An Eventful Weekend with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in the one slightly awkward position for a while had become a little uncomfortable. I suggested to Nancy we leave the pool and join Janet and Nick on the grass. She agreed so I reluctantly pulled my prick out from the beautiful nest it was in. Nancy got out and lay down beside Janet with her legs invitingly wide apart. I lost no time in getting back deep inside her and resumed thrusting in and out furiously.

I looked over and saw that Janet had now managed to take the full length of Nick's monster prick right inside her. He held tightly on to her hips and thrust back and forth. Each impact caused her to cry out with pleasure. Her pretty hips were shaking and trembling with the pounding they were receiving. Her breasts hanging beneath her were swaying and jiggling until Nick reached forward and took them and squeezed them in his hands and teased her nipples between his fingers.

I could feel the pressure rising in my balls as I pushed in and out of Nancy. I knew I could not last much longer. I was determined to get my cum as far into her as I could. I lifted her ankles over my shoulders so that I could reach even further into her. I lifted on my hands and planted my feet down firmly and slammed into her as I was close to losing control. Nancy cried out "That's what I want. Fuck me hard. I want your cum in me."

I could see that Nick and Janet activities were accelerating towards a climax. Janet was still on her hands and knees and was straining hard to get the most out of the pounding she was receiving.

My thrusting had forced Nancy forward so that her head was almost between Janet's hands. Then something happened I would never have expected. As Janet was whimpering and panting above her Nancy reached up and pulled Janet's head down to hers and gave her friend an intensely sexual kiss. Perhaps in her ecstasy Janet did not even realise what was happening but she returned the kiss passionately. They both moaned and continued to battle with their tongues and grind their mouths together. I wondered whether perhaps, unknown to me, this was something they had done before.

That was too much for me. I lost control completely. There was no way I could hold on to the explosion. I forced my prick as far into Nancy's pussy as I could possibly get it and let go a flood of cum. Nancy was having a powerful orgasm at the same time and the strong inner muscles of her pussy sucked and milked all she could get out of me.

We relaxed and lay spent in each other's arms. Janet was calling out, begging Nick to cum inside her. It was clear that they were not far behind us. I watched them fascinated.

Nick had Janet gripped tightly around her waist and was brutally pounding into her. His hips were slamming backwards and forwards in an unbelievably rapid machine like rhythm. Janet had her head almost on the ground and her arse up in the air pushing back against Nick's thrusts. Noises filled the air from the slapping of Nick's thighs against Janet's hips and from the sucking and slurping sounds as the shaft of Nick's invading prick forced its way in and out of Janet's tight but welcoming pussy.

Finally, as Janet screamed with pleasure, Nick let out a great roar, pushed his hips down hard on Janet's bottom and released all the cum he had been building up as deep into Janet's pussy as was possible. When he had emptied out all he had he fell away and Janet collapsed to the ground exhausted with her eyes closed, covered in sweat and panting furiously to get her breath back.

Now it was over I was worried as to whether Janet might be suffering as a result of Nick's and her own strenuous activities and whether she was unhappy with how far the two of us had strayed from our usual decorous behaviour. When her breathing slowed down to almost normal I asked, quite concerned, "Are you OK?"

She turned towards me, opened her eyes and just said "Wow!" I could tell from the great grin on her face that all was well.

After a while we all stood up. We slipped back into the pool briefly to wash off the sweat and then got out, dried ourselves with our towels and went back into the cottage. Janet came to me and gave me a great, long, loving hug and a kiss. Then she took Nick by the hand and pulled him into our bedroom. I followed Nancy into hers. Nancy and I spent an exciting night sleeping in the intervals between exploring different ways we could give each other pleasure. We could hear through the wall Janet and Nick doing the same. After the frantic efforts of the evening our activities were quieter, slower and more caring.

* * * * *

The next day was our last in the cottage so we made the most of it. My curiosity had been piqued by Janet's description of the nudity at King's Beach and in retrospect Janet began to think it might not be quite so awful after all so the four of us took a towel each and a snack and plenty of sunscreen and made our way over there. We put down our towels in a vacant area and undressed. Janet was still a little slow to persuade herself to take all of her clothes off but she did it. It was surprising how quickly we got used to it. After covering each other with sunscreen we lay and sunbathed. Following our activities of the previous night we were all four sexually satisfied and we just enjoyed our companionship. Sometimes we would be close to our partners of the night before and other times we would be with our own. We even took ourselves down to the ocean and had a swim. Swimming naked was such a pleasant experience I was not sure I would ever again want to wear a bathing suit while swimming.

It had been a very special weekend, one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. We were all four happy with what had happened. There was, surprisingly, no jealousy and no regrets. However we all realised that the weekend at the cottage was special. It would be dangerous to continue our behaviour after we went home. It could result in major problems that none of us wanted.

* * * * *

Janet and Nancy remained best friends and the four of us continued to meet frequently on social occasions without any inter couple sex except perhaps for the occasional meaningful glance.

There was one further surprise to come for us all a couple of months later. After we met and had dinner together, Janet and Nancy both announced that they were pregnant.

THE END

* * * * *

Author's note 1. All the characters and the setting and many of the events are from my own imagination and the wording is all mine. However I acknowledge that I copied, using my own words, a lot of the underlying story line from my favourite story published by Snake138 some 20 years ago. That story is unfortunately not widely available and does not appear on Literotica although three other excellent stories by him do. My several efforts to communicate with him in the various ways available have failed.

Author's note 2. It is many long years since I used to explore the Broken Head National Park including Kings Beach, still frequented by nudists, and the more isolated Whites Beach but I learn from recent reviews that they are still much as I describe in the story and just as beautiful. I believe, but am not sure, that you can reach Kings Beach as I describe on foot round the shore line. I don't know whether it is possible to reach Whites Beach that way. There is no way a cottage could exist in the position I describe as the only part of the area not National Park is totally occupied by a Holiday Park.