An Evil Woman Pt. 11

Story Info
Corrine Myers starts to lead as the Major takes over.
4.7k words
4.68
2k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story. The previous chapters will put everything into place for you. It will involve some lesbian sex, and some violence.

The slave trade is still very real today. Some use it to traffic young men and women for sex, some use it to gain cheap labour, while some use them as a human currency it knows no age limit and you will find it in every country on the planet. It is all about lust and greed.

Not all criminal gangs are dirty old-style street gangs, some are sophisticated businessmen and women, governments and even cult communities. It is an insidious crime affecting more people now than at any other time in human history.

This is one of three stories that start to merge with two others, [Stella & Margarita -- Sex in the Desert Sands and the City of Churches -- The OWLS Club] I hope it works out as well on paper as it does in my head.

This is the tricky part. After this Chapter, this storyline will continue but be transferred to A Stella & Margarita story -- Sex in the Desert Sands.

**WARNING**

It gets a little darker from now on. Strong violence and murder as current events also get to come into play.

I followed her down the corridor towards the conference room. My eyes didn't leave her backside, the tight slacks she had on certainly highlighted her tight gluteus muscles I thought. She stood aside and waved me through, I smiled at her.

I smiled knowingly at Terry who didn't acknowledge me. Celina stood up against the wall her hands clasped in front of her.

I said hello first. "Hi Terry, good to see you again,"

The girl looked at me, not immediately recognising who I was, she was trying hard to place the face. I looked familiar it took a while and then it all fell into place "I remember you, you're Evie's girlfriend or something, you had all those photos on your phone, the really good ones. And you owe me three hundred dollars,"

"It was two hundred and I can pay you now," I told her. "You told me about the party house where Evie went with her gal pals,"

"Did I? I can't remember that?" She replied.

Then, the Matron lost her calm disposition, slamming her hand down on the table. Giving the young girl an ultimatum. I stood back and let her proceed. Basically, blackmailing her, help us or we'll throw you out and tell everyone you helped the cops, or words to that effect.

I walked over to the Matron and quietly suggested to her, while looking her squarely in the eyes, "why don't you tell her and show her what you are talking about, then put her out on the street? We both know that Lai and Grace will kill her in no time. But if she helps you, then what do you can keep her safe down here with the rest of us, until your people have taken care of them?"

She stood there looking deep into my eyes as if weighing up the situation, she made me feel uncomfortable just by looking into my eyes like she could see what I was thinking. I tried to hold her gaze, but she was too powerful for me.

She then sat down across the table from Terry Cookson, making certain that the formidable-looking Celina was in her line of sight. She started by telling her that this was no made-up story, everything she was going to be told had already happened.

"The people that ran that party house, kidnapped 24 kids that weekend. They were going to be sold off to the highest bidder to do with as they want. The others would be put to work in brothels in rural China. We know this thanks to your mate here Corrine Myers. She saw it all happen, she is now in protective custody as are you. The people organising this work for the Chinese government, are also planning on doing some other 'stuff' that will harm the Australian people and our way of life. Four people have already died so far in the past 48 hours," She pulled out her phone and first showed her the two bodies from the Semaphore kiosk. She burst into tears when she saw her friend Chloe, bound up, branded and executed. She had already seen the girl in the toilet that the Major had disposed of.

I stood over her and rested my hands on the table in front of her, looking down at her I told her bluntly, "I have dealt with these people. I was there in the same room as they were when they sold off these kids, your friends, the people you sent to a party for twenty bucks a head. Terry, they are cold-hearted killers, all that matters to them is getting this kidnapping thing cleaned up. Did you see the way they tortured that Tong guy, he would have given you up in no time flat and they killed Chloe for what, nothing? Anyone of us who has met them will die, so for your own sake, tell us what we want to know so we can deal with them before they deal with us. Terry, if it was up to me I would cut you loose and use you as a lure, put you out at one of them skate parks you hang around at and let them come for you, then hopefully get them before they get you. But hey, that's just me," I winked at the Matron as I turned away from the young Sk8tertoyinc. The Matron kept a straight face.

She broke down and told the Matron who it was that started the ball rolling.

The Matron patted her hand, "Don't worry Terry, we don't use kids in that way around here," She then flicked her head indicating to Celina for us to go.

Celina nodded and used her eyes to message me. "Come on you, back to the canteen and that bottle of whisky we promised you and you keep pestering me about,"

"At long last," I exclaimed. "A girl could die of thirst around you,"

Once again I walked behind her, watching her every movement. "Are you going to join me in a drink?" I asked her.

"I don't mix work and pleasure," She told me.

"A dull bitch aren't you then?" I continued.

"Just shut the fuck up Myers,"

We got to the canteen and the staff must have been on a shift change, it was as busy as Christmas Eve in Rundle Mall. We found a small table for ourselves and she went off in search of my liquid compensation. She returned with a full 1-litre bottle of Fireball, I was impressed.

"Don't drink it all at once," she told me.

I smiled, "This my sweet American friend is best when sipped slowly, so no, not all at once, this will last us for a short while," I explained.

"Not us, but you," She replied. "And once it's gone it's gone,"

I asked, "Where are the glasses, or does this come with long straws?"

She smiled at me and pointed to the counter, the queue was a mile long with the military types waiting to be served. "I'm not your gopher, you want a glass go and get one,"

I huffed, like a teenager does when told to do something, stood up and went and stood in line. I never realised how many of our military personnel were women. There is something about a woman in uniform. I looked up at a set of clocks on the end wall. They reminded me of the clocks on the ship with those TV screens, except these just had the four major cities that were associated with this base. Local time; Washington DC; London; Canberra; At least now I knew what time it was. 01:07 local time.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and glanced over to the person behind me, a big bloke, with a stars and stripes patch on his sleeve. I smiled, "Hi, how can I help ya?"

"I haven't seen you around are you new here?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "yep, just in today," I may not be the smartest tool in the shed but I knew when I was being chatted up and I also knew that I wasn't meant to make new friends while here.

But what the hell, we are all on the same side in here, surely. I thought to myself.

I turned around to face him and asked, "Maybe you can help me, I am getting my friend over there something to eat, she is also a yank, any suggestions?"

He gave me the weirdest of looks, smiled and told me, "If she's hungry, anything will do,"

"Yeah, I guess so, thanks mate," I replied.

When my turn came, I asked for a small serving of roast beef, veggies and baked potatoes and two glasses then headed back to the table. Smiling at the tall man behind me, I knew he was watching me just as I had watched Celina earlier on, so I made his night by accentuating the wiggle in my walk. I put the plate down in front of Celina. She looked at me and had this look of surprise on her face.

I told her that I hadn't seen her eat for a while and thought she could do with a hot meal.

"Thanks," she said, "but have you tasted the food in here?"

"No, I thought you would tell me if it's safe to eat" I smiled as I said it. I sat down and open the Fireball and poured it into a glass, two fingers deep.

She only nibbled on some of the veggies. "Who was that you were talking to over there?" she asked.

"No idea, I didn't ask his name," I told her. "Besides not my type,"

"What, tall dark and handsome?"

No, a male," I said while watching her turn up her nose when I said it.

She shook her head. "You do know they have their names over their left breast pockets,"

"Yes I know, like K. Jenkins over there who has been eyeing you up since I went to stand in line," I told her.

"Where," she asked me. I nodded in the general direction of where a small group of women were seated. I think they were working on the theory of safety in numbers.

"The dark hair girl in the middle," I told her. Celina blushed.

"What is it with you Australian's all you think about is sex, sex, sex," She complained.

"Settle pettle, it makes the world go round," I reminded her.

She once again turned her nose up at me. I asked her "What is it with you," I said in return, "you make it sound like you aren't interested in boys and you have made it clear you are definitely not into girls, so what is it? Planning on seeing out your time as a celestial virgin or something? You aren't one of those holy rollers, are you? Saving yourself for the one and only,"

"None of your business so shut the fuck up why don't you? Who told you I wasn't interested in women, maybe it's you I'm not interested in besides I am not the type to sample everyone I see, but waiting on the real deal,"

I rolled my eyes as I sipped on my cinnamon-flavoured whisky and watched her. She still just picked at the food I had brought her but just when she thought I wasn't paying attention, she lifted her eyes and looked at the dark-haired girl across the room. Then quickly dropped her eyes as they made contact. I smiled to myself. Sneaky, but she had sent her a sign, a sign that said 'maybe'.

'Maybe' I had her all wrong?

I finished my drink and picked up her empty glass and asked again if she wanted a drink. "No, thank you," she replied without looking at me. I nodded and told her I was going to get some sleep and not wake me when she decided to climb into bed.

She kind of smiled and said she wouldn't be too long. I picked up my bottle and the clean glass and headed off to the room. It didn't occur to me that I had the only key to the door. I went inside, closing the door behind me, then stripped down to my fancy French red satin knickers and climbed into bed, snuggled down and in no time I was asleep. I wasn't sure what woke me whether it was a sound or a dream, but wake up I did. And there it was again, a giggling outside the room, I laid there awake listening to whomever it was talking in hushed tones and then laughing. Part of me wanted to turn on the lights and open the door to tell them to shut up. But on second thoughts I stayed in bed listening, remembering those times when it was me taking someone home and trying my best to get into her jeans. I wondered who it was.

I was dropping off into sleep once again when I heard a gentle tap tap tap on the door. I rolled over and asked out loud, "What?"

"Open the door, I can't get in," It was Celina. She sounded like she had a glass or two after all. It took me a little while to actually wake up and realise what I was being asked to do. "Oh fuck Celina, really," I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door, yes just wearing my French knickers. She looked me up and down as I turned around and climbed back into bed, muttering all the while about how much of a pain in the arse she was. She just giggled. I heard her stumbling about in the dark as she got undressed and climbed into bed next to me. She fell straight to sleep, I wondered who she was talking to outside the door. I kept that thought as I drifted off.

I woke up with her arm around my chest, I didn't realise what was happening so I instinctively snuggled back into her body, her breasts felt good up against me. Once I actually woke up and found her body tight up against me, I realised she was naked. I pushed my bum back onto her mound and she responded by quietly moaning into my neck. I thought I would see how far she would go, so I helped her hand down into the waistband of my knickers. She knew what she was doing, for as soon as I guided her fingers into the top of my knickers she took over and continued to go further. I didn't move, as her fingers inched down through my bushy mound. I smiled to myself. I wondered what her self-righteous indignation about sex was all about, as her fingers found my folds and slowly ran her fingers along the insides of my crease. I moaned loudly. It did feel good.

She woke up with a start. And quickly withdrew her hand from my knickers.

She started to stutter and stumble over an apology, "I'm so, so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I am so sorry, please.......... Please," I rolled over and put a finger to her lips and told her to shush up "No harm done, I would have stopped you if I didn't want you to do it," I then took her fingers into my mouth my eyes never leaving her eyes, I sucked on her fingers one by one, gently. She quickly took them back, I saw her chest heaving as she blushed and looked away. I kissed her on the tip of her nose and jumped out of bed, whipped my knickers off and threw them at her, smiled and disappeared into the bathroom. I wiggled my bum at her as I left but I did wonder what had just happened and what was going through her mind to make her do that. I knew what was on my mind.

I was under the shower when she knocked on the door, "Can I come in for a sec?" she asked me. "Sure," I replied.

Once again she was full-on apologising to me, saying how she wasn't really that way inclined I just listened, throwing in the odd huh huh, every now and then. I stuck my head around the shower curtain and told her to forget it ever happened. She asked me not to say anything about it to 'anyone else', by that I think she was meaning the Matron. Then I asked her, "Who were you talking to last night?"

"When," She asked.

"You know when, just before you woke me up to let you in," I reminded her.

"Oh, that was Kate, we had a few drinks at the bar after you left," she told me.

"Hhhmmm Kate is it? The dark-haired girl in the canteen?" I inquired.

"She is also a small-town girl lost in a big city, we were just keeping each other company. Just friends that's all, no more than that," she told as she left the room. I rinsed off the suds and washed my hair. I was in need of a bit of grooming myself I thought as I rubbed the conditioner in thoroughly and let it sit there for a few minutes. I was thinking, I wonder what the day will bring when she knocked again and said, "We are wanted, like right away,"

I rinsed off and cursed, but not out loud. My day might be already mapped out for me. I quickly dried everything and hurriedly dressed. A crisp white shirt and a three-piece steel grey pants suit care of Lai's wardrobe. Lai did have a great sense of style. Celina looked at me as I was buttoning up the jacket and said to me, "Pity you didn't grab some of her shoes to go with the outfits," as we both looked down at the plain dirty black boots I was wearing. I burst into a grin she just laughed quietly and said to get a move on.

We marched down to the conference room once again to be met by the Matron.

"Where have you two been, I called 30 minutes ago," She asked in her abrupt manner.

"Sorry, my fault, I was under the shower when you called," I told her just as sharply.

She looked at me as only she could and I took it, holding her gaze, not blinking. We called it a draw she by telling us to sit down and listen and me by standing there, more than a few moments longer before being seated.

Then in a warm tone, she started, "Corrine, we need you to try and think about where the wool store was in Port Adelaide. We are running out of time. Now we found your old car, burnt out up in the Riverland, so that isn't going to help us," She stated. "Considering your recent cash injection, getting a new car won't be an issue, will it?" It was more a statement than a question.

"I know where I was when they took me, but after I went out, I didn't come round until I was already strung up. I don't even have any idea of the length of time I was out," I told her.

She gave me a current street directory and told me to pinpoint it. I did, the corner of 34th and Vine. The area is full of old 20th-century warehouses, wool stores, unused old factories and maintenance sheds and rail lines that crisscross between every building and once led down to the wharves, but they were all closed down in the 1970s. It is now dark, smells of urine on every corner, dirty and full of low-life petty street gangs. Empty overgrown blocks of spare ground and most places are where the local criminals don't want strangers snooping or even being around. So, the three rules down and around that way are simple, don't let on you're a cop, don't ask too many questions and always, I mean always have someone watch your back. I wonder what on god's earth I was doing there on my own at 4 o'clock in the morning when they caught up with me. I thought I was smarter than that, turns out I wasn't.

The Matron stood up and went to the end of the room to make a call. When she returned. She glared at Celina and then turned to me. "If you can spare your babysitter for the day, I have a small job for her," Which was her way of saying to me you are on your own today. I stood up and shrugged my shoulders and told her, "Your call Matron," I left and went off in search of the bar Celina had mentioned, the gym and the theatre, I left them to do their business.

The Matron was none too pleased, "Lift your game girl, I don't need you going out getting drunk with the locals. I need you to be available every minute of every day. Time is running out. Take Myers to the gym and see if she is as sharp as she thinks she is. Bring her down a notch for me, You can catch up with Kate Jenkins once this is all over," Celina blinked hard, wondering how she knew.

The Matron had a hard look on her face. "Celina, I know everything that is going on, I mean everything, so keep your hands to yourself as well. Myers is a loose cannon, The last thing you need is her distracting you at night and she will if you let her,"

"Yes Matron, it won't happen again,"

"OK, send the Major to that location," she told her pointing to a point in the street directory. "And tell her to talk to Freddie,"

"Yes Matron," was all she said as she sent a text message to the Major, 'last known contact, corner 34th and Vine and then talk to Freddie,'

Freddie was part of a very select team of covert operators who did all of the digging around for information, checking into local surveillance systems, CCTVs, and traffic monitors. They had access to every police database, immigration files and documents, as well as the many non-standard institutions that supplied the Australian government with 'information'. Freddie's team was dangerous in their own way, but non too street wise. more nerds than soldiers. Even if they were in the army. Their contact was purely electronic, never face-to-face. Apart from the one time when Stella and Margarita had to leave Queensland in a hurry. Their relationship was close, more like siblings than anything, except they didn't fight.

Arking
Arking
354 Followers
12