick’s advances on the walk was an important piece of the story. The ultimate pregnancies could very well have happened so do not bother me. I’ll check your other stories. I’m sending an email as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a unique plot idea!

I wonder why no one else has written a story like this before? Of course, I was born yesterday, so maybe I missed it.

Sexywife104Sexywife104about 5 years ago
Wow

I must admit, this story made me wet! Thank you.

Jo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
typical LW garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleabout 5 years ago
Two Hand Jobs

Took me two days to complete and I got two orgasms. So turned on I ate my own cum.

elling50elling50about 5 years ago
Communication was lacking

I think it was bad behaviour of the husband not disclosing his own sex with Nancy. He pretended to be the good guy forgiving a misbehaved wife. He should have admitted his actions. This could lead to an interesting conversation on lust and limits and provided better background for the sexusl activities to follow.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Didn’t bother reading pg 2-3

Clearly should have been titled Nick and his 3 bitches. Whataputz

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Get together

Houston and Sexy should get together. Seems they could help each.other out a bit.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i loved it land thought it was hot from start to end

this is a LW fantasy and maybe has a few truths to it, i loved it. jack could have been more truthful, but that being said, it was only day one, and did Janet tell it all or hold some back? either was this was entertaining and erotic i could love a followup, but this stands on its own. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course Nick is the father of each of the slut's child in utero.

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

Still waiting for you to write a story worth reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpratGilfis@SpratGilfis
I am an elderly gentleman, long retired. I am happily married for the second time. When I registered the software was playing up. My preferred pen name is Sprat_Gilfish but after three failed attempts to get it right I accepted what I was given. Sadly all of the extramarital s...