An Evil Woman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine Withers and Bryan Reynolds looked at her and with a frown then contributed. "The Documents Myers found confirm that the PLA is readying to invade Taiwan, that a very large shipment of weapons is about to be given to the Russians that will change everything in Ukraine and they may have taken the nuclear restraints off of the Russians."

"Have you seen and heard what was on the UPS she found?" Reynolds asked the Matron.

"No, I haven't but was given a very brief summary by my lord and master," She explained.

"How and why Wang had such sensitive information is a concern, she shouldn't have had it," Catherine told her.

"How on earth did a field operative all the way down here, get hold of a private discussion between Putin and Xi about a first-strike option? The simple fact they met privately is concern enough." Reynolds stated.

"Who knows so far?" Asked the Matron.

"Not that many, as far as we know. Just the very top, but they all know we are sitting on a time bomb. The President was informed and said as much. Well Hello!" Cathy chipped in.

Bryan turned to the Matron and asked but already knew the answer. "Any chance the Major will bring them in to talk to us?"

"Buckley's and none," The Matron answered. "Even if I asked nicely, it isn't how she is trained. She nearly killed a colleague in training and then put two SAS soldiers in the hospital," She hesitated before asking. "Have either of you met her?"

They shook their heads.

"I am amazed how someone so big and intimidating can mix and mingle in a room and go unnoticed, I think that is why she is so good at what she does," She told them. "Everyone sees her but no one sees her,"

"What did you two make of Myers's story about finding the info too easily?"

"Reynolds spoke first, "Very plausible, we know how smart Wang is and it appears that this Myers woman has some kind of attachment to her," Withers was nodding in agreement. She then added, "They have the same heightened fucking libido, she hit on me at the time," She then placed a simple piece of note paper on the table, "What do you know of this place Matron," handing her the address of Emily's Wine Bar.

The Matron read it and thought for a moment. "Nothing really, other than that's the place where Myers hangs out. I'll put a couple of people in there, see what we can hear and see,"

Celina unlocked a door with a swipe card and then handed it to Corrine "This will get you into areas you are allowed access to. There is a canteen, a gym and a small theatre, other than that we wait," The quarters for her were not too bad, much like a motel room. A large double bed, a small bathroom coffee-making utensils, the instant variety and that's about it.

I looked into the bathroom, just a single shower, toilet and hand basin. Basic at best.

Celina checked the wardrobe for extra pillows and blankets, but nothing extra was provided. She then started to unzip the carry bags and looked amazed at the collection of gowns and business pants suits. "How the hell did you get hold of all of these?" She asked.

"That woman you lot are talking about, they belonged to her. I confiscated them after she jumped ship." I told her.

"Have they been checked?"

"Checked, what do you mean, checked?" The look on my face said they haven't. She picked up her phone dialled the Matron and spoke to her; it was then that all hell broke loose.

Celina opened the door and stood there waiting. The Matron came waltzing in closely followed by the other two. They all looked at me and asked the same question, "Why didn't you say something?"

"About what," I asked innocently.

The Matron just looked at me and came up to me, close. "If we find a bug on any of them, you are done," She told me menacingly. Just as she finished speaking four men arrived, two armed and in uniform, MPs, the other two carrying what looked like a small handheld Gameboy console.

The Matron pointed to the bags and suitcases. They started slowly running their machine over everything. She grabbed me by the arm and forced me out of the room. Then talking to the Sargent told him to take me into custody. Everything was moving at a million miles an hour. I kept thinking to myself, 'what the fuck is happening'. I was forced up against a wall my hands handcuffed behind my back, tightly. I was then sat on the floor in the narrow corridor, crossed-legged. The two big MPs standing over me.

It took them well over twenty minutes to go over everything, including my little stash of money. The Matron came back almost laughing. "Really Corrine, you have just on thirty thousand US dollars, a small suitcase loaded with what these guys think are diamonds and rubies etc, and you weren't going to say a word about it to us? Lucky for you there were no bugs or you would have ended up on a lonely dirt road out back of Bourke,"

"What is it with you lot, one minute you want my help and you're falling head over heels trying to keep me safe or whatever, then the next minute you are taking me out to put a bullet in my head. All because I pinched a few fucking clothes from a Chinese fucking princess," The fire in my eyes was telling them my feelings even if the words were lost on them.

"Calm down Myers," The Matron said. She turned to the MPs and nodded, they picked me up, none too gently I might add and took the handcuffs off of me. She then asked for the room to be cleared. Once we were alone and the door shut, she sat on the bed and told me to sit. I stood in front of her my arms folded. "You can keep your bits and pieces and we'll say nothing about it to anyone, on one condition. You do what I say, when I say, no back chat, no questions, just do it," I stood there wetting my lips thinking what that actually meant. I looked at everything laid out on the bed and thought, why not.

"When do I start?" I asked.

"Good Girl, Corrine," She told me.

She got up and opened the door, she waved the two MPS away with the movement of her hand. Looked at Celina, nodded at her and spoke quietly to both Withers and Reynolds. They then walked off.

I started to hang what I could up in the wardrobe and put everything back into the suitcases. I stored them away.

I took a deep breath and I laid on the bed and wiggled to get comfortable, "hhhhmmmm not too bad, so when do your babysitting duties commence?" I asked Celina.

"From the moment the words left her lips," The American woman told me.

"What's your story Celina, what is an American 'gun for hire' doing working for the Australian secret police?" I asked sarcastically. "Not a private contractor are you?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "It just happened, no particular reason and no I'm not,"

"So where are you going to sleep?" I asked her, as I was leaning on an elbow resting my head on one hand.

"In there with you, but you will keep your hands to yourself, understood," Celina made it clear she didn't play on the same team as the Matron or I did.

"You're safe with me, yank, I prefer my women ready, willing and able, from what I see you are none of the above," I told her bluntly. "Your loss in any case,"

Celina was a little taken aback. "That's good then and we understand each other,"

"Not at all, I don't understand you at all," I replied. "Let's see what's on the menu shall we and if you treat me nice I'll shout you to a night at the flicks,"

The smirk on my face suggested I was half expecting to be asked what I just said.

"Not just yet," Celina replied. "We wait,"

"We wait for who or what?" I asked.

"We wait until we are told to move," She told me.

So we sat there on the bed, saying nothing to each other. Boredom personified is how I would have described the situation. I was totally unsure of how much time had elapsed when I heard her phone beep. She looked at it and stood up, "Follow me Myers," is all she said.

I jumped off the bed like the 'road runner' being chased by Wile Coyote I was up and out the door in no time flat. I followed her as she led me towards, who knows where.

"By the way, where is my bottle of Fireball, you were told by the boss lady to get a BIG bottle of Fireball,"

"You'll get it when I give it to you," She gave it back to me as fast as I gave it to her. I was beginning to like her.

"Just don't forget. Where are we going?" I asked. Knowing I was getting on her nerves.

She sighed and replied, "fuck you talk a lot,"

12