An Eventful Weekend with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He moved around a bit and then I realised he had taken his pants off. His cock was no longer the soft thing I had seen swinging along earlier but was big and thick and hard and in my face. I just had to touch it. I put my hand round it and stroked it. At the same time he had inserted one hand into my pants.

"He told me he wanted me to suck his cock. I wanted to. I was so aroused. I knew it was wrong but I was no longer thinking straight. I couldn't help it. I put the end of his cock into my mouth. He lifted my head and started to push his cock in and out. His fingers in my pants had found my clitty and I was bucking my hips against him. He tried to get my pants off but I wouldn't let him. Suddenly he let out a shout and squirted all over my face. That set me off and you know what I am like when that happens."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No! No! That was all. We held each other for a little while. Then we put our clothes back on and came back to the cottage. Jack, will you ever forgive me? I have never done anything like that before. I love you so much and now I have been unfaithful. I am so ashamed."

I was at a loss to answer her straight away. My head was having difficulty coping with a whole lot of different thoughts and emotions. I was shocked that this had happened. I was a little angry that big rough Nick had taken advantage of my sweet, innocent, unwilling wife and seduced her. Then again it didn't sound as though she had been totally unwilling. At the same time I had just enjoyed wild sex with her best friend, Nancy. How was I going to admit that I had fucked Nancy silly. How could I express annoyance with Janet for what she had done when I had done worse? Most disturbing of all I had to admit to myself that I had found Janet's account highly arousing. I was sweating all over and had an uncomfortable hard on in my pants.

"Darling." I said when I finally collected my thoughts "It has been a bit of a shock but I am glad you have been honest with me and told me what happened. I love you. It will take us time to get things straight in our heads. I am sure we will get over it in time."

"You're not going to leave me or stop loving me?"

"No! Definitely not! I am certainly not going to leave you. I love you very much. We still have the rest of the weekend to sort things out and see what happens."

She looked up at me with a slight smile through her tears. "I have been so worried. Thank you for being so understanding. I love you so much." She reached up and gave me a big hug. Then she suddenly became worried. "What about Nancy?"

She didn't see the little smirk on my face. "Don't you worry about Nancy." I said "I will take care of her."

* * * * *

Janet and I were rather subdued through dinner as we thought about the day's events. We had both done things which were a major departure from our past behaviour. Were we acting on previously suppressed desires? What else was going to happen this weekend? Was there more unexpected adventure to come?

Nancy and Nick were their usual ebullient selves acting as if nothing abnormal had happened. I knew I should feel angry with Nick but I didn't. He was just such a likeable fellow with no intention to be offensive and that made it hard to take offense.

After dinner we sat down in the deck chairs again in pairs. Janet and I had arms around each other and were feeling comfortable. Nancy and Nick were opposite us. As we talked Nancy was running her free hand over Nick. Her hand wandered down over the front of his pants and slowly slid up and down. Nick was just sitting back relaxed as if nothing was happening but it was obvious he was being affected. I was cuddling and idly stroking Janet but I could see that she was fascinated by the growing lump in Nick's pants and was having difficulty keeping her eyes off it.

I was wondering how far Nancy was going to go with this when she said "You know, it's such a warm night, why don't we skinny dip in the pool?"

There was a stunned silence. I thought about it for a few seconds. After the other things that had happened so far this weekend I wondered where this might lead. It couldn't do much harm and might be fun. "OK!" I said. "I'm in." I turned to Janet who was sitting there looking rather embarrassed. "It could be fun, Honey. Let's do it."

"No way!" she replied. "I am certainly not taking all my clothes off in public. It would be too embarrassing. It would be nice in the pool but I'm not going in naked."

"We're not public, Janet" said Nancy. "We are all friends." And then when Janet was obviously not going to be persuaded. "OK. Wear some clothes if you must, but let's get in the pool anyway."

* * * * *

We each took a towel and went down to the pool which was covered in leaves. Nick immediately stripped off without embarrassment. His prick was not fully erect but it was long enough and thick enough to be quite a sight. I looked over at Janet and I could see she was staring at it too. He jumped into the pool and squatted down. The pool was deep enough that we could no longer see his prick below the leaf covered surface. "Your turn Jack!" said Nancy.

I could see that the two women were watching me so I decided to act the clown. I turned my back, took of my shirt and pants and then slowly lowered my underpants so that they could all see my bare bottom. Nancy was encouraging me with rude comments. I turned back round with a "Tarantara!" and Nancy cheered. I was half erect. My equipment is not as impressive as Nick's but it's at least average size and nothing I needed to be ashamed of.

Nancy started to take off all her clothes starting with her top. In no time her great boobs were standing out in their full glory. I was of course now familiar with them but they were still impressive in the moonlight. She then continued to strip but Janet spoke up. "Please Nancy. Don't leave me as the only one with clothes on."

"Oh all right. If you insist." said Nancy and left on just her bikini pants. "You really should try it though Janet. You'll be missing out on some of the fun."

Janet had on just a tee shirt and shorts. "At least take you shorts off, Janet" said Nancy. You've got panties on haven't you?"

Janet turned to me to see what I thought. I nodded. She reluctantly removed the shorts. Underneath she had just skimpy white panties. She had no bra under the tee shirt so her beautiful shape was now obvious from her pretty breasts down to her lovely legs.

Once we were all in the pool we started horsing around, each trying to splash the others. Janet and Nancy jumped on top of me and managed to push me under. Then they attacked Nick so he grabbed them both by their hair, one in each hand, and pushed them both under at once.

When we were all good and wet we calmed down. We sat down near the sides of the pool. I was with Janet and Nancy was with Nick. It was really a beautiful warm night and we were all very comfortable in the pool. We talked about all sorts of things. The conversation became quite raunchy and we found ourselves exchanging intimate details of our sex lives that Janet and I would normally keep to ourselves. We learnt that both couples had sex almost every day and sometimes more than once. We talked about masturbation. To my surprise Janet admitted to masturbating as often as once or twice a week.

Now that Janet's tee shirt was wet it was completely see through. Her areolae and nipples could be clearly seen through the cloth. I told Janet "Look down at yourself. You might as well take that tee shirt off. It is not hiding anything."

She could see I was right. The thought of being free of the clammy feel of the wet garment and the peer pressure to conform was finally enough to convince her so she took it off. Now we could all see her beautiful naked breasts as well as Nancy's though Janet was slumped slightly forward and half trying to hide them with her arms.

I looked backwards and forwards between Nancy and Janet. What a lovely sight! I was sure that Nick was feeling the same way. It might be more honest to say we were leering rather than just looking. Janet was a little uncomfortable with this. She asked Nancy "Why do men find our breasts so fascinating that they must stare at them like that?"

"I think that it's because they are just men and therefore immature. They never get over being weaned from their mothers. I like it when they can't stop themselves from ogling me. It makes me feel I have some power over them. What about you? Are you enjoying it?"

"I find it a bit embarrassing but, to be truthful, part of me is enjoying the attention, although I don't understand it. I can see why they are impressed with your great boobs but mine are so much smaller and more ordinary. I don't know why they are leering at my boobs when they can look at yours."

I wasn't going to leave it at that. "Janet, your breasts are not ordinary. They're beautiful. They might not be as big as Nancy's but they are not small. I love them. What do you reckon Nick?"

"Janet's tits are among the most beautiful and sexy I've ever seen. Of course I absolutely love Nancy's boobs but I get to see and play with them every day. Yours are special, Janet. You shouldn't be trying to hide them. They look so inviting. Any other man who saw them would have the same problem I'm having. I'm finding it hard to restrain myself from grabbing hold of you and kissing and sucking them."

Janet went red but she clearly appreciated Nick's comments. She sat up straighter, lowered her arms to her sides and pushed her breasts forwards. "I thought all men considered the bigger the better."

I said "Not necessarily. Men's tastes vary. More discerning men are more interested in quality than quantity. Big breasts are sexy because they're big and obvious. Little ones can be sexy because they are small and perky. Yours are sexy because they are just right and shapely. Most importantly yours are sexy because they're yours. You'd agree wouldn't you, Nick?"

"Sure! I like big beautiful tits like Nancy's but I also like sexy little tits. I especially like shapely tits like yours, Janet. I guess I just like tits. I like seeing them and playing with them."

"Anyway." said Nancy. "That's enough about women's tits. Why don't we talk about the size of men's cocks? Surely if you are going to judge women by the size of their boobs then to be fair we should judge men by the size of their cocks. Do you ever think about the size of men's cocks, Janet?"

"Not really. Jack's cock is good enough for me."

"Do you mean you have never considered what a different cock would feel like?"

I could see that Janet was being turned on by the conversation and coming out of her normal very private shell. "I guess I have occasionally wondered what a bigger or a different one would be like. I am perfectly content with Jack but I am a little curious. What about you Nancy? I know you have had more experience than me."

"I tried a few of various sizes before I got stuck with Nick. As they say 'It's not the size of the tool, but the skill of the carpenter'. I have had a good time with guys who had little cocks but knew what to do with them. It so happens that Nick has a very big one and he certainly knows how to give me a lot of pleasure with it."

Janet then really surprised us all. "I wish you hadn't told me that. Jack's is the only cock I've seen close up. Now you've made me all curious. I want to see for myself. Nick, show me just how long this famous cock of yours is."

"Soft or hard?" asked Nick as he brought his prick to the surface.

"Um, hard I suppose."

"Then you'll have to do something about it. Come and stroke it."

"No! I couldn't do that."

"Chicken!" said Nancy. "I'll do it. Get up on the side you big hunk."

Nick sat up on the side of the pool. His prick was a little swollen but hanging a long way down his legs. Nancy turned round and started stroking it. Her big breasts swung as she moved back and forward. Nick's prick slowly rose. I could see Janet was fascinated. She moved closer to it as it grew. It got bigger and bigger. Eventually it stood up hard. It appeared to be nearly half as long again as mine and thick.

Nancy stopped what she was doing and said "I think that is about as big as it gets. Do you want to touch it Janet?"

"No thanks" Janet said softly. "Not right now."

We all heard her say no but we also noticed that she hadn't ruled out something happening in the future.

Nick complained. "Are you really just going to leave me like this? That doesn't seem fair. Why should I have to sit here like this while Jack is left alone?"

Janet was still staring at Nick. Nancy said "You're right. If somebody else doesn't look after Jack I'll do him too."

"No! You can't do that. Jack's mine!" said Janet but she didn't move towards me. "You wouldn't do that would you Nancy?"

"Of course I would" said Nancy and moved across to me. "Up you get."

I got up on the side like Nick. Nancy looked at my prick and said "Nice!" She took hold of it and started stroking. It didn't take much of that and my prick quickly started to rise. Nancy said "I think he likes it." Soon it was at full mast. It was not a patch on Nick's monster but it was rock hard and clearly ready to do its job.

Nancy spoke up. "Janet, you're the only one not getting in to the spirit of things. I reckon you need to get your panties off. Nick, I bet you can't get Janet's panties off with your teeth."

Janet protested "No! No!" but she didn't resist when Nick got his arms under her and lifted her up on to the side. He parted her legs a little. Her panties were soaking wet so we could all see through them. In the moon light her neatly trimmed bush and her fleshy pussy lips were clearly visible. Nick moved between her legs. His stiff prick still stood out in front of him. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Don't worry" he replied. "Just relax. I'm not going to hurt you."

He didn't go straight for her panties but took advantage of the situation to play around. He held on to her with his hands on her hips and lowered his head so he could lick all around the panties, along the top of them on her belly and then down below them on her thighs.

Janet initially made a half-hearted attempt to push his head away but she was enjoying it too much. She started giggling. She placed her hands lightly on his head as it moved from place to place.

Eventually he did grab the top of the panties in his teeth and he slowly pulled them down, uncovering Janet's belly. Her giggling had stopped. She pushed her bottom up to make it easier for him. To our surprise she suddenly let out a loud moan. As the panties got lower, enough of her was uncovered that Nick's nose was in her bush and his mouth was on her pussy. Janet's excitement became even more obvious as she humped herself up against his face.

Meanwhile, as I looked at Janet and Nick, fascinated at what was happening, I felt Nancy playing with my prick again. She was standing in the water between my legs watching her husband and my wife. I reached forward and grabbed one of those glorious breasts of hers. I lightly pinched her hard nipple and caressed all around it. She was making appreciative noises and gripping and pumping my prick ever more strongly.

I looked back at what Nick was doing to Janet. He had now got her panties down below her crotch and was not trying to get them down any further. Janet had her hands tangled in his hair and was pressing his head down tightly into her. He was obviously kissing and lapping and sucking at her pussy. Then he reached down and ripped the panties right off. She parted her legs even further to give him better access. It was becoming clear to me that they were not going to stop at this. I found the thought extremely exciting and I leaned over to hug and kiss Nancy passionately.

Nancy broke the kiss and lowered her head down to suck my prick into her lovely soft mouth. I held her head and helped her move it backwards and forwards over my throbbing prick. Each time it came out she would lick all around the sensitive area at the top. Then she would suck it back in as far as she could get it. I lay back enjoying her efforts while looking across at Nick and Janet.

Nick had got out of the water and was lying on his back with Janet on top of him playing sixty nine. All her restraint had gone and she was fully into the action. Her pretty bottom was bobbing up and down over his face where he was continuing to lap and suck at her pussy. He appeared to be sliding a finger inside her at the same time as he licked her clitty making her writhe with excitement. At the same time she was doing her best to return the favour at the other end. Her lips were strained open and her cheeks were puffing in and out as she was trying to take his massive prick as far into her mouth as she could in between licking all round it with her tongue.

I was close to coming with the excitement of that and Nancy's efforts. I had ideas of a better place to cum than Nancy's mouth so I pushed her away and got back into the water beside her. We hugged and kissed and I rubbed my prick against her cloth covered pussy. "I thought we were supposed to be nude!" I reached down and slipped the bikini bottom she was still wearing down and off her legs and threw it out of the pool. Now I was sliding my prick over her bare pussy.

"Thank goodness for that!" she said. "Have you ever fucked under water?"

"Not as far as I can remember."

"You are such an innocent. There's so much I could teach you. Well maybe it's time for a new experience. Come here."

She stood at the edge of the pool with her back to me. She placed her hands on the edge and lent forward so that her arse pushed out towards me. She parted her legs slightly, reached back and grabbed my prick to pull it into position at the entrance to her pussy. I took her bottom in both hands and pushed forward so that my prick slipped a little way into her pussy. She waggled her bottom and pushed back. With one thrust I was all the way in. I reached forward to take her breasts and nipples in my hands. I slid my prick backwards and forwards furiously. The water was splashing about all over the place and we were laughing our heads off.

There was a squeal behind me in a voice I knew well. I looked round. Janet was on her hands and knees. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open. "I don't think I can take it. It's too big!" she wailed.

Nick was behind her with his massive prick a little way into her pretty pussy. He rocked back and forth trying to get it in further. To be fair to him he was being quite gentle and patient. To avoid hurting her he was not pushing too far or hard on each stroke. As she moaned he said soothingly "You're going great. You're all wet and slippery for me. You're going to love it when I finish stretching that tight little pussy of yours and get right inside. Then I'm going to fuck you crazy and fill you with my cum." She was rocking from side to side and trying to push back on to him to encourage his efforts. As she struggled under the effort he was slowly making progress and his long thick prick was disappearing further and further into her pussy.

I had never thought about what it would like to see my wife fucked by anyone else but me and certainly not by a big rough man like Nick. To my surprise my strongest emotion was sexual excitement. Watching Nick with his monster prick giving my darling Janet immense pleasure was extremely erotic. Of course the fact that I was pounding my own prick deep inside his wife didn't hurt.

I turned my attention back to Nancy who was holding on to me tightly. I started pounding into her urgently. She reached down between our legs and cupped my balls. I loved the sensation and thrust in and out even more vigorously.

It was just as well there was no one else around. The sounds of sex would have disturbed anyone within hearing distance as all four of us moved towards climaxes.